BLISS (editing)

By tentwinta2

"If I lose my mind today, what would you do to make me remember you tomorrow?" More

00:00
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
00:29
EPILOGUE
EPILOGUE PT2

00:10

15.1K 565 125
By tentwinta2

" need you for the
old me, need you for
my sanity... "

T A L I T H A

She walked into the prison with head lifted up her. She felt like the baddest chick in there with her overly expensive clothes and purse.

The guard searched her and made sure she wasn't bringing any illegal stuff. Once she was clear , they let her proceed to the visitors room. She sat at one of the tables in the middle and waited.

Tremaine emerged from the doors, legs and hands chained. The prison guards unlocked them both and let him walk free. Tremaine rolled his eyes once he saw who it was and lazily walked towards her, bored.

"Wassup?". He asked with a head nod, sitting down.

"Just thought I should come and check up on you, that's all. How have you been?".

"I've been surviving. Why ya have those ugly ass glass on yo face?". Tremaine asked with this face scrunched up. Man, she ugly, he thought.

Talitha rolled her eyes and scoffed, "Your ugly ass bitch, whom you head over heels in love with, beat me up". Tremaine bust out laughing out of reflex.

"It's not funny!". She frowned. Trey calmed down and wiped the tears at the corner of his eyes and blew out a breathe.

"What yo' ass do to her?. I know Moesha wouldn't just beat yo' ass".

"Why you defending that ugly bitch!". She slightly raised her voice, glaring at him.

"Aye aye, lower yo' voice. I ain't yo kid", he gave her one of his look and she rolled her eyes, "Why you here anyways? I know you didn't come to tell me about Mo".

"I can't come see you anymore?". She asked.

"I didn't say that, you don't come unless you want something". Talitha was a very beautiful girl but she did things made her look ugly.

She frowned and looked down, "What do you want?". Trey asked her.

"I want in". She said, with no hint of doubt

S E T H

"Seth please, lemme see my kid". Honey was back once again at Seth's door step, pushing her luck through him.

"Honey no, and imma say it a thousand times. Go home or go snort sum mo' coke". He sternly said. Honey's eyes welled with tears as she looked at the man she once loved.

"Seth, p-ple-please, imma see my kid. You can't keep him away from me. You can't do this!". She sobbed in her arms

Seth looked down at her small figure, clenching his jaw, " You can't keep me from seeing my kid all because I broke up with you and you couldn't take it, Seth. You can't!".

"Dada?". Little Kai walked to his dad, rubbing his eyes. Honey and Seth turned to look at the little boy who was standing a few feet.

"Oh my baby!". Honey barged into the house and picked up Kai before Seth could comprehend what was happening. Kaiyon looked Honey weirdly before his lips tumbled and tears fell out of his eyes.

"It's me, mommy. Sshhh, stop crying baby". Honey tried to console him but he wasn't having it. He mushed her face away and pushed her hands off him. Seth took his son out of Honey's hands.

"Now look what you've done. I told ya to go". He glared at her, angrily and consoling little Kai.

"You turned my son against me!" Honey growled at Seth. Seth gave her a look, a look of "don't scream at me".

"You turned my own child against me with my baby cousin, I can't believe you!". She swung her arms on him, making him push her back.

"You got me all types fucked up, putting yo' nasty ass hands on me. Get out Honey. I'm letting yo' ass go, cause right now my sanity is on zero or else imma hit you like one of my niggas". He told her calmly but deadly at the same time.

Honey looked at Seth one more time, with more tears running down her face and walking out the door. Kai was calm and laid his head on his father's shoulder.

"I'm sorry little man". He said, rocking him plopping on the couch. He switched on his 75" flat TV mounted on the wall, putting on Sponge Bob for Kai.

His sighed as his phone rang. He lazily picked it up and saw Bliss was requesting to FaceTime. He accepted it as her face appeared with a huge smile.

"Hey you!". She said happily.

"Hey". He answered dryly and Bliss' smile dropped, "okay who didn't make you reach yo' orgasm?".

Seth chuckled, rubbing his hand over his eyes. The alteration earlier made him tired.

"Nothing, just tired". He said and she looked at him with a questioning look, not believing him one bit.

"I feel like you lying but okay". He laughed out loud, "yo you mad funny. Whatchu beautiful ass want?". He asked.

"Haha-", she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes "-well I wanna come over". She said.

"Now? And to do what? Why yo ass up so early anyways?". He questioned.

"I just wanna chill with a friend, is that wrong? And my cousin is coming, so I'm super excited". She did a little dance, cheesing. Seth just chuckled, rubbing his goatee.

"Now where's Kai?, I know his naughty ass awake already". The moment she said, Kai snatched the phone out of his father's hand and tried holding it up like his father was but failed miserably.

"Mama". He said.

"Hey baby but I can't see yo' face". She chuckled at how cute he was.

"Knew yo' ass was eavesdropping on my conversation". Seth mumbled at how quickly he snatch his phone.

"Seth help yo son hold the phone. I wanna see his face". Seth placed a pillow on Kai's lap, and situated the phone where his face was visible.

"Look how cute you are Kai". Bliss cooed, making him smile wide like he knew exactly what she was saying. He's curls were sitting on top of his head. A mess I tell you.

"Hi!". He waved at the camera

"Aww hey Kai. I missed you so much.

"Mwesed youuuu mama". He dragged out, happily. Seth and Bliss chuckled at the same thing.

"Awww, I can't wait to get over there now. You really cute". She sighed, she was going grocery shopping with her mom first then her mom wanted her to go see her father but she declined.

"Renaé, let's go!". Her mom's faint voice could be heard, "Awww, I gotta go, Kai. Bye guys". She blew kisses and waved before hanging up.

"Now its just you and me". He sighed as they both turned to watch Sponge Bob.

H A R M O N Y

Harmony Jones walked into the visitation room, holding the little bundle of joy on her hip. All head turned as she walked with a mug, her head held high, towards her husband.

Her face only turned into a smile when Amir came into view. She walked towards, adjusting baby Coco.

"Hey". She said as she smiled, making him look up. Amir scowl turned into a smile.

"Hey, why you sitting all the way there
Come closer". He scooted over for her.

"Um, are y-you sure?". She asked nervously, looking around. He still made her nervous till this day.

He chuckled, nodding his head. She sighed and stood up with her baby.

"Aye, what are you doing?". The guard yelled startling Harmony. She stopped I'm her tracks. He walked towards them standing in from of them

"Chill out man, that's my wife and baby, yo". He told the guard, "Officer Murphy said, they could sit next to me. Sit down Harmony". He said glaring at him.

Harmony hesitantly sat down next to her husband and placed Coco on the table, "why Bliss ain't here?". He asked, picking up his baby girl.

"She don't wanna see you, well at least not yet".

"Does she know imma be out soon?".

"Yeah and she ain't happy about it".

"Well there's nothing she gon do about it". He shrugged. He was pissed his daughter wanted nothing to do with him. He done a lot of wrong things in the past, but he has changed.

"And Amour? I know his ass avoiding me. He better stop dropping my calls, imma whoop his ass when I get outta here, watch". He growled.

"Calm down babe. They just didn't expect this". She rubbed her forearm in a soothing manner.

"I'm still their father at the end of the day, whether they like it or not".

"I know baby, I know. Just give them a little more time". She spoke softly, a purr in her voice making him groan slightly.

"Stop". He said, looking over at his beautiful wife. She was dressed in a grey knee length maxi dress and brown sandals. Her natural wear was pulled back in a sleek ponytail. Her face was bare, no make-up, just the way he liked it.

"I'm not doing anything". Her brows furrowed in confusion.

"You being here is doing something and that voice of yours, too damn soft. Sorta like a purr". He looked at her, smiling. She blushed, looking down. Amir still made her feel the same as the day they first time.

She was shy around him sometimes, she would still blush as he complimented her or when he said, things that would make her laugh. The butterflies? Still there with their kids and their kids, kids too

She laughed, "anything to stop you from acting crazy. I miss you Amir". She pecked his lips and he was surprised, where her newfound confidence came from.

"Those weak ass pecks". He mumbled and attacked her lips, full blown tongue.

"Aye, aye, stop allat kissing". The guard interrupted again making them pull away.

"Don't be jealous yo lady ain't giving you none". Amir turning to look at him and rolling his eyes.

"Okay, wrap it now, prisoners". The voice over the intercom.

"Gimme some love baby". He stood up, handing her Coco and pulling him into his arms. He palmed her ass making her blush and remove his hands.

Everyone was looking at the couple

"Amir stop". She whined and hid her face in his chest.

"What? You my wife and this-". He gripped her ass making her yelp, "- this mine". He wiggled it making it jiggle. She giggled looking up at him.

"Jones, time to go". Murphy said, giving him the look. He nodded his head and tongued her down, long and hard. He pulled away and kissed Coco on the forehead.

"I love you". They said at the same thing. He looked at one more time and walked towards Murphy who chained him.

Coco's cries filled the room as she saw her father walking away. She sensed it in her. Harmony consoled her and telling herself not to cry too.

"Sshh baby. I got you".

R A V E N

Raven yawned as she wheeled her suitcases. This was enough to last her her whole life. Her little sister followed behind.

"Come on Nova!". She scold her cause she's been acting out for some time now. Novara rolled her eyes and followed behind her sister.

She flipped her hair over her shoulders and stood waiting for her aunty to pick her up. She took out her phone, seeing over ten missed calls from her ex-boyfriend. She rolled her eyes and swiped over, clearing her notification board.

She responded to a few texts from her friends, asking where she was and was she okay. She heard a car honking, she looked up and immediately a smile graced her face as she locked her phone and shot out of her seat.

"Aunty Har!". She walked over to her with a grin on her face. Harmony smiled, hugging her nieces.

"Hey babies. Gosh, you so grown and so beautiful. You too Novara". She pulled away from her and looked at Raven. She was all grown and glowing. Her caramel tone skin was smooth, and soft. Her body was shaped to the gods but lately she's been feeling like she's putting on more weight.

She blushed with a smile on her face, "Stoooppp aunty, I look fat. My jeans don't fit anymore". She whined. Harmony chuckled, putting both their bags the trunk.

"Gosh, you moving in forever?". Harmony joked, huffing, looking at the two.

"Yep, I'm here for good". Raven said, joking but serious at the same time.

"You don't know how excited Bliss is about y'all coming". Harmony said, putting the key in the ignition and pulling off. Raven looked in the back and saw little Coco sleeping.

"Whose baby?". Raven looked between the baby and aunt.

"Mine, duh". Raven gasped, "When did you...? congrats aunty Har!". She cooed at sleeping Coco.

"You alright, Nova? You usually talking and shit". Both raven Harmony chuckled. Nova chuckled, "I'm good, aunty. Just tired, that's all".

"You want food baby?". She asked, turning left into the little food shops compound.

"Please?". She practically begged. Things were tough where they just came from. Reason being they had to pack, practically all their belongings and life and move in with their aunty.

Harmony ordered food for them and some for Bliss, Coco and something small for herself too.

They pulled up at the house and got out, taking out groceries and bags out the trunk. Nova held a sleeping Coco. They walked in, and helped unpack everything.

"Imma show y'all your rooms, come on". Harmony walked then upstairs, and showed them their different rooms. They were plain for now but will soon be set up nice when they go furniture shopping.

"imma let y'all freshen up, sleep whatever. If y'all need me or anything you know where to find me, okay?". They both nodded their heads and got into their rooms and did as they pleased.

... okay um, let's leave that there for now

How y'all like the different POV's
And new characters? Let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

626K 25.1K 27
"๐˜ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ"
24.9K 1.1K 13
๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐š๐ฒ, "๐ฐ๐ก๐š๐ญ๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ง๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ž๐š๐ฌ๐จ๐ง?" ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ฆ๐จ๐ง๐ž๐ฒ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ ๐ž๐ญ ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง...
23K 486 49
Y'all should readโค๏ธ