Lets Just Say..... I Was Not...

By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

I was not expecting to turn into werewolf on my 16th birthday, definitely not expecting the word Mate to be r... More

Preface
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Epilogue (Details on the sequel as well)

Chapter 9

7.9K 196 10
By BUBSTER_Na_Na_

Hey everyone!!!! Okay so hope you enjoyed the last chapter I started writing and didn't even plan for any of that to happen it just did. I thought it played out quite well though but I would like people to comment on what you thought!!! So VOTE, COMMENT, & FAN ME!!! Don't forget to smile!!!!

Chapter 9

It took Raiden and I five minutes to come to a agreement to let go of each others hair. Now we are following Alpha Shaun to the principles office for him to yell at us, I suspect. I'm trying to walk as physically far away from Raiden as possible. I was brushing up against the lockers as we walked. Alpha Shaun's facial expression told me that he was very disappointed in us. When we reached the principles office he opened the door and let us in. He walked in after us. I stood beside the door and Raiden stood at the other end of the room. Shaun took a seat behind the desk Mr.Venna standing behind him leaning on the wall smirking at me.

"Take a seat," Shaun ordered. I picked up my chair and moved it away from Raidens. I plunked down on it and crossed my arms over my chest glaring at the floor. Raiden sat down and crossed his arms too with his legs stretched out in front of him. I heard Shaun heave a sigh but I didn't look up.
"Why?" He asked and then chaos blew up.
"He was being rude!"
"She is impossible dad!"
"Oh I'm impossible? Your a jerk!"
"I'm only a jerk because I don't like you!"
"Good because I hate you!"
"Dad she came at me!"
"Oh please I didn't make fun of you!"
"I didn't do anything!"
"Ya you did! You brought Derek up when its none of your business!"
"Actually it is my business!"

"Please care to explain how my boyfriend has anything to do with you!"
"You hit like a girl!"
"I am a girl you nimrod!!! I still kicked your ass!!"
"You did not!"
"Did to, you didn't even hit!" Raiden stopped fighting back and just glared at me probably thinking of ways to kill me. For some reason I would normally be thinking that but I surprisingly wasn't. Shaun cleared his throat and I just realized now that we are both standing in each others face. I looked away and sat back down.

Raiden took his seat too. Shaun folded his hands together.
"So are you two done now?" He asked raising an eyebrow at us. I rolled my eyes and Raiden nodded.
"Good, from what I got from ....." he trailed off waving his hands in front of him.
"That, Raiden you concerned yourself in something that's none of your business. Sienna you retaliated when you could have told the teacher." Shaun finished. I snorted.
"I'm not five I don't tell on people I deal with it myself," I told him. He just sighed while Raiden rolled his eyes.
"Ya you are five," Raiden pointed out. I growled at him but was cut off with a book being thrown and hitting my head.

I turned and looked shocked at Shaun only to receive a sheepish smile.
"I have to keep some order here sorry," he apologized.
"Very mature," Raiden muttered.
"Well at least I don't go fighting people in the pack and breaking down walls! What is wrong with you two!? Your level of maturity is telling me that Raiden you don't want to be Alpha and Sienna you just don't care! Grow up the both of you this was just ridiculous!" He snapped yelling very loudly I bet he whole school could hear. I wasn't scared more intimated and I hate that feeling. I looked down in shame, I honestly had to agree it was stupid but I thought it was called for. I mean jerk face was just asking for it!

"You should feel ashamed and embarrassed right now! You both acted like five year olds! I'm severely disappointed in you both and you have to be punished." He told us looking down at a paper. My eyes widened and I looked at Raiden to see him looking scared and staring at me.
"So I guess this would be a bad time to ask if I could throw a party huh?" I asked trying to lighten the mood. I looked at Shaun to see him smirking.
"Raiden is going to have to go with you," he said smiling knowingly.
"Uh he isn't invited," I stated kinda creeped out by his smile.
"Well you don't really have a choice." Shaun told us and opened a drawer and pulled out something metal.

"I need everyone to get along in my pack or when we need to defend our lands we wont be able to trust our own people. That is very important to me and so I have decided that you two are to be stuck together for a week to learn to trust. Work together and I might take the cuffs off earlier." Shaun said and I let out a whimper.
"Oh no please Shaun don't we are going to kill each other!" I exclaimed whining.
"This is exactly why I'm doing it so I can teach you two to be in the same room with out killing each other. Come here," he ordered and Raiden stood up grudgingly and walked over to the desk. I stayed sitting and glared at Raiden.

"You aren't going to live to tomorrow," I said threatening.
"Whatever you'll just be stuck to a dead body for a week so do what you want." Raiden said smirking knowing I wouldn't now. I growled and another book hit my head. I groaned and looked at Shaun he just raised an eyebrow expectantly. I scowled and got up walking over to the desk.
"Better keep that key handy cause your going to be unlocking this thing by tomorrow." I told him holding my wrist out. Raiden held his out too and the metal cuffs wrapped around our wrist locking us together.

"There now a week starting tomorrow morning," he said.
"What! why didn't you do it tomorrow then!!!" I exclaimed throwing my hands up only to have my right hand pulled back down. I turned and glared at Raiden.
"Remember teamwork! Whats gonna work team work! whats gonna work team work!" Shaun sang a tree house show theme song.
"The wonder pets really?" I asked. He just nodded and smiled at us.
"Your free to leave have fun!" Shaun exclaimed and gathered up his stuff and walked out of the room.

"Well that was interesting," Raiden stated.
"Shutup lets go," I told him and pulled towards the door. I was yanked back though.
"That's not team work we need some communication flow here," Raiden told me.
"Fine then here is what is going to happen we are going to go back to class get our stuff and get on the damned bus!" I explained yelling at the end. Raiden sighed and waved me towards the door. I marched out with him in tow. As we walked down the halls everyone pointed and stared and whispered.
"Wow that is a weird punishment,"
"Sucks to be them,"
"Poor Raiden is going to get so abused," Raiden turned and smirked at me and I just rolled my eyes.

When we finally arrived at the class after many arguments (most cause by me being stubborn) the bell had rung. I grabbed my bag and Raiden grabbed his. I pulled him fast out of the school hoping to catch the bus. As we exited the busses pulled away and I kicked at some little rocks.
"Damn it!! Stupid bus get back here!" I yelled after the bus. I heard chuckling and turned to see Raiden trying to hold in laughter.
"What!?" I exclaimed frustrated. He just burst out laughing. I glared at him , turned and stomped away only to remember he has to follow me. I was going to slow down but Raiden seemed to keep up well. I marched in the direction to my house.

"This sucks!" Raiden whined holding up our chained wrists scowling at it.
"Your right for once!" I exclaimed frustrated.
"Uh I'm always right," he said smirking.
"Ya right," I replied quickly. We came to the main road and I stopped. My arm was yanked forward though forcing me onto the road. I glared at Raiden.
"Hello its called look both ways, you dumb mut." I stated waving a hand in his face. He turned and looked at me shocked.
"Did you just call me a dumb mut?" He asked looking even More shocked.

"Yes I did," I told him proudly and looked both ways when the road was clear I dragged Raiden across. I was going to keep walking but was abruptly stopped. I turned to see Raiden glowering.
"Take it back." He ordered clenching his jaw.
"Uh no." I told him.
"Yes I'm not a dumb mut!" He yelled angrily.
"Most days you fit that description," I said shrugging.
"No I don't," he whined.
"Ya I'm pretty sure you do." I told him and turned and kept walking.

I guess Raiden gave up because we kept moving. I was about to walk into the forest and change but I was yanked back again.
"What!?" I asked angry with all the pulling.
"You cant change," he told me.
"Why not?" I asked clueless and confused.
"Because the cuffs will cut you, dumb mut." He told me adding in my own diss.
"The difference between me and you is that I don't care about being dumb mut." I told him and walked out of the forest.

"No the difference is that you are a dumb mut and I'm not." He said glaring at me. I rolled my eyes and kept walking down the road. It took us over half an hour to get to the turning point when we go down our road. I turned and saw Raiden wheezing.
"Are you really out of breath?" I asked looking at him shocked. He shook his head.
"Pftttt....(deep breath).... no," he croaked I started laughing. I started walking again dragging him behind me. To get to our houses it took 25 minutes. Raiden walks slow when he is out of breath which is slowing me down for obvious reasons.

Raiden and I walked towards our houses but was pulled back to each other. I turned and glared at the hand cuffs. Darn yellow squawking jumping jack bum faced pit smelling cuffs!!! I started yanking and ripping my arm towards myself and throwing my arm around trying to get out. I stopped and threw my hands up.
"Stupid cuffs!" I screamed. Raiden looked at his wrist and a pained expression covered his face. At first I thought it was because he wanted out as well but when I looked down I gasped.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to!" I rushed in. His wrist was cut up and bleeding and I'm guessing its because of me reefing on the cuffs. I honestly don't know why I feel bad I hate him and I should be laughing at his pain. I grabbed his wrist and felt a feeling of comfort.

I ignored the feeling and gently pulled him towards my house. I went up the front steps and opened the door. I stepped in holding Raidens wrist still in my hands. My mom poked her head around the archway and smiled.
"Hi mom," I greeted. She smiled at Raiden but her smile turned into a frown quickly.
"No, Listen lady I'm not trying to buy a dancing leprechaun! No Miss I don't think you understand. I want that color specifically not something close to it!" My mother snapped at whoever was on the other side. She waved and left the room.

Raiden chuckled and I looked at him confused.
"Your mother is very interesting," he stated and I rolled my eyes and led him up to my room.
"Wow I know I'm hot and everything but no need to take advantage of my injuries." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and opened my door and walked in leading him to my bathroom but he stopped and I was pulled to a stop with him. I saw Raiden studying a picture and when I looked closer I noticed it was a picture of me and Derek.

"Come on lets go," I said tugging on him a little and I saw him wince but he followed me. I sat him down on the ledges of the tub and used my other hand to search through the bottom cabinet of the sink. I pulled out some rubbing alcohol and some band aids. I turned back to Raiden and grabbed some tissue. I held it under his wrist and poured it on his cuts. He growled when it washed over them.
"Don't be such a baby," I told him and began wiping most of the blood I could get to with the damned cuffs on.

I poured some more and he growled at me.
"Ya now I know why your in the baby bunch," I told him. He looked at me confused.
"Baby bunch?" He asked puzzled . I nodded.
"Ya you, Vince, Hunter, Charles, Stanly and my brother." I explained. He glared at me. 
"I'm not a baby," he told me sticking his face up in the air like a child.
"Ya of course not," I said sarcastically rolling my eyes. 
"I'm not!" He said defensively.
"Sure," I replied sticking another band aid on another cut.  Raiden growled at me in frustration.

I looked at him shocked.
"Don't growl at me," I scolded. He just looked down in shame.
"Sorry you make me so frustrated though," he told me honestly.
"Deal with it," I told him coldly.  He rolled his eyes.
"I have no choice," he said and I looked at him confused. What the hell is he talking about?

"What?" I asked him raising a eyebrow. His eyes widened.
"Nothing, Uh so what are we doing tonight?" He asked m and my thoughts immediately went to my date with Mr. Druggy.
"Darn it!" I exclaimed bolting upright.
"What!?" Raiden asked panicky.
"I have a date tonight and you have to come." I told him walking out of the bathroom with him following.

"What! No way!" He exclaimed angrily.
"You have no choice." I told him walking to my dresser I picked out a little white flowy dress.
"Yes I do cancel it!" He yelled at me. I growled at him lowly.
"Raiden. Dont. Tell. Me. What. To. Do." I spat. He looked taken aback but recovered quickly.
"Fine," he huffed and I waved for him to turn around. Once he did I used my free hand to slip off my pants and then came my shirt. I tried taking it off normally but it didn't quite work out well and ended up on the chain connecting our cuffs.

"Uh Raiden?" I asked him. He turned around ad glared at me then widened his eyes as he looked at me. I realized I was half naked in just a bra and underwear.
"Okay big boy stick with our problem," I told him pointing to my shirt on our chain. He just swallowed and looked at the shirt and nodded. He took the shirt and pulled it up over his arm and head and dropped it around his feet. I nodded and slipped the strapless flowy white dress up onto my body. I looked over and saw Raiden staring at me in shock.

My cheeks heated up and he immediately looked at them. He just smirked.
"I'm done changing now makeup and hair wanna help?" I asked him seriously. He just shrugged and followed me into the bathroom. I pulled my hair half up half down and put on some new eyeliner. I turned to Raiden.
"I'm done," I told him and he nodded. I left my room and grabbed some white sandals. I headed to the kitchen and saw Vince, Charles, Hunter, Stanly and Demitri all standing around. They all looked over to us when we walked in and I held up my wrist showing them the chains. Vince was the first to laugh and then everyone joined in.

"Screw you Vince," I muttered. I walked the cupboard and pulled out a glass. I filled it with water and spun around whipping it at Vince's head. The cup hit Charles instead soaking him. He looked up stopping his laughter and glared at me. Raiden chuckled and then everyone started laughing even more including me. I walked over to stand beside Demitri but was pulled back. I turned and glared at Raiden.  
"We are walking this way," I told him pointing to  where Demitri is. He just shook his head and looked away.

I started pulled on his arm so I wouldn't cut him again and started dragging him to Demitri. Once there Raiden glared at me and mouthed 'i hate you' I shrugged and tapped Demitri on his shoulder.
"What is it?" He asked his laughter calming down.
"I need a ride somewhere," I explained searching his face for a yes or no. Demitri can be very unpredictable sometimes so I wouldn't be surprised if he told me I'm on my own or to ride Raiden there.
"Where to?" He asked me.
"A date." I huffed looking away from is shocked face.

"Well what about Derek?" He asked completely confused. I growled at him and pointed a finger in his face.
"Don't. Start." I growled through clenched teeth. He just nodded and threw his hands up in surrender.
"Okay okay I'll take you." He said and walked out of the room I followed him but not before punching Vice in the head. Vince stumbled back but recovered quickly and glared at me and I smirked. I followed Demitri out to our van. I went to go climb in the front seat but then Raiden was outside of the van looking at me like 'this isn't going to work'. I nodded and went in the back. When we got to the restaurant we walked in and was immediately sent to a two person spot near the back.

I asked the waiter for another chair and he brought it for us. We sat there waiting for Mr.Druggy to show up and we waited and waited. I checked my phone and it said 7:38 pm. Where was he? He told me 7 and now he isn't here. I'm waiting till eight and then leaving. I looked at Raiden who was sitting back relaxing and smirked over at me.
"Stood up much looser," he commented and I rolled my eyes.
"Still a jerk," I replied and he just nodded. I rested my head on my left hand and stared at the chair in front of me. What a rude person I mean I didn't even want to be on this date let alone be waiting for him to show up.

I heard some rustling behind me and turned to see Mr.druggy racing over to our table. He sat down out of breath and I studied him closely. His hair and clothes were drenched with water and he held some daisies in his hand. I smiled at him politely.
"So uh its like almost eight.... what happened to you?" I blurted. He looked up and smiled apologetically.
"Well my car broke down in my drive way so I tried to fix it and it didn't work. Then I tried to get a ride from someone and no one would drive me. So I walked here and half way it started pissing rain! Now I'm here and I'm soaked that's why I was late! But just be happy I showed up I didn't have to ya know." He explained and I just nodded and took the flowers from his hand.
"Well thank you," I smiled at him.

His eyes drifted to Raiden and he frowned.
"Whats he doing here?" He pointedly looked at Raiden. I sighed.
"I had to drag him along because I'm kinda stuck to him," I told him lifting my arm up. He inspected the chains and sat back nodding.
"Sucks to be you he's a jerk," he told me looking at Raiden who growled quietly. I nodded in agreement. Raiden elbowed me roughly. I looked at him ad glared and he just looked away.

The waitress came and we ordered including dip wad Raiden. I got a Cesar salad and Raiden got a ravioli. Mr.druggy got some fish fillet thing I have no idea what it was but it smelt horrible.
"So whats your name?" I asked him out of nowhere.
"Tim," he answered and I nodded.
"Why are you a drug dealer Tim?" I blurted trying to figure out this boy.
"So I can make money," he told me in a duh tone.
"Well ya I get that but what do you need the money for?" I explained.
"So he can buy more drugs duh," Raiden commented.
"Shutup your not wanted in this conversation," I hissed at him.
"Well I have to pay many things with the money earned." He said trying not to give away to much.

"Like what?" I asked curiously. I wasn't trying to sound nosey I was just genuinely interested. He started fidgeting with his hands and looked down.
"Well my mother is in the hospital in a coma and my dads job isn't paying the bills and the medical expenses so I told him I work here when really I deal. He dosn' know and won't know." He told me looking sad. My heart sank and I felt incredibly bad for telling him to tell me. I was going to tell him I'm sorry but decided he hears that enough.

"What do you like to do on our free time Tim?" I asked changing the conversation. He looked at m grateful and then smiled.
"Well I love call of duty, I like to bike and boating." He told me and I smiled.
"Quite the mix there," I replied.
"What do you like to do?" He asked me and Raiden chuckled probably because I would have to make something else up. How would I say I love to run in a giant dog form!!!
"I like to hike, Swim, and annoy people." I answered honestly. He nodded and looked confused.
"You hiking? Never would have guessed." He said more to himself but I just laughed.

"Well I like to surprise people," I winked and he chuckled.
"Oh I  bet," he replied. The date actually wasn't to bad we talked about pointless stuff and just kept going I even forgot about Raiden who was grunting in annoyance every so often. Once we were done eating we sat there still talking for bit. Tim got a call and his face dropped.
"Uh I have to go." He said quickly picking his stuff up and leaving me and Raiden behind. I looked at Raiden and he shrugged and pulled me up to my feet. I followed Raiden to the front to pay and the waiter said it was already paid for. Tim is such a sweet guy when he isnt high. I walked out and realized that we have no way of getting home.

Raiden scowled at me.
"Smart just freaking smart!! How are we supposed to get home now!!" He spazzed and I rolled my eyes.
"Whats wrong is it almost your bedtime?" I asked smirking. He just growled in response and we began walking home. I was kicking rocks and the ground when my phone rang.
"Hello?" I answered.
"Hey Sienna," Derek said on the other side.
"Hi Derek!!" I said happily and Raiden rolled his eyes. I smacked his arm and looked away from him.
"So whats up baby?" He asked and I looked around searching for the perfect lie.
"Nothing on my way home," I answered truthfully.

"Oh where are you leaving from?" Derek asked sounding a bit nosey but he is my boyfriend so there is a reason right there.
"A uh hike!" I exclaimed faking my excitement.
"A hike?" He asked me.
"Ya I went with my gym class," I answered and the more I thought about the hike lie the more it sounded interesting.
"All day?" He asked skeptically.

"Ya uh no! No just half the day," I stuttered.
"Oh sounds interesting surely not like something we would do here." He commented.
"Ya everything is very different here," I said truthfully.
"Oh I bet, hey about visiting. Is it okay if I come tomorrow at three and sleepover?" He asked .
"Uh ya I'm sure it will be just fine," I assured him.
"Great okay love you," he said.
""Ya you too bye," I replied hanging up the phone and pocketing it.

I turned to Raiden to see him smirking.
"Shutup!" I growled and he threw his hands up in surrender. We walked home and once in front of our houses we went in opposite directions and ended up getting yanked back together. I groaned.
"My house," I told him. Raiden just shook his head.
"Nope definitely my house," he said pulling me towards his house. I dug my heels in the ground and pulled my way. We were pulling when the front door to Raidens house opened and Alpha Shaun stood in the doorway with his arms crossed over his chest.

"So whats going on?" He asked us. I immediately stopped pulling and Raiden did too. We stood there frozen.
"Well we were just joking around and decided we are sleeping at our house tonight." Raiden explained. I nodded in agreement and pasted a fake smile on. Shaun shrugged and smiled.
"Well have fun figuring things out you two!" He chirped and walked back into the house. I growled at Raiden and he rolled his eyes. I was dragged into the house and up the stairs. We entered Raidens room and I sat down on the edge of his bed.

"I just want this week to be over," I groaned putting my head in my hands. I felt the mattress dip beside me and I looked over to see Raiden looking at me softly.
"Me too," he said quietly. I looked back at the ground.
"Why did you keep on pissing me off? You knew it was bugging me yet you kept going. Normally someone would stop just by the look on my face. Normal instincts would have stopped." I blurted.
"Normal instincts?" He questioned.
"Ya your instincts are retarded and ignore danger," I explained.
"As if your dangerous," He snorted. I glared at him now.
"I can be," I warned. Raiden chuckled.
"Right," he said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes.

"I need some pajamas," I told him and he looked me over smirking.
"Well I have none so," he said. I growled at him.
"Don't growl at me," he mocked me. I smiled sweetly and looked away frowning. Raiden stood up and I followed him not out of choice. He went to his dresser and pulled out some pajamas for himself. I scowled at him.
"No pajamas huh?" I asked sarcastically. He just nodded. I turned around and Raiden changed I looked back at him and noticed he was in just a pair of pants. I walked back to his bed and flopped down on the middle. I normally would have checked him out but right now I was extremely tired. Raiden cleared his throat.
"Hey ya know this is my bed and where am I supposed to sleep with you hogging it?" He asked venomously. I threw a pillow and blanket on the floor for him.

"Uh no," he growled.
"Mhhmmmm," I mumbled. Raiden huffed and got down on the floor. I slung my arm over the side of the bed so Raiden could position his arm better. After a few minutes of silence.
"Sienna?" I heard Raiden ask.
"Hm?" I asked back.
"Do you really hate me?" He asked and I opened my eyes.
"Well not yet," I replied closing my eyes. I heard him say something but I tuned out and fell asleep with my nose tingling every time I breathed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 250 100
*This is Purely fantasy* I'm Rose. I am 50% witch, about 25% vampire and about 25% she-wolf (Werewolf). My father IS half warlock and half vampire. ...
50.3K 1.8K 30
It started out as something anyone could have confused as a hangover, food poisoning, or any other puke indulging sickness. But then within minutes i...
2.1M 17.4K 83
There's no reason. No explanation. No scientific function, for what is about to happen. No one knows who, or when or where or why. But it's going to...
1.1K 234 32
Let me be straight up and say, this is extremely unedited. I wrote this in the notepad on my phone a couple years ago when I was in an entirely diffe...