boo | e.d

By eyybupp

in which ethan and bailey suffer while being apart. Sequel to Moved in - e.d More

intro
prolouge
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
get to know me
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
q & a | answers
25
26
27
28

CHARACTERS ANSWERS

14.2K 305 293
By eyybupp

Q & A Chapter

Answers :)

PLEASE NOTE: Lots of the characters are going through their own problems. Their answers may be closed off. Please remember they all have their own personalities, each answer will be different.

For Ethan:

Question #1: 
Will you ever tell Bailey that you were the one that saved her?

Answer:
i tried. she was too hurt, going through too much. me telling her that would make her stress even more. she would question herself if i was telling the truth

Question #2:
Do you plan on seeing Bailey again?

Answer:
i've wanted to. ever since i left, thats all i wanted. to see her.

Question #3:
Are you ever going to tell Bailey and get your girl back?

Answer:
will it make things worse?

Question #4:
Why can't you just tell her the truth?!

Answer:
who said i wasn't going to

Question #5:
On a scale of 1-10 how hard will it be to see each other in person again ;( ?

Answer:
11

Question #6:
Why can't you just go over and tell her the truth tell her how much u couldn't cope without her and that you DO love her?

Answer:
she hates me. if she knew how much i couldn't cope without her, what would she do? i am vulnerable now. if she truly does hate me, who says she might not hurt me more.

Question #7:
If you were ever to meet each other again how would you react?

Answer:
i don't know if i were to break down or just freeze

For Bailey:

Question #1:
Why didn't you give Ethan a chance to explain his side of the story?

Answer:
i was already going through trust issues. what happened made me want nothing to do with him. what if he lied

Question #2:
Do you miss Ethan? Would you go back to him

Answer:
of course i miss him. he was my everything.

Question #3:
Do you think you and Ethan will ever get back together again?

Answer:
after everything? i dont know.

Question #4:
Why wont you just listen to what Ethan and everyone has to say about what happened? and once you do, will you take him back?

Answer:
if you went through what i did, you wouldn't want to listen. maybe once i am ready, i will. will i take him back? i've always wanted him

Question #5:
Are you ever going to talk to Ethan?

Answer:
he sends me texts once in a while. i never reply. maybe once day if we bump into eachother, i'd have no choice but to.

Question #6:
Are you ever going to listen to the truth?

Answer:
everyone keeps telling me to. can't i just take my time

Question #7:
On a scale of 1-10 how hard will it be to see each other in person again ;( ?

Answer:
11

Question #8:
If you were ever to meet eachother again how would you react?

Answer:
im scared i might cry. just seeing him, i might freeze and break down

To Grayson:

Question #1:
Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Answer:
Ethan made me promise him not to. You don't know how many times I've wanted to just shout it out and tell her.

Question #2:
Why don't you guys try something that makes them get in the same place and see each other?

Answer:
We have been talking about doing it, but we are all scared. One, what if they hurt each other more? Two, would they hate us for doing it?

Question #3:
Will you ever give into Malias idea of just telling Bailey the truth?

Answer:
I really want to.. But Ethan made us promise. Malia is a hard headed girl and will do anything to get her point across. I am just hoping that she will. It would help them both.

Question #4:
How do you feel about Ethan when he wakes up from his nightmares?

Answer:
It hurts. Seeing my brother, best friend, in pain. Im always scared, worried out of my mind. I'll be honest, I cry about it sometimes. No one knows. But how can't I?

To Malia:

Question #1:
Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Answer:
You think I don't want to? Its been my choice all along! Telling Bailey is all that they need to get back together! But I can't. Ethan made me promise. He made us all.

Question #2:
How long did you know that you had feelings for Scott before you told him?

Answer:
I've always felt something towards Scott. It was never as strong but the time I knew for a fact that I loved him was Valentines day. When Aaron asked me, yes I was happy. But something in me wanted Scott. The whole day Scott wasn't the same. He wasn't the funny boy that makes us all laugh, the cute boy that made us all smile. He was sad. I knew he was, I tried talking to him and when he asked me to dance and I looked in his eyes. I knew. I knew I loved him.

Question #3:
Why don't you guys try something that makes them get in the same place and see each other?

Answer:
Who says I haven't thought of it?

Question #4:
Why won't you just talk to Ethan and see what he says?

Answer:
I have talked to him. I have tried to convince him in telling her but he thinks it will hurt her more. He doesn't understand how much she is hurting without him too.

Question #5:
Why can't you tell Bailey the truth?

Answer:
Ethan tricked me into promising not to. And I dont break my promises. No matter how much I want to.

Question #6:
Do you think you'll ever be able to get Bailey to listen to the truth?

Answer:
I sure as hell think I can ;)

Question #7:
Why don't you tell Grayson and the others about the fact that Bailey gets the same nightmares as Ethan

Answer:
I am the only one who knows. The only one who is there for her when it happens. It isn't really my place to tell anyone. Although I really want to. Its not my place.

To Scott:

Question #1:
Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Answer:
I tried. Bailey has been my best friend for years. I know all she needs is time.

Question #2:
Did you ever have feelings for Bailey?

Answer:
There was a time when I was in Middle School that I thought I did. But Bailey was always just a close friend to me. When Bailey introduced me to Malia I knew she would mean something more to me, I just didn't know what it meant.

Question #3:
Why don't you guys try something that makes them get in the same place and see each other?

Answer:
I sure as hell know Malia is planning it. If she is, I'm in.

For Riley:

Question #1:
Why didn't you guys tell Bailey what really happened so that she would understand and her and Ethan could get back together?!

Answer:
Ethan made me promise. I really want to, Bailey has become a close friend to me. Seeing them both in so much pain hurts me.

Question #2:
Why did you pick Grayson over Ethan? What did you like more about Grayson?

Answer:
I love them both. Yes. But Grayson had something else that I loved about him. Ethan was my bestfriend. I never saw him as something else. Grayson had this look in his eyes that made me want him even more. He was sweet, caring, kind, funny.. Grayson always had this thing about him that made me feel special. 

Thank you so much for reading :) Hope you enjoyed this chapter.

If you have anymore questions, comment them down below and I may reply. Please make sure to vote and comment down below. Chapters coming soon :)

[ HEY GUYS! Im backkk. Sorry for not posting many chapters on both my books. I sure will try. Got a lot of work anddd... I rolled my ankle. YAYYYY :) ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

197K 6.9K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
404K 24.4K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
901K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...