MANIPULATED Book B (Sequel to...

By CorruptedN1ghtmare

IF YOU HAVE NOT READ "AREN'T YOU TEMPTED", PLEASE DO SO. AS THIS WILL MAKE ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE TO YOU WHATSOE... More

RULES
1. Remembering
2. Insane?
3. Unfamiliar, yet too familiar
4. Deal?
5. A New Life
6. The Garden
7. You're Just A Default
8. Cooperation Is Key
9. He Killed Santa Clause
10. The Library
11. Hell's Kitchen
12. Safe And Sound
13. Oh My Darling
14. You Are One
15. Dancing With A Wolf
17. Such Sweet Sorrow
B
R
E
A
K
T
H
E
L
O
O
P
-
PSA

16. Greeted Like An Old Friend

2.5K 121 484
By CorruptedN1ghtmare

"Oh bully!" Wilford stammers with pride. "I sincerely hope I am not interrupting anything now, am I?"

You and Dark pull away from each other, Dark looks shocked but furious. "Wilford?"

"Hello Damien!" Wilford walks in closer.

"Where the hell did you come from?" Dark growls.

"Well, I was just taking a stroll in the woods and I saw that back door of yours that leads to the garden was open!" Dark eyes you. "And well, I just decided to take a small looksey at the ol'... palace of doom." Wil smiles but Dark just looks perplexed.

"The back passage by the rose garden?" He turns towards you. "Is that why you're so fascinated with it?!"

Dark grabs you by the shoulders and speaks into your face. "Who else have you met!?"

You wince at the loud words being shouted at you. "No one!"

"LIAR."

Wilford laughs. "What about that other fellow you've been boondoggling with? Googleplier? What a scamp!"

Warfstache, just please shut up...

"Google?" He snarls at you and you flinch thinking about what he's going to do to you. But he disappears into black smoke, and you are left with Wilford in the large ballroom.

Despite you being scared out of your mind, Wilford just looks dumbfounded. "Huh," he scoffs. "Classic Damien. Always going off to 'murder' someone..."

This makes your heart sink even further. Is he going to kill Google!?

Wilford puts his thumbs under his suspenders. "At least I have some morality left in me! Hawhawhaw!"

You ignore him, debating whether or not you should run. You don't know either to find Google or just to escape. But Dark comes right back and appears in a puff of black smoke holding onto a troubled Google.

"My data platforms inform me that by the way you suddenly entered my home and brought me here, that I am in serious trouble."

Dark rages. "Your information is correct. And I hope your sources are too so you can inform me whether or not you have been taking my (y/n) from my premises!"

Google still remains in his calm and monotone state, even with Dark in his face in a threatening way. Although you can see some concern in his eyes.

"That statement is incorrect."

Dark snarls.

"I have not been 'kidnapping' anyone.

Darks holds him tight, spitting into his face. "The what have you been doing to her?!"

Dark's anger is cold. He is being pushed onto the edge and if someone doesn't do anything now, he'll attack. He'll unleash everything on Google and take it alk out on him when he didn't do anything.

Wilford is no help, he is smiling and enjoying the show from a distance.

"I snuck out!" You blurt.

"(Y/n), don't," Google says trying to protect you from Dark's wrath.

"Shut up, Computer!" Dark snaps.

You give Google a look of defeat. You appreciate his attempt, but you can't let him take the blame. Then you explain to Dark how you went out as soon as he left. You just wanted to explore the unknown surroundings since they were to bizzare. Then you just happened to meet Google and you liked his company. So you kept going, but you made sure you were back before Mid-Wake. Before he could find out you were gone. And the most recent time you must have forgotten to close the door all the way.

Dark releases Google and storms over to you. You don't flinch this time.

"You disobeyed me. You couldn't even follow the simplest of rules. After everything I have been doing for you!" His deep voice booms through the room, making your insides shake.

"If anyone deserves to be punished, it's me. Don't do anything to Google, he didn't do anything."

"(Y/n)," Google says.

"It was me who went to him." You know what you're doing but you don't know the cost. With Dark, anything could be on the line.

Wilford raises his hand like a student in school.  "What about me?"

Dark looks away from you to glare at the other two. Then he brushes his hand and sends Wilford away somewhere.

"Hey-!" He stammers before disappearing into black mist.

Then Dark grabs Google by the arm and growls, "You'll be coming with me to the cells."

"No!" You shout.

"And you!" He points a finger at you. Anger boiling throughout his body. "I'll deal with you later. From now on, you are forbidden from seeing anyone else but me, until this war is over and I am king!"

You feel broken down and defeated. Feeling like liquid barely holding itself up.

Dark drags Google out of the ballroom, and you are left alone once again. The silence you are drowned in is foreign compared to the yelling and booming voices you were surrounded by.

Tears sting your eyes as you don't know what to do with yourself. You feel so torn and broken you don't even know if you're feeling anything.

You don't feel your body moving, but autopilot takes over and you have to blink a few times out of your thoughts to realize you're already on your way to your room, feeling like a child being grounded.

But it's also a little more than that. Being grounded is the punishment, but you haven't even faced yours yet. Unless it is... Not being able to talk to anyone but him. You don't know. You don't know. You don't know. You don't know. You don't know.

You don't even want to think about what happened between the two of you. The thing you had. That moment you shared. How you might have ruined it all. Everything.

This entire thing tears your heart apart.

Back at your room, you find yourself knelt on the ground in the middle of the floor, head in hands.

You want to cry, but you can't build up the effort you want to be able to sob. The unforced tears will have to do.

You replay everything that just happened, thinking of Dark's tone towards you and the others. He said Wilford doesn't know anything, so I guess he thought it would be best to throw him back to the woods. He didn't do anything after all.

But then again, neither did Google. And now he is stuck down there in the cold, dark dungeons you started out in.

You're actually surprised Dark didn't kill him on the spot. With how angry he gets, you could expect he wouldn't hesitate to kill anyone who gets in his way. Did he actually give him mercy because you wanted him to?

If he actually took in your opinion, then maybe he won't hurt him.

So there must be a way you can get Google out...

You decide to wait until Wake to go down to the cells and make sure he is okay. You're not leaving castle grounds, but you just need to be sure.

When Wake does come, you wait by your window to watch Dark leave. But he doesn't.

You wait a little longer. Maybe he's late.

But no. He doesn't leave. You remember he came back early yesterday...

Maybe he doesn't need to leave anymore...

Shit. Now what are you supposed to do? If you leave, Dark could come and find you not in your room.

So you wait some more. Finding different positions by the window that are most comfortable, and not looking away. If he comes, he comes, yells at you, then leaves. If he leaves, you'll see him and then you can go down to find Google. Might as well make sure its safe.

You wait and wait, leaning on the window to the outside world, for any sign of Dark's departure.

You ended up waiting the entire day for him. You didn't eat or drink, but you didn't feel the need to. You've lost your appetite.

Dark never showed up. Not outside or to your room. He must have found something else to do in his office...

Okay, plan B. You know for sure he won't bother you during Fall. So that's when you'll go to the cells.

After a sleepless day of doing nothing but staring at a window, you eat some food and drink some Black Rose Tea before you head out.

At Fall, you finally quietly step out your door and start to the cells downstairs.

You make it without knowing where Dark is, so you make a promise to be fast.

When you reach the bottom of the stairs, it grows cold from the moist stone. You really this hallway of cells perfectly. Luckily, only one wall is cell doors, so you don't need to keep twisting your head to look.

You can't see into the doors, because they're solid, so you walk as quietly as you can and listen for any signs of life. You follow the path of cells down for what seems like forever, but you hear nothing but the drips of water down the walls into puddles.

Then you turn a corner and find that the next wing of cells are different: they're metal bars instead of solid doors. So now you can see in.

You keep walking, not minding your steps but still cautiously stepping to decrease the noise.

Then, you must have missed looking inside a cell, because a pair of hands reach out of the cell bars, grab you by the collar and cover your mouth. You are slammed against the metal bars, and meet eye to eye with Anti.

"Don't... Scream..." He says in a soft voice.

This is just a hallucination. He's not here.

"Yes, I actually am here. You're not hallucinating." He says this with venom in his voice. You recognize it as a mixture of anger and fear.

"I need you to listen to me. So I'm going to take my hand off, and you're not going to run away. It would make things worse than they already are. Okay?"

You nod, and he let's go of you. He exhales. "I need you to listen to me. I-"

"Why do I need to listen to you?" You stammer.

"Because, (y/n), this is a matter of life or death."

"For you."

"For all of us." His frustration starts to boil up. Yours does too. Why should you stop and listen to a man who put you through everything he did? "Look, Dark must have put some sort of magic hex on these cells, because I am powerless in here. That's why I haven't reached out in a while. I'm useless. So I need you to get me out."

"No."

"(Y/n)-"

"Why should I help you? You're the one who wants to torture me and mock me and do all sorts of things to me! After everything you've done to me. After everything I am to you," you say remembering that you have a piece of his soul in you. "And hell knows what you'd do to me if you got out."

"I know, (y/n), I-" He sighs. "I'm sorry."

He's a pathetic bitch. What is he expecting from you? Forgiveness? "I don't need an apology. Hopefully what Dark does to you will be enough."

"It's not. And it won't be."

"Why's that?"

He is really annoyed now and he raises his voice. "Because, (y/n), he wants to kill me!"

You start to walk away. You can't stay near his manipulative lies, or you'll actually feel pity for him.

Anti calls out to you, "He hasn't tried to kiss you, has he?"

This makes you stop in your steps, but not turn around. "None of your business."

"His kiss is poison, (y/n)."

"How would you know?"

"I just know okay!? He is trying to kill you!"

That seems really unbelievable. "Why would Dark want to kill me?"

Anti scoffs. "'Why would he want to kill you?' 'Why would he want to kill you?' (Y/N)! You are me! Did you forget that you have a piece of my soul living inside you!? If he wants to get rid of me forever, he needs to get rid of all of me! All parts of me!"

Now you understand.

He breathes. "He's going to kill you, (y/n). Because he can't kill me without killing you first. So who's the real enemy?"

You have a choice here. You could walk away, or help him escape. You have a choice.

But its not a choice he wants you to make.

d̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸:
h̸e̸l̸p̸ h̸i̸m̸.                     o̸r̸.                    w̸a̸l̸k̸ a̸w̸a̸y̸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

251K 8.6K 42
{COMPLETED} This Reader is basically the same as the first book (Darkiplier x Reader) I wrote. Same general world, but the story itself will be orig...
64.1K 2.7K 34
The "egos" are just some fun characters created by Markiplier and Jacksepticeye. Unless they happen to be two sets of best kept secrets, that Mark an...
20.2K 394 31
You are 26 years old, have a youtube channel with almost 10 million subscribers. You decided to move out from your parents house in Germany to Bright...
5.9K 146 22
I woke up in an unfamiliar place. I was in a room with TVs all stacked on the wall in front of me. I felt of ping of pain in my head and my memory ca...