Dealing with the DEMON || KJI...

By Crystal_Sapph

Dealing with people is difficult, how much more a demon? And as far as we have known that the demon's deal is... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Epilogue

Revelation

115 5 1
By Crystal_Sapph

Crystal's POV

My heart beats faster and my mind in complete turmoil. I wanna jump onto the ground and shower him with kisses and at the same time wanna slap the hell out of him.

" Am I seeing foolish things now? " Chanyeol mutters as he rubs his eyes.

The guy who is with Kai smiles in amusement. " Here, let me help you.. " he snaps his fingers and my hairbrush appears just above his palm and shoots it towards yoda's forehead. Knocking him off his feet.

" Oww! " he winces.

(A/N: I notice that I just abused Chanyeol.. mian little yoda-pooo! )

He stands up, glaring at the guy who just pressed his lips together to supress his laughter.

" If only Crystal is not here Taemin, I could've burn you into ashes.. " the guy-I mean Taemin, I pressume. Just looks at him in an innocent look.

" What? I just helped you.. shouldn't you be thanking me? " he tilts his head a bit cutely.

" You little-- " Suho grab the back of Chanyeol's tee when the giant is about to charge. " Calm yourself Chan, you just taunted the prince's half-brother.. "

Kai's half-brother?

I look at Taemin closely, he looks so familiar. Once he caught me staring at him, he looks at me then smiles.

That smile.. that warm smile..

My eyes bulges out of my sockets.. I point at him. " It was you! " all their eyes except Taemin and Kai's looks at me weirdly.

He laughs and nods.. " It was indeed me princess.. " he wince when Kai elbows his ribs.

" She's my princess, Tae.. " he snarls and looks back at me with his longing eyes.

Once his eyes settles on mine, everything goes blur. Only the two of us can be seen. He spreads his arms apart.

" Don't you miss me Crys? Can I get a hug? " instead of hugging him, I throw everything hard that had been placed around me.

His eyes goes wide. " Wait--oww! Stop!... I can explain-fuck! " he scrunches his face when my alarm clock knocks him off.

Nobody attempts on helping him up. My red eyes glaring at his form. Once he looks at me, he can't help but to bite his lips as if restraining.

" You look even hotter with that crimson eyes of yours.. no wonder I haven't detected your scent when I see my other members roaming in the mall.. "

" Stop changing the topic here Kai.. where have you been? " my stern voice render everyone's capability to speak. Not even a fly dared to fly accross the room.

" Yeahh.. you're right but first, let's find a nice place to talk.. " Kai offers while dusting his shirt off.

" No need.. I can escort you all to another place.. " I close my eyes and thinks about an interrogative room of a police department.

Once I open my eyes.. Kai and Taemin gasps as they look around.

" Illusion.. " Taemin mutters in awe.

" Now.. " I tap my nails on the desk in front of me.

" Care to elaborate about faking your death? " venom seethed from my every word. I can't help but to get angry, who wouldn't be? I cry my heart out and almost commited a suicide but his members stop me and our baby, I've been enduring a lie for many years!

Guilt is written on his face as he goes around the table that separates us and takes my hand, caging it around his warm hands that I've been dying to touch again.

" I can explain agapē mou.. " his eyes waters as he looks at mine, yearning for me. His vulnerable state crumbles my guard down.

" I'm sorry Crys.. I have to fake my death, many rogues are still lurking years ago. It seems like all of them were not lured by Luhan and his crews. I, together with my half-brother Taemin hunts them down until we declare it ourselves that your world is no longer in harm, also before that. I was also healing myself that time.. " he rubs the back of my palm with his thumb, his touch.. I can't help but to get melted.

" But why did you not atleast tell us that you're alive Kai? You don't know how much pain I endured when I thought you were dead. Everyday I always fight the tears everytime I see a complete family passing by. You don't know how I felt Kai, I feel like I wanna end my life.. " tears pouring out of my eyes, Kai grits his teeth as he fights his tears off. He kneels infront of me, his eyes looking at mine.

He hugs my waist, " I'm sorry.. I'm sorry.. agapē mou, I did it so that no rogues will barge into this house. I know it sound selfish that I kept it not just from you but from my members as well. But I did it because I love you agapē mou, I can just escape death and reincarnate again but you? I can't.. " he shakes his head.. " You will never come back once something happen to you, and I will kill myself if that happened.. please agapē mou, I love you.. I love you.. I'm sorry I lied to all of you.. " he sobs and buries his face into my belly.

What if he hears the child in me?

I try to push him off but as if on cue, he pulls his face away and kisses my belly which is to my shock. He know about this already?! What will be his reaction? Dread fills me. He might acuse me for cheating!

I am no longer angry at him, even the psychology says that you can't stay mad at someone you love. And I am the living proof.

He looks at me with his twinkling eyes.. " Our second child, is a boy.. " he smiles and feels the baby.

And tons of ice seems falling onto me.. He? He's the father of this child?

Before I could ask..

" I made love with you in the night that you were drunk, I take it as an advantage. I just can't help it, you're a beauty and I'm a celibate since I fake my death. I yearned for your touch, your body that is pressed against mine. I am the father of your child Crys, so no need to panic.. " relief wash onto me as I pull him on his feet, our faces inches apart.

" Kai? " his eyes are trained on my belly. Still can't believe that his action turns out fruitfull.

I cup his face that makes him look at me.

" I love you too, please don't leave me again... " unexplainabe joy is written on his face as he leans to me and captures my lips. His kiss is longing and demanding for more.. once he pulls away, he looks at me full of love that makes me want to cry.

" You don't have to ask me twice.. "

I didn't expect to have someone like him, to have this kind of love. He was just my classmate, my mere friend. And I didn't expect that it will be him as the man I can't live without. Life is indeed weird in it's own ways.

Then multiple coughs errupted our moment, making me glare at them again. But as I look at them, I notice that they are all closing their eyes and pluggung their ears.

" Can we eat lunch now, I'm too hungry.. " Chen complains and everyone follows. I chuckle as I pull away. " Let's now eat then.. " I close my eyes and everything goes back to normal.

" Geez, thank goodness we are back to her bedroom, I can't take the tension anymore.. " Lay rubs his arms to ease his goosebumps, then they all run towards the dining area, except me, Kai and Teamin.

" H-hey! I'm hungry too! Wait up.. " Taemin whines and goes out trying to track their smell down.

Kai lets out a chuckle.. " Let's go? " he takes my wrist and pulls me over.

---

He slams me against the wall the moment I enter the bathroom. I gasp as he sucks the sensitive part of my neck.

" K-kai.. wh-- " he places his thick finger next to my lips. " Let me.. " then he goes back to kissing me again.

His hot breath didn't help the situation I am restraining at. My limbs nevertheless stays low as his hands roams up and down my body in hunger.

" Years Crys.. almost 5 fucking years.. I haven't touched you unless that night, I am going insane if I didn't do it.. " he tears my shirt off and pulls me up to the sink. He cages me between his bulky arms. His eyes are now steel grey.

He parts my thighs and slots himself between it. I throw my head back and lean against the mirror and bites my lip. Since the sink is a bit wider than the regular ones, Kai climbs up, his knees spreading me even wider. He takes my wrists and pins it above my head.

Him upon looking at my helpless state brings the famous, devious smirk to his lips. " Are you enjoying this agapē mou? " my brows knit in confusion.

Agapē mou? The heck is that?

He shrugs his shoulder.. " It's for me to keep and for you to find out.. " then he lowers himself and captures my parted lips.

He's about to take me in the bathroom when an ear-splittening cry booms from the room next to the bathroom.

" Desdemona.. " I mutter loudly..

Kai groans before climbing down and pulls me to him, putting the shirt he just ripped off from me. His distorted face brings me to chuckle. He growls and pulls my waist.. " Once this will be over, I will turn your legs into jelly once I'm done with you.. " he mutters lowly and bites my earlobe before pulling me with him out of the bathroom.

*silence*

" By the way.. agapē mou means my love.. " that left me breathless..

The moment that he caught me in the classroom while looking for my keys, I know that he'll not just gonna be my classmate.

But I didn't expect that he'll play the important role in my life..

That he'll be the one whom I'm gonna shed my tears with, to laugh with and to carry a child with..

He's Kai..a demon, my demon..

And I'm Crystal, and that is how I deal with my demon..

                                        -end-

-------------------------------------------------------------

And that's what happened behind his fake death.. so this will be the end of DEALING WITH THE DEMON..

Anyways sorry for the missing chapter 15 and 27.. I haven't checked it last time.. mian~

Thanks for reading my dear Sapphs!! *kisses*

-Crystal

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3K 213 17
Conquering the Dark Proved to be difficult, and Enna was lucky that her Status as a Land God made quite difficult to end her existence. But in the co...
13.4K 756 29
The girl that everyone at school fears. The girl that's cold to everyone but somehow manages to hide so much pain. Everyone thought he was a fool wh...
4.5K 185 42
You'd be surprised to know how human like demons appear to be. They walk around us all the time... What happens when all Hell breaks loose? Satan pla...
189K 9.2K 43
kim jongin and oh sehun , who doesn't know them? both of them are the most powerful mafia leaders , always fighting with each other and hating each...