Being McKenzie Prince ✔

By 2WriteLove

McKenzie Prince has been called many things in her life. Being labelled as a pathological liar and 'trailer... More

Dear Diary
Chapter One
Dear Diary
Chapter Two
Dear Diary
Chapter Three
Dear Diary
Chapter Four
Dear Diary
Chapter Five
Dear Diary
Chapter Six
Dear Diary
Chapter Seven
Dear Diary
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Dear Diary
Chapter Ten
Dear Diary
Chapter Eleven
Dear Diary
Chapter Twelve
Dear Diary
Chapter Thirteen
Dear Diary
Chapter Fourteen
Dear Diary
Chapter Fifteen
Dear Diary

Dear Diary

18 1 0
By 2WriteLove

I almost died eight months ago.

After everything that happened with Brian and everyone at school I decided to go to the pier one day.

I do not know if I went there with the intention of taking my own life.

I do not remember stepping onto the railings.

I do not even remember jumping.

It was almost as if though I was asleep.

It was like I was not really there.

What I do remember is waking up and finding myself under water. I tried to breathe but then I swallowed water.

There was this second where I felt completely calm.

I had a choice to make, either I chose death or I chose life. That decision weighed heavily on my heart. It felt like forever.

I still do not remember what made me choose life.

I don't even remember how I made it to shore.

Maybe it was my guardian angel. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 6.4K 40
When Cami moves in with the 2 most popular guys in school in a new foster home placement, she realizes that her tragic past just might make it so tha...
1K 11 32
High School sweethearts to Enemies to Co-Parents to Forever She has been through hell and back He has seen her go through hell and back He is her b...
78 0 12
"You don't get it do you? Well, honey get this through that thick skull of yours; I'm not a toy. I'm not some yo-yo you push away and drag back whene...
191K 7K 34
McKenzie is like any other teenage girl: makeup, parties, and boys. But when a horrific car wreck alters her life leaving her paralyzed and her best...