Peter Parker x Reader | Wrong...

由 nekomotherfuker

God knows i was born in a wrong world ! 更多

[0]
[1] The Old Book
[2] Hero too
[3] God bless you
[4] Heroine
[5] Important to me
[6] The cupids
[7] The script
[8] Web them up
[9] Thor darling
[10] Bad at science
[11] Dangerously gorgeous
[12] Winter to spring
[13] No shit Sherlock
[14] Wong Hates Me
[15] Naughty Petey
[16] Oops
[17] Peeta not Peter
[18] Oh shit
[19] Hey! Ho!
[20] Hero wannabe
[21] Isn't it bromantic?
[22] No homo
[24] Time
[25] Come what may
[26] Confusion
[27] First real world
[28] Are you hers?
[29] Try me stan
[30] Thanks, huntsman.
[31] homecoming
[32] You can't kill me
[33] Magical ass
Multiverse Us
[34] Why is Gamora?
[35] Bruh
[36] Star boy
[37] I could but I can't
[38] I'm sorry
Neko Talk ☆
MEMES
WRONG WORLD 2

[23] Spider...girl? Woman?

25.1K 1.3K 3.6K
由 nekomotherfuker

If I'm dreaming, baby,
please don't wake me up.

|
|
|

Your pov

   My head hurt as I opened my eyes to see that I was lying on the floor in Peter's arms.

   "What happened....?"

   "Oh, thank god you're alright. You fainted." He kissed my forehead. So sweet but I'm so confused, I thought I heard Peter's voice, saying something I couldn't remember.

   "What about hulk...?"

   "Our Hulk defeated that Hulk, but now the problem is we can't seem to calm Mr Banner down." He looked up worriedly, I followed his gaze, seeing Tony trying to calm Hulk down with the Jurassic world's Chris Pratt iconic, 'Blue' post.

   "What about Nat?"

   "It didn't work. The sun's getting real low" thing." Pete sighed.

   "What about Thor, can't he punch Hulk to sleep or something?"

   "We've all tried, you've been out for almost an hour."

   "Not all." I shook my head, rubbed my temple and stood up. "Not all! I haven't tried."

   "Wha--? No! Don't, you'll get yourself killed." He tried to stop me.

   "Nah. I'll just talk to him."

   "Seriously. Don't."

   "Come what may, Peter. Like Satine and Christian from the movie, remember?" I cracked my knuckles.

   "(Y/n)--"

   "You guys!!" I yelled. The Avengers looking like shit, walked exhaustedly towards me. "I want to be the one to calm Hulk down."

   "It's not working. Trust me, we've tried it all." Thor said.

   "That "the sun's real low" thing is old now, may I present to you a new way of calming Hulk down." I chuckled then ran at Hulk, I didn't even know where I got the balls, but I felt like I could do this.

   "HULK!!" I called him, he turned around and roared at me.

  "(Y/n) stop!" Tony tried to stop me but I looked at him, assuring him that it's ok.

   "Not "big guy the sun's getting real low" anymore, Hulk." I shouted at Hulk. "FUCKER, THE SUN IS POPPING AND RISING. GO BACK TO YOUR MAMA'S, ASS HOLE."

   "..." The Avengers including Hulk was shooketh.

   "Hulk...smash?" Hulk said hesitantly.

   "NO YOU DON'T. NOW BE GONE THOT, AND GIVE BANNER BACK HIS BODY YOU VEGETABLE GIANT."

   "But...Hulk."

   "GO NOW. BYE BYE."

   Hulk fell to the ground like a lost child, and he looked around very confused, then, he turned back into Bruce Banner.

   Wtf, I did it.

   "You did it." Captain said, he looked as confused as Hulk was, I chortled as Nat patted my shoulder.

   "Good job." She complimented me.

   Then everyone started to clean up the whole thing, we arrested most of the hydra agents, but we didn't find Elisa Sinclair. Oh well, at least the clones were destroyed.

   After Tony called SHIELD to come and clean up the mess, he called me and Peter for a lecture.

   "How many times have I told you not to get yourself into trouble? All I asked was to stay out of everything for three days, you could've used my money to go to a fun park, whatever, I don't care, but you two almost got yourself killed. Again."

   "We got all our money stolen." I said.

   "You what?"

   "We lost our money. Luckily (Y/n) called one of our friends, he gave us enough money to get us here."

   "I thought you didn't have anyone here?" Tony asked.

   "He's a fourth wall breaker like me."

   "What the fuck is a fourth wall breaker?" Tony swore, and I saw Captain walking in with his mouth open, ready to say the words. I knew what he was going to say so I said it out the same time as he did.

   "Language." We said together.

   "Wow. Now you know the future." Tony said sarcastically.

   "Don't flatter me." I smiled.

   "Tony! What do you think we should do with the clone?!" Natasha shouted from far away.

   "Who's clone!?" He shouted back.

   "(Y/n)'s!"

   Peter and I looked at each other then both got up to look at my clone. I saw myself in the middle of the room, tied up to a chair.

   "God. This is creepy." I said, looking at myself.

   "She looks confused." Peter said.

   "Well of course, I'm a normal human. HYDRA was dumb, thinking that my clone would do anything other than sleep, or... watch youtube videos." I muttered.

   The clone looked up at me, she was pathetic (like me haha that's sad), she said. "You look like me..."

   "Yeah, no shit. You're my clone."

   She stood up but we didn't even back away because she couldn't harm us.

   "Save me... save me..." She said.

   "Ugh. Tony, maybe we should wait until she expires on her own. These clones don't live longer than 3 days right?" I asked my iron-dad-in-law.

   "Yeah. I guess... it would be cruel to just kill her."

   "Please...please..." My clone hugged me.

   "Oh you poor sweet potato, it's alright boo, you'll be dead soon." I sang her a lullaby. Peter sighed softly.

   "That would be right... except, I'm not your clone."

   "What?"

   She backed away. Turns out, her face was just a holographic picture of me, she was actually Elisa.

   "Surprise!" She said then stabbed me with her fancy looking knife.

   Miss (L/n).

   Miss (L/n).

   Oh my fuckin god. I'm fuckin dead.

|
|
|

   If I'm the protagonist in a movie, or a book, then I'm pretty useless, because I always sleep or faint when it comes to an interesting part.

   Like the part where the avengers fought with Elisa and defeated her very heroically, but I was out cold because the hoe stabbed me right in my tummy.

   I woke up half an hour later in a helicopter, heading to the hospital. My stomach hurt. I felt a sharp pain and I heard everyone's voices mixed together.

   "Yeah, pass me that clean fabric, and DON'T pull that knife out." Tony's voice, I think.

   "Mr Stark, are you sure that--" Peter's voice, I'm sure.

   "Yes. If you pull it out she'll bleed to death okay? It's blocking her from bleeding, so keep it in there until she sees the doctor."

   "It's hurts...." I murmured, it was so painful. I saw blood, my blood, everywhere, on my body, on Peter and Tony's hands.

   "Shit. She's awake, someone hand me morphine." Tony and Bruce was in charge of the whole thing, I was hoping I could've gotten Doctor Strange. Even with shaking hands he's still a pretty good doctor, but Bruce is a scientist and Tony is more of an engineer... hope they don't put nails in me instead of stitches, haha.

   I was dying and that was all I thought about.

   Peter kissed the back of my hand and he muttered so many time. "I love you. Hang on. I love you." He kept repeating it.

   I for real after hearing that wanted to heal superfast  like wolverine and kiss him, but I couldn't.

   "Elisa... what about Elisa.." I asked.

   "Now don't you be worried about that. It's over, she's in jail and she won't come back and hurt us. Now we have to make sure you'll be okay." Tony told me.

   I wanted to sleep, I really feels like I was dying, maybe I actually was really dying, or maybe I was just sleepy. Whenever I'm sleepy I feel like I'm dying. Am I even making any sense?

   "Peter... I'm sleepy, can I sleep?" I asked, I could barely keep my eyes open.

   "No! Don't! Don't sleep okay?" Peter begged.

   "Don't close your eyes (Y/n)! You need to stay awake now! Please!" Tony screamed.

   But I felt so tired, too tired.

|
|
|

Spidey's pov

   I opened up my weary eyes and the first thing I thought of was how (Y/n) was doing..

   She was still in the patient's bed with me next to her. She was sleeping peacefully, I guess that meant she was doing okay. I checked the patient's monitor to make sure her heart rate was normal.

   It was morning already, so I walked over to open the curtains. With today's technology she would recover soon. I'm so glad last night's surgery went well, Tony literally called the best doctor he could find, I'm so thankful for him.

   He said he actually did have a better doctor, but she died. I wonder what happened.

   "Peter..."

   She's awake! I ran back to her. "Hey! Don't move!"

   She didn't listen and tried to sit up, making herself more comfortable. "Ugh... it feels like I'm having the worst period of my life..."

   "Do you need more painkillers?" I asked, handing her water to drink.

   "Yes please..." She groaned, I felt so bad for her, it must suck to be stabbed in the stomach. I mean, I've never been stabbed yet, the worst I've had was a concrete roof falling onto me.

   Is that worst than being stabbed though? I don't know.

   The door opened, revealing a few of the Avengers. Tony walked in with Steve and flowers in their hands.

   "Oh, thank god you're awake. I was afraid you're body wouldn't fight it." Tony said, putting the flowers on the counter then patting her head. She smiled at him tiredly.

   "I thought so too, but I woke up, thank Thor."

   "Why? What'd I do?" Thor asked.

   "No. It's like an interjection, like Thank God." She told him. He looked at her in confusion. "You know? Because, you're a god?"

   "Why?" He asked.

   "Ugh. Never mind. Fuck that fan-fiction's reference." She chuckled.

   [I wrote Stark's too so I could talk smack about myself lmao]

   "Now that you're well and better, I have something to offer you." Tony sat on her bed, looking serious. "I want to make you a suit."

   "Hm? Like an Iron man suit for me?" She asked, looking excited.

  "Nope. Spidey's suit. Like a Spider-girl, to match your boyfriend."

   "Tony!--" I panicked, he just said that in front of everyone!

   "I would act shy but I still feel like I'm dying." She smiled, putting her hand over her stomach.

  "I was just thinking, you need to be able to take care of yourself, if you're going to stick with us. What do you say? We'll train you, and you and Peter will become, Spidey man and... girl."

   "Woman?" She said.

   "It'd be more cute if it was Spider girl, wouldn't it? Anyway, we'll think about it later, just know that, you'll be part of the Avengers from now on, so be prepared because when the next big, bad villain comes, you'll fight them with us!" Tony said proudly.

   But she froze, and then smiled awkwardly, like she knew something.

    Then she said.

   "That doesn't sound good. Shit."

_______________

Neko : Whenever i edit a chapter i lost all the inline comments in don't understand ahhh

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

257K 7.2K 22
❝ Y O U M A Y B E R I G H T , Y O U M A Y B E W R O N G B U T S A Y T H A T Y O U ' L L B R I N G M E A L O N G ...
490 0 18
Exactly what the title says. I don't know how to summarize this.
21.4K 428 23
This is just a book of imagines. (note that these are old! definitely not the best quality.)
220K 3.8K 35
Just a book full of imagines for yourself!