Lone Wolf / Jenlisa (OITNBP S...

By Kim-Chichu

*Warning violent themes* (I don't endorse or condone violence, this is just a crime fic) This is the second... More

Tracks
Enter the Wolf
Undercover
High School Reunion
Full Moon
Seulgi
Love, Sex and Mind Games
Howl
CL
Psycho: Part One
Psycho: Part Two
Lisa
Allies and Enemies
The Flower of Carnage
Readers I need your feedback (Not an update)
Sympathy For the Devil
Coup d'Γ©tat
Her Mother's Daughter
Run (Alternate ending 2)
Daddy's Girl (Alternate ending 3)

Forgiveness For the Sinner

6.2K 306 105
By Kim-Chichu

As a warm breeze drifted calmly through the large open windows, causing the pale thin curtains to flutter slowly, Jennie very gently traced her finger tip along Lisa's stomach, both women laying naked together on the large white bed. Lisa smiled tenderly as she looked deep into Jennie's eyes. The brunette leaned her head forward, connecting her lips softly against the Thai's. Lisa returned the kiss in an equally delicate manner. The two women held their hands up slightly, lining them up together, occasionally intertwining their fingers. "I love you" Jennie whispered as she trailed her thumb across Lisa's palm to her wrist and down her arm. Lisa simply smiled. "I wish we could stay like this forever" the older girl continued. The redhead's smile dropped from her face leaving a cold and emotionless expression in its place, she sat up and calmly got up off of the bed, not acknowledging her girlfriend's existence. Jennie sat up in the bed watching Lisa in confusion as the Thai pulled a white t-shirt over her torso and white pants. Jennie wrapped the bedsheet around her body as she attempted to follow the younger girl who was walking towards the door, "you always leave when I say that". Lisa turned around to look at the brunette, "because I can't answer your next question, it isn't for me to say". 

"Please forgive me" Jennie pleaded. Lisa smiled gently, "I'm not her. This isn't real. You keep bringing me here because you seek her forgiveness, but she's the only one who can grant it". Jennie furrowed her eyebrows as she frowned, "why can't you answer? Why can't she tell me?". The Thai chuckled lightly, "you know why", she replied as blood began to form all over her t-shirt, staining the once white clothing in deep red. Blood splatters rapidly dripped all over the plain white floor and white walls, the entire room becoming drenched as the soft breeze through the windows turned into a forceful wind that brought the cold snow in with it. Jennie desperately tried to reach her girlfriend to help her but was stopped by blood and snow blowing in her face making her unable to see, "Lisa" she called out, but received no response.

"Lisa!" Jennie sat up quickly from her desk, breathing heavily in a cold sweat, a combination of snow and rain splattering against her face a little as it was blown in through the open window of her apartment building. The steady beeping of hospital equipment snapped the woman out of her trance, turning from her desk to see her girlfriend still laying in a deep coma, connected to machines and drips by wires and tubes. Jennie didn't get much sleep these days but when she did it was always the same dream, her and Lisa in bed happy but Lisa always left. The dreams got worse the more guilty the brunette felt over what was going on. Months had passed since she had sent Jeongyeon to assassinate the accountant of CEO Kim and Jennie had a few more bodies on her conscience since then. Jeongyeon didn't enjoy killing but Jennie assured her it would only be temporary, that the lives of Jennie herself and her friends depended on it and that the targets were bad people anyway. As true as those statements were, it didn't do much to ease the guilt of either woman. 

"Jen". Jennie jumped at the sound of Namjoon's voice standing behind her. "I didn't mean to startle you" he said as he placed a hand on her shoulder. "It's fine" she replied, "I didn't hear you come in that's all. What do you want?". Namjoon handed Jennie some files he had received from Seulgi's investigation into the brunette's dad, the detective had only recently recovered from her injury and had lost much of her memory after being in a coma of her own. "Does she remember anything of the night she was shot yet?" Jennie asked as she began to look through the files. Namjoon shook his head, "no, she has most of her memory back now, there's only little things here and there she still can't remember but she doesn't recall much of that entire day at all, we are no closer to knowing who shot her. Irene and Jihyo are sticking close with her though, they've helped her recovery a lot". "Great" she responded, not even sounding interested about Seulgi's health. Jennie closed the files, placing them on her desk as she rubbed the side of her head with her fingers, trying to ease a headache she'd had for a while, "is there anything else?" she asked. The lawyer sighed, the woman in front of him wasn't the sweet girl he met when they were younger, he didn't know her but he could do nothing about it, "Doctor Lee wants to talk to you, should I send her through?". Jennie stood up and walked over towards the window, closing it aggressively with irritation, "no" she said sternly as Namjoon nodded his head and exited the room. 

Jennie sat beside Lisa's bed, wrapping her hands around the Thai's one still hand that was resting by her side, wires attached by the wrist. "I'm sorry Lisa, I know I say the same things to you every day but I worry that you might be stuck somewhere and can't get to me, I just keep thinking that if I keep talking to you and keep telling you that I love you then eventually you'll find your way back home. I hope you aren't scared wherever you are and that you know you aren't alone. I'm with you always, I'll never leave you Lisa and I'll never give up or let you go. It's me and you forever no matter what. I love you angel, come home soon" Jennie sighed deeply,

"please forgive me". 

Jennie was alerted by the abrupt entrance of Doctor Lee, bursting into the room despite Namjoon's instruction not to enter. "Jennie" she said with her arms folded, her white doctor's coat hanging a little past her knees, her legs covered only by a skirt hidden by the coat and a pair of tan tights. "I told you I don't have time to talk to you today" Jennie said coldy, "and it's 'Miss Kim' to you". Sunmi sighed, "you have been avoiding talking to me for weeks". The younger woman refused to make any eye contact with the doctor and proceeded towards her desk to gather Seulgi's files, "because I'm busy". "No, it's because you don't want to hear what I have to say to you" the persistent doctor replied as she followed Jennie around the room, "we need to talk about Lisa". The brunette flicked through pictures Seulgi had taken of known locations CEO Kim visits, bars, restaurants etc, "I am satisfied with the work you're doing with Lisa, you said yourself the new medical equipment for her is as good as any hospital. There's nothing more to discuss". "There is plenty to discuss" Sunmi protested. Jennie continued to look through the files, "I'm very busy Sunmi, so if that's all I'll be getting back to work now". Doctor Lee shook her head, "no that isn't all. Lisa has been in a coma for a very long time, if she was in hospital doctors would be suggesting the obvious by now. Jen..Miss Kim, Lisa may not wake up and we have to start considering the fact that it is time to let her di-".

"ENOUGH!" Jennie yelled as she slammed her hands down on her desk, causing Sunmi to flinch in surprise. "Lisa will wake up. Unnie I like you a lot, you were very kind to me in prison and have gone beyond what any normal person would for me since, but if you ever, ever try to do something to Lisa then I will not hesitate to end you". Sunmi sighed again, this time in defeat, she bowed respectfully and left the room. 

"She's out of control" Namjoon huffed as he sat down beside Tiffany, his black suit and red buttoned shirt complimenting Tiffany's maroon dress. She nodded slowly as she sorted through various files Jimin had managed to collect about Lone Wolf, "I know but there isn't anything we can do right now. Let's just focus on tracking down Lone Wolf". Namjoon leaned forward over the table to look through the files, "so what do we have, anything useful?". Tiffany scratched her head as handed the lawyer more of the documents, "nothing really to be honest, since Chaerin left the military she went dark mostly, her name very rarely appears on any official documentation, the only thing that comes up is hidden police files about various arrests and admission forms into a mental hospital". "Wait let me see that" Namjoon said with curiosity in his voice as he collected the file from Tiffany, "woah" he said in awe as his suspicions were confirmed. "What is it?" she asked with a raised eyebrow as she watched the man scanning over the documents. Namjoon brushed his hair back as the information he was reading gave him a fearful sense of excitement, "this isn't just a mental hospital, it is a maximum security mental hospital. It's for the criminally insane. Prison for those deemed too crazy to go to a normal state prison like other convicts. People do not get released once they enter a place like this". Tiffany's eyes widened, "ok so that's pretty terrifying. How is she free? And all these arrests that just got swept under the rug and ignored. She was arrested for pretty serious violent assaults but suddenly the police just seem to drop the charges for no reason and try to hide the paper work". Namjoon held his hand over his mouth, brushing it down his cheek as he tried to think, "to get released from that place and to get away with those sort of crimes then she would need to have some serious fire power behind her". "Someone like what you are to Jennie you mean?" Tiffany enquired. Namjoon nodded, "yeah but bigger. Someone who must know every legal trick in the book, they'd have to be one of the most powerful and influential people in the entire country, someone like...". Namjoon paused as both he and Tiffany stared at each with their mouths hanging open as the realisation hit them. 

"Oh my God". 

Tiffany and Namjoon entered through the large glass doors of the high profile legal building, the biggest in Korea. They were escorted towards the reception area by security after showing their identification. "Hello Sir, Madam. Welcome to Park, Jeong and Fischel Law Firm. How can I help you today? Do you have an appointment with one of our legal executives?" a young man at the desk greeted the pair very professionally. "No, but we'd like to see the boss please" Namjoon replied. The receptionist shook his head, "not possible I'm afraid, she's informed me that she's busy and cannot see anyone today". The lawyer groaned in frustration, a reaction that was mirrored by Tiffany. "Can you please send a message to her that I want to speak to her? My name is Kim Namjoon and she's being trying to con-". "Kim Namjoon?" the receptionist interrupted, "go right up Sir, she has you listed as a high priority client. Her office is on the top floor, it's the only room on the level so you can't miss it. She's not answering her phone right now but go right through, she'd be a lot more upset if she missed you again". 

"I don't know what you expect me to do, I am being pushed to my limits as it is" Dara uttered over the phone as she sat at her polished walnut desk, in a black pinstriped suit jacket and skirt, a simply black shirt underneath. "Do you realise that I am currently campaigning to become Supreme Prosecutor of the Courts? There is so much public attention on me right now I have to plan every move I make carefully. I cannot put myself in a position that will jeopardise my career...hold on Minzy, there's someone at my door", "Come in!" she yelled across her office before continuing her phone conversation. Namjoon and Tiffany cautiously opened the door and entered the office, both moderately intimidated by the stature the owner of the office held in the country. Dara took a brief glance at the pair entering the room and her mood dramatically altered, "M...I gotta go", she hung up the call before Minzy even had chance to respond. "Mr Kim, Miss Hwang, please take a seat" she said calmly despite being anything but calm inside, as she gestured towards the chairs the other side of her desk. Tiffany was a little startled and concerned that Dara knew who she was but she chose to save face and remain in control.

"Would you like a drink?" Dara asked as she lifted the jug of water and began to pour it into to some glasses, "I've been trying to contact you for months". "I apologise for that" Namjoon replied, "as you can imagine I've been very busy and was unware at the time of what you wanted to talk to me about, but now I realise". The attorney handed Tiffany one glass of water before continuing to pour another, "Lone Wolf" she said calmly in response to Namjoon. "Yes" he said with a subtle smile, "Lee Chaerin has been causing my client quite the headache". Dara's heart sank, they knew Chaerin's identity, how was that even possible. She had not anticipated that Jennie and her associates would know so much, did they know that she was married to Chaerin?

Namjoon and Tiffany glanced at each other awkwardly as Dara failed to notice she had already filled the glass up and was now pouring water all over her desk. "Shit" she groaned under her breath as she quickly tried to dry the table. "Impressive" she replied coolly as she wiped the water up with a cloth. "So what is it you wanted to discuss about your client?" Tiffany asked. Dara sat down and cleared her throat, "it would seem you are a little ahead of me. However I believe my advice is still valid, I suggest hiding and going dark completely, all associates of Miss Kim, friends, family etc. Leave the country if necessary". Namjoon shook his head slightly, "that is no longer an option. My client has chosen to elevate the situation beyond merely hiding". The attorney raised an eyebrow with intrigue, "meaning?" she asked. "Meaning a hit has been ordered against your client" Namjoon replied calmly. Dara held her hand in front of her mouth and began to giggle, coughing slightly as she attempted to compose herself, "forgive my rudeness but I think my client's recent run of misfortune has drawn you into a false sense of security. I can assure you Lone Wolf is the most deadly assassin in the world and isn't someone you should take lightly. I'm sure whatever thug you have hired is highly professional but it would take an entire army to take down Chaerin". Namjoon smirked arrogantly, "from what I've heard G-Dragon is tougher than an army". For the second time today the associates of Jennie Kim had caused Dara's heart to sink and her stomach to churn, "it would appear your client does not intend on ending things peacefully. She's going straight for the nuclear weapons, so to speak". The man nodded, "a friend has been killed and two other friends have seriously injured, her patience has been more than tested, wouldn't you say?". The older woman remembered the night some months ago, when she rescued Chaerin from the masked men, not realising that Jennie and her friends thought Chaerin herself was responsible, "the wound in the Thai girl looked very nasty, how is she?". "Her condition is non of your concern" Tiffany replied sternly in response. "I'm afraid I must ask you to leave now, I am very busy. I only ask you attempt to convince your client to call off the hit on Chaerin and I will do my best to stop Lone Wolf".

Dara waited till Tiffany and Namjoon left the room then quickly grabbed her phone from the top draw in her desk and began frantically dialling.

Dara: "Bom, we have a big, big problem"

Bom: "Dara? What is it? Is Chae ok?"

Dara: "She won't be for much longer, Jennie Kim is nuts"

Bom: "What has happened?"

Dara: "She's working with G-Dragon"

Bom remained silent. Dara pulled her phone away from her face for a second to check she was still connected.

Dara: "Bom? Are you there?"

Bom: "Ok this is serious. You need to keep Chaerin at home, do not let her go out"

Dara: "She left our old house two nights ago and I haven't seen her since, I was hoping you knew where she was"

Bom: "You mean he could have killed her by now?!"

Dara: "No. I just spoke to Jennie's lawyer Namjoon. I doubt he would of come and told me if Chaerin was already dead"

Bom: "Lets think about this rationally. Would Jiyong really kill Chaerin, his best student. Does he really hate you that much?"

Dara: "Revenge is Jiyong's profession. Literally. I broke his heart Bom, I think a man like that is capable of anything"

Dara remained in her office till late at night, ignoring all calls and messages from her staff and clients. Her guilt was eating her up inside as she replayed the events that led to this point in her mind. Years ago Dara visited the mountain resort owned by her boyfriend Kwon Jiyong, the infamous assassin. Sandara's profession caused her to meet a lot of criminals, but Jiyong was different, charming and handsome. In the mountains he often trained young women whom he believed had potential, one of the girls he scouted was ex-military, a sniper called Lee Chaerin. The other girls in training hated her, she was Jiyong's favourite and completely insane. Despite the warnings not to attempt to befriend the young girl due to her dangerous and unpredictable nature, Dara couldn't help but feel sorry for her, she had been outcast by the other trainees and often spent her free time alone. Dara did everything everyone else had told her not to do, she made contact with Chaerin, spoke to Chaerin, bonded with Chaerin, befriended Chaerin...

fell in love with Chaerin. 

She rested her head in her hands, leaning on her desk, her office phone beeping with probably hundreds of recorded messages. Dara had excepted long ago that Jiyong hated her now, but he never blamed Chaerin, surely he wouldn't kill her just to get back at Dara. She prayed for forgiveness but she didn't know who she wanted it from the most, Chaerin or Jiyong. The guilt ridden woman reached for her phone and with her other hand opened one of the lower draws on her desk, pulling out a gun she had hidden under some files. Dara didn't like to get involved in Chaerin's work when her own career was so public but if her estranged wife was in danger then she was prepared to do anything to save her. She knew what she had to do. 

*Phone ringing*

Jennie: "Hello?"

Jisoo: "Jen it's Jisoo, you need to get here now, me and Jimin have picked up loads of police chatter about an assassination, the words Lone Wolf get used loads, your dad is mentioned too. You need to check this shit"

Jennie: "I'll be right there, hold on"

"Sunmi watch Lisa for me, I need to go out for a while. I'll make it known to everyone that they are not permitted to enter this room. So if anyone that isn't me comes near Lisa, kill them. I don't care who it is" Jennie said as she wrapped a long, expensive black coat around her. Doctor Lee nodded reluctantly.

Jennie entered the backseat of her black Jaguar, driven by her new personal bodyguard B.I, he was a close friend of Bobby's so she knew she could trust him. Before the car could even reach its destination Jennie received another phone call.

Jennie: "What is it?"

Jimin: "A false alarm Jennie. There was no assassination, these reports aren't coming from the police, their signal has been hacked. It isn't real"

Jennie: "What? Why the hell would someone do that? What do they gain?"

Jimin: "We aren't sure but we think it may be a distraction or a trap. Be careful Jennie"

Jennie: I'm fine I am with my bodyguard but...wait...a distraction?"

"Fuck turn the car around! Head back to the apartment now as fast as you can!" Jennie yelled at B.I who immediately span the car around, creating a deafening screeching sound. 

Jennie and B.I ran into the apartment building and began to check the rooms, but everything appeared normal. Perhaps the distraction was for something else. Jennie figured she should probably call everyone and make sure they were all alright, except for Wendy and Chaeyoung who were still training with G-Dragon. "Hanbin check the other floors, if you see anyone that we don't know behaving suspiciously then take them out, I'll get someone to deal with the body so don't worry about that" she said to her bodyguard as she entered her office to call her friends. 

Jennie's heart began to pound, her skin cold and her body trembling as her office door closed behind her and a brown haired woman she didn't recognise stood beside Lisa. "She's pretty" the woman said as she gently brushed Lisa's bangs to the side to get a better look at the comatose Thai. "Who are you" Jennie whimpered as she noticed the gun in the woman's hand. The woman smiled,  "my name is Sandara Park, possibly soon to be Supreme Prosecutor of the South Korean justice system. But that isn't of much interest to you is it?". Jennie stood forward a little, the sight of Dara's hands on her helpless girlfriend making her increasingly angry, "why are you here" she asked, much more confidently this time. Dara increased her grip on her gun but maintained the smile on her face, "I'm here to discuss my client, Lee Chaerin"

Jennie's heart stopped. ~Fuck~ 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.4K 1.6K 49
To catch a syndicate group in South Korea, Detective from Thailand was sent to join Seoul City Police Department because in the past year he had mana...
201K 2.9K 200
Jennie Kim was a desperate woman and just a pretty face in her past life. She was swapped at birth and brought up in a rich family, only to eventuall...
ARCANUM By LJ Qyn

Fanfiction

28.1K 1.2K 49
Sequel of P.E.T.E.R ATTENTION! Read P.E.T.E.R First. What next? [Another Fan-FICTION Story] Update every : Tuesday and Saturday First Publish : 22.0...
88K 6.4K 82
JENLISA JENTOP G!P STORY - 'Dear bodyguard, if you find out now that I'm gone, then count on the fact that I might be driving in an old bus 777 km aw...