NSFW

By jbsullivan17

Clarke has worked at Blake Publishing for just over a year, her boss, Bellamy Blake, has a thing for secretar... More

Soap Me Up
I Need You
More Than Sex
Ice Ice Baby
Three Little Words
The Roast of Bellamy Blake
Nostalgia
Help from My... Therapist
This is My... Bellamy
Hide the Cannoli
You're Not Alone
Wash Your Back
Green Monster
Merry Christmas, Baby
Look at Me
Hide and Seek
Gone Too Soon
You Are Not Alone
She Will Be Loved
Tell Me You Love Me
All That I Want, All That I Need
Live Like a Dream

Phone Sex

26.8K 113 17
By jbsullivan17

Ring! Clarke answered the phone and said her usual piece that was memorized by her fifth phone call working at Blake Publishing. It wasn't the job she intended on having her whole life, just for now while she settled into the city after severing ties with her mother for the last time. She swore it would be the last time, she couldn't handle her mother belittling her sexuality any longer.

"Describe your panties," a husky voice said through the phone and Clarke looked around the room to see if anyone was close enough to listen.

"Wet," she said, knowing it wasn't exactly what he wanted but it was 12:50 and people would be getting back from their lunch breaks sooner than later.

"Really, baby? I could almost taste it. Soaking through yet?"

"I don't think so."

"Reach under your skirt and tell me," he growled and she felt a shot of estrogen course through her body releasing a wave of heat that pooled out of her core into her red lace panties.

"Soaked through," she said just loud enough for him to hear over the phone.

"Good girl. Rub yourself for me, baby. Through your panties, not too much pressure, we're going to ride this out."

"Yes, sir," she said in a normal tone while Monty walked by, his head engrossed in the tablet in his hand but she didn't want to be conspicuous, whispering into the phone.

She did as she was told, hiding under the desk as much as she could.

"How long will they be wet for baby?"

"Until I get home."

"And why would that change once you've gotten home?"

"Are you stroking yourself, sir?"

"Yes," he said dismissing it. "Answer my question."

"Because they'd be on the floor of my kitchen. My heels would have been a kicked off in the hall before that. My—my dress, it'll be a process getting the zipper down but I'll somehow manage. By the time I make it to the bedroom I'll just be in my bustier, a strap slipping off my shoulder."

"What color?"

"Red."

"Fuck," he growled on the other end and Clarke didn't dare to turn around, she knew the consequences and they weren't pleasant. "What are you going to do in your bedroom?"

"Well, at first I couldn't wait and I almost considered fucking my fingers while lying on the kitchen island but I knew I'd crave more than my fingers quick enough so I draw out my need more. I get a glass of water and drink it because hydration is important," she smirked at the reminder of his demand that first night. "Then I climb the stairs finally getting the zipper on my dress down wondering why I picked this specific dress before remembering how amazing my tits look in it. It falls to the floor the moment my feet touch the soft carpet of my bedroom floor. We can work on that fantasy later, sir. Are you still with me?"

"I'm here, baby girl. The bedroom, your bustier."

"Right," Clarke smiled, pretending she didn't remember where she left off, this was her fantasy, right? How could she forget? "I tug at the bow at the end of the bustier, can you see it through my dress sir? I bet you can, you have an eye for my backside too, an ass and boob man, you want it all."

"Clarke," he growled. He wasn't in the mood for full blown teasing today so drawn out but not teasing, she can do that.

"The bow comes undone, loosening its hold on my silky curves, alleviating the confines of my tits, they finally feel free after a long day of being hidden away. They want to play, always craving your touch."

"Fucking magnificent baby."

"The bustier falls to the floor and I'm completely naked in the middle of my bedroom craving the touch of a man I'm forbidden to have. So I do the one thing I can, I get on the bed and open the drawer of my nightstand peeking at its content contemplating which toy to use."

"Bullet," he gasped and Clarke knew he was on the edge. Her fingers pushing slightly harder into her clit through the lace of her panties, she knows he won't be pleased with her but she needs more pressure than what he was allowing.

"I pick up the little bullet, testing the remote to see if I need to get new batteries for it, it'd be a shame for it to run out of juice before I could get off. Seeming fine I place it on the bed looking for more, I always need more, it's never enough."

"Clamps," he suggested.

"My eyes land on the nipple clamps hidden in the back for special occasions. After a day like today special attention would be perfect so I pull them out and play with the chain that kept them together while I search for one more. What else could I use?"

"Dildo."

"Which one?"

"Fuck... purple with ridges."

"I moan at the sight of the purple dildo, the deep ridges always gets me over the edge quickly and I know that's the only way he and I would be allowed to fuck. Deep, rough and quick, he's too important and busy to have time to fool around, even with his secretary."

"Fuck."

"So I pick up the dildo with its deep ridges and thick shaft. I close the drawer and lie on my bed. My fingers ply my nipples, preparing them for the delicious onslaught of pleasure pain from the clamps but not just yet. My fingers slip down to my clit and I tease myself a slight pressure just like Sir requested during lunch today, lighter even, barely a whisper of a touch. Touch your head for me like that baby, just a few seconds and tell me how it feels."

There was a choked moan on the other end before he answered, "Like your lips before I push into your mouth."

"Good, baby. Sir," Clarke corrected quickly. It wasn't a power thing with him, her calling him Sir, she just knows how much her calling him that gets to him. Only Clarke can call him that, with everyone else it's Mr. Blake, she gets Sir and if he's feeling generous, Bellamy. She loved calling him Bellamy, always in climax though, never at work or on a call or to her friends, to them he's Mr. Blake. Always the professional.

"Three," he stated.

"Yes sir," I agreed, I knew I fucked up and I knew I get punished for something as careless as a pet name. Three was nothing, three was easy, as though he's getting soft. I shook the thought out of my head. Bellamy Blake will never be soft when it comes to doling out punishments.

"So I grab the bullet in my left hand and the remote in my right, the wire connecting them tickles my stomach but it was sensual and arousing, I want it's teasing touch more but I can't wait anymore. I turn it on low before pressing it lightly on my right nipple watching it pebble before doing the same to the left, rubbing my thighs together for some much needed friction. I need the bullet on my clit, I need the sensation I need to feel something there.

"Some women like to start off low and build pressure. Some women feel the need of a bullet meant no self-control, the inability to self-please but it's an enhancement of the senses. A delicious enhancement that tightens the coil low in our bellies that controls our release, our orgasms. The touch of the cool bullet on my hot, engorged clit is a relief in itself, the need for the vibrations was more than I could handle much longer. I press it lightly into my clit as I turn it to medium, needing more than the low setting was giving me. I stroke it over my lips to my anus and let it play some there, wondering what it would feel like having an engorged penis just like the one I've been thinking about since I woke up this morning pushing past the tight hole and slipping inside, fucking my tight little asshole." They never talked about it, she didn't know where that came from but the moment the thought passed through her lips she didn't know if she should regret it or play it off in case he ever did want to.

"Fuck baby keep going."

"Bringing the bullet back to my clit, I close my legs slightly to hold it in place while I grab the clamps. The first was placed on the right nipple, taught and pinching and so deliciously painful I couldn't help but moan with pleasure, my clit throbbing even under the trill of the bullet. Then came the left nipple and fuck does that feel amazing!" I cooed quietly, Harper and Jasper were back at their cubicle on the opposite side of the office from her but other than that they're all clear.

"Shit, baby, I have a conference call. We are finishing this later."

"Yes, sir."

The line went dead and Clarke sighed as Miller came up to her and asked something but her head was spinning. She'd just said the filthiest things on the phone to her boss who's office was right behind her, getting a perfect view of her ass thanks to this weird chair that was strangely comfortable so she had no idea what Miller had asked nor did she have any idea how she wouldn't fall hard for her boss because her armor is cracking and she's defenseless against Bellamy Blake without it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 108 18
Bellamy and Octavia are Clarke's family. Simple as that. They have been since she was 5 years old. And now, a sophomore in college, nothing has chang...
242K 3.6K 32
Bellarke ~~ When Clarke Griffins parents pass away, she's forced to move in with her aunt. New school her senior year. She makes friends with an ama...
119K 3.8K 12
Bellarke AU; Best Friends Clarke got married young. She had a child young. The abuse started. She never thought she'd find the strength to leave, but...
28.4K 1.2K 40
Bellamy Blake is the school's infamous blackguard, reputed for his bad attitude and disagreeable behavior. He's worlds different from Clarke Griffi...