Her Soul-Mate

Por Dapplegrey

This is basically my story, my dream and what I wish could happen. A new Band called Rewind, consisting of My... Más

Her Soul-Mate
Chapter 2 part 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
The next story

chapter 2 part 1

36 1 0
Por Dapplegrey

After a day of running around and having fun with the musketeers we made our way back to the hotel. “Argh, can I go to sleep yet?” I asked them in a whiny voice. Gwen nodded and with that I ran to the room and collapsed on my bed, “Get out I'm getting changed” I scowled at the two who were standing at my door as I got off my bed and closed it. With a smug grin I quickly changed into a tight black singlet and black short shorts.

Clearing my discarded clothes and then opening the door I head out, “What are you two doing?” I asked. “Jake is on” Gwen said with a sly grin. I groaned inwardly and then walked to my room, “Night Musketeers” I called as I closed my bedroom door and turned the light off. I slipped into bed and stared into the black oblivion like darkness. One name came to mind before I slipped into the dream-chasm, Jacob.

The next morning I woke up at 6 o’clock. Grunting in a un-lady-like manner I pulled my blankets over my head and tried to go to sleep again, without success. Moaning I sat up and then changed into a black shirt, black leggings and a black mini skirt. My regular attire, stretching I made my way into the kitchen and started to cook us pancakes.

Around 7 o’clock Drew came out, “Man that smells good!” he exclaimed to me. With a laugh I flipped a few with experienced hands onto a plate and handed it to him. “Get your own spreads” I said grinning. Drew smiled, “Ok then” he said, the same time I turned and saw Gwen looking at us like we were insane. “Sorry Gwen” I laughed as I handed her a plate as well.

“Why are you not eating?” Drew asked me. “Eh… don’t really eat to be honest” I replied truthfully. At that comment Gwen dropped her jaw, “Gwen close your mouth you are not a cod fish” I said quoting Mary Poppins. “But you don’t eat?” she squeaked. I just nodded casually, “Don’t worry your pretty little head Gwenji” I said using her nickname. “Whatever Jahlia” she taunted back, which of course made my cheeks go scarlet red.

Around 11:30 the three of us left the hotel and headed out. “Gwen!” Drew exclaimed as the other blonde girl shouldered him into a pole. I watched him chase after her laughing like an idiot. “OI DUMMIES!” I called out, “We are going THIS way” I laughed at them as they exchanged exasperated looks. Drew then chased her all the way back, causing her to hide behind me. “Uh-no you don’t I grinned and pushed her out from behind me.

Now it was my turn to run as the two of them chased ME.

Both of them at my heels I squealed like a toddler and then, with an evil and knowing grin, I leaned down and started to run faster. Peering over my shoulder I noticed Gwen get puffed out first, Drew also turned to look and started to slow down. But unlike our only male musketeer I spun on the spot and let the wind pretty much carry me back. “You ok Gwen?” I laughed. My comment earned me a scowl and I just stood there grinning.

Drew appeared behind me his hair messed up from the wind blowing at his face. “You look terrible Drew” Gwen laughed. I just laughed at them, “Come on, we are getting Ice Cream!” I cheered. Gwen looked at me with a confused expression that quickly turned into one of joy, “YAY! ICE CREAM!” she called out causing other people to look at us like we were insane, which I mentally agreed with, smirking inwardly.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

522K 15K 53
what happened when the biggest mafia in the world hid his real identity and married an innocent, sweet girl?
167K 1K 34
spoiler "Berani main-main sama gue iya? Gimana kalau gue ajak lo main bareng diranjang, hm? " ucap kilian sambil menujukan smirk nya. Sontak hal ter...
104K 3.2K 30
[ONGOING 🔞] #8 insanity :- Wed, May 15, 2024. #2 yanderefanfic :- Sat, May 18, 2024. After y/n became an orphan, she had to do everything by herself...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...