My Dream Man | Book 1 | Sal V...

De YT_Sanity

*Inspired by @BarbaraSuchecka* 'How many years have I been here? 5? 8? 15? I don't remember. All I know is, I... Mais

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Epilogue
Book 2

Chapter Thirty-Five

242 5 2
De YT_Sanity

Sal:
I cannot believe you. Why would you even buy that? I'm not going to wear that!

Addison:
Yes you are! It's Christmas and it's our first Christmas as a couple. I want to do something special.

Sal:
Matching onesies is not cute. I don't even look good in a onesie!

Addison:
Please Sal, for me? I want to have a memorable Christmas.

Sal:
Alright, fine. But next year, I'm picking what we are doing.

Addison:
Deal! Now, get your perky ass over here so we can get the night started!

Sal:
You're lucky that I like you.

Addison:
Ouch, that hurt.

Sal:
Awe, I'm sorry. I'll kiss it away when I get over there, okay?

Addison:
I'm not six. I will be fine.

Sal:
But, I want an excuse to kiss your pretty face!

Addison:
You're adorable, you know that right?

Sal:
I know ^~^

Addison:
(;一_) I'll see you in a little bit.

Sal:
You bet your ass you will ;)

Addison:
My ass is not being bet on!

Sal:
You sure about that? ;))

Addison:
You're weird, you weirdo.

Sal:
But I'm your weirdo <3

Addison:
Just get over here, will you?

Sal:
Sounds good.

I put my phone down and got out the onesies Sal and I were going to match with. We had a choice between two different onesies, one for tonight and one for tomorrow. I also brought the camera out to take pictures for cards and private social media.

Now that I thought of it, I don't think Sal has ever posted a picture of me and him on his social media. Not saying it was a bad thing, I just realized how private Sal was with his life. I admired that, considering he was big in the tv industry. I have seen pictures of James, Joe, and Brian with me on their social media's, but never with Sal. Though, I realized that photos of us were leaked out there, just I haven't seen them.

I jumped when I felt a pair of arms slither around my waist. I yelped, clutching my chest. I turned around to see Sal chuckling as he kept his hands on my waist. My hand hit his chest playfully.

"Don't do that to me! You scared me to death!" I spat at him.

"Well, I saw you were in your train of thought so I had to get you out of it somehow." Sal said.

I rolled my eyes. "You could've said 'I'm here!' or knocked on my door when you were taking your boots off. But nooo, you had to scare the living shit out of me."

Sal backed away. "Did you actually shit yourself?" He asked, disgusted.

My eyes widened. "You're kidding me right? Do you really think I shit myself?!"

"I mean...you don't know if you did or not." Sal said slowly.

I smacked his arm hard. He brought his hand up to rub where I hit him. I "hmft" at him as I pulled away from his body. I walked over to where I put the onesies as Sal followed. When we arrived, I showed Sal our two options. One of the pairs were blue with igloos, penguins skiing, and snowflakes all over them. The other pair was green and had snowflakes, candy canes, and colorful Christmas ornaments on it, which came with a Santa hat.

"Which one should we wear for tonight?" I asked, holding up the two together.

Sal looked and thought hard. His eyes scanned between the two before he made his choice.

"Let's do the blue one for tonight and the green one for tomorrow." He said.

"Blue for tonight it is!" I said putting the green one away.

I handed Sal his onesie then started undressing to put the onesie on. Sal started to turn away, but I stopped him.

"Sal, it's just dressing into a onesie, it's not like you're going to see everything." I said.

Sal hesitated before taking his clothes off. I was zipping up my hoodie while Sal started getting himself into it. I watched him zip it up. He turned around to look at me as he slipped his glasses back on.

"How do I look?" Sal asked.

"Great! How about me?" I asked.

"Beautiful as ever." Sal winked at me.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm going to put our clothes in my room. I will be right back. Don't do anything dumb."

"Sounds good." He said.

I gave him a quick peck before heading to put the clothes away. When I was done, I set up the camera on the tripod. When I was finished with that, I came downstairs and saw Sal on the floor. He was sitting Indian style as Lady rested her head in his lap. I awed and turned the camera on, taking a quick picture. I set the tripod down and set up the camera in front of the tree. I turned the timer on and brought the screen out so we could see if were okay.

"Sal, we have ten seconds to get ready." I said adjusting a few things.

Sal got up and wiped the dog hair off of his onesie. He stood in front of the tree, making me adjust the camera once again. I pressed the button for the timer and ran off to go next to Sal. Sal brought me close, wrapping his arm around my waist. I wrapped mine around his as well, adjusted my glasses and smile at the camera. When the camera went off, Sal went and pressed the button again. I looked at him confused before he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a kiss. I relaxed after a second and wrapped my arms around his neck. We heard he camera go off, but we didn't part.

>><<

"I want to post these photos on Facebook, but I don't want fans to get to them." I said, my mouse pointer hovering over 'post.'

"Well," Sal said swallowing his cookie, "did you put your Facebook page on public?" He asked.

I shook my head. "No, no I didn't."

"Well then there is nothing to worry about!" Sal exclaimed. "Plus, I'm pretty sure you have family who would like to see-" I shot him a glare. "Never mind." Sal slouched.

I sighed and was about to close my laptop before getting an idea. I went to Instagram, making myself a public account. Sal scooter closer to me and watched what I was going. I typed in all of my information and my account was done. Sal brought out his phone and found my new account, making him the first follower. I chuckled and followed him back. I then proceeded to follow everyone I knew. Then, I got a notification on my phone from Sal on Twitter.

@/SalVulcano: Hey everyone, go follow my great friend @/realaddisonspears on instagram! She's doing something new! :))

Then I checked my followers, they were starting to slowly go up. Then I got notifications that Joe, James, and Brian retweeted Sal's tweet. I rolled my eyes.

"I guess I should post something." I said.

I chose a picture of Brian and I at the carnival from a few months ago. I set a filter in it and captioned it, saying 'this is all new to me with a large following feed, but you're blessed with this first photo of Brian and I!' Sal slapped me when I posted it, sticking my tongue out in response.

Sal and I afterward made hot chocolate and popcorn. We cuddled up on the couch and had a Christmas movie marathon. Once and a while during the movies, Sal and I would just look at each other and smile. I honestly loved his man so much, it made me crazy. Though people say you shouldn't date a man who always makes you giddy and speeds your heart up, you should date a guy who makes you feel safe, Sal does both to me. I feel so safe in his ready bear cuddles, that I can stay in his arms for the rest of time. Though, when Sal looks at me and gives me one of his smiles, I melt inside. I couldn't have asked for a better man and I couldn't have asked for a sweeter Christmas Eve.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

25K 380 13
"You really have had no idea that I've been madly in love with you since kindergarten? You're in every one of my 10 year plans."
25.6K 840 70
Apollonia felt as though she had been running away her entire life. What happens when she decides to start chasing the impractical. //Ranked Number o...
323K 3.7K 61
complete. this is very old work, think i was 13? so everything you will read is cringe. you've been warned i do read comments now and then. you lot a...
81.3K 1K 32
One shots, Reader Inserts, Imagines for Impractical Jokers.☺️ I'm a huge fan girl!! feel free to request anything you want babes!!☺️✌️