Innocence ~BTS X-reader~

By BiadwreckedbyBTS

She had been in captivity her whole life until seven men come and rescue her. She has never seen a male befor... More

A/N
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
A/N
21
A/N
22
23
24
25
26
Announcement
27
28
29
A/N
30
Announcement
31
A/N
A/N
32
33
34
35
A/N
36
37
38
A/N
39
40
A/N
41
42
43
44
45
A/n
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58 (Shitty ass ending sorry )
59
Mini update
End
*A/n*
BABES

15

16K 503 201
By BiadwreckedbyBTS

"Y/N we have an hour before we need to go do you want to watch tv?"Yoongi asked me. I nodded and walked over to sit on the floor with him even though there was a spot on the couch open. I snuggled up to his side and let him pick the show. It was good and the episode was long. 

"You should go get ready now."Yoongi said. 

"What should I wear?"I asked him.

"Just something casual."He said. I nodded and left the room to get ready.

Yoongi's POV:

"Guys can I take Y/N to get a tattoo?"I asked them. Taehyung choked on his water and they all looked at me with wide eyes.

"I guess, don't pressure her into it though. If she gets one you do too."Jin said while putting his face into his hands. Quickly I got up and went to my room to get dressed. I hope y/n will like this idea.

Y/N's POV:

Quickly I got dressed into my clothes and brushed my hair. 

(don't pay attention to the model lol)

When I was done I quickly left the room and went into the living room.

"Are you ready to go?"Yoongi asked me.

"Yep, lets go!"I said excitedly. Together we walked out to the car and got in. I got in the front seat for the first time. It was a little strange but I liked it. 

"Yoongi where are we going?"I asked after awhile.

"I told you it's a surprise."He said and continued to drive us to our destination.

"Well can you at least tell me if we are almost there?"I whined.

"We should arrive in a minute or two."He said.

"Yay."I said and stared out the window. Yoongi put his hand on my thigh. I looked down at it for a second and then put my hand over it. For the rest of the ride we listened to music. I've never really listened to music before and I really like it.

"We are here."Yoongi said pulling into a parking lot. I got out of the car and looked at the building in front of us. It was a tattoo place. We walked in and where kindly greeted at the desk. 

"Y/N do you want a tattoo?"Yoongi asked me. 

"Maybe, are you getting one?"I asked him. He nodded.

"I'm going to get a number."He said. 

"Can I watch you get it first before I decide."I said. He nodded.

"Of course."He said and walked over to a tattoo chair. 

"Are you ready sir?"A tattoo artist asked walking up to us. 

"Yeah, I want the number 20 on my forearm."Yoongi said pointing to the spot he wanted. The man nodded and got his stuff ready.

"Have you shaved it?"The man asked.

"No."Yoongi said calmly. The man nodded and shaved the part of his arm and put a stencil on him. (It's not a plastic stencil lol look it up if your confused)

"Do you like it?"The man asked making sure Yoongi wanted it as it was.

"Yes."He replied. The man picked up the tattoo needle and began. It looked painful so I took Yoongi's free hand. He gave me a look of gratitude. After his tattoo was on and wraped he got up and paid the people at the counter. 

"I think I want one."I said finally making my decision.

"Ok, go look at the designs at the wall and pick one out."He said with a smile and watched me leave. I walked over to the wall and looked at the wall. None of the patterns were really sticking out to me so far. As I kept looking one finally caught my eye. It was a tiny rose.

Yoongi came up behind me and put his arms around me.

"Have you picked one out yet?"He asked me. I nodded and pointed to the rose.

"I want that one."I said firmly.

"Where?"He asked. I thought about it for a second.

"I want it here."I said putting a hand on my ribs.

"Are you sure, it's really painful there and you might have a panic attack again."He said. He was right if someone lightly touching there made me freak, actual pain would be worse.

"Where is the least painful?"I asked him. He chuckled and poked my butt.

"Your butt has the most flesh so it hurts less."He said. 

"Oh, well how about here then."I said and put my hand on the side of my butt.

"If that's where you want it."He said. 

Let's do it."I said. He nodded and led me over to a chair. The same tattoo artist came over.

"Would you like a tattoo today?"He asked. I nodded.

"I want the small rose on the wall over there."I said pointing in it's direction. 

"Where would you like it?"He asked.

"I want it here."I said pointing to my side right under where my underwear ends.

"Ok, you'll have to pull your pants down some and I recommend laying on your stomach."He said. I did as I was told and pulled my pants down to my knees then lied down on my stomach. He ran a finger over the area and then shaved it. Carefully he put the stencil on it.

"Is that good?"He asked. I looked at it. I loved it, it was cute and small.

"I love it."I said. 

"Ok I'm going to count down to three and start."He said kindly and started counting. Yoongi came in front of me and took my hand. 

"1,2,3"The man said and then dug the needle in my skin. It hurt but not as bad as when I was used as a human cutting board. I lightly held onto Yoongi's hand and traced little invisible designs on the back of his hand. He smiled making me smile.

"Tougher than you look."He said. I gave him a smirk.

"I was used as a human cutting board for years, I better be tough."I said with a smirk. He squeezed my hand a little.

"All done."The man said. I quickly turned around and looked at it. 

"Wow, I love!"I said happily. The tattoo artist smiled.

"Ok, lets wrap it up."He said and started to wrap it. After he was done Yoongi paid for the tattoo and some extra ointment and together we left.

"Thank you for taking me Yoongi."I said. 

"I thought it would be something super different. I'm glad you got something."He said starting the car. 

When we got home I ran into the living room to see all the guys sitting around playing video games.

"Guys look!"I shouted and pulled my pants down. Everyone flinched at first but then came up to look.

"Aw it's cute."Jungkook said looking at it closely.

"It suits you so well."Jimin said. 

"It's nice."Namjoon and Jin said at the same time.

"Wow Yoongi got one too."Hoseok said looking at his arm. 

"Isn't that how old you where when we debuted?"Taehyung asked.

"Yes, that's how old I was when all of this started."Yoongi said. All the boys smiled and started messing around. I pulled my pants up and got comfy on the couch. 

"Let's relax for the rest of the day."Namjoon said. We all agreed and watched tv for the rest of the day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 4.5K 48
" Mind if we join?" " And why should I mind?" _________________________ Seven sins are in need of someone who can fulfill their needs! But what ha...
172K 4.7K 41
y/n a sweet and clumsy girl gets bullied at school by 7 boys. but what will happen when she will live with those boys, what will happen when they'll...
72K 7.4K 38
It starts when a shy boy with a shorter height moves into a dorm occupied with six others. One story dissolves into another, creating seven of their...
3.9K 152 28
Y/N is kidnapped and brought into this home of seven boys. They give her a reason, but is it the truth? Are they keeping her safe, or are they the...