Fool For You » SuperFlash {1}...

By themiko2

There was a crime scene for a murder so CSI Barry Allen hurries there but of course being 10 minutes late. A... More

pilot
pilot; part two
durning the 9 months..
national city
not giving up
weird man from space
mon el
Kara's Smile
Supergirl
Voltrax
stronger together
hellgrammite
family
fight or flight
reactron
thanksgiving
livewire
saving kara
partners
cheater?
clingy
lucy lane
red faced
annoying little things
staying?
human for a day
alex & mon
they need Supergirl
they need Supergirl Part 2
they need Supergirl part 3
they need Supergirl part 4
takeover
hacked
astra
dirk's office
kara is supergirl
flashbacks
blood
non
iris' secret
kara & adam
bizzaro
the breakup
he's moved on
for the girl
black mercy
j'onn as kara
getting kara back
barry saved kara
her family
the american way
master jailer
kidnapped
luzano
solitude
indigo
her plan
nuke on national city
falling
red kryptonite
bad supergirl
her darkest thoughts
manhunter
jeremiah danvers
project cadmus
when you're an alien
girl power
the finest
parker
silver banshee
jealous of the spider
the civilians
her confession
myriad
brainwashed
max helping?
going back
the fight between lovers
angels
heard everything
goodbye
the fight
his confession
𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙱𝚘𝚘𝚔

her story

6.2K 170 111
By themiko2

"My real name is Kara Zor-El. 24 years ago my planet, Krypton, was in serious peril. My cousin, Kal-El, was sent to your planet, Earth, for his own safety and protection. You may know his story. The story you don't know is that I was sent to protect him."

"Your pod's coordinates are interlocked with Kal-El's. You will follow him to Earth.", her father, Zor-El, said to Kara. She hugged my father then broke it.

"I'm not afraid, Father."

She then focused her attention on my mother, Alura.

"The trip is long but you'll sleep most of the way and we'll be with you in your dreams. You'll journey to Earth to look after your baby cousin, Kal-El. Because of the Earth's yellow sun, you'll have great powers on this planet. You will do extraordinary things.", she told Kara. "I won't fail Kal-El or you.", Kara told her. "I love you, Kara." Kara turned to her pod then back at her mother and hugged her tightly. Then there was a huge explosion.

"You must go, now. Go!"

"Things didn't exactly go according to my mother's plan. Krypton's destruction sent a shock wave that knocked my pod off course and into the Phantom Zone. A region in space where time doesn't pass. I slept there for 24 years until somehow I got here. When I arrived, I was still a 13-year-old girl. But in that same time my cousin Kal-El had grown up and revealed himself to your world as Superman. The most powerful man in the universe. My cousin wanted me to have the same safe human-type childhood he did so he placed me with my adoptive family, the Danvers, scientists who once helped him understand his own super abilities."

"I know I'm not your mom, sweetheart but you're safe here.", Eliza, Kara's adoptive mom, reassuring her.

"They had a daughter, Alex, and despite being born on different planets, we both shared one thing. We knew our lives would never be the same again. My cousin, he didn't need my protection, I didn't have a mission anymore. But even though I had all the same powers he did, I decided the best thing I could do is fit in. After all, Earth didn't need another hero."

"...until now.", Iris said. "Yeahh...Are you weirded out? I feel like your weirded out. You must not like me-", Kara rambled.

"...Kara...I have a badass alien friend...I freaking LOVE you.", Iris said. Iris & Kara giggled. Then Iris stood up from the couch and gasped.

"You need a suit!", Iris said loudly.

"..What..?", Kara said with her eyebrows furrowed. "Come on! Come on!" She let Iris pull her off the couch with a grin on her face.

"Okay, Okay, I know the perfect person to call.", Kara said. "Really? Who?", She asked. "My friend, Winn Schott..Jr."

The Next Day

Kara had invited Winn over to tell him she was an alien. But his reaction was laughter. "No. Ha. You're not. Aliens don't exist.", Winn said.

"Superman does.", Kara said. "..in National City..", Winn said.

"Oh come on. You actually don't believe her?", Iris asked. Winn shook his head no. "By what Kara told me, you were a total Sci-Fi geek when you worked at CatCo.", Iris said.

"Well I've changed.", Winn said. "Hm. Okay. Alright.", Kara said before going to her window and opening it. She looked back at Winn and Iris before jumping out of it.

"KARA! WHAT ARE- ARE YOU INSANE?!", Winn yelled. Then Kara floated back up looking straight at Winn, crossing her arms.

"Make me a suit?", She said. He immediately nodded his head. Kara flew into the apartment and landed gracefully with a grin. They immediately started working together on the suit.

That night Winn, Iris & Kara were at Kara's apartment eating Chinese Food and Winn was helping making Kara a suit. "So is it? Huh? How does it fit?", Winn asked.

"I hope it fits. It's been hours.", Iris said as she took a sip of her wine. Kara came out from her bathroom in the 'suit' Winn made. It wasn't even a suit really. It showed way too much skin and Kara was very uncomfortable.

"I'm not flying around saving people in this thing.", Kara said. "I...I wouldn't even wear it to the beach.", She said as she covered her stomach with her arms. Iris put her wine glass down as she swallowed the sip.

"I would.", Iris said. Winn & Kara both looked at her with a confused look to their faces. "I mean..I would. Don't judge me.", Iris said.

"Okay, Okay. Where's my cape?", Kara asked.

"Capes are lame. Tell your cousin I said so.", Winn said.

"No, she..she shouldn't do that.", Iris said. "..yeah, actually, never, never do that.", Winn said suddenly scared. Then she came out in another 'suit' Winn made that sort of looked like Superman's but with a skirt, no 'S' symbol and also no cape still. Oh and she still had her glasses on. She presented herself to Iris & Winn and they slowly stood up.

"Oh.", Kara said before taking her glasses off.

"Kara, you look really pretty without your glasses.", Winn said in awe.

"Winn..", Kara said.

"So, uh..", Winn started to say.

"I don't like it.", Iris said.

"What? What is there not to like?", Winn asked.

"It's the cape. It needs the cape. And the S.", Iris told Winn.

"No. Kara is going to be different, okay? We're going to be different. So no to the cape and S.", Winn explained to Iris. She scoffed and they both sat down. "To be a superhero. You need a crime.", Winn started to say.

"Winn hacked into the NCPD and..", Iris started to say and looked at his computer. "..There's a car chase on the 112 freeway.", Iris said with a smile.

"I can do a car chase.", Kara said. "You have got to stop stealing what I'm going to say, West.", Winn said.

At the car chase, Kara zoomed in between the cars and ended up crashing trying to get the perp. On the next suit, Winn added the cape and bright red boots. "A cape aids with aerodynamics, I should have thought of that.", Winn said.

"Told you she needed the cape.", Iris said. Winn gave her a snarky look and Iris just smiled at him. Then the radio they got told them a new crime that was happening at that moment.

'West National City Bank reporting a 432. Sixth and Spring. Suspects are armed and dangerous.' "It's fine. She's bulletproof.", Iris said.

"Are you sure you are?", Winn asked Kara.

"Hope so.", Kara said. She went to the bank and the shooters immediately started shooting at her and the bullets bounced off her and she smiled knowing she really was bulletproof. When she got up to the shooters, she was able to get the guns out of their hands and punched them. Back at the apartment, Iris threw away the cape.

"Alright, the new cape is made from a structured polymer composite. It's much sturdier than..", Winn started to say as Iris threw the cape away. Then Kara came out of the bathroom with another cape on, a better suit on with the S on it, better boots on and she felt and looked way more comfortable.

"..and, uh, this one has the S. For 'Super', just like your cousin.", Iris said. Winn gave Iris another snarky look. Kara turned to the look-in-mirror, looking at the S.

"It's not a 'S'. It's my family's coat of arms. The House of El.", Kara explained.

"Now, this Winn, this is what we mean by a 'suit'.", Iris said to Winn.

"Okay, West, I've had about-", Winn started to say.

"Guys!", Kara said, ending the bickering. "Sorry." Winn's phone beeped alerting something was happening. "There's a fire.", Winn said. "You don't catch on fire, right?", Iris asked. Kara just looked at them and smiled.

On her way to the fire, she got hit with something. She grunted a little when it hit her, she actually felt it when it hit her. She pulled it out of her and looked at it with a confused face. It had a green substance in it. Then a couple more hit her and she fell out of the sky and crashed in an alley.

The next thing that happened was Kara waking up in a weird place. She tried sitting up but felt weak. She looked down at her wrist and saw the green substance again. "Kryptonite.", someone said. Kara looked at him.

"What?", She asked with pure confusion.

"It's Kryptonite. It weakens you. From your home planet, Krypton.", He said again.

"Who are you? A-And what is this place?", Kara asked.

"I'm Hank Henshaw and this is the D.E.O. I'm the director here.", He told her.

"D-D.E.O. ?", She asked. She had never heard of the D.E.O. before.

"So Superman hasn't told you everything then. That's very interesting.", Hank said, obviously not impressed with Superman.

"What do you mean?", She asked.

"The D.E.O. is a secret government organization specifically made to take down aliens, like you and your cousin.", He said with his arms crossed.

"What? W-Who would want to even work here?", Kara said in a scared tone.

"You know a couple.", Hank said. Kara raised an eyebrow. "You know Agent Danvers & Schott Right?", He asked as Alex ran into the room and Winn slowly walked in.

"She doesn't need these.", Alex said as she uncuffed Kara from the Kryptonite cuffs. Kara held onto her wrist once they were free and didn't even give Alex nor Winn any eye contact.

"Sorry Alex, But she needed to be cuffed. She could be dangerous.", Hank said looking at Alex. Kara slowly sat up and Alex tried to help her but Kara lightly pushed her off.

"I'm not dangerous. I just want to help like my cousin.", Kara said, defending herself.

"In my opinion, Superman is dangerous too.", Hank said looking at Kara.

"How?!", Kara said, getting offensive.

"At any moment, with his powers, he could go nuts and start attacking people then helping people.", Hank said. "He wouldn't do that.", Kara said.

Hank showed Kara around the D.E.O. and telling her current problems. The ship that Kara's mother, Alura, sentenced criminals on Krypton to crashed when Kara's ship crashed. Kara's ship somehow pulled it in and now all the criminals are free and causing chaos. "I want to help.", Kara said.

"No.", Hank said.

"Why not?", Kara asked.

"This is a D.E.O. matter, not for the girl version of Superman.", Hank said. Kara just turned around and started to walk away but Alex & Winn ran after her.

"Kara!", Winn yelled out. "Please wait!"

"Why should I if I'm just the girl version of Superman?", Kara said.

"Y-You have blonde hair. Superman doesn't have that.", Winn said trying to comfort her but it didn't work.

"Is this why you left CatCo? To help hunt down aliens? Like me?", Kara said looking straight in his eyes.

"Yeah. Director Henshaw was impressed with my I.T. experience at CatCo and tested me with something and offered me a job here.", Winn explained. "But I didn't know you were an alien until you told me! I swear!" Kara wasn't as mad at Winn anymore but was still extremely mad at Alex. "I think Director Henshaw should let you help us.", Winn said.

"I don't.", Alex said. Kara looked at her. "I'm the only one in this whole organization who can actually take down these aliens without being potentially killed so why do you think that?", Kara asked.

"Because you're just doing this for Darry.", Alex said.

"It's Barry.", Kara said.

"Whatever. You're doing this for Darry-", Alex said before being interrupted.

"Barry.", Kara said.

"-someone you don't even know. You are risking yourself for Darry.",Alex said.

"He got in an accident that I could've prevented, Alex! I have all these powers and don't put them to use! And yes, I just met Barry and a couple days before hand but we talked day and night before he got in the accident and I suddenly felt like I've known him for years so yes, I am doing this for Barry!", Kara yelled.

"Kara..", Alex started to say but Kara just walked out of the D.E.O. and after a dramatic long pause Winn said something. "Who's Barry?", Winn asked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

163K 4.8K 30
Krypton and Daxam. Sister planets. Bitter rivals. Speculation says their feud started because of a war ending in a stalemate, each side blaming the o...
110K 2.1K 39
Kara Zor El and Barry Allen were from two different universes. Before Barry was struck by lightning, he actually lived on Earth-3. It was the lightni...
32K 994 40
Completed Story!!! You just have the best luck in the world, don't you? After 6 years of training, you are finally free to live a normal life as you...
85.8K 2.4K 85
After helping Supergirl defeat Non and Mydrid, Barry finds out a troubling secret back in Central City. There's meta humans running around causing tr...