Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

By CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... More

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
10K Special Pt. 2
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

Ch. 21: Wait, What..?

5.3K 295 449
By CheongSolhee

[Jaemin POV]

Jaemin groaned as Jeno whinned below him.

"Common Jeno... ...take it."

"But it tastes weird! It's salty and its sticky..."

Jaemin pinned the boy harder to the bed.  The blonde cutie squeaked as the boy above him huffed agressively. Jaemin was topless and sweating the Pacific ocean. The brown-haired boy had a beautiful collarbone, and his toned body was tempting.

"Do it."

"I don't wanna..." Jeno held back innocent tears, cheeks puffy and bloated from just waking up.

Jaemin was getting impatient. He looked in Jeno's eyes, not accepting his rejections. The cutie's cheeks flushed light red, and his half-way opened eyes made him look like a sleepy toddler.

"Do it or I'll punish you!"

Jeno flinched and shifted around where he was laying uncomfortably. Jaemin put a hand on his chin, turning him back to face him.

"I won't be gentle if you don't," Jaemin smirked.

Jeno whinned at Jaemin's clutches and eventually gave in, bracing himself to take in the scary white liquid.

"I hate medicine, bleahkkkk!!" Jeno cutely pouted.

Jaemin let out a sigh of relief as he let Jeno go and made sure the cute boy drank all the medicine in the tiny cup.

Jeno scowled at the horrible taste, only to get a Jaemin that was endlessly rolling on the floor,   laughing like a madman.

"Jaeminnie, why are you so mean to me~?" Jeno cutely blinked away tears after the aftertaste of the medicine subsided.

"It's not my fault Eunwoo-hyung turned the heater up for Binnie-hyung and then you got congested from sleeping with a blanket over your face!" Jaemin was wheezing at how insanely cute his neighbor boy was.

Jaemin woke up to large sniffles a few hours ago and sat up to find that he was really hot and Jeno was nowhere to be found. Lazily, Jaemin took off his shirt and tossed it randomly on the floor somewhere.

Following the sniffles, he found Jeno, rolled up like an infant with the blanket covering his face. At first, Jaemin freaked out at the thought of Jeno suffocating and removed the blanket immediately. Afterwards, his next worry was the abnormally warm boy, who was muttering in discomfort in his sleep.

Concerned, Jaemin ran out of the room to find Eunwoo in the kitchen, not even batting an eye at how Jaemin was topless.

"Good morning Jaemin-ah," Eunwoo graced the younger with his angelic smile.

"Eunwoo-hyung, I think Jeno is sick!"

"Oh?" Eunwoo stopped what he was doing and dug through the cabinets. "Here, make him take this. You may have to wrestle him into it. He's such a kid when he's like this. I'll explain later."

Jaemin rushed back into the room to find Jeno half-awake, luscious cheeks flushed pink.

And that was how Jaemin now had an adorable boy curled up in his arms, sleepy from the effects of the medicine.

Jeno was so cute, but Jaemin wondered what in the world happened to him. Where was the cheeky, bold, prince-charming guy he ran into on his first day at the academy?

Jeno looked so fragile. Curled up and clutching Jaemin like a koala, the blonde was at peace sleeping with beautifully pink-tinted cheeks and berry lips that formed an ever so adorable pout.

Jaemin was confused.

Who was Lee Jeno?

And why in the world was he only okay with Jaemin at the moment?

Jaemin softly sang and rocked Jeno like a baby still, running his hands through the sleepy boy's soft hair.

After the cutie's breathing slowed and softened, Jaemin carefully tucked him back in, making sure that the blanket had no chances of covering his face again.

Jaemin sighed as he slipped on his shirt and tied his sweatshirt around his waist. He understood that Binnie and Jeno were sick, but the heat was really killing him.

"Eunwoo-hyung, do you need any help cooking?" Jaemin walked into the kitchen, yawning.

"Actually, you're just in time to eat! Dig in Jaemin-ah!"

Jaemin walked over to the island counter, where Eunwoo had set out toast frosted with Nutella, a hand full of thin pretzel chips,  a bowl of strawberries, and some milk. Jaemin's tummy growled.

"I have some coffee if you want it," Eunwoo sat across from him, grabbing the toast.

"Maybe after this," Jaemin smiled at the beautifully appetizing breakfast.

"Where's Moonbin-hyung?"

"Binnie is knocked out flat," Eunwoo chuckled. "I'll take care of things and wake him up with food later. How's my child?"

Jaemin choked.

"Sorry, who?"

"Jeno!" Eunwoo laughed. "Jeno is basically the child of Binnie and I."

"Ahh~" Jaemin bit into a strawberry. "He just fell asleep. It took quite a while for him to drink the medicine."

"You got him to drink that?!"

Jaemin shrugged as Eunwoo stared at him, amazed.

"Binnie and I usually take days to make him take medicine," Eunwoo sipped his milk. "It looks like Nono likes you."

"Nono?" Jaemin set down his toast.

"Ah, that's what I was going to tell you!" Eunwoo pat himself on the back for remembering. "I think I trust you enough to tell you about Jeno."

"About what?"

"Jeno's actually got PTSD," Eunwoo sighed.

"Wait... What?"

"Jeno doesn't show it, but that boy's extremely scared of seeing injured people," Eunwoo explained. "When Jeno was little, he was home alone with his older sister Youjin, who was in college at the time. She had a heart attack, and Jeno didn't know what to do but stare at her body."

Eunwoo interrupted his story with a bite out of his toast.

"When their parents came home, Jeno had fainted next to his sister. They called 911 and unfortunately, Youjin didn't make it. It was discovered that she was overdosing pills and later, drugs," Eunwoo sadly stared at his plate. "Jeno's been sensitive ever since. He'll sometimes shove away his senses and turn into a kid again. He denies remembering. He's prince-charming at school, but to Binnie and I, he's just like a baby."

Eunwoo looked at Jaemin.

"Are you mad at Jeno for not helping you?"

Jaemin wasn't sure what to say.

It was frustrating.

How could he forgive someone who left him to die?

Jeno of course didn't mean it. He was scared at the time.

But how? How could he just forgive him like it was nothing? It hurt.

"I-I'm... I'm not sure...." Jaemin began to play with his pretzels.

"It's okay, I understand if you can't really forgive him," Eunwoo acknowledged. "Jeno may be like this, but he has to grow up and face his fears one day. He doesn't want to change the way he runs from all things."

Jaemin felt guilty.
Eunwoo was so understanding.

"Is he going to change back?" Jaemin pointed with his eyes at Jeno's door.

"He'll come back around in a few days. The elevator must've really scared him for it to activate his PTSD tendencies," Eunwoo looked a bit guilty himself.

"Why does he only want me...?" Jaemin finally took another bite of his toast.

"You saved him," Eunwoo smiled.  "Allow me to thank you on his behalf first. Something tells me that after he comes back around, he won't want to remember what happened."

Jaemin nodded and dug deeper into the breakfast.

"Why did Jeno try to stay away from me..?" Jaemin asked the older.

"Ahh.... That?" Eunwoo smiled. "Jeno was protecting you, Jaemin-ah. You may think its cruel, but he couldn't bear more people spottting you two and hurting you."

Jaemin felt like he got stabbed.

So Jeno didn't hate him?
He wasn't mad at him after the kiss?

"By the way..."

Jaemin set down his milk, "Yes?"

"How are you and Jisung?"

Jaemin blushed. "Oh no no, Jisung and I are nothing like that."

"Is that so?" Eunwoo raised an eyebrow. "He's been awfully on you these days."

"Apparently Haechan made him read Chanbaek SMUT."

Eunwoo choked, "Goodness! He may need to be stopped before he happens upon KaiSoo!"

Jaemin laughed. "Jisung saved me. I think I like him as a person."

"That's really sweet," Eunwoo finished his plate. "You should come over more, Jaemin-ah. It's nice to talk with you."

"Eunwoo-hyung..?"

"Hmm....?" Eunwoo was now washing his own dishes.

"Why do you trust me so much?"

"Because I like you," Eunwoo cheerfully smiled. "And I'm sure Binnie and Jeno do too."

Jaemin smiled.
That warmed him right up, despite the heater already blasting the house.

"Jaemin-ah, can I ask you a favor?"

"Yes hyung?"

"Can you be Jeno's best friend?"

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: SURPRISE!

Jaemin and Jeno are precious mochis, I remind you! The jokes are purely for watching yall screech. 😉

I found this chapter rather boring... But maybe you all understand Jeno better now.

Eunwoo is such a sweet guy. ❤

Question: Who is the top? Renjun or Chenle?

Answer: Most of the time I see it as Chenle. I really need to read a book with Renjun as the top though~     

Have a great day my lovelies~~~ )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.7K 1.2K 47
If chance was put into your favour, would you use it? Lee Jeno. Probably one of the prettiest people in the uni, no, in the world, the galaxy. No oth...
164K 7.1K 22
Jaemin lost his smile when his parents decide to separate and file a divorce. Since that day, he became another person. Jaemin suffered from depress...
30.3K 1K 45
β™‘ school romance "Please don't treat me like an outsider to your life..." "You treated me like one before. Why can't I do the same to you?" ❗ TW! abu...
139K 8K 17
donghyuck is just a good student who's asked to tutor mark, a boy with difficulties. but what will happen when mark discovers donghyuck's secret?