Highschool DxD: Male Reader

By HadesPassio

[Y/N] [L/N] is you so this is your own imaginary world. More

Character Info
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 2: Revive
Chapter 3: New Life?
Chapter 4: Truth
Chapter 5: Crystal Realm
Chapter 6: Visit
Chapter 7: Lord Joker
Chapter 8: Girls in my DREAM
Chapter 9: Love Pain from Past
Chapter 10: Flashback pain
Chapter 11: Hestia
Chapter 12: Sick and Dreams
Chapter 13: Drunk!
Chapter 14: Honest and Sirzech
Chapter 15: Serafall
Chapter 16: Lose and Fight
Chapter 17: Rock the Devil Realm
Chapter 18: God vs Phenex
Chapter 19: Gods
Characterssssssss
Chapter 20: Kiss
Extra 1: Cat and Crush
Chapter 21: Irina
Chapter 22: Interrogation
Chapter 23: Olympus
Chapter 24: Date
Chapter 25: Hot Night (Lemon)
Chapter 26: PromxNemxPaul
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Kokabiel and Albion
Chapter 28: Harem (Lemon)
Chapter 29: Date and Goddess of Lust
Chapter 30: Goddess of Lust (Past)
Chapter 31: Chaos Brigade
Author's Note
Extra 2: Chibi babies
Chapter 32: Crystal Tournament
Chapter 34: Save him!
Chapter 35: End
Authors Note

Chapter 33: First Fight

1.6K 22 7
By HadesPassio

[Y/N]'s POV

We are now going in the Arena. When we enter the Arena people are cheering for us as I wave my hands on them while smiling. I seated in the throne sit with other sit on my side. Beside me is Kuroka and Gaia. Ophis is sitting on my lap with Koneko. I realized it's a bit tiring.

MC: Our first fight! Madman vs Hood

When she say it. I saw a Big hulk guy in the center and a hood who's covering it's face. The MC shouted start. The big hulk guy run towards the hood when the big hulk guy stop and the hood is not moving. The hood 'someone' is now removing her hood and I saw Lofn.

Lofn: Nice to see you again brother.

She said and point a hand on the big hulk guy. My anger increased but it stop when Gaia touched my hand. I smile on her and look at Lofn.

You: Stop this at once Lofn. I don't want my people to be in danger because of me.

Lofn: Then come to me brother.

She remove her cloak and show her little body.

Then she transform into a mature woman with an expose body.

(Don't mind the girl here just her clothes)

She was about to walk towards my position when Gaia,Ophis,Koneko and Kuroka in front her.

Lofn: Don't stop me sluts.

Ophis: Idiot. Your brother loves you so he can't attack you.

Lofn: I know that so I'm taking him away from sluts like you.

I clicked my tongue and I start to cast a big teleportation spell to teleport my people. The people is now gone with madman.

Rias: Now we can attack.

Bakou: This is fun hohoho.

Vali: Vanishing Dragon!

Kiba/Xenovia: Let's protect [y/n]!

Kreia: Daddy you'll be okay *smile*.

I look at my daughter and smile. I look at Lofn and she's surrounded by Poseidon,Hestia,Lucy,Ophis,Vali, kuroka,Bakou, Rias and her peerage. Kiba and Xenovia attack using their speed but Lofn just deflect it just by using her hands and she crack their swords the two go back on their position. I saw a two neko and it was Koneko and Kuroka they are creating fogs while throwing a blue circle. Rias throw a crimson ball. Hestia and Lucy throw a golden fire ball with Ophis who just throws a big big fireball. Poseidon throw a water ball with a poison inside. Gaia chain Lofn while the others is throwing at her. Lofn laugh.

Lofn: Is that all you've got? Then it's my time to shine.

She vanishes and I saw her besides Kreia but before I protect my daughter. She cut it's head using by her hands in just a flash. I saw it in my two eyes and my anger increased so much showing my eye now is black and black hair with a black aura. I'm just wearing a black pants and I am screaming.

You: AAAAAHHHHH! KREIA!!KREIA KREIA KREIA KREIA

Lofn: my favorite brother is here HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Rias' POV

We saw Kratos changing into his god form 3 with black aura who seems stronger than before.

Lofn: Brother you're back.

You: Thanks for making me come back. Damn this god he won't accept my powers.

Lofn: Because you're powerful brother~

Gaia: damn this is bad. We need to make him come back in normal.

Poseidon: Yeah..if not he will be like that forever.

You: Who's this child who doesn't have a head?

Lofn: It's Gaia.

He look at Gaia we all saw his eyes is full of darkness and no emotions but somehow he's tears fall.

You: Why the hell did I cry? Let's go back. Did you prepare my kingdom?

Lofn: It's already there we are just waiting for your comeback.

You: I see. Let's go back. *kiss lofn* thank you for your hard work.

Lofn is now drooling and then the two of them vanished. Gaia heal her daughter and then her daughter started to cry.

Kreia: MOMMY !! *hik* I SAW DADDY! HE'S ALL BLACK! I DONT WANT A DADDY LIKE HIM MOMMY PLEASE MAKE DADDY COME BACK! *sniff*

Gaia: Shhh...baby just smile and pray for Daddy. I'm sure he will come back. You're our key baby.

Kreia: *sniff* key?

Gaia: You're the goddess of happiness right? Make daddy happy *smiles*

The all of us started to cry because Kreia is crying. We don't know why but if the goddess of happiness is gone. I think people won't be happy anymore.

Rias: So where are we find-

???: I know where are they.

We all look on the one who just talk. We saw great red in his human form with his aura increasing.

Ophis: You're late baka-red!

Red: Shut up Ophis! We need to save Kratos.

All: YEAH!

Vali: I still want to fight him.

Timeskip

[Y/N]'s POV (God Form 3)

My other form is now on a cage. And I am also. We all look on a screen which is the vision of God form 3.

You(G3): This place is beautiful.
Lofn: It's all for you brother so maybe....I can get a prize?

You(G3): What do you want?

You(Human form): Idiot dont ask her.

You(G1): He's right! Stop asking her she will just ask for sex.

You(G2): She's a slut. I wonder if she have another form.

You(G1): Wow you use your brain for the first time.

You(HF): I agree with one.

You(G2): shut up you two. So is there another form?

You(G1): If she feel that feeling she will change but..I don't think it will be easy we're in a cage after all.

???: Let me help you three.

We all look on the one who said that. We saw a light going towards us and it change it's form.

Three of us: LOVE!!!

----------------
A/N: Who the hell is love?!?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

94.2K 2.7K 16
Monster gals for your Exophilia, loving hearts. (WLW edition)
28K 318 47
I don't own anything except for pictures of my OC's
294K 4.8K 20
I don't own anything I only own my OC's
119K 1.4K 38
You are Y/n L/n and You are A God that exists outside the Multiverse but one day you finally got bored and decided to form A Massive Muttiversal Hare...