The Bet (The Badboy's Claim S...

brendathatwriter द्वारा

currently being edited! [the first story in the badboy's claim series] It was my turn to smirk. "I wanna make... अधिक

THE BET
ONE ✓
TWO ✓
THREE ✓
FOUR ✓
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY-ONE
TWENTY-TWO
TWENTY-THREE
TWENTY-FOUR
TWENTY-FIVE
TWENTY-SIX
TWENTY-SEVEN
TWENTY-EIGHT
TWENTY-NINE
THIRTY
THIRTY-ONE
THIRTY-TWO
THIRTY-THREE
THIRTY-FOUR
THIRTY-FIVE
THIRTY-SIX
THIRTY-SEVEN
THIRTY-EIGHT
THIRTY-NINE
FORTY
FORTY-ONE
FORTY-TWO
FORTY-THREE
FORTY-FOUR
FORTY-FIVE
FORTY-SIX
FORTY-SEVEN
FORTY-EIGHT
FORTY-NINE
FIFTY
FIFTY-ONE
FIFTY-TWO
FIFTY-THREE
FIFTY-FOUR
FIFTY-FIVE
FIFTY-SIX
FIFTY-SEVEN
FIFTY-EIGHT
FIFTY-NINE
SIXTY
SIXTY-ONE
SIXTY-TWO
SIXTY-THREE
SIXTY-FOUR
SIXTY-FIVE
SIXTY-SIX
SIXTY-SEVEN
SIXTY-EIGHT
SIXTY-NINE
SEVENTY
SEVENTY-ONE
SEVENTY-TWO
SEVENTY-THREE
SEVENTY-FOUR
SEVENTY-FIVE
SEVENTY-SIX
SEVENTY-SEVEN
EPILOGUE
WE MEET AGAIN

ELEVEN

15.4K 369 249
brendathatwriter द्वारा

a/n: i think this song relates to kimora in some ways ;) and NO SPOILING!

"Honey! I'm home!"

I shushed Jaxon, trying to not get sick over the smell of alcohol reeking of him. He drunk way too much and he was supposed to be our designated driver. Thankfully, I knew how to drive... well, I ran over the sidewalks and almost hit another car but, we made it home safely. "Ugh. Why did you get drunk?" I whisper shouted at him.

He shushed me. "We have to be quiet."

I rolled my eyes. He was pretty adorable -and more annoying- when he was drunk. I hauled him towards the kitchen. He was putting the majority of his weight on me. I accidentally let him go and he collapsed on the floor. "Shit!" I covered my mouth, hoping my parents didn't hear me or Jaxon falling. I quickly helped him up. "Are you okay?"

"You're so cute, Kitten. I could kiss the fuck out of you."

"I'll take that as a yes." I sighed, sitting him up against the counter on the floor. I really hope my parents are sleeping heavy tonight. It was 12 AM. I wasn't supposed to be out this late! I know I'm dead if I'm caught. Especially dragging a drunk Jaxon into our house. They'd definitely suspect that I drunk alcohol too.

I poured a glass of water and handed it to Jaxon, sitting on the floor across from him. He looked a mess. His hat was tilted over his black messy hair. His white button-down shirt was stained and wasn't buttoned right anymore. He claimed to be getting hot on our way here and started unbuttoning his shirt but, I stopped him. Somehow through his messy look, he still looked attractive and it irritated me a bit. How could he still look this good even when he looked like he was on the brink of death?

"Whoa." I quickly looked at the entrance to the kitchen and Matthew was standing there, looking at the both of us before he started laughing. "You two look ridiculous."

I rolled my eyes. "We went to a costume party. Don't tell Mom or Dad about Jaxon being drunk... please!"

He shook his head. "Fine, only because you know about the vase I broke. But if Mom and Dad ask, I can't keep promises."

I smiled. "Thanks Big Guy! Oh! Can you give Jaxon something to wear? Just put it in my room."

"Alright and don't call me that." He grabbed him a snack and headed upstairs.

After several cups of water and some peanut butter crackers, Jaxon sobered up a lot more. We were still sitting on the floor in the kitchen only because we were eating cereal on the floor.

"You know... I like sitting and eating on the floor and eating at night." Jaxon said with his mouth full.

I raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

He shrugged. "Because the floor is cold at night and I just feel at peace, you know?" I nodded slowly, not understanding what he meant at all. I guess he was still a bit drunk. Silence fell upon us again. After a while, Jaxon started talking again.

"Kitten?"

"Yes, Captain Douche?"

He took a deep breath. "Nevermind..."

"Tell me."

He shook his head, standing up from the floor. "Forget about it." I frowned, getting up and putting both of our bowls in the sink. I lead him upstairs to my room and Matthew had only given Jaxon a pair of sweatpants to wear. I rolled my eyes, passing it to him.

"You know where the bathroom is and there are a new set of toothbrushes underneath the sink." I shooed him and he shook his head, going to change. I changed out of the now uncomfortable costume. I put on some duck pajama pants and a white tank top to go with it. I walked to the bathroom and gently knocked on the door. I heard Jaxon's voice on the other side of it and the door swung open.

I felt my breath, my eyes immediately dropping down to his abs.I'm not surprised that his chest was covered with a few tattoos. The sweatpants were hanging dangerously low on his waist, showing the 'V'.  I can see why his fangirls faint over this. They were perfect. "My eyes are up here." He said, lifting my chin with his finger. He had his same old condescending smirk on his face. 

I swatted his hand, pushing him out of the bathroom. Quickly washing the makeup off of my face and brushing my teeth, I headed back to my room. Jaxon was sitting on the edge of my bed, holding one of my pictures in his hand. I could see the longingly look in his eye. I walked up to see which one he was looking at. I smiled seeing it was a picture of me when I was a kid along with my old best friend that moved, Adam and Caleb all on the park together.

"Caleb was my first best friend when I moved here." I sat down next to him, taking the picture from him to look at it.

"Who is the boy who is kissing your cheek?" Jaxon pointed at the boy with slightly long black hair and green eyes. 

"Adam, we were best friends. He didn't like me at first because I stole Caleb's attention from him but, he got over it and we became close friends." I giggled at the memory, shaking my head. "Sadly, he moved before second grade started. I haven't talked to him since."

Jaxon slowly nodded and I put the picture back up with the rest. "Now, enough of memory lane. Now here are some pillows." I tossed him some and he caught it with ease but, frowned as he watched me crawl into bed.

"Where am I supposed to sleep?"

"On the floor." I said in a 'duh' tone. I cut my lamp off and snuggled under my blanket it. There was a dip in the other side of the bed, the smell of his cologne still sticking to him even though he drunk so much.

"Jaxon Falls doesn't sleep on the floor."

I let out an exhausted sigh, deciding to just let it go. I knew I couldn't kick him off. He was too heavy. "Make sure you leave in the morning. I have to go to the airport to pick up my family."

"I will." He said and I closed my eyes but, I couldn't fall asleep. I stared at the wall, not hearing Jaxon anymore. I wanted to roll over and wake him up but, I couldn't do that. Just because I was bored, doesn't mean I have to wake him up.

Screw it, he is in my house so it's my rules. I turned around, gasping when Jaxon was staring at me with a smirk on his face.

"Can't sleep, Kitten?"

I sighed. "No..."

"I'll cuddle you if you want?"

I rolled my eyes. "I'm not cuddling you."

He chuckled, his laugh vibrated in my chest. "Your loss." He turned over to look at the ceiling and I frowned. I wanted to talk and he just going to turn away from me? I played with my thumbs, letting the silence consume us once again. I gazed at the black ink on his skin. Each of them seemed like they resembled something... or someone. The person who did this made sure they didn't make a mistake.

"You're staring." I looked up at Jaxon who was gazing down at me. He looked amused, maybe because he caught me staring at his chest.

"What do they mean? Your tattoos?"

He shrugged, staring blankly at the ceiling. "I thought it would look good on me. Why? Did you think it was from some past lover that you would be jealous about?" He smirked and I glared at him.

"I wouldn't be jealous and that's usually the reason people get tattoos." I crossed my arms.

"Nope." He turned to me, catching my eye. "Don't ruin your beautiful skin with tattoos."

"Spoiler alert. I have one on my back." I smiled.

"Are you serious?"

I giggled. "No. I don't have any tattoos."

"I think I should check, just to make sure." He bit his lip and I rolled my eyes, facing my back towards him.

"Way to make a conversation stop- Jaxon!" I swatted his hand from lifting the back of my shirt. I kicked him off the bed and he landed on the floor.

He groaned. "Shit! That hurt."

"Asshole." I huffed, forcing myself to sleep hearing him laugh as I drifted off to sleep.

***

I fluttered my eyes open, the sunlight immediately blinding me making me shutting them again. I was definitely up now. I felt a heavy arm wrapped around my waist and my back felt warm. Everything from last night flooded into my mind and I shot up from out of bed, seeing it was Jaxon who was starting to wake up.

"You were supposed to leave early!" I smacked his chest and he shot up, hitting me in my forehead.

"Ow, sorry. I was comfortable." He said, rubbing his head.

I rolled my eyes. "A little too comfortable. You were cuddling me."

He brushed his hair out of his face, smirking. "You like it."

"Kimora!" I heard my Mom outside my door. My heart dropped down to my stomach as the doorknob started to twist. I sprinted towards the door and closed it back.

"I'm getting dressed, Mom!"

"Rien que je n'ai pas encore vu." She said, opening the door again but, I shut it back. Why is my Mom so persistent?

"I know Mom but, I... uhm... I have a gift for Kamila, I just don't want anyone to see it yet!" I glanced back at Jaxon who watched me in amusement. There wasn't anything amusing about this. We could both be dead and my parents would definitely get the wrong idea if he spent the night.

"Bien..." She said slowly. Her footsteps faded away from the door. I sighed, in relief and walked to my window, opening it for him.

"You need to leave."

He looked at me like I've grown two heads. "I can't fit through that small window."

"Hold your breath and wiggle out." I smiled and he gave me a blank stare. I rubbed my temples in frustration.

Why did he have to have big, stupid, but, hot biceps?

"I don't know. I work out sometimes." He shrugged with a smirk on his face. Oh goodness, I said that out loud.

"Just... go stand in the corner." I pointed at one far away from the closet.

"Why are you making me stand in the corner?"

"I need to change." I tapped my foot impatiently and Jaxon sighed, walking to the corner. I walked over to my closet. I didn't want to wear anything special today so I settled for a gray hoodie crop top and red leggings.

I peeked over my shoulder, making sure Jaxon wasn't staring. He was just doing something on his phone. I quickly put on my outfit, watching Jaxon while I did so.

"Okay. You can turn around now." I said, pulling my hair into a bun. He turned around but, he still stood there scrolling on his phone. I shook my head, putting on some earrings and a watch, not like I was use it but, it was cute for an accessory. Suddenly, my phone started to consistently vibrate. I picked it up from the nightstand and looked at the notifications from Jaxon liking my photos.

"Really, Jaxon?"

He smirked. "What? You look phenomenal."

"Did that big word hurt your brain?" I pouted, giving him the baby voice.

"No, it didn't. Smart ass." He muttered the last part but, I still heard him and laughed. I walked out of my room and headed to the kitchen.

"Good morning Kimora." My Dad said, walking over to me. Before I could sit down, he gave me a hug.

"Uh... what are you doing?"

"I know that boy is here." He whispered and I felt a chill run down my spine. I glared at Matthew but, he was too busy scarfing down his food to notice. This was it. I was going to die and he was going to come with me. "Before you blame anything on him, I saw his car outside."

Oh...

He continued. "Nothing happened under this roof, did it?"

I sighed. "Of course not, Dad."  He pulled away and nodded before going to the table. I noticed that Mom was missing from the kitchen. "Where is Mom?"

"Her job called her a few minutes ago." My Dad pushed his glasses up his nose, looking annoyed.

I nodded slowly, grabbing an apple since I wasn't really hungry from eating cereal at 12 in the morning with Jaxon. My Dad suddenly cleared his throat. "You can invite him down now. You don't need to keep him hidden."

I rolled my eyes. "Jaxon! We're busted!"

"I thought I did a pretty good job," Jaxon said, coming around the corner. He quickly ducked when a fork came flying in his direction.

"Dad!" Matthew shouted.

My Dad whistled, putting his head in the newspaper he was reading. I don't get why he is like this. I mouthed Jaxon a sorry and he waved it off, still smiling. Why was he smiling when he could've gotten hit by a fork? Jaxon sat down next to Matthew.

"You want an fruit?" I asked, taking a bit of mine.

"Yeah, sure."

"Then go get it yourself." He laughed at me and I took a seat at the table.

Matthew finally looked up from whatever he made for himself. I don't know if it is even considered food. "This reminds me of Sean."

I rolled my eyes. "We're not talking about Sean."

"Who is Sean?" Jaxon butted into the conversation, sitting down at the table with us. I shot Matthew a glare and he smiled evilly. He's been hanging around Audrey too much.

"He's just my ex." I shrugged, hoping to dismiss the subject but, my Dad just had to start saying something.

"I didn't like that boy one bit."

"Do you like me, Mr. Woods?" Jaxon smiled charmingly.

My Dad blinked. "I'm only being nice by letting you still be in my house."  Jaxon's smile faltered and I giggled, shaking my head.

Jaxon turned to me. "What happened to Sean?"

"We just... broke up." I quickly said, eating my apple to avoid talking anymore. Thankfully, Matthew changed to the subject and they all got caught up in something boyish. I stayed out of it, thinking about Sean.

Why won't you just tell him the truth? The nagging voice wandered back into my head. I shook it away, suddenly feeling queasy.

I needed Audrey. She's the only person I could ever full talk to about things. Besides, Caleb, of course, but, even if Caleb and I are childhood best friends, he's told me that he wasn't comfortable with talking about what I did. He just wanted me to get over it because I've changed since then but, it's way easier said than done.

"Kimora!" I snapped out of my thoughts, looking up at my Dad.

"Sorry," I cleared my throat hearing my voice sounding nervous. "Did you say something?"

He nodded his head to the door. "You and Jaxon will be picking up your Aunt and Kamila."

I raised an eyebrow. "Dad, you know Aunt Sabrina is going to kill you if you don't come along."

He shrugged, going back to his newspaper. "I'm older, she can't do anything to me."

"You said that before and she beat you with her sandal," Matthew said. Dad shot him a glare and we all laughed.

After we all talked for a little while more, Jaxon decided that we should go because he needed to put some clothes on. We still had a few more hours until we pick them up. Thankfully, his costume was dry and he put that on. I would've died sitting in his car with him being shirtless. We both got into his car and he started the ignition, turning his body to me.

"Just a fair warning, my Dad is... weird."

"As in...?" I trailed on, needing him to finish his sentence.

He sighed, putting on a pair of shades. "I don't know how to describe it but, he's just weird. So be prepared."

I slowly nodded and he drove towards his house. I felt a little excited, I couldn't keep still and I'm sure Jaxon noticed because he kept glancing at me.

"What's up with you?"

"I'm just nervous and excited to meet your parents." I played with my thumbs. Then I froze as realization hit me. "Oh my goodness! I look a mess! I can't meet your parents like this!" He laughed and I shot a glare at him. "This isn't funny."

He shook his head. "You look good in everything you wear."

I rolled my eyes, hiding my blush by looking at the window. "I know I look I do but, I look like I'm the one who just got over a hangover and you're the one who drank. Speaking of which..."

I turned back to him, taking a look at him. "How come you're not whining like a baby and swearing you'll never drink again even if it's complete bullshit?"

He shrugged. "I got a headache but, I didn't want to bother you about it. I was waiting until I got home to get something to deal with it."

"You could've asked for Ibuprofen or Advil."

"You care too much about me." He said, raking his fingers through his hair. "If you keep worrying, someone might think you're my girlfriend, Kitten."

I scoffed. "No, they won't."

He laughed before pulling into an ice cream place. I raised an eyebrow at him and he shrugged. "Ice cream helps cure a hangover."

***

"Delete the picture, Jaxon!"

"Nope!"

"Delete it!"

"No can do."

I jumped, still trying to grab his phone from his hands but, he simply raised his arm out of reach. People around us were looking at us annoyed that two teenagers were causing ruckus to their perfect morning. It's too bad I didn't care nor did Jaxon. He had a picture of me. I didn't want him to post that incase it was embarrassing.

"Hey!" Jaxon and I turned to one of the workers with his hands on his hips. His face was red and I could've sworn I saw steam coming from his ears. "If you two don't quit, you're going to have to leave."

I sat down in my seat and Jaxon did the same. Once the worker went back to wherever they came from, Jaxon started laughing and I couldn't help but, join in.

"Here." Jaxon handed me his phone and I looked at the picture.

I sighed, handing him back his phone. "I guess you can keep it since I do look pretty good. Just don't do anything with it."

"Yes, ma'am." He saluted me and I shook my head, going back to eating my ice cream. We didn't talk but, it was still comfortable just sitting in his presence. There was a couple not too far from us. They were smiling and giggling together.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. I'll be back." I nodded to Jaxon and he walked off. I put my attention back on the couple. They were really cute. I wish I had a boyfriend sometimes but, I like being single at the same time. The boyfriend's eyes landed on mine and he smiled at me. It wasn't a flirty smile it was just a kind smile you would give to a stranger. However, I realized they went to the same school. I gave him a short wave, not trying to be rude. The girl turned around in her seat and she glared at me. "Do you have a staring problem?"

I turned around, seeing if she was talking to someone else but, no one else was looking in her direction. Oh great, here we go. I turned to face her direction but, she was already in front of my table.

"Do you have a staring problem?" She repeated.

I crossed my arms, leaning back in my chair. "I was only staring because I thought you and your boyfriend were cute."

"Oh please, you were looking at my boyfriend and you looked at me some type of way."

I shrugged. "I have a resting bitch face. I can't help it."

Realization passed through her eyes and she huffed. "You're that Kimora girl."

"I am. So what?"

She clenched her fists. "You already have Jaxon's attention." Her boyfriend put his hand on her shoulder. "I only smiled at her. Relax."

She rolled her eyes, stepping closer and a warning alarm went off in my head. This girl was only causing problems because she liked Jaxon. "Stay away from my boyfriend, you lonely bitch."

My jaw ticked and I got up from my seat. I looked over at Jaxon who was walking over. An idea popped up in my head and I smirked at her before heading towards Jaxon.

Jaxon looked slightly confused. "You didn't need to get up. I was coming to you-"

I cut him off, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him into a kiss. He was shocked at first but, he eventually kissing me back. I knew I was going to regret this later but, I was enjoying this. He wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss. I felt a butterfly fluttering in my stomach. Much to my dismay, I pulled away but, I could see in his eyes that still wanted more.

"What was that for?" He said, licking his lips.

I smiled. "Just to make that girl over there mad. Let's leave now."

He chuckled, shaking his head. "You're a mess, Kimora Woods."

We headed towards the door but, I quickly went back to my seat to get my ice cream. The girl looked flabbergasted and I gave her a wave, flashing her an innocent smile before walking out. I knew I would've gotten under her skin. She's lucky I didn't slap her.

I got into the car and Jaxon kept staring at me. I raised my eyebrows. "What?"

"You can kiss me but, I can't kiss you?" He asked, starting the car.

"If it helps deplete the number of kisses you declare you're going to have, then I'll do it."

He smirked. "It doesn't work that way. And since you said something, you now have seventeen kisses."

"What?!" I glared at him and he kept smirking, pulling out of the parking lot. I huffed, looking out the window. "Asshole."

"Eighteen."

"I hope you choke on some chips."

"Nineteen."

"Stop counting!"

"...Twenty."

"Ugh!"

He laughed and I reached to turn on the radio to ignore him. But, there was a car that screeched to a stop in front of us and gunshots rang through the air.

***

a/n: ;D this chapter is my longest one yet, i hope i can keep this up.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

284 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
646K 13.3K 67
"Ava, you have to be quiet! They'll hear you-" Tears started to spill from my eyes, blending in with the rain that dripped down my face. I shouldn't...
Kissing My Ex ✔ Chelsea K. Free द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

1M 21.7K 52
Guardians of Freecaster High #1 "That doesn't make any sense. You were the one who left me. You didn't care anymore." "If I didn't care, Alexis, then...
A Quarter Mile Away Claireaabell द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

10.3M 411K 54
Ranked #01 for Teen Fiction X4 *A WATTPAD FEATURED STORY!* WHS Story of the Month Winner: Teen Fiction The Fiction Awards Winner 2017; Best Overall S...