sperm donor ♔ styles

By payning

❝you're just the sperm donor; and that's all you'll ever be.❞ WARNING: THIS STORY IS NOT EDITED AND IS RUSH... More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
--
thirty
thirty one
--
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
thirty seven
thirty eight
thirty nine
forty
forty one
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
---
fifty - epilogue

twenty four

29.4K 1.1K 46
By payning

Jo

I whirled around, quickly shoving the picture back in to the box.

I can't believe I didn't hear the door open... Gosh, how can I be so stupid?

"I know it is," I spoke after a while, though my voice didn't come out nearly as confident as I wanted it to. That was all I could think of to say about something as touchy as this.

I mean, he wasn't even supposed to seethe picture like... ever.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Harry asked me, his voice coming out soft as well. If I didn't know any better, I would have believed that he were hurt by my secrets... but I knew better than that.

"I don't want to talk about it — "

"Why didn't you tell me you're married?" I couldn't help but flinch at his words, trying my hardest not to react any more than I already have. I could feel his eyes on me, trying to get me to spill my secrets, but I wasn't going to just tell him everything.

I don't know if I can trust him.

"It's not important..."

"It's not important?" He asked me, staring at me like I just grew three more heads. "Jo, this is very important. You should be having a baby with him not me! I don't see why you had to drag me in to this!"

He shouted at me, and I swear there was something off about this, about everything.

"Harry, you don't know anything about what's going on — "

"I know I don't! That's why I want to try and understand!"

"You're asking me to tell you my life story, and I'm just not ready to do that." The room fell silent for a while, allowing me to hear the pounding of my heart in my ears; I didn't want to listen to that anymore. "Besides, I don't think this has anything to do with you so I don't need to tell you anything."

"Jo, you're not making any sense."

"Maybe." I don't know, maybe he was looking for more of a reaction out of me, but I wasn't going to give him that.

"If you've been through what I've been through, maybe you'd see where I'm coming from."

____________

a/n.

helllooo c: i finally updated c:

so... what do you guys think about Jo's little secret thingy?

idek. i mean... *sigh* i'm going to make the next update longer and i'm going to explain everything there.

please,

cote + fan / follow

i love you guys and thank you! [for literally everything]

stay tuned.

please read 'alarm' on @drunkenight's profile. i'm not updating until she reaches 800 - 1,000 reads c:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 286 16
ᝬ 🌸 𖠵 DREAMY NIGHTS 𓄹 'stars shinning bright above you' In which she dreams every night of a stranger whom she can touch but can only see one...
5.7M 137K 66
We were watching movies, just having a casual afternoon, so how did I end up pregnant with my best friend's baby?
2.2K 608 32
A barista in a café stumbles over a black-haired artist often ordering the same: a cup of plain black coffee. When she ventures to enter his life, w...
758K 25.3K 70
A story where a girl would do anything to get rid of her studies including getting married with a Mafia king but fate played opposite of it even afte...