My Ex & Why's | [JenSoo]

Por BaeYJ14

"Just business right?" Jennie says nervously. In which Jennie has to work with her Ex-Wife Jisoo Kim. will s... M谩s

Description
Characters
Chapter 1: Hiring.
Chapter 2: Why dont I have one?
Chapter 3: Dumplings.
Chapter 4: Only Mother
Chapter 5: Crush
Chapter 6: Pikachu
Chapter 7: Wifey
Chapter 8: Picture
Chapter 9: Truth.
Chapter 10: Eomma
Chapter 11: I want her in my life!
Chapter 12: I promise.
Chapter 13: Unexpected.
Chapter 14: I Wish..
Chapter 15: Regret?
Chapter 17: What Really Matters
Chapter 18: Move-on.
Chapter 19: Worried?
Chapter 20: Mr.Unbeatable
Chapter 21: My First Kiss
Chapter 22: I Miss You
Chapter 23: Then Why?!
Chapter 24: Obsession.
Chapter 25: Do you still love me?
Chapter 26: Why are you crying?
Chapter 27: I Need to know
Chapter 28: You call her Mom now?
Chapter 29: Bestfriends.
Chapter 30: As if its your last.
Chapter 31: Something Special.
Chapter 32: We're Official.
Chapter 33: Rest In Peace
Chapter 34: The Bride is a Guy.
Chapter 35: Approval.
Chapter 36: Naughty Woman.
Chapter 37: My Ex & Why's
Chapter 38: Awkward
Chapter 39: I'm Frustrated.
Chapter 40: Missy & Tiger
Chapter 41: Seductive smirk [M]
Chapter 42: No Happy Endings

Chapter 16: Suho

5K 245 48
Por BaeYJ14

Jisoo

I got up early to buy myself breakfast, and a coffee from starbucks.

"Here's your coffee Ma'am, have a nice day" I smiled and bow my head before leaving.

I was putting my change in my purse when I bump into this tall guy, almost spilling my coffee on him.

"Uhh, Sorry" I smiled awkwardly.

"It's okay, Miss" he says and moved aside making way for me.

I bowed my head and left.

I looked over my shoulder to look at him once more and realized that he was staring at me too with a smile.

•••

Once I arrive, I quickly rushed to the elevator but too bad it's already full.

I sighed and waited for the next lift.

Once I got to my office, a familiar guy was sitting there on the chair beside my table.

He furrowed his eyebrows and stood up, walking towards me.

"Hey, you look familiar.. I think I've saw you somewhere"
I was confused at first but now I remember him.

"Uh, Starbucks?"

"Oh Yeah. earlier? what a coincidence you work here?"
I smiled and nodded.

"I'm The CEO's Secretary" I said and walked to my desk and put down my stuff.

"Really? It's nice to meet you, My Name's Suho. I'm Jennie's friend" he introduced stretching his hand out.

"Kim Jisoo, nice to meet you too" I smiled. he seems like a nice guy.

"Um, President Kim.. she's in the hospital. um would you like to set an appointment?"
He just nods and smiles at me.

His smile made me awkward, I just don't like how he smiles at me and while checking for Jennie's schedule, I can feel him staring at me.

"Uh, I haven't seen you here before. are you a new secretary?" I looked up at him and smiled awkwardly.

"Yeah, I'm actually the new secretary" I said going back to Jennie's piled up sched.

she really have to go through all this stuff? Wow, No wonder why she's so successful. Just look at this schedule, plus the Big project we are working on.

Vice-president Euijin is actually taking care of things right now, and all of us are kind of stressed out because the President isn't here, it feels so incomplete when she's not around, like it's so confusing when she's not here.

"So how's working with her? is she a.. bitch?" my eyes stopped for a moment. did he just call my wife a bitch?

"Nope, she's really nice. why would say she's a bitch?"

"Every Employee here see her as a Mad Bitch, didn't you know? I'm kinda worried for her for being too bitchy, you know people nowadays, you don't know what they can do but look around, everybody obeys her, everybody respects her well forcefully? Glad, you can handle her."

"Are you really her friend?"
I asked. He chuckles and took out his phone, I didn't know what he was doing cause he suddenly gave me his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked at the screen. it was a picture of them, him wearing a Black Suit, while Jennie wore a Silver backless. Wow, Jennie.

"That's a Reunion, 6 years ago. I recently came from Japan, I had to pay a visit here in Seoul. I missed this place" I didn't know what to say, I'm a little awestruck by Jennie, she's so beautiful.

"Um, Sorry.. here" I chuckled and gave him back his phone.

"It's okay. so is there any available time?"

"Um, Unfortunately No and besides I am not sure what exact date she'll be discharge but probably next week she's gonna be back and um you can come back, sorry for wasting your time Sir"

"It's fine. Here take my number, please call me if she's back" I nodded and tool his calling card.

"Yes, I will." I bowed and walked to my desk, keeping it inside the drawer.

"Thank you".

•••

I was going to get coffee on the Vending Machine, then I heard employees chit chatting.

"Is that true? That Kim Jisoo is related to Pres.Kim?"

"Yeah, some heard them arguing in the pantry, and Jieun's there"

"Maybe, Jisoo used to be Pres.Kim's Rival or something?"

"Idiot, Why would she hire her rival huh?"

"I don't know, maybe she wants to get it back at her? and let her work so much until she's stressed."

"What? That's so dumb, you're so dumb"

Jisoo clenched her fist and grab her coffee, walking back to her office.

"What's wrong with those people, interfering with our life." I gritted my teeth and just drank mt coffee.

"Ow" I flinched, of course it's still hot! Ugh.

•••

3:30 am

Since We didn't have that much things to do, I was dismissed early.

On the way to the exit, i saw a familiar guy standing just outside the building, I noticed it was Suho, his hands were in his pockets as he stood there looking around.

I shrugged and tried to ignore him but he called me.

"Ms.Jisoo? Oh, Hey." He smiles.

"hehe, what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing, Oh um, are you up for something to eat? um have you eaten anything?"

Hm, I only had a sandwich for lunch so, Um.

"Actaully, That sounds nice."

•••

so we ended up in a fancy restaurant, a luxurious one.
Wow, it looks amazing. when i entered the aroma of the food being cooked is smelled, that's so making me so hungry.

"Table for two please" He says to the guy and lead us to a round table for two.

"Um, Please Take a seat" Suho rushes to pull the chair for me. I smiled and sat down.

"Thank you" I said. He bows and sat across me.

I hold up the menu, looking through each page. all this is making me so hungry.

"So uh.."

"Oh, Um. Order as much as you want, and Don't worry I'll pay for it" I'm starting to like him.

"Um, Waiter" He raises his hand.

"Yes sir, what would you like?"

"Um, Can I get.."

•••

"Are you sure you can eat all this?" He asked chuckling as I eat. I just nodded chewing on my chicken, this is so good.

"I've never seen a woman eat this much, usually they take only half a plate" He said.

"I don't care, as long as food is good, diet is out of my vocabulary" I said, dipping my shrimp on the spicy soy sauce.

He chuckles and shakes his head. "you're one starving woman" He chuckles.

"Hey don't judge me, I only ate a sandwich for lunch"
I glared at him.

"What? But that's not healthy" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"I have no time to pack my own lunch, I have to be here early you know"

"Really? Then is it okay if we eat lunch together every break time?"

"Hm? I'm not sure, I just met you and-"

"Wait, Don't give it any double meaning. Just a friendly lunch"

"we're not even friends and besides can I trust you?"

"Do I look like a kidnapper or something to you? Does this face look untrustworthy??" I chuckled, he's so dramatic.

"Okay, fine. so tomorrow?"

"Um, Everyday if you want?"

"That's cool. But you'll have to pay"

"Aish, Of course. The Man is the one who is always left with the bills" I chuckled and stick my tongue out him.

"Dork" He laughs.

•••

We drove back to the company to get my car.

"Bye, Jisoo" He waves and drove off.

"Eomma!" I turned around to see Jieun waving at me.

"Jieun-ah!" I smiled walking towards her. she smiles and runs towards me, attacking me with a hug.

"Eomma.. I was waiting for you" she said as she pull away.

"Why are you here kiddo?" I smiled, pinching her cheeks.

she looks so much like me, wow, but she got Jennie's cheeks and her silky hair and her eyes.

"I jist missed you and.. Um can I have a favor?" I smiled and nodded. "of course, what is it?" I asked.

"You have siblings right? Uncle Seokjin & Irene Unnie?"
How'd she know? Maybe Jennie told her.

"Yeah, They're my siblings".

"Uh.. can I meet them?" I raised my eyebrows. why she wanted to meet them so suddenly?

"Please? cause I've always wanted to see what they look like in person. do they know me? Do you think they can recognize me?" I chuckled.

"They will probably recognize you, you look so much like me" I smiled cupping her face.

"Yeah, I know but I'm prettier" I raised my eyebrow.

"Oh sure you do. but does your mother knows about this?"

"Yeah, she actually agreed and we didn't have to argue about it." Really?

"she did? What did she say?"

"Um, she said it's fine and that I should get to know the rest of your family."

"Wait, you insisted didn't you?" I'm pretty sure she did.

"Um.. maybe for a few days?"
I chuckled, I knew it.

"Okay, but do you mean right now?"

"Yes, jebal."

"Okay, let's go go go!" she laughs. That smile, every time she smiles her eyes squints and her gums shows just like Jennie.

I hope she's doing fine in the hospital, I miss her so bad.

====

A/N:

Caught in a LIEEEEE HAIII~

Annyeonghaseyo~yo!

Seguir leyendo

Tambi茅n te gustar谩n

50.8K 1.7K 5
Jennie struggles after her break up with Ros茅, which ultimately leads to the demise of Blackpink, as well. When Jennie meets Ros茅 after more than a...
8K 384 24
-Love is not for me.- The girl says hoarsely, looking into the distance. There is still not a single emotion on her face, but now Jisoo is not afraid...
245K 7.3K 37
In where Jennie Kim would do everything that she can to get out of her miserable life. She pretends to be Lisa Manoban's fiancee to reach her dreams...
159K 10.5K 68
Where Kim Jisoo doesn't like kids and is afraid to settle down until she met Jennie Kim who is a married woman with a lovely daughter.