The Boss' Aggression (BWWM)

By 99Hikori

TBA • The Boss' Aggression • Dante Grants A twenty something woman who just lost her only living relative... More

The Boss' Aggression
Chapter III: Godfather
Chapter IV: Merchandise
Chapter V: Keep
Chapter VI: Problem
Chapter VII: Angel
Chapter VIII: The War
Chapter IX: The War II (INTRO)
Chapter X: The War II
Chapter XI: The Traffic I
Chapter XII: The Kidnap
Chapter XIII: The Kidnap II
Chapter XIV: Skin Deep
Chapter XV: I Am Your Maker
Apology
Chapter XVI:War
Chapter XVII: HIM
Chapter XIX: Grind Them
Chapter XX: Can I Have Her?(Not Edited)
Chapter XXI: Burn Georgi Fredo
Chapter XXII: Love Locked Down
Chapter XXIII: Ready
Chapter XXIV: Finally
A/N
Chapter XXVIII: Never
Chapter XXIX: Only For You
**ON HOLD**
Chapter XXX: I Love You
I'm BACKKK
Chapter XXXII: Down to Business
Chapter XXXIII: Good Woman
A/N : Chapters In Bulk/ Story building
Chapter XXXIV: Getting Closer
I Apologize
Chapter XXXV: Liars And Cheaters
Chapter XXXVI: Sooner Than Later I
Chapter XXXVII: SOONER THAN LATER II
CHAPTER XXXVIII: Let It Be Known
CHAPTER XXXIX: Rise And Shine Cara
CHAPTER XL: Angel's Lament

Chapter II: Stare

49.7K 1.4K 219
By 99Hikori

(EDITED)

Follow

Comment

MISTAKES ARE A PART OF EVERYDAY LIFE

THE BOSSES STARE

My palms began to get clammy and my breathing was cut short. No no, not now!, I need this job. I need this. I need to become greater in life. I turned left and stopped as my legs wouldn't allow me to go any further. "What now!?" I thought as I looked behind me. There was no one there, then I turned back around and felt shivers throughout my body. I looked straight ahead as my body would not yield to this feeling, but I regretted the action until I looked into his obsidian green and brown eyes. His eyes were dead on me like a murderer before their victim. I felt naked in a way...Bare. Uncovered. Revealed. Exposed. Vulnerable, even. Besides the fact he was sending shivers up my thighs and spine, I felt like he was looking deep into my soul; and through all of this, he was staring at me out of the conference room, where that meeting was being held.

Though the glass walls were impeccable and breathtaking, he was staring at me through them. He disregarded the meeting he was attending completely. I saw the man who was speaking, chronologically glance at him, straight ahead and at him again. The man hosting the meeting, was probably wondering why he wasn't focused. I didn't really blame him though. Here he is giving this speech or what I believe to be a speech, and this guy is not even paying attention to it. I can imagine his annoyance, and curiosity.

Turning my head away from his gaze, I peered out the window. I stared down about seven levels below me and saw a bunch of heads walking, running, and God knows what. I became so intrigued with the outside I had yet to even notice the people exiting the conference room. It was like a drain being unplugged. There were people just pouring out of the room. At least I could tell that much from my distracted mind.

I sigh as I stare at this man crossing the street. He almost got hit by a car from not paying attention. "What has this world come to?" I exaggerated, but really was on the verge of an emotional breakdown. I want to yell, scream and holler right now. I don't know why, but this burning feeling and breeze on my neck was making me uneasy. Almost too antsy as I was about a tiny centimeter from exploding.

I felt like someone was watching me. I felt as though their breath was on me. All over me. This is one thing I think I hate about my self. I actually know when I'm being stared at or about to be talked to. I hated knowing that some egoistic freak was staring at me as if I was suppose to acknowledge him. When frankly, as long as he didn't 'touch', I was okay. I rolled my eyes as I looked straight ahead to the now empty conference room. 'What the hell!?' I thought as I walked towards the room. The door was closed and the lights were dimmed. I sigh as began pacing. What the hell? did I miss something? Did I screw up already? I am a, I am a compl-

The clearing of a throat pulled me away from my self loathing.

Quickly, I straightened up and whirled around as I came face to face with those once again green and brown eyes. My eyebrows dug deep into my forehead as I knew I was being watched, but then again I was wondering why he was staring so hard and why he was the only person left out of that whole conference room. I looked left then right and saw that the halls were completely empty. It was pin drop silent out here and I suppose that made me fidget as he opened his mouth to speak but I cut him off.

"Do you by any chance happen to know where I could meet Mr.Mathers?" I asked as I looked up at his tall frame. Now that I was close enough, I studied his features taking in everything.

He stared at me with such intensity, that I thought I was going to die. I think that's the one thing that defines him. His beautiful green and brownish eyes. His nose was perfect; poised and beautiful. His features were chiseled as his hair was a curly mess of black, short hair that stopped right above his neck. His lips were the most luscious and pinkest things of all, next to his eyes of course, that really defined and completed him. I didn't have the time to get a full body scan. I was in a rush and was ready to get to my interview.

He just stared at me and I tried resisting an scoff. Annoyed, I looked up at him.

"Sir, please. I don't know where his office is and I need to be there before 9:31 " I said desperately as I was in need of his whereabouts. I didn't want to be even a minute late to my interview. There was no way in hell I woke up at 7:45 this morning, only to be late to an hour long interview. "Mm mm No way in hell." I thought.

He looked me up and down then turned on his heel, making a left down the hall, beyond the conference room. I stood there baffled as I tried to comprehend what was happening..."Did he just...?" I thought as I watched him to observe that he had stopped walking, and is now looking at me. I looked left, right, then back to him as I pointed to finger to myself. He squinted his eyes and his lips became tight as his whole face read 'who else?'. I inaudibly gulped as I began to walk toward him. When I was a good 9 inches away he continued to walked straight. Down this hall, it seemed isolated and almost barren, as there were no cubicles nor people excluding a small office, whose door just so happened to be closed and read 'Renovations' on a white piece of paper.

He ceased walking, which almost caused me to bump into him, had I not turned around just in time. The sound of dangling keys, of which were now in his hands, chimed throughout the hallway. I looked past his shoulder and into the big glass doors. Honestly! what is up with glass in this place? They were like over sized mansion doors as they were tall and cherubic in likeness. Well, at least that's my opinion.

I looked to my left at the walls ,which just so happened to be white with glass as the actual wall. Then I looked to my right as there was an name printed to the right of the door on a greenish marble like plate. I squinted my eyes and focused hard on the words.

It said...

I stopped squinting as I heard the door being unlocked. He walked into the office and I followed in step as he gestured to me to walk into the spacious and grand office. I looked around to the big glass windows that had a beautiful overlook of the city. Back to the spacious room i was in. Everything in this office was white and made of glass. Why? I did not know. The floors were white carpeted and his chairs were white. Everything looked exuberant yet...BLAND.

When I heard the door being closed I jumped a good 2 inches off the ground as I whipped around to look at the man and his gorgeous eyes. He walked past me to his desk, of which was a good nine feet away from the door. He placed a binder that I hadn't even realized he was carrying on the desk's glass surface as he sat down in his white chair.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I contemplated his office and the suit he was wearing. I mean God, did he look good in his black Alexander Wang suit, but why is he wearing black if his office is white and the color clear, if that is a color? Wait. He's sitting. Folding his hands onto his desk...Is he Mr Mathers? I gasped internally and stared at his face, as it spoke volumes. His demeanor screamed 'Dominance' and 'Independence'. Was that why he thought he could just walk to the elevator? Was that why he was In that conference room? Was that why are in this office?

I felt myself get nervous all over again. "Damn" I thought as my legs began to buckle.

"Have a seat" he said. No. More like demanded, as he broke his gaze and opened the binder he was holding. I immediately sat down as my hands were getting sweaty.

"Dante Grants, Age 24, currently unemployed and desperate for employment." he said as he grimly shut the folder placing it back on his desk as he folded his hands onto his stomach and leaned back into his chair, looking at me with lazy eyes.

I felt a fire in my throat as I stared at him. Did he jut say I was desperate for a job? I mean, I might come off as desperate but I'm not that desperate. But I'm not. Instead, I want better for myself. I want to make my dad proud. But this cold hearted motherfucker wants to take me above and beyond. He's pushing me towards my boiling point. "I can only overheat for so long." I thought as I clenched my fist through clenched teeth.

I looked at my lap as I glared. I can't look at him until I'm cool again, because I am positive that if I looked at him, I would leave jobless and behind bars.

Inhaling deeply, he began to speak in his deep baritone. I could feel the depth of his voice.

"Why do you feel you deserve this job?" he asked. I felt a swift movement of air swing by me.

Lifting my head, I knew I was glaring. I didn't mean to, but I just couldn't help the way I was feeling. One minute I would be angry, then happy, and then angry and determined. My time of the month must be coming, because this is just trippy.

"Actually, I don't feel I deserve this job. I need this job. I need this job to prove that I can do better for myself. That I can reach my goal that I've been striving for. I not only need it, but I want it. I have been sitting on my as- I want to prove to my self that I am worth something. I know the things going through your head right now. You're probably thinking "This chick is crazy". I'm sorry if the way I am speaking to you is making you uncomfortable; but I cannot help my compassionate(compassionate!) desire to get this job. I am determined to obtain this job. But if I don't, whose to say no one else is offering?" I said as I stood up from of my chair and stared directly in his eyes. He held my gaze the whole time, and I think that was what had alarmed me about my sudden outburst. Being true and not from my imagination. I smack my forehead as I think "You did it again, stupid!". DAMN

"Liste-" I began after he rudely cut me off.

"We will contact you when we have came to an decision-"

I cut in with "But-"

He held his hand up as he rose up from his chair. I internally groan as I have officially messed up.

"Please take your leave. We will call you 'if' we have come to an decision" he said as his eyes said 'shut up and leave' he stalked to the door and opened it. With furrowed eyebrows I clutched onto my black purse and stood up. I sigh as I walk to the door that he was holding open, before coming to an abrupt stop I looked into his eyes and thought long and hard before I spoke

" Are you by any chance Mr. Mathers?" I questioned as he looked at my slyly and leaned against the door.

" As a matter of fact, I am not. I am Magrossa" Magrossa? who the hell is-..........MATHERS&MAGROSSA but I thought I had an interview with Mr. Mathers. Not Magrossa. what the hell! so this is all like, backwards right. Because I am sure that's not all to an interview, what happened to resumes and other professional questions. I looked straight ahead and walked out of his office. And out the way I came.

When I was walking out I passed the receptionist desk and walked right pass only to be stopped by the Guy I got on earlier. I walked to him willingly and smiled even though I was still confused.

" Hey, I am very sorry about what happened earlier. I was being rude." he said as he nervously scratched his brown hair. He wore all black, a black collared shirt and black slim pants just like me.

" That's alright, Don't think anything about it. And besides this May be my last time ever speaking to you" I said as I waved my hand dismissively. I watched as he frowned and looked up at me from under his eyelashes. As I stared at him I realised his features were cute. He was a really cute receptionist.

" Why do you say that?" he asked as he leaned back into his chair. I sigh and scratch between my ponytail.

" Let's just say, I have a big mouth" I said as I waved goodbye and quickly walked to the elevators.

"Hey!" he yelled. I whirled around as the doors were opening.

" The names CHASE" he said as he waved. I smiled and waved with my fingers. I guess all I could do now is go job hunting.

Then I thought back to Mr. Magrossa eyes. His eye were so beautiful, and obsidian. Like he could actually see what I was on the inside. It creeped me none the less.

Follow

Comment

MISTAKES ARE EVERYDAY LIFE

-99hikori

Sorry if there are any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 842 23
..........Must read part one to understand part two......... **********************It's crazy, but I love my demons*************Inhale..........stop...
238K 7.8K 24
"I hate you, I hate everything about you. You're no better then the devil." Tears flowed from her eyes like a rainy day. " You believe I'm the devil...
514K 16.3K 24
He's ruthless. He's powerful. He's demanding. He's in pain. Twenty-six year old African-American journalist Victoria Browning wants to get away from...
231K 5.5K 45
"All this was a misstake. I thought I would get help and be free but I threw myself into another nightmare." My voice barely a whisper. ------- She h...