[3] God bless you

Everyday is like a battle,
Every night with us is like a dream.

|
|
|

"The first question is about me, can you tell me how i met Steve?" Sam asked.

You started to like this dream more and more. This is a place to shine your fangirlness talent, this is going good.

"You were jogging, he ran faster than you. He always said 'On your left.'."

"Jesus Christ, girl, you scare me. Either she's a secret agent that been spying on us, or she's really having a super power." Sam told them.

"Now, my question." Tony said. "How did i met Peter Parker?"

"Oww! I know exactly about that, you guys can't guess how many time I watched civil war." You laughed with joy, they looked at you, confused than ever.

"Explain it to me." Tony insisted.

"Fine. You were having a fight with Steve. It's called Captain America civil war, which is the third Captain's movie which feels exactly like the avengers."

No one understands, you continue anyway.

"Natasha went to asked T'challa to join the fight. And you, Tony, you were kind of watching Spider-man from YouTube, and went to recruit him from queens."

Tony and Peter looked at each other.

"May had literally no idea her nephew was a super hero, and you were hitting on her Tony. Opps! Is Pepper here?" You covered up your mouth.

"ALRIGHT, Friday, delete that part out of the tape." Tony said and sighed.

"One last question from me." Natasha stepped out from her crew, her ass almost distracted you from her question.

"Who exactly are you, and where are you coming from?"

You sighed, tired of trying to tell them who you are. "My name is (Y/n) (L/n). I'm a high school student. I'm from the real world."

"The real world." She repeated you.

"Yes."

"So you're saying that, this is not the real world?"

"Exactly. You guys are fictional, i read an old book from the library and it brought me here. Or maybe i'm just dreaming..." You slapped your face once again and yelled in pain.

"Maybe Strange can figure her out?" Thor said.

"Who?" Tony asked.

"The wizard i met." Thor said.

"Wait. You don't know Doctor Strange?" You asked, all of them look all confused, except for Thor. "So this is before infinity war... Sometime after Ragnarok."

You murmured alone.

"Yeah, she could use a doctor." Sam sighed.