Stalker Styles (Harry Styles...

By brynbarb

{C O M P L E T E D} "I like the curly haired one. Harry." Presley Davis had no idea that sentence would chang... More

Prologue*
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Authors Note - I M P O R T A N T

Chapter 5

402K 5.8K 4.6K
By brynbarb

I stare at his outstretched hand.

"Don't worry, I'm not going to knock you down again." He says, smirking.

I narrow my eyes and shake his hand. "Presley."

"Well, Presley, I guess we'll be sharing a room for the next four days. You have to act more excited than that."

He was flirting already?  "Believe me I'm ecstatic. I got kicked out of my hotel room, less than an hour ago and me feet kill from walking around all day. Couldn't feel better about this situation." I say sarcastically.

He rolls his eyes at me, seeing that I am in a bad mood. "Well, I'm going to get changed in here, you can go into the bathroom and do your girly stuff that girls do before they go to bed." I roll my eyes and walk over to my suitcase. I pull out a t-shirt and some shorts and headed to the bathroom. I change out of my clothes from today and into these. I grab a rag and wipe off my mascara, making me look like I've been crying. I feel like crying, I really don't want to be here.

Once I'm done, I fold up my dirty clothes and put my hand on the doorknob, hesitating because Harry is gettting dressed no more than ten feet away.

"Harry, are you done?" I say quietly through the door, trying not to wake the others.

"Yeah, you can come out now." He answers, not as softly as me, making me grumble in annoyance and roll my eyes. I open the door to find Harry bent over his suitcase, his back towards me.

Once he is done, he turned around and grins at me. "What?" I say.

"Nothing," he says, and his grinn is replaced with a frown. "Ready for bed?"

 "Yeah," I step over the clothes strewn out across the room and climb into the cleared off side of the bed. Harry grabs a pillow and a blanket off the bed, gives me one more smile, and lays down on the floor, just out of sight. I stare at the roof for what feels like hours, Harry's breathing the only sound filling the room. His loud breaths give away that he is still awake.

"Presley, are you awake?" He asks, peeking over the edge of the bed.

"No," I say rolling over and facing him. "Why?"

"Are you tired?"

I narrow my eyes at him. It's like two in the morning, of course I'm tired. "Not really, why?"

"Want to go on a McDonalds run?" He asks, smiling devilishly.

My eyes widen, is this a normal thing for him? "Are you crazy?"

"I'm not that crazy." He stands up on the bed and sticks his hand out to me. "C'mon, don't you trust me?"

"I just met you."

"Actually you met me yesterday, when we ran into each other."

"You mean when you ran into me?"

"We both know that you ran into me on purpose." He says smirking.

"Yeah because I totally knew who you were. With your curly afro and all." I say sarcastically, a smile finding it's way onto my face.

He puts his hand on his chest, looking hurt. "You can insult me, but don't insult the hair." He sticks his hand out again. "Now are you coming or not?"I debate whether I want to risk not getting enough sleep and have to be miserable tomorrow. Oh well, hakuna matata.

I grab his hand and he pulls me up, we both hop off the bed and I slip my flip flops on. Harry opens the door really slowly trying not to make too much noise. After he checks if the coast is clear, he motions for me to follow him. We tiptoe through the hotel room and safely make it to the door. Harry grabs a room key from the table by the door and we head out.

After we ride the elevator to the lobby, we walk past the front desk. A woman in about her mid-forties looks at us weirdly, Harry smiles and gives her a small wave. If I were her, I would think we are crazy. I mean, two teenagers in their pajamas walking out of a hotel at this hour? Who does that?

After we make it out onto the sidewalk, in the warm California air, we start walking to the nearest McDonalds."So Presley, tell me a little about you." Harry says, trying to make conversation.

"I'm weird, antisocial, addicted to Dr. Pepper, my best friend is Alana, I have a little brother, I live with my aunt," I take a small glance at him, he is smirking. "And I make YouTube videos." I wait for him to burst out laughing, seeing as he's so famous and I only make videos on YouTube.

"That sounds actually really cool." He says, turning slightly to face me. "Anti-social, huh?"

I roll my eyes. "How about you, what do you like to do?"

"Obviously, I like to sing." He says, that stupid smitk on his face.

"Yeah I know that far."

He laughs and keeps going. "I kind of like to golf. Just a little bit." He holds up his thimb and pointer finger, mere inches apart.

"My Dad took me golfing once, it was extremely boring, and I couldn't hit the ball half the time." I say.

"Oh come on, I'm sure if you tried again you could hit the ball. How old were you when he took you?"

"It was last year." I say. looking at him again. He bursts out laughing at this, and I just roll my eyes.

"It's not that funny!" I say, hitting him in the chest.

"Sorry, sorry. I just couldn't keep it in." Before I can answer, we are at the door of McDonalds.

He held the do open for me "After you," I give him a 'thank you' and go to order.

"A Big Mac please," Harry saus to the lady working. She looks bored and annoyed that we're in here at this time.

"A Big Mac, at this time?" I say, and he just shrugs.

"Small Vanilla ice cream please." I say to the lady.

"Ice cream, at this time?" Harry says, mimicking my voice.

"Shut up." I said, hitting his chest again. "You're like the annoying older brother I've never wanted."

After we get our orders, we go to sit down. We talk for a little bit, and I tell him about the kinds of things I do in my videos. He tells me about what it's like to be as famous as him. When he's finished with his Big Mac we head back for the hotel. I'm not done with my ice cream yet so I bring it with me. We are almost to the hotel when Harry starts getting really hyper.

"What do you call a Mexican with a rubber toe?" He asks, grinning.

"What?" I say, in monotone.

"Roberto!" He says before he starts laughing at his own joke.

"That's so racist!"

"I've been waiting all dayyyyyy, for you to call me babayyyyyy!" He sings really loudly.

"Harry, are you on drugs?" I ask.

"No, can I have a lick of your ice cream?" He says, eyeing my ice cream.

"No! It's mine!" I put it out of his reach when he tris reaching for it. He grabs my arms, trying to get my ice cream. His hand hits it and it falls to the ground, already starting to melt.

"Oh, my ice cream." I said, making a fake pouty face.

"Sorry." He says. We are now in front of the hotels outdoor pool, the lights inside of it making the water glow. Harry slides the key into the slot and opens the gate. He grabs my arms, making it impossible to escape his grip. He moves me dangerously close to the pool, laughing the whole time.

"No! Harry don-" I am cut off by him throwing me into the pool. I surface and facehim. "Oh Harry you are so going to get it!" I swim to the edge of the pool and climb out, starting chasing after him, slowly, because I am wet.

"Excuse me." A stern voice said. Harry and I both stop dead in our tracks and turn around. A man is standing there, looking like he is ready to kill us. "The pool hours are over, please go back to your room." He is obviously holding back from strangling us. Harry and I obey him and open the gate, walking slowly as we enter the lobby.

"I can't believe you threw me into the pool! Not to mention these are the only pajamas I have!" I say once we are safely inside the elevator.

He is obviously trying not to laugh. "Sorry, I guess you'll have to borrow some of mine."

"Looks like I'll have to." I say, as the elevator stops.

We walk back to our room, me sopping wet, and him still trying not to laugh. He opens the door and there was a really pretty girl, with long brown hair standing in the kitchen with Louis.

"Eleanor!" Harry whisper/yells a he runs to hug her. I stand awkwardly behind him, debating whether I should go back to our room, when she notices me.

"Hello, I'm Eleanor, Louis' girlfriend." She smiles a gorgeous smile and Louis looks happier than ever.

"Hi, I'm Presley, and I'm soaking wet." I say smiling. She starts laughing when Harry comes by my side again.

"Okay, let's go now." He grabsd my shoulders and leads me back to the room.

"Aw, they're cute." I hear Eleanor say just as we enter our room. I can feel my cheeks go red, hoping Harry didn't hear her.

"Here," Harry says passing me a purple hoodie and some sweats.

"Thanks." I say to him, going into the bathroom and changing into them. I hang up my wet clothes on the shower and exit the bathroom Harry already in his bed on the floor. I climb into the bed, shutmy eyes and fallsleep to the sound of his breathing

H A R R Y

When I open my eyes to the blinding sunlight, I hurrily jump off the floor, only to see  an empty bed. Presley must have already woken up. I can hear Liam and Niall talking in the kitchen, but no Presley. I look around the room, thinking about last night, how fun it was. I walk into the bathroom, my clothes that I had let Presley borrow were neatly folded on the counter. There was a small note from Presley attached.

Thanks for letting me borrow your clothes. Alana, Danielle, Eleanor and I got a head start this morning. See you later.

Presley xx

P.S. Expect to be thrown in the pool later today. ;)

I stare at the note in my hands, a soft knock comes at the door and Louis enters.

"The girls left early, not even Liam and I knew about this. Get ready, we're leaving soon." He says before starting to close the door. "Oh and it looks like you guys had fun last night, late night swim or something?" He winks and walks out. I fold up the note and put my clothes in my suitcase.I hurrily get dressed, slipping my phone and room key into my back pocket before meeting the boys in the kitchen.

"Ready?" Liam asks and I nod.

"C'mon let's find our girlfriends." Louis says heading for the door.

"But Presley's not my girlfriend." I state.

"She will be soon enough." He says, winking. He opens the door and we all file out. Here we go again.

************************************************************************************************************

Sorry about how Harry's p.o.v. is so short. I'm mostly writing it in Presley's point of view. Sorry if there's any spelling errors, my computers keyboard is stupid and I've completely given up on it. I really hope you're enjoying the story, please leave comments because they make my entire day. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

484K 5.2K 104
despite being a popular singer, ariana has an unhealthy obsession with harry styles. what happens when her ultimate celebrity crush finally notices h...
21.3K 324 25
When all of Lucy's best friends have boyfriends she's feeling down to say the least. There is one boy though, Harry Styles, who she is crazy about. A...
81.4K 1.1K 28
One Direction. The biggest boyband right now. There debut album has just dropped, and the tour starts in a few months. But what happens when a girl...
414 17 17
*****DISCONTINUED***** Harry Edward Styles, the one and only curly haired British flirt from One Direction, lives in a world where hybrids exist and...