Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

By curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... More

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

30.*

594 10 1
By curatedbyharry

SCARLETT

When my hands reach the buttons of Harry's shirt, I immediately start unbuttoning them with impetuosity. Even if we have all the time in the world, none of us seem willing to wait any longer. Our self-control was already gone the second we had stepped in his room. His hands frenetically move down my body, grasping and greedy to get everything he can. We're both already gasping for air. The warm air around us, is practically surrounding us, sticking to my skin, almost crushing me.

His shirt is the first piece of clothing to leave his body, I don't worry too much about where it ends, I just throw it away from him, toward the end of the bed. My stare focuses on his chest for a few seconds and then I bring my hands on it, to test whatever I'm seeing with my eyes. As I had imagined, his whole chest is rock hard. It has definitely changed in the last four years, it's way more defined now and toned. My hands travel slowly from his abdominal to his pectorals, feeling them up and admiring them. My mind is trying to register every tiniest change, new detail, about his body and he, realizes it, so he slows down with me. My hands wander to his shoulders, his back, to feel them up, to see how bigger he's gotten. The FBI training has really done him good. I find myself shivering and throbbing between my legs thinking about how much stronger he is now.

He slowly leans in again, bringing his lips to mine and leaving a peck on my lower lip, before making his way down my cleavage, peppering his way with kisses. His hands reach the strips of my dress and he focuses on their intricacy to take it off of me.

"How do I take it off?" He asks, when he loses his patience. His voice so much huskier than usual. I raise my hipbones, to lift the dress off of my body and when he understands what I'm trying to do, he helps me with it. My dress reaches his shirt on the floor and soon enough I'm semi-naked in front of him, as I've been so many times before, but it feels like the first time all over again, tonight. His hungry eyes stop on my bare chest just like I've done with him and my first instinct is to cover the scars on my shoulders, before remembering that there's nothing I should be scared of when he's the one looking at my naked body.

He's always managed to make me feel beautiful, intact, brand new, so I relax again, trying to clear my mind from every doubt, fear, and concern. It's just about him, about us, tonight.

"You're so incredibly beautiful..." He whispers against my skin, resting his head on my chest and tightening me against him. I hiss in pain, when he holds me too tight on my still bruised rib cage and he immediately gets up, eyeing me with concern to understand what's wrong.

"I'm still a little sore..." I point at my still visible bruise on my chest and his eyes immediately fill up with regret.

"Sorry, I had forgotten..." he sighs, making more attention this time when he gets near me again. He supports his whole weight on his forearms, while I bring my hands on the zip of his pants, to take it off of me. With his help, we manage to strip him from his pants and he comes back on me, palming my breast with one hand and working on the other one with his mouth. I lose my hands through his hair, while I push my neck backward, simply enjoying the pleasure he's giving me. He makes his way down my body with kisses and when he gets to my hipbones, he hooks his index's to the elastic of my white thong, to take it off of me.

He stares at me, between my legs, and there's a sparkle in his eyes. It almost looks like a predator looking down at his prey, what is about to become his food. He looks hungry for me and at this idea I immediately have to press my legs together, to give my pleasure some kind of pressure. He notices it and he looks up at me with a smirk. Even when he does nothing, he manages to make a mess out of me.

"I'm afraid that even if I taste you for a second I'll come in my pants like a teenage boy." He chuckles, coming back on my body, on the same level as me. "But I really intend to have you as dessert tonight..." he whispers against my lips, making my throbbing unbearable. I quickly bring my hands to the elastic of his boxers and I take it off of his body with his help.

His erected length immediately jumps against his abdomen, once it's free from the piece of clothing.

"Good Lord..." I sigh, keeping my eyes on his member as he adjusts himself between my legs. "I had forgotten how much there was to fit inside." Harry bursts into laughter, hiding his face in my neck. His hand collided with my asscheek, in a sonorous slap, as he laughs, probably punishing me for killing the mood. I wasn't exactly joking, but he probably thought I was.

He takes a deep breath, probably trying to focus on me again and he leans in, leaving small kisses on my neck, right below my jawline. Shivers run all over my body as he does so and I wrap my arms around him, tightening him around me some more.

I can feel his tip brushing my entrance and once he makes sure I'm relaxed enough, he slides in with a slow — yet deep — thrust, that pulls a moan out of my mouth. I had forgotten the feeling to be filled up in this way, just so totally and perfectly. He doesn't start moving right away, he lets me adjust to his size first, before starting to do so.

"God, I had missed you so much..." he whispers, against my skin, while he thrusts inside and out of me. I feel completely on fire already, my whole body is burning as he touches me, kisses me and makes love to me.

"I had missed you..." I repeat, against his lips, with my breath quite shaky because of our activities. His arm surrounds my waist, lifting it up from the mattress behind us, while I wrap my legs around his hips. He can't stop peppering with kisses every inch of my skin that he can find as he moves into me at a steady pace. He's taking his time, he's trying to make it last for as long as he can.

"Baby, oh God..." I moan, pushing my neck backward, when he starts speeding up his thrusts. He hides his face in my neck, resting his forehead on my shoulder, while he drives into me hard and fast. Only at this exact moment I remember of the mirror pending on us and I look up. From it, I can see the way Harry's muscular back contracts every time he drives into me, or the way his ass and his moves with the way he thrusts and soon enough I find myself to be obsessed with these images. I find myself completely captured by them.

The room is soon enough filled up by our moans and the sound of his skin slapping against mine. I can feel every inch of him inside of me, while he moves. I can feel the way my walls welcome him in, how they throb around him every time he hits the perfect nerve.

He brings his hand on my asscheek, grabbing it and slightly raising my leg around his leg, to have more steadiness and a better angle for his movements. I had missed the synchronization of our bodies and how perfectly they fit together. I had missed everything about him and I'm already in love with every new little detail. His whole body is so much stronger now and I can feel it in the way he holds me or in the way he pushes inside of me, making me see stars every time and I can tell that he still knows my body by heart. He can tell when I'm near and he slows down, to delay my orgasm, just like he's doing with his, but we're at a point where it's getting harder for both of us to hold back.

I feel a knot at the center of my stomach, ready to explode it in any minutes and it's probably the same for him. I can tell by how frenetic his movements get and by how he gasps for air, just like me. I tighten my hand around his bicep and my legs around his hips, while he drives into me with a few more powerful thrusts, making the knot in my stomach explode and spread through my whole body, bringing me in a state of pure bliss, while I gasp for air and arch my back against him.

What brings me back to reality, is his warm liquid inside of me and the way he falls down completely exhausted on my body. Our skins are both sweaty from what we've just been doing and how warm the weather is in this period doesn't make it any better, but I like how near to him I feel.

"God, I love all of this." He sighs, with a satisfied smile on his lips, while he remains on top of me, just holding me against him. I absently play with his curls while he lays on my chest. Whenever he's sweaty his hair tends to curl even more.

"I had almost forgotten how good sex normally is..." he chuckles at my words and his warm breath that hits my skin immediately sends shivers all over my body.

"I'm not sure I'm done with you yet for tonight..." he looks up at me with a grin on his lips and I feel on fire all over again.

"You have work tomorrow, federal agent..." I chuckle, moving my stare at the clock on his bedside table to check what time it is. It's already almost 4 in the morning. At the mention of it, his smart expression immediately falls down and he sighs.

"Yeah, that's pretty much the only thing that is keeping me from handcuffing you to the bed." He tells me with a provocative note filling up his voice and he makes his hand collide with my asscheek in a loud slap.

"That's pretty much abuse of power, Agent..." I put on my best-shocked expression and he smirks at me, leaning in to leave a kiss on my lips.

"It's Special Agent, actually." He whispers against my lips, grabbing both of my wrists and forcing them over my head, blocking me from moving.

"Maybe I could take up that offer to be handcuffed to the bed..." I whisper back against his lips, matching his same smirk. I feel myself throbbing between my legs at the mere thought of it and I can tell that it has the same effect on him.

"I promise you we'll definitely find the occasion, but it's definitely too late for me now." He brings his hand to my cheek and caresses it. I nod my head and give him a reassuring smile, kissing his lips one more time. He stretches his hand toward the bedside table to turn off the lights and once he does, I lay down between his arms, resting my head on his warm chest.

When the alarm goes off in the morning, it's quite hard for both of us to open our eyes. The first thing I do is checking the time on the clock and we have practically been sleeping for a couple of hours, it's only six in the morning.

"Do you want to sleep some more?" Harry asks me. He stops the tormenting sound of the alarm and then he leans in toward me, kissing my lips.

"I have to meet Paul at 9, to sign the contract, so it's ok..." I say, still feeling slightly numbly. I rub my eyes, sitting on the bed, while he's already out of it. As soon as I try to move the first thing that hits me is how sore I feel between my legs.

"Want to shower with me?" He says, standing in front of me with two clean towels in his hand. He keeps his own and throws the second one at me. I slowly nod my head, pulling away the blanket from my body and getting up from the bed.

He wraps his arms around my waist, while he drags me toward the shower and his lips are immediately on mine. He lets me go just to check the temperature of the water, before letting both of us stepping in. The contact of the warm water with my face immediately wakes me up more. I wrap my arms around his neck and I bring my lips on his all over again. I can already feel him hardening between my legs.

"I'm still sore everywhere..." I sigh, against his lips and he starts rubbing my back with a comprehensive smile. "I feel like I won't be able to take a step outside if we go for round two right now." I chuckle against his lips and he just nods his head, tightening his hold on me and kissing my lips, very slowly, taking all the time in the world.

Once we're both dried up and dressed up, Harry starts cooking breakfast for both of us. He makes toasts and eggs, with two big cups of coffee, that definitely is very helpful, considering how much we've slept last night.

"I'll ask your father for the day off today and I'll let you know what he says..." He tells me when we both start eating our breakfast. I nod my head, knowing already that he'll definitely get the day off.

"Do you want to go out tonight?" I ask him and he waits to swallow the eggs he has in his mouth before answering.

"I think I'm going to finish pretty late tonight, considering I'll take the day off tomorrow... but I'll let you know if we finish earlier." He tells me and I nod my head in understanding again. For a minute, it almost seemed to have my father in front of me.

"I have to change before going to sign the contract so I have to go home first..." I stand up from the stool I was sat on and I walk to his side of the counter to kiss him goodbye, before leaving.

"I'll hear from you later, alright?!" I nod my head and then I kiss him some more, before starting to walk out to go home.

When I get in, it seems like my mom is already sleeping so I dress up and get ready trying to make the least noise possible and once I'm ready I take a cab to reach the city and Paul's office.

When I get in, he already has all the documents for me to sign ready, so we don't take too long.

"Is your boyfriend moving in with you?" He asks me, once I've signed everything. I furrow my eyebrows, not really understanding how would he know about Harry being my boyfriend when he really wasn't the first time we've seen each other, so I'm pretty sure I've mentioned anything at all about him.

"You mean Harry?" He nods his head. "No, I'm alone..." I furrow my eyebrows, while he just nods his head in understanding. "How did you know he's my boyfriend?" I decide to ask and he immediately looks up to me from the documents, with an alarmed stare. It almost seems like he's trying to think about what to come up with.

"You've told me?" His words really seem like a question, as if he isn't even sure himself about it.

"No, I'm sure I haven't..." I give him a confused look while he just lets out a nervous laughter and shrugs his shoulders.

"I must've just assumed it, I don't know..." He avoids to look at me in the eyes and then he immediately stands up, taking the keys to the apartment from his drawer and handing them to me. Something tells me that he's in a big rush on ending this now.

"Thank you..." I decide not to insist and I put the keys in the pocket of my bag. I tend to be quite paranoid now, but it would be weird if I wasn't after everything that has happened.

"Call me if you have any problems at all..." He tells me with a smile when he escorts me at the door and I thank him again before greeting him and leaving.

HARRY

The first thing I had done when I had arrived at the BAU was to tell Aaron hello. We all had definitely missed him after a whole week and I could tell that Wes was absolutely enthusiastic to give him back the direction of the unit. Everyone had wanted to hear the details about South America, so there hadn't been a lot of time to ask him for the day off and in doing so I know that I'll have to tell him what's happening again between me and Scarlett. I'll probably do it later, as soon as everyone will leave us some time to talk in private.

Once we all sit down at the table, Penelope stands up, ready to tell us about the next case.

"What do we have?" Aaron asks her right away.

"The Washington D.C. police department has asked our help for a series of murders happened in the last three weeks." Penelope says, pushing a button on her little controller and making appear three pictures on the screen in front of us. Three girls, all extremely beautiful.

"The three victims are Georgina Marshall, Eloise Kent and Deborah Muller." Penelope explains, pushing another button and making appear right under the pictures their names with their ages. All 24 years old.

"The unsub clearly has a type..." Wes says, observing the pictures on the screen. "All blonde, same age... same stature?" He then asks.

"Yes!" Penelope nods her head. "Georgina's body has been found in Meridian Hill Park, Eloise's in the Yards Park and Deborah's in the Battery Kemble Park." She pushes another button and this time, on the screen, there's a picture of how their bodies were found. The unsub put their bodies in a pose, all the same one, with their hands folded on their chests.

"What's the cause of death?" I ask next.

"They've all been drained of blood, by a wound inflicted with an orbitoclast on the neck." Penelope distorts her nose while she repeats the words from the medical file of the autopsy. This definitely explains the unusual color of their skins.

"Orbitoclast is a surgical instrument used for performing transorbital lobotomies..." Spencer says right after, while Penelope nods her head.

"According to the coroner our unsub has some medical knowledge, the wounds were all very precise and it's not so easy to completely drain  a human body of blood." Penelope says and this time, it's Spencer the one to nod his head.

"What can you tell us about the victims?" Aaron asks.

"Georgina was a medicine student, Eloise a shop assistant at Macy's and Deborah a geography student that worked part-time as a babysitter." Penelope tells us. "They all disappeared on Monday, were dead by Wednesday and the bodies were found on Saturday."

"The unsub obviously wanted people to find the bodies... he almost exposed them as some sort of masterpiece." Wes says.

"Maybe that's what turns him on... the reaction of people finding the bodies. He could be around them to watch." I hypothesize. We've already seen it before. That's pyromaniacs textbook behavior.

"What were they doing when they got kidnapped?" Sienna asks.

"They were all going back home. Georgina was going back home from university, Eloise from her job and Deborah from the house of the kid she used to babysit." Penelope says.

"He's been following them, he obviously knew their habits and their timetables." Aaron says and we all nod our heads. This guy has been keeping a girl somewhere for five days and at the same time has been keeping an eye on his next victim. This requires a lot of time.

"Penelope, is there any connection between the victims?" I ask her and she has to check the iPad in her hands, before giving me an answer.

"Georgina used to do an internship at the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital and Eloise went there for a gynecologist visit two weeks before her disappearance, but there's nothing on Deborah." Penelope answers.

"Have you checked the kid Deborah used to babysit for? Maybe she brought him there for a visit..." I hypothesize and Penelope sits down next to me to check what I just asked on her laptop. Once she does her research, she frenetically starts nodding her head.

"Thomas Ridge went to the MedStar Georgetown University Hospital because he hit his head while playing, exactly one week before Deborah's kidnapping." Penelope says and then sighs.

"Wes, you and Spencer go talking to the Ridge's. Sienna and Joe, you can talk to the families of the victims and I'll go to the hospital with Harry." I nod my head at Aaron's directives, just like the others and we all stand up.

"I want you guys to keep in mind that at the end of the day, there's gonna be another girl kidnapped." I nod my head again, knowing it perfectly. We still have some hours from preventing that and we're going to do everything possible from this to happen again.

"Should we do a press statement?" Sienna asks Aaron, while we all walk toward the parking lot. He nods his head and Sienna immediately takes out her phone. It would be definitely better to warn girls out there about what's going on.

"We can take my car." I tell Aaron and he nods his head, starting following me to where I left my car. As soon as we get inside, it seems like the perfect timing to talk to him.

"Hey, Aaron... would it be ok if I took the day off tomorrow?" He looks over at me and furrows his eyebrows. I practically never take days off, so that must seem pretty weird to him. "I know it's a big case and all, but..."

"Is anything wrong?" He asks, before giving me his consent.

"No..." I nod my head right away. "I'm helping Scarlett with moving her stuff to her new apartment." I say, trying to act normal, but I immediately have to look over at him, to see the expression on his face. He seems quite impassible.

"You two are back together?" He asks, before saying anything at all. "And by the way, you can take the day off."

"Yeah, we're trying and seeing how it goes..." I nod my head and he seems to relax, at my confirmation. I don't know whatever he's pleased or not. The relationship between us, in the last years, has changed a lot but I can't expect that everything happened in the past is suddenly erased from his memory. "Are you ok with it?" I decide to ask.

"I knew it was inevitable, that it would've happened sooner or later..." He softly smiles at me. "I just want Scarlett to be happy and if you can make her happy then I'm more than ok with it." I feel my heart skipping some beats at his words at how happy I am with his reaction. I really needed his approval, before I could do anything at all.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it!" I genuinely tell him and my lips immediately curve into a big smile, I can't really help it.

"Just take care of her, Harry!" He tells me and I nod my head right away. That's exactly what I intend to do.

"I will!" I nod my head with determination.

"This means you'll refuse the offer of the Counterterrorism Division in New York?" He asks me right after, as soon as he remembers that I had talked about the offer I had received the week before his wedding. I was seriously considering it before Scarlett came around again. I love the BAU and I couldn't ask for a better job, but I can't work with them from New York. The Counterterrorism division is offering me the possibility to be near my son and that's the main reason why I was considering it, but now I can't imagine leaving Scarlett either, that's why I hadn't told her anything about it last night, when Williams had approached me.

"Yeah, I'll probably refuse it..." I nod my head and I avoid from looking at him, this time. He doesn't insist on the subject.

Once we arrive at the hospital, the conversation ends and we go back to focus on our case.

SCARLETT

"Are you sure you don't want me to take the day off too?" My mom asks me, while I put together the last things while I wait for Harry to show up. He's texted me last night, quite late, saying that he was going back home and that my father had given him the day off, so that he could help me.

"Yeah, mom... it's fine, just go to work. Harry already took the day off, so he's gonna help me." I check every box at the entry to make sure I'm not forgetting anything and once I have, I take a deep breath of relief. I haven't done much and I already feel all hot and sweaty. I take the hair tie from my wrist and I tie up my hair in a ponytail. The mass of hair that is not covering my neck anymore has definitely helped to relieve my hotness.

I've dressed up quite comfortable for the day; Harry's t-shirt that I kept from yesterday, denim shorts and a pair of white sneakers.

"Yeah, I get it... you want to be alone." My mother rolls her eyes and shakes her head. Well, she really knows me. "Try not to waste the whole day doing other things though..." I gasp at my mother's insinuation and she chuckles at me, in response.

"Mom!" I scold her, rolling my eyes.

"What?!" She raises her hands in defense. "I'm just saying that he took the day off to help you, let him help you and don't do all the work, you still haven't fully recovered." I nod my head at her words. I already know it, she's been telling me for two days now.

Before any of us can add anything else, I'm quickly distracted by the knock on the door. As soon as I open the door to meet Harry, I throw my arms at his neck and I pull him in for a kiss. I have definitely missed him.

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me back, holding me tight against his chest. God, it will be quite hard keeping my hands to myself for the whole day, as my mother has said. I smile against his lips, when none of us seem intentioned to end the kiss, but my mother's cough quickly brings us both to reality. Harry's mortified stare, once he lets go, tells me that he hadn't even realized that she has been here this whole time.

"Are you guys quite done?!" My mom scolds us and I just laugh it off, while Harry remains quite petrified. "Don't make her tire too much... she should still be resting." My mom says and I just roll my eyes at her.

"Of course, I'm gonna do all the tough work!" Harry nods his head like an obedient soldier, walking toward where my boxes are. "Just wait in the car, I'll bring everything." He tells me like a gentleman and I decide to do as he says. He really won't make me move a finger under my mom's attentive stare.

"Bye, mom! I'll see you tomorrow..." I kiss her cheek, before following Harry's order and walking to his car.

He takes more or less five minutes, to take all my boxes to the car. Once he's done the whole trunk and back seats are completely filled up by them.

"The house is not furnished... I have practically nothing so far, but it will be funny to furnish it all myself..." while we drive toward my new apartment, he casually keeps his hand on my thigh and I can't help but love the contact to my skin and how he manages to drive with one hand. He's always done so, which is quite sexy to me.

"You want to go furnishings shopping on Saturday?" He asks me, moving temporarily his green eyes on me.

"Don't you think Andres would get bored?" I ask him. I would've gladly accepted his invite, but I don't want to put myself between him and his son all the time.

"Nah, he'll be fine... we can go furnishings shopping in the afternoon and the movie theater in the evening." I nod my head and I try to push back my concern for those kinds of things to the back of my mind. Clearly, Andres doesn't mind spending time with me too.

"We're gonna tell him this weekend?" I ask him and he immediately nods his head.

"Are you nervous?" He chuckles, caressing the inside of my thigh with his thumb, in a caring way. I immediately shake my head and I put on a smile.

"If you're fine with it, then I'm fine." I just say and shrug my shoulders and his smile only grows at my words.

"I'm more than fine." I lean toward him at his words, to leave a quick peck on his lips, before going back to my seat and leave him to drive in peace as he should.

Once we arrive at the apartment, Harry, as he had promised to my mom, doesn't let me move a single box. I decide to connect the television and he decides that it's enough of an activity that doesn't require me to make too much fatigue.

"This was the last one..." he tells me, resting on the floor the last box, right next to the others that are supposed to stay in the living room. He's been nice enough to bring every box into the exact room. He takes a deep breath and brings his forearm to his forehead to dry up his sweat and right after he takes off his white t-shirt, throwing it on top of one of the boxes. His chest is all sweaty and quite hypnotic, I must say, and it sure as hell won't help to have it in front of my eyes for the whole day.

I decide to distract myself by turning on the tv and the first thing that appears on the screen is the news of today.

"Lynette Rods, 24, has been missing since last night. She was last seen leaving her workplace at 8 P.M." on the screen there's a picture of an attractive blonde woman and before I can change or turn it off, I notice Harry's concerned stare while he listens to what they're saying.

"What's wrong?" I ask him, resting my hand on his back and rubbing it.

"That's our case..." he tells me and lets out a really long sigh. Right after, there's Sienna on the screen that releases a statement from the FBI, talking about how Lynette's disappearance is connected to three other murders in the last 3 weeks. Now I understand why he seems so concerned. It's almost like he feels bad about spending a whole day here when this girl is out there, for God knows how much still.

"And how is it going?" I ask him, resting my head on his shoulder. He surrounds my waist with his arm.

"I'm sure they'll find him by the end of the day. It's someone from the MedStar hospital in Georgetown. Probably a doctor." Harry shrugs his shoulders and then takes the tv controller from my hand and turns it off. He stands up and starts walking toward the first box to open it.

"I went to the MedStar hospital in Georgetown last week." I tell him and his eyes immediately fill up with concern. "For my dislocated ribs." I specify. "But everything was fine, no serial killers." I chuckle and he glances at me, taking a deep breath right after.

"You wouldn't fit his type anyway... you're too tall and thin." He tells me, rolling his eyes at me.

"Oh, that makes me feel way better..." I ironically say, standing up and stopping him from taking everything out of the first box. "There are no furnishings, it's useless you do that now." I grab his wrist, stopping him from doing anything at all. I can tell that he's nervous and he needs to vent his nervousness somehow.

"Don't you ever dare scare me like that ever again." He warns me, pointing his index at me with the hand I'm not holding. I chuckle and roll my eyes.

"What?! I just told you I went there, you were the ones to connect the dots by linking me to Dracula." He shakes his head at my words and sighs.

"Yeah, like half of Washington. You have no idea how difficult it already is for me to separate those cases from my private life when I see young women being murdered, or kids... you're not helping." I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and I brush the tip of my nose against his, to make him feel some sort of comfort. He's definitely right, I shouldn't have joked about it, not even for a second. In my head, I was just trying to light up my mood, or maybe to move his attention from the case, back to me.

"Why don't you help me set up my art studio? I already have all my stuff for that..." I leave a peck on his lips, trying to completely take his mind off of the case now. He slowly nods his head and I grab his hand, dragging him down the corridor with me, to my art studio.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.2K 1.8K 50
"its always been you," "but you left," ----- Completed sequel to Rosie back in his small hometown after years of never wanting to return, he comes...
8.3K 550 7
❝IF I COULD BE HONEST FOR ONE DAY, EVEN JUST FOR A SPLIT SECOND, I'D TELL YOU THAT I'M HURTING. AND I MEAN REALLY HURTING.❞ ALL RIGHTS RESERVED | 201...
73.7K 2.6K 16
Louis Tomlinson lost his parents when he was 8 years old. He was moved to an orphanage in London where he stayed until he was old enough to leave. Lo...
12.9K 344 12
I looked up at him, unsure of what just happened. I saw the blood glistening off of his gold H ring as he pushed my hair out of my face, scanning my...