[12] Winter to spring

I was made for loving baby,
You were made for loving me.

.
.
.

   After a long night of practice for the show, which wasn't very good since all of you can't stop laughing all the time, Steve decided it was late and you should probably prepare to sleep.

   You and Peter become closer, he's not so shy around you anymore, and you're not so fangirl around him neither.

   Since all the avengers (Including you now wow) can't go out of the new avenger facility since it's dangerous you have to manage to sleep in here. Here comes the problem because the bed wasn't enough for all of you, some had to sleep together.

   Hehehe...

   "You have to sleep on the same bed as Peter." Tony said.

   You tried not to act too crazy when you want to laugh like a witch. "Really?"

   "Don't pretend you're not happy." Tony sarcastically said.

   "I'm happy i just didn't act. And it's not like i'm going to touch that bean or anything, i'm not a pervert i just like him." You hissed.

   "Yeah, yeah yeah." Tony sighed, he then reached over for a bag on the kitchen's table, and yes the two of you were in the kitchen since you eat all the time. "Yours."

   He said, handed it over.

   "Food?" You asked.

   He didn't reply so you didn't bother and unpacking what's inside yourself. Then your eyes bursted wide open as you see what's inside. "A phone?"

   It was a thin phone, made of glass so clear you can see your fingers through it, once you tapped the screen it shows many applications.

   "Woah! What's this? Iphone 500?"

   "I made this phone duh, this is way better."

   "How?"

   "It just is, this thing worth 300,000 dollars." He said, and you change your way of holding it.

   "I hate rich people." You whispered.

   "It's for you." He said, putting his sunglasses on even though it was at night and he's inside a kitchen.

   "I hate rich people but i love you, thank you Tony." You hugged him, felt his stomach pressed against yours. Damn Robert Downey Junior eats a lot these days.

   You changed into a pajamas he bought for you as well. Washed your face, brushed your teeth and headed to the giant bed room with all the avengers staying together. You noticed Peter as he waved at you that this is your bed.

   You threw all the snacks you brought from the kitchen to the bed.

   "Hello Spider-man." You smiled at him, he smiled back, his little dimples is more precious than any gold.