CAN WE LOVE??? - Abhigya FF B...

By crazymahiz

Winner of Best Chicklit story in Abhigya awards 2018.... He is a Terror and Terrific man.... She is a Bubbly... More

Crazy's new tale..... (Prologue)
The pillars of our story... (Casts)
1. The Terrific entry....
2. Unxpected happenings...
3. Fate's new game play...
4. The terror in the name of Pragya
5. Trapped badly to a protesting baby...
6. My betraying heart...
7. why can't I say no???
8. The demanding, naughty brat...
Naughty, crazy and lovely surprise...
9. The wild lioness inside a naughty brat...
10. The priceless love I have on you...
11. I will take my revenge for sure...
12. The love which I longed for...
13. Melting in your love...
14. The best feeling in the world is to be loved by you...
15. Madly in love with you, my Angel...
16. You broke my heart... But I love you still with the broken pieces...
17. He put me through the hell, but I call it as love...
18. You are driving me crazy in the way, I carve for ...
19. Girl's love is seen in her smile while boy's love is seen in his eyes...
20. One last tear, a kiss and a hug, before I leave you...
21. The worst thing in life is to see the broken state of your love...
22. Don't forgive me... Just forget me..
24. My heart is beating to have a glimpse of my fuggy....
25. Together we can face anything and can cross any hurdle..
26. Varied emotions are haunting me, like a worst nightmare...
27. Stepping Forward into a new beginning, of our life...
28. Don't let the past to steal your present....
29. Can I be at peace and enjoy my life happily???
30. Be my eraser and rub off the problems, surrounding us (Last Chapter)
My heart and soul, aches for you... (Bonus Chapter)
Epilogue: It's time to shower you with all my love...

23. Give me a chance to take care of your heart, till my last breath...

1.2K 176 200
By crazymahiz

A broken women, who opens her heart to love you again, is the most bravest person in this world... Don't let her go away from you, anytime...

I know, I have caused a biggest mess...
I know, I have stolen all your happiness...
I know, I have given you lot of stress...
But I regret and truly beg for your forgiveness...
Will you accept me princess and can we love????

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi just couldn't believe what has just happened... It's like a dream for Abhi and he is not able to digest the fact that all such things has happened, just like a blink... He is still in utter shock and he thinks whether all has happened in reality or is he hallucinating the things....

Abhi couldn't figure out, how the day is full of unbelievable surprises and with many shocking revealations, which he never expect to happen in his wild dreams too... He can't even think how everyone forgived him just like that, after what all he did to them....

Abhi's pov.:

Is everything happened in real??? Did my fuggy forgived me and willing to love me and marry me, after all the mess I've done ??? Did she just said to Aaliya that she wants me to look good in our marriage??? Did my fuggy said that???

Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! That means... Oohoo.... My fuggy won't leave me anywhere and she will marry me for sure... She is ready to become mine... Aww... I love you so so much fuggy... You are my angel in my dark life...

Hey Abhi... Don't get excited like this man... You dumbo didn't noticed one thing clearly and sitting like a statue with too much shock... Your fuggy, your sis Aaliya and your bestie Purab didn't looked at your face and talked anything to you directly... The trio talked to themselves and left the place, just like that...

😱😱😱😱😱 😨😨😨😨... That means.... Are they angry on me??? Nah... Nah... I don't think so.. I know, they can't be away from me and they will talk to me soon... But, why I felt some pain and hurt in my fuggy's eyes, when she left the room...

Why those eyes said something to me indirectly and why I felt a stinge of pain in my heart, all of a sudden... Abhi.,. Relax... You have done enough mess already and spoiled everything terribly....

It's time to regret for all your behaviours, Abhi... It's time to prove to your fuggy that your love on her is way too precious... Come on.... This should be the last day to see your fuggy's sad tears and never she has to cry in sadness ever...

Go Abhi... Go and bring smile in your fuggy's face... Give all the happiness, she deserves and make her as much as happy, as she can... You can become a good husband, only when you bring smile in your fuggy's face... Do it Abhi and make your fuggy to smile wholeheartedly....

Abhi gets up with determination and gets out from the room... He comes out and looks for the trio and he spots only purab and Aaliya are seated in the dining hall... Abhi's lips curved to a big smile to see Purab forcefully feeding milk to Aaliya, who is whining like a kid and protesting not to drink it...

Abhi just imagines his fuggy in Aaliya's place and himself in Purab's place... Abhi can't hold his excitement and his face is glowing at the mere thought itself... He felt goosebumps all over his body with an imgination of seeing his fuggy with a baby bump... He whistles happily and walks towards his room to win his fuggy with all his might and make her to smile happily...

Abhi slowly peeps in to his room and spots his fuggy is leaning herself to the head board but her head in buried in between her knees... Abhi clearly understands that Pragya is crying as he feels her body is being vibrated a lot....

It pricks his heart to the core to see his fuggy's vulnerable state and he being the reason for everything makes him to get mad on himself.... All Abhi want to do at this time is to punish himself mercilessly... But he knows that rather than punishing him, his priority is to console and comfort his fuggy....

Abhi gently closes the door and takes baby steps.... He slumps his body near Pragya and caress her head lovingly and kisses her hairs... Pragya pushes Abhi forcefully all of a sudden, startling Abhi, as he didn't expect this at all ... But his lips curved to a big smile, as he knows very well, how to tame his wild lioness...

Pragya tries to get up from the bed but Abhi is not in a mood to let her go away from him.. He pulls her closer and made her to sit in his lap.. Pragya tries all her might to move away but the hold of Abhi is way too stronger as if conveying Pragya that he will not leave her at any cost...

A loud cry echoes from Pragya's side and she hits Abhi furiously in his chest with all her might.. Abhi with a gentle smile bears all her beatings as it didn't pained him at all, than the pain he has given to Pragya, all these years... The tears of Pragya is overflowing and wetting Abhi's shirt and he let her to cry fully, so that all the burden she has stocked up all these years, will get burned out..

Abhi cocooned Pragya like a little baby in his embrace and keeps on caressing her back and kissing her forehead and her hairs and sucks the tears in between.. Pragya's loud cries started to subsidise in the mean time and only light sobs are audible in the calm room...

Abhi possessively holds Pragya in his embrace and rubs her back to console her.. The hardened atmosphere in the room diminished after a long time and Abhi cooed his baby girl, who is in his arms... Abhi looks at Pragya intently and lifts her chin..

Their eyes mingled with its pair, which conveys how much they love each other.. Abhi gently kisses on her teary eyes, which is the root cause to make him to fall in love with her, at the first sight itself.. The kiss is very gentle yet sensual to the core, which makes Pragya to moan uncontrollably...

Abhi places small smooches on Pragya's face fully and each kiss is like a big promise to her, conveying his love for her.. All through the time, Abhi and Pragya's souls are filled with happiness and their eyes are writing their untold love story and cherising it in their hearts, marking the union of their souls...

Abhi slowly moves near Pragya's lips but didn't intiated to kiss her... Pragya twists her lips and glares at Abhi angrily... Abhi makes his hot breath to tickle her soft and supple lips, but is hell adamant not to give the much needed one and is teasing her senses by looking at it way too passionately....

Abhi chuckles on hearing the cursing words of Pragya and her irritation is alluring his senses and he turns on very badly, on seeing the annoyed and angry look of pragya... He slowly moves very closer to Pragya and unknowingly Pragya closed her eyes and clutches Abhi's shirt, expecting it to happen finally, to fulfill her desires...

Abhi is giggling very hard to see the impatience in Pragya and he is in full mood to annoy, tease and irritate her, without giving the kiss , she is expecting for a long time... He didn't do anything and stared at her intently to make her hormones to go haywire... With much irritation, Pragya opens her eyes and burns Abhi with her looks itself...

Abhi winks at Pragya all of a sudden, which makes her cheeks to turn red completely... This is what he expects to see, while he kiss her... Abhi lifts Pragya's chin and near her lips and whispers " May I have the honour to kiss my bride???"

Pragya looked at Abhi with moist eyes, which clearly depicts her happiness and approval... This is the happiest moment of her life... Rather than a dramatic or romantic proposal, the word "My bride" brings goosebumps in Pragya's body and a chill ran through her spine....

Though Abhi has never said that he loved her and neither proposed her for marriage, the way Abhi asked Pragya's permission to kiss as his bride is enough for her, to cherish their love and mark the beginning of their togetherness.... Pragya with a blushy smile nods her head as yes....

Abhi smiles happily and is ready to give the legal kiss to her, as if they are kissing after their wedding... The two pairs lightly gets pressed to mark their new beginning, but their moment gets spoiled and they need to move back, as they heard a heavy cough at the door...

Rather than Abhi, Pragya is glaring at Purab and Aaliya murderously, who are standing near the door, with an oops reaction and their eyes are closed with their hands.... Abhi bursts out into laughter to see the killer look of Pragya, but his eyes popped out abruptly, as he didn't expected this move from Pragya at all...

Pragya hardly kissed Abhi and pushes him, as if nothing has happened... Abhi blinks his eyes continuously to register what has happened and he is looking at Pragya with wide eyes and then touches his lips and feels the wetness of her lips on his ...

Pragya winks at Abhi and a teasing smile erupts in her lips, as if warning Abhi not to irritate her and mess up with her ever again... She blows a kiss and entwins her hand with his and leans on to his shoulder, not bothering about the duo standing there at the door....

Aaliya : Purply... Shall we open our eyes??? Or shall we leave and come later???

Pragya: Permission granted... Open your eyes Aalu darling... Puru Bhai... How come you two always end up to spoil my mood.... Don't you know about your dumbo friend/ brother... He hardly get mood to romance...

But you two are hell adamant to spoil that too... Huh... Poor me... Have to do everything on my own... So sad of you pragya... (Wipes her fake tears)

Abhi;: 😱😱😱😱 Fuggy... This is unfair.... Who said to you that I'm not at all romantic... This idiot only spoiled everything and don't blame me for your brother's stupid stunts.... I will prove to you soon that how romantic this Abhi is... Purab.... 😡😡😡😡😡.... I'm gonna kill you...

Purab: Oops... Very Sorry guys... We didn't expect such a scene to happen soon.... Please do forgive us... As the wedding rituals are starting tommorow, it's necessary that... That...

You two need to.. That... Purply... What I want to say is ... That... That... Abhi... That....

Abhi: What happened to you Purab??? Why are you stammering like this??? You are talking to your sister only na... Why are you sweating and getting fear like this man??? Chill up yaar... A great don like you is fearing for your sister... Too bad...

Aaliya: 😂😂😂😂... Abhi bhai... You don't know about our purply.... Not only Purab, many men will get fear, if Pragya glares at them... The criminals will run away, if they see the killer look of Miss. Arora... Our purply is always the best...

Abhi possessively holds Pragya and shouts: Hoye Aaliya... My fuggy is the best than your purply.... Haan haan... I accept my fuggy has a terrific look... God... I still can't come out from the bold arguments, she has done in the court... That opposite lawyer almost died with her attacks.... 😂😂😂😂

But guys... Please stop saying as your purply, okay... She is my fuggy and I'm quite possessive in this matter... Only Abhi's fuggy and no one else... I'm right na, my baby girl...

All laughs hardly on seeing Abhi's jealousy and possessiveness and the way he hold Pragya makes Aaliya and purab to smile happily and feel contented that nothing will ever separate Abhi and pragya after all these....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Abhi is cursing Purab a lot as he has restricted him not to meet Pragya at any cost before marriage... None of Abhi's pleadings worked at all and he is sulking and feeling as if he is being house arrested in his own home too....

On the other hand, the whole Mehra Mansion is getting decked up for the wedding of Abhi and pragya... No one can say that Abhi and Pragya doesn't have a family other than Purab and Aaliya... All of Abhi's men and the people in the home are filled in Mehra Mansion and is doing the wedding arrangements happily...

Abhi can't control his happiness to see the love, pragya is getting from everyone... He is really astonished to see that his men too are doing all the works properly, on seeing Pragya's gestures too... He understands that their relationship has not happened all of a sudden and he comes to a clear conclusion that Pragya knows all his men for many years....

While this is going on, Purab rushes up to see Pragya who is giggling happily sitting among the children from the home... Pragya sees the tension in Purab's face and she excuses and drags Purab to her room...

Pragya: What happened Puru bhai??? Is there is any problem??? You said to me that you have released the press meet in morning itself....

Purab: I did that Purply... But the problem is that.... Purply... Don't get tensed na.... It's that...

Pragya fists her hands hardly and hits in the near by table... Her ferocious looks makes Purab to gulp hard and he side hugs her to calm her down...

Purab: Relax.. My little muchkin...

Pragya: Bhai... How can I relax??? I know pretty well that bi**h simcard (simonika) only would have done something to spoil our biggest day... Isn't it??? Don't try to hide anything from me Bhai....

Purab: Yes... That simonika only... As you said, I have released a press statement that you and Abhi are getting married in this month and never did I mentioned the date too, as suggested by you... Now only, I understand why you said so....

This simonika is trying all her might to prove that Abhi is legally wedded to her only and they didn't divorced too... She is playing her dirty tricks to prove that your marriage with Abhi is illegal....

Purply... Don't get tensed na... We will sort this out... I didn't informed this matter even to Aaliya and Abhi too... You don't worry darling... I will look after this issue....

Pragya: Puru bhai.... Relax... Nothing can stop this marriage.... 😂😂😂😂😂... I'm feeling really pity on that dumbo simcard... She doesn't know that she is messing up with TP... So, shall we play our game bhai....

Purab: 😨😨😨😨😨 Really... Is it needed at this time Purply??? What if Abhi comes to know about this???

Pragya: No worries... Abhi won't get a single doubt too... I will take care of that.. Do as I say... 🔇🔇🔇🔇🔇.... So all clear right... By the way bhai, what is my Abhi doing???

Purab: Don't ask that alone Purply... This Abhi is doing too too much... Huh... He has gone completely mad in love... Crazy guy.... Even you wouldn't have done all these stunts... But this Abhi is doing everything out of box.... Don't know when I'm going to lose my temper and don't blame me, if I kill him too....

Pragya: 😂😂😂😂😂. Don't whine like this bhai... Tell me what has he done????

Pragya bursts out into laughter on hearing Purab.....

💮💮💮💮💮💮

Abhi is getting ready for the wedding in his golden sherwani... He is checking whether he is looking good or not... Purab and Aaliya comes inside the room to see Abhi and their eyes welled up with happy tears....

Aaliya took aarthi for Abhi and applies kaala teeka and prays to god that no one's bad eyes should fall on her bhai and the marriage should happen without any interruptions... Abhi senses that Purab is in some tension and worry....

Abhi: Hey puru... What's it man... Why are you nervous and tensed like this??? Is there is any problem??? Where is fuggy??? Is she alright??? Nothing happened to her na... Move... Let me go and see her....

Purab gets panick on hearing Abhi while Aaliya gestures Purab to calm down and assures him that she will handle Abhi....

Aaliya: Uffo Abhi bhai... Pragya bhabhi is getting ready for marriage and the beauticians are making her to look like a diva.. If you go and knock the door too, they won't open...

If you are hell adamant to go and meet, no one is stopping you... But you shouldn't whine that my bhabhi is late for her own wedding...

Abhi: Whaaattttt... No ways.... You shouldn't trap me like this Aalu... Poor me...

Aaliya: Relax bhai... You know about your friend na... He will be like this only till this marriage happens... Nothing serious Bhai... So chill up and calm down... Come let's go down... Do the pooja as said by the priests... Your fuggy will come to you at the exact time....

Abhi nods his head happily and moved downwards with his men, who takes him to the mandap, set up for the wedding... Purab sighs and wipes his forehead while Aaliya makes an assuring look that nothing will happen wrong....

Purab: Aalu... Each passing second is like walking in fire... I'm really scared... What will we do, if Purply didn't turn up at correct time... I don't know, how we are going to manage Abhi....

Aaliya: Relax Purab... Calm down... Your face itself will explain everything to Bhai.... Don't worry, Purply will reach before the muhurat time... Come let's go down before bhai gets any doubt....

Purab: Aalu wait... Did you drink the juice, I gave you??? Don't say that you forget to drink.... You are not at all taking care of you and our baby...

Aaliya: Dont be over dramatic, my dear over protective husband... Your Aalu drank the juice like a good girl.. You have to appreciate me properly and shouldn't get doubt like this...

Purab chuckles and pulls Aaliya's cheeks and kisses her forehead... Aaliya pouts and shows her lips while Purab nods as no and said that he doesn't want to ruin her make up and want her to look adorable in the marriage ....

They smiles happily and gets down to the mandap but their eyes are glued up to Pragya's room and praying hard that Pragya should turn up to the wedding at correct time, without any problems....

🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈🎈

So, what's going to happen next????

Will Pragya comes to the wedding correctly???

Where did Pragya went all of a sudden, irrespective of her big day too???

Will Abhi and Pragya gets married???

What did Abhi do, making Purab to get tensed???

What is Pragya going to do with Simonika???

Keep guessing and stay tuned...

💮💮💮💮💮💮

7 more shots to go to end this story....

Some past incidents are yet to be revealed....

A thriller ride awaits along with Abhigya's romance too....

As I always say, votes gonna pull me up here soon..

A long update with 3330+ words....

Pen down your valuable reviews, comments and views without fail and Don't just read and go... Press the 🌟 button once....

👋👋👋👋👋👋👋

Yours cliffy buddy,

Crazymahiz

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

Target : 135-145 votes....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.9K 4.2K 44
This is an ff which dates back to the time after Abhigya's marriage after Pragya got to know the revenge drama behind her marriage. The story progres...
2.1K 270 50
"𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔 𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆. 𝑰 𝒓𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆." It's always the first time to fall in love and that feeling is reall...
21.8K 973 29
Being the son of Eric Garcia one of the richest guys around , came with lots of advantages I had less to worry about like what to eat, wear or even...
7K 349 13
##A dangerous psycho Mafia King....who only knows how to torture people mercilessly.... He's not a human, he's a DEMON living in humans body..... The...