Digimon Tamers (Tiffany Scrip...

Von jail251

Tiffany Jane is twevele years old. Ever sinse she was a little girl she is used to getting her way. Her dad w... Mehr

Ep 1: Daddy's little princess
Ep 2: The Mystery Continues
Ep 3: Bunny goes Wild
Ep 4: Video game errors
Ep 5: Dream a little Dream
Ep 6: Burning Fox
Ep 7: Unground Tunnel
Ep 8: A broken mind
Ep 9: The girl with purple hair
Ep 10: Return to Rookie
Ep 11: Tiffany's partner
Ep 12: Dark Warriors
Ep 13: Friendship at stake
Ep 14: Shattered
Ep 15: The blue card is key!
Ep 16: Memories return
Ep 17: Snake train
Ep 18: Robotic chicken
Contest extended
Contest Ended!
Episode 19: An Angel is born
Where have I been???
Episode 20 Beach trip
Ep 21: Bunny in Armor
Ep 22: Mystical Fox
Ep 24: Impmon is my friend part 2
Ep 25: Please Leomon!
Ep 26: War of the Ultimate (5 k read special)
Songs
Pansamon Info (So far)
Blaine's Gatomon info
Epipamon (info so far)

Ep 23: Impmon is my friend!

237 8 9
Von jail251

Digimon Tamers: (Tiffany scripts) 

Ep 23: Impmon is my friend!

Digimon is owned by Toeianimation 

I only own Tiffany, Pansamon (his evos), and Epipamon (and her evos)

Tiffany smiled as she walked through the park. She was currently alone. But all she could do was smile. It was late in the afternoon. And she was coming home from hanging out with Julia, and Takato. The day consisted of watching a new movie that came out. 

Tiffany giggled as she recalled, Takato trying to reenact a scene in the movie. Trying to act all tough, as he pretended to interrogate someone. "Tell us, where you hid the money pal?!" Tiffany had only smiled then, and teased him that he should stick with his day job.

Tiffany was feeling spectacular from just bring able to wear a new dress, her mother bought her. The dress was a lovely shade of pink that was like a light salmon. She wore a white blouse under the dress to brighten up the dress that was hugging her body but still loose enough for to breath. Tiffany was also was wearing bright white sneakers with pink rubber on the bottom of the shoes. Tiffany also tied her hair into a pony tail with a small pink scrunchie. 

"Hey there blondie!" A voice shouted from the trees. Tiffany stopped walking to stare up at Impmon. The rookie digimon was staring down at her. "What you walking around, all dressed up?" He asked. An amused look on his face. Tiffany shrugged her shoulders. "I just wanted to try out a new look." She smiled as she stared down at her outfit. "I think this really suits me." 

Impmon rolled his eyes. "Sure, whatever." Tiffany frowned at the imp digimon. "What do you want?" She asked. He frowned as he leaned up against the tree he was in. "Oh...I was just in the neighborhood." He grumbled. "And I remembered you left this with me, a couple of days ago." He pulls something out from under his handkerchief and throws it down to her feet. 

Tiffany blinked as she stared down at a crumbled up piece of green paper. She picked it up, and noticed it was the twenty dollar bill. She had given Impmon, before she ran off to help her friends. "Oh Impmon." She shook her head. "You don't have to give this back to me. I gave it to you as a gift." She smiled. 

Impmon blushed at this. "A gift?" He asked rather surprised. He slipped out from the tree and fallen into some bushes. Tiffany rushed over to him. "Are you alright?" she asked with concern in her voice. The imp digimon stuck his head out from the bushes. "Yeah..." He walks out from the bushes and stares at her. "Why do you have to get all sappy with me? It kills my image." 

Tiffany giggled. He almost acted like Takato. This little imp digimon to her, was only trying to act tough. But she knew, that somewhere deep inside of him. He had a kind heart. She leaned down and open the palm of his hand. Impmon took a step back. "What are you-" She placed the crumbled up twenty dollar bill in his hand. "I really don't need it, so why don't you buy yourself more ice cream." She smiled at him. And got back up. "Welp, it was nice seeing you again." She started to walk away. 

But stopped when Impmon yelled at her. His eyes were narrowed. "I don't need your stinking hand out! I don't need you feeling sorry for me." He growled. Tiffany softly smiled. "It wasn't a hand out." She shook her head. "Impmon...I know you may feel all tough and all. But you need help like everyone else." She smiled up at him. "If you don't want me to kill you street cred. Just tell someone you stole it from me." She teased. 

Impmon stares down at the bill. Not knowing what to say. "But...." He whispered. She smiled again. "But really Impmon, even though you may be annoying sometimes. I hope maybe, you would like to be my friend." She started to run away. She turned around and waved at him. "Think about it Impmon. Have a good night!" She called after him. 

Impmon blinked. "A friend?" He stares down at the dollar again. He then frowns and looks around in the wilderness. "Who's there?!" He stares around at the trees, and looks to see if anyone was watching him. But no one, was there. "Gosh...this girl is messing with me." He growled. He walked away. 

From some bushes nearby. Gold eyes peeked through. A low growl was heard from it. 

(The following day) 

Haru and Jin were walking side by side. As they were walking through the park. The two friends were holding their digimon partners. Jin narrowed his eyes as he stared around at the trees. "So, this is the place they told us to meet them at?" he asked. 

Haru nodded, and stared down at Epipamon to explain. "Julia called us last night, to see if we can meet them all here. You still haven't met everyone else yet." The plant digimon explained. Jin sighed, slightly annoyed. "Whatever." 

Kotemon stared up at him. "This could be fun though Jin!" He said as he closed his eyes. "Don't you think it would be nice to have more friends?" Jin shrugged again. "I guess..." He looks up when he heard shouts from up ahead. 

Haru and Jin noticed Guilmon, Kazu, Kenta, and Jeri standing in the pond. The four of them were all laughing as they were splashing each other. 

Kotemon looks up at Jin. "Can I go over there?' He asked excitedly. Jin raised an eyebrow. "Sure" The dragon cheered as he jumped out of Jin's arms and ran over to the pond. 

"Cool-off time!"Guilmon exclaimed as he hits the water with his tail, splashing Kazu and Jeri. 

"Hey!" Kazu whined as he shook from the water on him. 

Jeri laughed. "I wasn't even that hot!" 

Kenta and Guilmon were laughing at the two of them. 

Guilmon smiles as he looks over at Kenta. He leans his tail down once again. "Can't forget Kenta!" He hits the water with his tail once again and splashes Kenta. 

"Whoa!" Kenta sweatdropped as he was covered from head to toe in water. Next time, remember me without soaking my underwear... Kenta thought as he was standing in disbelief. He then smiled and fixed his glasses. "Now...your turn!" 

Kazu shook his head. "Are you crazy? We can't fight a dinosaur with a tail that can splash like that!" 

Kotemon jumped into the pond and ran over to the four of them. "Hi!" The four of them turn to look down at the rookie digimon. Jeri smiled at him. "Oh! It's Kotemon! I haven't seen you in a while." 

Guilmon tilted his head. "Huh?" He sniffed the rookie digimon. Who slightly pushed him away. 

Kazu and Kenta turn to Jeri. "You know him?" they asked. Jeri nodded. "Yeah, he is partnered to that kid over there." She pointed over to Jin. Who was currently watching them all. He had his arms crossed over his chest. 

"That goth kid?" Kazu asked. 

Jeri shook her head at him. "Oh come on, be nice" 

Kenta noticed the girl next to the boy. "Wow, she is a tamer too." Haru waved at them all. 

Kotemon tapped his kendo stick against the ground. "Hey! I wanted to see if I could join your game." 

Guilmon wagged his tail. "Sure, us against them." The two digimon nodded. And a splashing contest started up. All of them were laughing. 

From the side. Julia smiled as she looked past the five of them. "Oh it looks like Haru and Jin are here." The purple hair girl started to run off. "I'll bring them over here." She races off. Pansamon was on her shoulder. 

Blaine watched after his sister. And then turn to look at everyone else. Takato, Rika, Henry, and Tiffany was all standing next to him. 

Henry sighed as he resumed the conversation, they were having earlier. "Doesn't it seem like the Devas are coming after us specifically?" He asked his friends. 

Terrermon nodded. He was currently sitting on Henry's shoulder. "Don't they have anything better to do with their time than fight us?" He asked. 

Blaine shrugged. "Well if they do come after us, we will take them down." 

Takato nodded. "But they're evil...right? So it's our duty...our duty as Digimon Tamers to defeat them, isn't it?" 

Rika was leaning up against a tree. "Hey, it's not our responsibility to fight them. Let someone else do it." 

Tiffany pulled out her D-power to stare at it. "But isn't it our responsibility as tamers, to fight back?" she asked. 

Renamon materializes next to Rika and nodded. "If they want to fight us, we can't just walk away, Rika." 

Rika groans knowing they were right. 

"Hey, c'mon! Are you guys gonna get in the water or what? We're gonna make Guilmon get all pruney!" Kazu shouted at them all. 

Takato grinned as he faced his friends. "Are you kidding? I'd pay to see that! Hey, you coming?" He asked as he looked at the others. 

Henry shook his head. "No, I can't. I've got martial arts practice later on."

"Oh." He looks over at the red head who was already walking off. "Don't think so." 

"O...kay. Well, see ya!" Takato mumbled as he watched Rika walked off. Tiffany smiled at him. "Don't worry. I will help out." She laughed. Takato and Tiffany raced into the pond. To help their friends in a splashing contest with Guilmon and Kotemon. "Guilmon, when I get done splashing you, you'll be wetter than the water!"

Blaine smiled as he watched after his friends. He felt as if he was too old to join in on their fun. "Huh?" Blaine turn his head to see his sister had walked back with Haru and Jin. "Where did everyone go?" Julia asked with a frown. 

Blaine pointed over to the water. "Well Takato and Tiffany decided to have fun. While Henry and Rika had other things to do." 

Julia raised an eyebrow. "And you didn't want to join in the fun?" She asked with a smile. Blaine shrugged his shoulders. "I'm too old for that stuff." Julia shook her head. "Your only a kid once Blaine, try to have fun." She turn to look at Haru. "Come on, let's go join them!" Haru smiled and nodded. The two girls raced off to join in the splashing contest. Pansamon running by their heels. "This is going to be epic!" The panther shouted as he barred his fangs. A competitive look already showing up on his face. 

Epipamon stayed behind. The plant digimon look around at the plant around her. And blinked. She closed her maple colored eyes. And in a flash of yellow light. Her torn bluebell dress, became a torn daisy styled dress. "If Haru needs me, I shall be somewhere over here. I see some flowers that need my attending too." She wonders off. Leaving Blaine and Jin alone. 

The green haired boy look over at the younger boy. The kid was now sitting up against the tree, that Rika was sitting up against moments ago. 

"So you must be Jin." Blaine started out with a smile. The black haired boy shrugged. "Yeah" He answered. Not even looking up to give eye contact. Blaine frowned. He was just trying to start a conversation. 

Blaine look off to watch his friends continue to have their splash war. From above him, Impmon was watching the scene as well. The Impmon digimon had a frown on his face. "That's what those fools call fun? But there's no fireballs or yelling..." He grumbled. 

"You want some yelling?" A voice was heard from behind him. The imp quickly turn around to face an angry Gatomon. Her claws pointed towards him. "You got some right here! I will make you pay for waking me up!" Impmon's eyes grew wide as he tried to get out of her grasp. "Get away from me! You crazy furball!" 

Gatomon pounced towards him, knocking them both off the tree. 

Elsewhere at the playground

"That is, like, way totally cute!" A blonde said as she look down at Calumon. 

"What is it?" A brown haired girl asked as she tilted her head. 

"Duh, it's way totally cute!" A red head said to her friends. 

Calumon frowned as she titled her head at them. " Um...I guess you guys don't have any mirrors at home, huh?" She said aloud. She was astonished on how much makeup, all of them were wearing. 

[The three girls react with amazement]

"It talked!" The blonde said in surprise

"It totally did!" The brown haired girl nodded to agree with her. 

"That makes it even cuter!" The red head squealed as she held her hands together. 

"Like, absolutely!" 

"Oh, totally! Totally absolutely!" 

"It's weird. Talking usually makes things look so stupid." 

Impmon shook his head, as he walked out from shrubbery. He had a black eye, from a certain champion level digimon. He shook his head at the three girls who were gawking over Calumon. "What is wrong with all the digimon in the world? Stop trying to make yourself cute for the humans!" 

"Well he's not cute at all." The blonde said as she put a hand to her chin. She shook her head. 

"Totally, like, anti-cute." Her brown haired friend agreed. 

"Totally." 

"Be quiet, I don't wanna be cute!" He shouted as he threw a fist over his head. The three girls look at one another in disbelief. The blonde spoke up. "What? Not wanna be cute?" She shook her head. Her friends crossed their arms over their chest. "Totally weird!" 

Impmon gritted his teeth. "I'm not weird, I'm the only normal one around!" He lights up a fireball and tosses it at the girls' feet. "Badda Boom!" 

The three girls jumped, dogding the fireball that landed between the three of them. The three of them stared in complete disbelief. Impmon growls at the three of them, before they all ran off screaming and Impmon laughs after them. "Take that fools! That'll teach you I'm not some weirdo!" 

Calumon sweat drop. " Weirdo..." 

(Parallel world) 

Skylar and Sora were walking down the hallway together. The two friends were talking about their math class that just ended. "I can't believe I pulled that test off." Skylar whispered as she placed a hand on her cheek. "I thought I would've have failed for sure." She shook her head. 

Sora raised an eyebrow. "Well next time, you should study a little more." She reassured her. Skylar nodded to agree with her. "Your right..." 

Sora nodded. The two girls left the school. They were heading on their way home. "I wonder what is in store for us tomorrow." Skylar said aloud. She was staring off at the cars that zip past them. 

Her friend shrugged. "Who knows, but I am sure, that the school day will drag on." 

Skylar stopped walking all of a sudden. A frighten look was on her face. "Sky?" Sora stopped walking to stare at her friend. "Is everything alright?" 

"I feel like...we're being watched." She whispered. Sora's eyes grew wide. She quickly looked around. The streets around them, was busy. People were walking in and out of stores. And people drove down the road. It didn't seem like anyone was paying any attention to them. 

"Are you alright?" Sora said, as she placed a hand on her friends shoulder. Skylar frowned, as she stared around them. She couldn't shake off the nagging feeling. Skylar finally sighed and nodded. "I guess...I am just feeling the left over stress..." 

Sora nodded. "Well let's hurry up home. Maybe we could watch a movie. Maybe that can calm you down." She suggested. Skylar nodded to agree with her friend. And the two of them walked off. On top of a building. A figure watched them walked off. Their golden eyes narrowed. And a low growl was heard from them. "All wrong." 

(Tamer's universe)

In the subway. Henry was riding on a subway car. The blue haired boy was sitting down, with his eyes closed. Terriermon was on his shoulder. The rabbit digimon staring around at the other passengers.

I've never felt more like a sitting duck in my life. If only we knew what the Devas were planning, then at least we might be more prepared. I don't know... maybe I've been asking the wrong questions.

(Later, Heny was in a Dojo, facing his Sensei)

"You've centered yourself with your breathing, Henry. We may begin."

"Yes, Sensei." Henry bows before he starts to throw kicks and punches at his Sensei, who dodges each blow with ease.

"Good, Henry. But you're not focused. You're leaving yourself open to attack."

Henry breathes heavily. He chops. He kicks. Sensei jabs his forehead with a finger, startling him and knocking him backward. Henry reacts with pain when he hits the ground. Terriermon gasps, impressed.

"You see?"

Henry kneels, looking down at the ground. "I'm sorry, Sensei."

"Don't apologize to me; apologize to yourself."

Henry titlted his head. "Huh?"

Terriermon blinked. "Ahh..."

"You let yourself fall. Henry, you seem worried about something. Let's talk over tea."

(In the tearoom)

"Have you heard of creatures called Devas? They're some...kind of evil monsters." Henry started to exclaim. His Sensei rubs his hands through his beard. "Perhaps. In Sanskrit there's an ancient legend about a group of good spirits, the Devas."

"The old writing stated they battled the evil demon Asura, preventing him from fully entering the world and conquering it. Or at least that's how the legend goes." His Sensei informed him.

Henry blinked in surprise. Not believing what he was hearing. "The Devas are good?"

"That's a difficult question."

Henry titled his head. "How so?"

His Sensei takes a sip of his tea. "Well, there were those that followed Asura, and they thought the Devas were evil. In a way, it's like eating a gallon of ice-cream..."

"Uh huh..."

He chuckled. "Heh. Let me explain. At first it seems like a good idea, but your stomach ache proves you wrong. A change in perspective can make good appear evil or evil seem good. Now, does that explanation clear things up for you?"

Henry nodded. "Yes sir. It does. Thank you."

"Good. Want some ice cream?"

(Elsewhere, on some rooftops.)

Impmon hops from roof to roof, grunting, with Calumon following behind.

Impmon growls as he whirls around to face the fairy digimon. "Stop following me!"

Calumon frowned. "But I wanna see if you're gonna scare any more little girls!"

A laugh was heard from close by. It sounded as if it was laughing at the two digimon.

"Listen, those girls started it!"

The menacing laugh only grows louder.

Impmon frowns at the laugh. "Hmm? That laugh!"

A digital field has appeared in a nearby parking lot near the two.

Impmon gritted his teeth. "I've heard that before!"

Calumon tilted her head at him. "People laugh at you a lot, huh?"

Impmon jumps towards the digital field. "I'll give you something to laugh about if you keep following me!"

Once inside the digital field. Impmon stares around. Trying to find who the laugh belongs too. His eyes finally landed on a huge horse like digimon. That was standing on his hind legs. "So, you laughing at me, huh mule-face?"

"You mean this?" The horse digimon laughs once again.

Impmon narrowed his eyes. "Would you stop doing that already? Cease!"

(Inside the Hypnos building)

"Sir, another wild one has just bio-emerged. It came from the Juggernaut core again." Riley announced as she was quickly typing away on her keyboard.

Yamiki nodded as he was listening to her from his cell phone. "Send out the word. We'll leave this one in the hands of our associates."

"Yes, sir."

"We must find a way to teach these interlopers once and for all that Juggernaut isn't just some kind of revolving door inviting them to enter our world. They must be stopped." He gritted his teeth.

Riley gasped all of a sudden. "Sir, I'm getting some, uh, strange readings here. Very strange, really. It seems that...there's another signal coming from the Juggernaut core, and it has the same frequency."

Yamaiki eyes grew wide. "It's got what?"

(Digital field)

The horse digimon stares down at Impmon. "What else could I do but laugh at you pitiful digimon? You're just like all the rest of the tainted ones."

Impmon bawled his fists. "What do you mean?"

"I mean there is a stench on you. The stink of being kept by humans."

Impmon has a memory of Tiffany flash in his head. "All I want do is be your friend." She smiled.

Impmon took a step back. "Huh" He gripped the sides of his head. As another memory flashes in his head. He was standing between two young twins.

"You're a big liar! Mako was a bad boy and broke my toys, so go and teach him a lesson, you hear me?" A young girl shouted at Impmon.

A young boy shakes his head as he grabs and pulls on Impmon's arm. "Impmon! She's a big brat and she's telling another big lie!"

Impmon started to shake in worry.

The girl grabs his other arm, and starts to pull on his arm too. "Don't believe that weasel. Now get him before he breaks something else!"

"Impmon!" The boy cried.

Impmon frowns as he stares between the two young kids. He didn't know what to say or do.

"Impmon!"

The two kids start screaming and shouting at one another. As they try to pull Impmon towards themselves. Impmon gritted his teeth before. He screamed loudly. "Knock it off!"

Impmon shakes his head and holds onto his shoulders. His whole body was shaking in fear.

The horse digimon smirked at him. And spoke in a mocking tone. "Kept by a human like the others, yet still unable to digivolve..." He shook his head, and laughed once again.

Impmon growls. "Shut your trap, I can digivolve if I want to!"

"Ah, more odiferous ones."

Rika and Renamon enter the digital field.

Renamon looks over at her tamer. As she had given the horse digimon a once over. "Well, Rika?"

Rika uses her digivice to scan the Digimon. She grits her teeth. Because it took a while, before a holographic image appeared above her D-POWER. "C'mon, c'mon...Indramon. He's a Deva! His Horn of Desolation is something you don't wanna hear."

"What a foolish little Digimon. You shouldn't be digivolving at all. You don't even belong on this plane of existence! Remember that." Indramon laughs as he disappears in thin air.

Impmon growls, as he turns to look at Renamon. "Why'd you have to show up? I don't need your help!I could've defeated him by myself!"

Rika raised an eyebrow. "You're kidding, right?"

Renamon shook her head. "Impmon, you're not strong enough to battle a Deva. You can't even digivolve. You wouldn't stand a chance."

Impmon bawls his fist. "That's not true! I don't need to digivolve! I don't even wanna digivolve! I am so strong, I don't have to hand around humans like you weaklings! I'm the strongest around! I'm the limburger cheese of Digimon! And I don't need any help from anyone, anytime, anywhere!" He started to run away.

Rika watches after him. "He's gonna get the tar beaten out of him, then put back in, andbeaten out again. Come on, let's go." She started to walk off.

Renamon stares in the direction Impmon had left. When she heard him cry out. "Quit following me, Calumon! Stay!"

"Renamon..." Rika called over her shoulder.

Renamon nodded before she disappeared.

(In Hypnos)

Yamaiki is clicking his lighter. "I want a tap on their communications. Now!" He commanded loudly.

Riley nodded as she started to type away the instructions to her computer. "Yes sir. I'm launching a surveillance worm virus now. It's infiltrating their transmissions."

"It's on the screen, sir." Tally informed him as the information appeared on the screen in front of him.

"Let's see what these troublemakers are talking about." Binary code appears on the screen. Yamaki frowns. "Binary machine language... Between Devas? Is this a pathetic attempt to confuse us? Do they think we can't decipher this?" Yamaki violently kicks the console chair. Riley and Talley gasp. Yamaki laughs evilly. "These fools are only capable of using primitive machine language any ape could understand. Well we'll show them exactly how far past them human beings have evolved."

(Parallel world)

Jeremy was smiling as he cheered on his friend. "You got this Simon!" He yelled over the crowds of people sitting next to him.

Simon was currently in the swimming pool. The Hispanic boy was leading the pack through the pool. Already had crossed the pool once. And was on his way back. If he pushed himself a little more. He would be able to beat the school record.

Oliva stood up next to Jeremy. She held her hands over her mouth. "Show them, who's boss little bro!" She cheered alongside the brown haired boy.

With one more push. Simon reached back to the starting line. And threw his fist into the air. The announcer stood up. "Everyone listen up. Simon Rodriguez, has just beat the record at this school!" Everyone in the stands were cheering for Simon.

The boy was only grinning and waving at everyone in the crowd. Oliva could only smile as she wipe some tears out of her eyes.

After the event was over. Oliva rushed her little brother and hugged him. "Mom, and dad would be so proud of you." She said as she held him close. Simon smiled and hugged her back. When she let him go. Jeremy patted his friend on the back. "Good job."

Simon nodded. "Thanks, now I expect you to beat a school record, this year on track." He challenged his older friend. Jeremy chuckled and nodded. "Your on." The two friends hand shacked.

Oliva smiled between the two. "Jeremy, do you want to go out to eat somewhere. I could order us all a pizza." She suggested. Jeremy shook his head. "Sorry, I have to meet my mom somewhere. I promised." She nodded, with a look of understanding. "Some other time then."

Jeremy nodded, and started to walk away. "I'll see you tomorrow Simon." Simon waved after his friend. "See ya" As Jeremy walked down the sidewalk. He noticed his left shoelace was untied. He reached down. And felt a breeze flew over him. It felt as if something jumped over him. He frowned as he quickly look over to his left. In the direction the being would be standing. But his eyes only landed on pitch darkness, where a alleyway stood before him.

He frowned and tied his shoe lace. "I better be moving." he whispered as he raced off. From the alleyway. A growl was heard. "I must fix this problem." Gold eyes appeared glowing.

(Tamers universe)

"Okay Guilmon, when you catch the can you can come looking for us." Takato kicks a can towards the fountain.

Guilmon nodded. "Okie dokey!" He races towards the can with a smile on his face.

Takato and his friends all separate, running in different directions to try to find a hiding spot.

Tiffany took the chance to hide behind a nearby tree. With Tapirmon on her shoulder.

Julia and Pansamon were hiding in some tall grass.

Haru was trying to hide in a group of wild flowers. The black haired girl, had a soft smile on her face. Glad to feel included.

As Takato and Kazu ran, they look behind their shoulder to see a kid running with them.

Kazu's eyes grew wide. "Wha?"

Takato was surprised to see the new kid as well. "Huh?"

They hide in the bushes, the new kid following after them.

"Check it out! You don't know this guy, do ya?" Kazu asked Takato as he pointed at him.

Takato shakes his head. "Mm mmm. Never seen him."

They look back to the fountain and noticed Guilmon pick up the can. "Coming to getcha!" He cheered.

Guilmon looks around and notices a few things. He sees Epipamon standing out in the opening. The plant based digimon had her palms on the ground. As she was healing a dying sprout. Kotemon was standing next to her. His eyes closed, as he had his arms behind the back of his head, as he held his head up.

"Hmm..." He looks over to see Blaine and Jin standing nearby. The rookie raced over to the two of them. "Ha! Found you!" He laughed as he poked the two of them. Jin blinked as he look over at Guilmon. "I'm not playing." He announced.

The rookie frowned at this. "Oh..." Blaine patted the rookie on top of his head. "Don't worry. You will find them." Gatomon nodded from the tree she was sitting in. "Just use your nose." She suggested.

Guilmon wagged his tail. "Your right!" He started to sniff the air. And raced off.

Kazu looks back at the weird kid. The boy was staring after Guilmon. Not even moving a muscle. "He seems weird enough to be one of your friends." Kazu teased Takato.

Takato rolled his eyes. "You know, you're one of my friends."

"What's he doing, training to be a rock?"

Guilmon raced to the other side of the fountain to find Jeri and Kenta. "Found ya!"

"Aw, nuts!"

"No fair!"

Takato frowns at the kid. "You think he can hear us?"

The kid turns to look at them. Kazu and Takato laugh nervously.

Guilmon jumps into the bushes. His eyes looking directly at this new kid. "Found ya!" Takato and Kazu jump in surprise. Guilmon sees the kid and makes curious noises. "I wasn't even looking for you..."

Jeri and the others run in. Jeri laughs but stops when she sees the new kid. "Who's that?" She asked aloud.

Tiffany shrugged. "I've never seen him before at school..."

Tapirmon frowned. "Well, I don't think we should be rude. We should introduce ourselves." He suggested.

Pansamon shook his eyes. As a growl lured at the back of his throat. "I don't like the looks of this kid."

Julia patted him on the top of the head. "That's rude." She scolded him.

"Dudes, I think he's gonna say something." Kazu whispered to everyone.

Everyone leans in. To see what he was about to say.

Blaine blinks. "Are you alright kid?" He asked.

Gatomon nodded from Blaine's shoulder. "Cat, got your tongue?"

Guilmon blinked as he stared at him. "Ah..."

The boy starts to open his mouth. As if getting ready to speak.

Everyone leans in closer. Getting ready to hear what he was going to say. "Huh?"

"Megaw!!!" He screams loudly. Everyone was taken back by this strange outburst, that they covered their ears in surprise. The strange kid points and laughs at all of them. And runs off.

Haru stared after him. And pulls out her notebook. She quickly wrote down. "That was weird..." And showed it to everyone else.

Kazu nodded to agree with her. "I thought he was weird before..."

(City street intersection)

"They think a Deva's tough, wait till they get a load of me!" Impmon hops from car to car as they wait for the light to change, leaving indentations in car roofs. "No one...will call...me weak...again!" A people few people at the crosswalk stare after Impmon. All of them seem to be in disbelief. "Look, more weaklings! I'll take that!" Impmon steals an ice cream cone from a small girl, who begins crying.

"Hey, that was a bubblegum raspberry almond crunch!" A man said next to the young girl. Who must have been her father.

Impmon narrowed his eyes. "Eh? How 'bout a Badda Boom upside the head crunch? (Ignites a fireball) Badda Boom!" The fireball he threw flies past the man, singing his shoulder.

The father gasped in surprise. "Huh? Ahh, my shoulder! My shoulder! Hot hot hot hot..."

A few people around him gasped. Surprised to see what was going on.

Impmon bawls his fists. "That's just a little present for ya. And...I brought enough for everyone!" He ignites fireballs on all of his fingertips. "Badda Boom! None of you is as tough as me. And the ice cream tasted like old prune juice! Ba boom!"

(Park)

Takato and his friends were all getting ready to go on their separate ways. The sun was beginning to set. So everyone had to go on home.

Haru had held up her notebook, for everyone to see. "Thank you for inviting Jin and I. It was a pleasure to meet you all."

Everyone nodded. "it was pleasure to meet you too."

Haru and Jin walked off, with their digimon partners following after them.

Blaine and Julia smiled next. Julia held Pansamon close to her chest. And said brightly. "Well, we will see everyone tomorrow. We have to race home. Tonight is movie night!"

Blaine nodded. "Good night" The brother and sister walk off. Heading on their way home. To their aunt and uncles.

"Smell ya later!" Kazu shouted as he raced off with Kenta.

"Bye!" Kenta said as he raced off along with his friends.

Tiffany look over at Takato and Jeri, with a smile. Tapirmon was on her shoulder staring at her. "Well, I wish you both a good night." The blonde turn on her heels of her shoes and began to walk off.

Takato waved after her. "Yeah, see ya! Have a good night Tiffany!"

Tiffany turned around and shouted. "You too goggle head!" And with that blonde was off on her way home.

Jeri turns around to look at Takato. "Hey, are you okay?"

Takato raised an eyebrow. "Yeah, why?"

Jeri held a hand on her chest. "I dunno, you seem to have a lot on your mind. I notice these things about you, Takato."

Takato started to blush. "Huh? Uh no, I'm uh...well, now that you mention it...kinda."

"Oh..."

Takato quickly held up his hands. "But it's nothing big."

JERI smiles softly at him. "Well if you ever wanna talk..." Jeri pats Guilmon's nose. "And you, stop chasing those poor squirrels!"

Guilmon pouted. "Aw, they like it!" He protested.

Jeri waved as she began to run off. "Bye bye!

"Have a good night, Jeri!" Takato called after her.

Guilmon nodded. "Have a bunch of good nights, Jeri!"

"You too!" She waved before she was out of their sight.

TAKATO frowns. "Hmm...Jeri's right about me. All I wanted was a digimon, and now I've got more than I can count...and I've gotta stop some of them from taking over the world!"

Calumon clears her throat, causing Takato to look down in surprise. "Huh?" Calumon smiles up at him and Guilmon. "Hi!"

"Oh!"

'So are you guys all done having fun now? Are ya?" she asked with a hopeful look.

Takato put a hand to his chin. As a sudden thought came to mind. "Calumon...can I ask you..."

Calumon tilted her head. "What do you wanna know?"

"Well, it seems that...I don't know, every time our digimon digivolve, you're around. So, do you have something to do with their digivolving?"

Caulmon hummed to herself. "Oh! Um...I never thought of that!"

"Of course. But do you think you have some special power...that helps them, y'know, digivolve?"

"Do you?"

Takato groan a little. Feeling as if he was getting nowhere. "Look, Calumon, I'm just wondering whether or not they could digivolve at all...if you weren't around!"

Calumon's ears shrink sadly. "Huh? Oh..." She looks away from him.

Takato titled his head. "What's the matter?"

She frowns. " I get it...you don't want me around."

"Uh... " Why does the stuff in my brain never make it out to my mouth the right way?

(Tiffany's apartment)

Tiffany was humming to herself as she was washing the dishes in the dish washer. A bright smile was on her face.

She was home alone at the moment. And she wanted to finish the dishes before her mother got home. The blonde look over at Tapirmon who was watching some television in the living room.

She smiled, but stopped when her mind grew blank. "Oh..." Her eyes go daze for a moment. The plate she was holding slipped out of her hands. And shattered when it touched the ground. Tapirmon whip his head around to look over at Tiffany with worry. "Tiffany are you alright?" He asked quickly.

Tiffany eyes shut and she fell backwards. The last thing she heard before she passed out was. "Tiffany!" From her digimon partner.

Tiffany when she found herself in her dreams. A sudden scream was heard in the distance. The blonde frowned as she found in herself in the darkness she was in. "Hello?" She asked out loud. Looking for the source of the scream.

The scream came once again. Tiffany started to run in the direction of the scream. Until she felt something grab her shoulder. Forcing to stay still. Chills started to rush up her body. As something began to whisper in her ear.

Time is ultimately shattered...

Not the same as it once was....

But is this for a good cause....

Time will only show...

Lady of dreams....

In due time, a decision must be made...

Life over death....to help a friend

But is death, worth time?

Will you allow time, to break even more?

Will the child with a pure heart, break apart?

Lady of dreams...

I implore you, to think before you do...

Your decision will effect the war ahead of you...

It will effect not only you, but the Lady of Faith, the warrior, the burning sun, the maiden of the moon, and the dancer of demons....

Think of your future...before you leap.

Because it may be your last...

Tiffany felt something prick at her neck. And sudden images started to flash before her eyes. The sun and moon seeming to merge together, a demon that appeared to be made of lava stepping towards her. Six holy rings glowing before her, slowly losing their golden glow. And a man wearing glasses and a lab coat. His facial features covered by darkness, the only thing she could make from his face, was a twisted evil grin. "Tiffany" He whispered in the darkness.

Tiffany suddenly jolted awake. Sweat covered her entire body. As she was painting heavily. She was frantically looking around. Not able to see anything, because her eyes were darting around the room. The images that she saw in her dreams, still flashing before her eyes. She screamed loudly, tears streaming down her face.

"Tiffany" Her mother's voice finally reached her ears. Tiffany slowly closed her eyes. And open them to see her mother and Richard staring down at her. Her mother was holding a towel on her forehead. "Are you alright sweetheart?" She asked with worry.

Richard nodded. "You practically scared us when we walked in." He said trying to make a joke to calm her down. "You were on the ground...unconscious. We were worried about you."

Tiffany sighed and removed the towel from her forehead. "I think...I am okay now." She whispered. She was slowly getting to her feet. Richard shook his head and made sure she sat back down on the couch. "Hold your horses, you need to get your energy back. You were freaking out...with what happen. I think you should rest." He instructed.

Tiffany's mother nodded. "He's right. You sit there, and watch some television. And I will get you some soup." She exclaimed. She walked off to the kitchen to prepare the food.

Tiffany frowned as recalled her dreams. What did it all mean?

(Intersection)

Impmon was standing on a police car. The police stand around him, guns focused at him.

"Get down off the car and take off the goofy suit, kid." An officer shouted.

His partner frowned. "Should we tell him we weren't issued any ammo, sir?"

"Shh, kid'll hear you! I don't know how you made it through the police academy."

Impmon smirked. "You think you're a match for me? You guys may be armed, but I got something really special up my sleeve...or on my finger! Here, arrest this! Badda Boom!"

Police officers yell as the fireball flew towards them. But the attack was deflected by a shadow like being. Which then scooped up Impmon, and dashed away.

The police officer partner was quickly looking around the surrounding area. "Ahh, he's gone!"

The officer from before sighed and placed a hand to his forehead. "From now on, no more than twelve cups of coffee. We gotta keep these hallucinations to a minimum."

(Below a freeway overpass)

Renamon was holding Impmon by the back of his neck. The Imp digimon was struggling to be let go. "Put me down, you ugly furball!"

"Or what? You'll use that little flame of yours to boil water and make me some bad tea? (Impmon struggles around again. Anger burn in his eyes.) Why do you pretend to be stronger than you are?" She asked curiously.

"Be quiet! I don't have to take this from you! All you do is follow your pathetic little human around and hide behind her skirts like a little baby!"

Renamon narrowed her eyes. "You'd better watch what you say about that 'pathetic little human.' Even she could beat you up."

Impmon lets out a hurt moan. Because deep down, he knew it was true.

"Besides, without her I couldn't digivolve. But you know all about not being able to digivolve, don't you?"

Impmon gritted his teeth. " I don't need a partner to digivolve like the rest of you weaklings. I'm glad I left those stupid humans- ah, I mean, I'm glad I never had some useless partner holding me back. I'm glad!" He shouted.

Renamon gasped at this news. "Wait a minute, chatty. Did you used to have a partner?"

Impmon's eyes grew wide, as he realized what he just said out loud. He reels his fist back and punches Renamon across her face causing her to drop him.

"Oh" Renamon touches the spot where Impmon had strike her.

Impmon collapses on the floor and pounds his fist on the concrete. "I wanna digivolve! It's not fair! I'm the strongest! I deserve it! I don't need a partner..."

Renamon hears some distant screaming and looks out to see a digital field. "Huh? A digital field! Looks like the Deva is back."

(Inside the Digital field)

People were running around in every direction

"It's huge!" A man wearing a business suit shouted.

"It's scary!" A woman cried.

"It's colored a tacky purple!" A teenage blonde yelled, she was wearing way too much makeup.

A police officer was directed people away from the digital field. "That's right folks, just keep panicking in this direction..."

Rika raced behind the cop. Heading in the direction of the digital field. Her digivice was beeping. "There's never a dull day around here."

(Subway exit)

Henry and Terriermon were walking out of the subway.

Terriermon looks up into the sky. "I sense a digimon, Henry!"

Henry's eyes grew wide. "What? Oh man, there's never a dull day around here." His digivice was beeping.

(Park)

Takato was holding out his D-power, as it was beeping loudly. "A digimon! It's a deva, Guilmon!" Guilmon was growling lowly. Ah...why is there never a dull day around here? Oh well, no rest for the weary. "Let's go!" He exclaimed as he began to run off.

(Sidewalk near apartment complex)

Julia and Blaine were frowning as their D-powers were beeping loudly.

"This doesn't look good." Gatomon whispered.

Pansamon barred his fangs. "We have to get there, and quick."

Julia looks up at Blaine. "Never a dull day around here..." She whispered.

Blaine nodded to agree with her. "Your telling me."

(Through busy streets)

Epipamon looks up at Haru. "Haru, your digivice!" Haru gasped as she quickly pulled out her D-power. And noticed, that not only hers. But also her friend's Jin's digivice was beeping loudly.

"Their must be a digimon nearby." Jin barred his teeth.

Kotemon eyes narrowed. "Time to get into some action."

(Tiffany's apartment)

Tiffany eyes open quickly as she heard her digivice beeping loudly. From the corner of her eye. She could see Tapirmon. The dream bearer digimon look as if they needed to go.

She was getting up to her feet. But was stopped when Richard came back around. He was talking to her mother in the kitchen. "Where do you think your going?" he asked.

Tiffany frowned. "My friends needs me. I have to go." She whispered.

He shook his head. "Out of the question, your ill."

Tiffany bit her lip. "Please let me go. You don't understand."

Richard was about to say something else. But stopped when he noticed her D-power inside of her purse. The digivice was beeping. And he quickly understood why she needed to leave. "Alright, but I will be driving you there." He instructed.

Tiffany was surprised by this. "Oh...okay."

Tiffany's mother look up from the kitchen. "What's going on?" She asked.

"I am, going to take Tiffany to see some of her friends. They need her help. After she is done. I will bring her safely back." He promised her.

Tiffany's mother frowned. But she took a deep breathe and handed her daughter a bowl of soup. "Be careful."

Tiffany nodded. "I will" She then puts on her purse. And quickly scoops up Tapirmon with her free arm. Thankfully Richard and her mother were talking about something.

"I will go out to the car!" She said. As she left the room. Before anyone notice her walking out with her 'stuff animal' and ask about it.

(Digital field)

(Digital field)

Impmon, Renamon and Rika all stood inside the digital field.

"This is perfect. Watch this, furball! I'll prove to you I'm strong even without digivolving! That is unless you're too chicken to fight me, you dorky donkey!" Impmon shouted up at Indramon.

The horse digimon was chuckling to himself. "hmm"

"Get ready for a world of hurt! And you'd better just stay out of my way, you mean hairball. (He looks over his shoulder, to stare at Renamon.)This is between me and the purple pony!"

"Impmon, you don't stand a chance." Renamon whispered. A look of concern on her face.

"Huh? Badda Boom!" Renamon gasps as Impmon sends a fireball over her shoulder. "Do you want to be destroyed? Is that it?" Renamon asked angrily.

Impmon bawled his fists. "Go away. I don't need your help or your pity. Now get out of here before I blast you! I said beat it!"

Indramon smirks. "I'd be glad to fight you both."

Impmon waves his arms up and down. "Wait a minute, she's got nothing to do with it! This is between you and me! Right, let's do this!" Impmon concentrates for his attack. "Inferno Funnel...Fire!" Impmon summons a ball of fire out of a vortex in the ground. It strikes Indramon, with no effect.

"Hah! Ooh, that tickles." Indramon laughs.

Impmon eyes grew wide in horror. "Ahh?"

Indramon bats away Impmon with his upper right hoof

"Aaaaah!"

Impmon stands back up. He was hurt slightly. And he growls lowly. "Is that all you got? A little old lady with a handbag full of marshmallows could hit harder! It's time to teach you a little thing I like to call humility!"

Impmon charges and is struck by Indramon once more. Calumon, Henry, Takato, and the other tamers. Along with their digimon came in tow."

Calumon frowned at the fight in front of her. "Ohh..."

Takato grimaced. "What happened?"

Tiffany held a fist over her heart. To see Impmon getting hurt. "Impmon!" She shouted with worry.

Julia's eyes shook with worry. "What is he doing?" She asked.

Jin crossed his arms over his chest. "Isn't it obvious. He is getting himself killed."

Blaine shot the black haired boy a glare.

Henry's eyes narrowed at the horse digimon. "A Deva! Terriermon, you know what to do!"

The rookie digimon nodded. And was about to pounce off his shoulder.

Renamon held out her arm and shook her head. "Wait."

Everyone eyes grew wide at this. "Huh?"

"Wait? Why should we wait?" Henry asked.

Tapirmon nodded. "He needs our help. He won't stand a chance against that thing." He exclaimed.

Renamon frowned. "I know...he says he wants to do it himself. We should respect his wishes."

"Huh?"

Takato shook his head. "I wouldn't wish this on anyone!"

Indramon knocks Impmon back once more

"This really is a valuable lesson you're teaching me." Indramon chuckled to himself.

Impmon coughs up some data bits. "It's better than your stupid Sovereign can teach you! (coughs) Your Sovereign's dumber than mud and twice as ugly!" He laughs.

Indramon growls. "I will not allow you to insult my master!" He strikes Impmon in the chest. Sending the rookie flying backwards.

"Ahh!"

Epipamon shook her head. "This...this is too painful to watch." She whispered.

Calumon frowned. "Ooh..."

Rika looks over at her digimon. Not sure what to do. "Uh, Renamon..."

Renamon shook her head. "Leave him be."

Indramon stood over the Impmon now. Impmon couldn't even get up to his feet. He was breathing heavily. "So, little fool, have you had enough?"

Impmon struggles up to his feet. "Not a chance. I'm just getting my second wind!"

Pansamon gritted his fangs. "Can't we do something. Normally I wouldn't mind roughhousing him myself. But I wouldn't allow it to go this far."

Terriermon frowns as he looks up at his tamer. "Henry, normally I wouldn't complain, but don't you think this is going a little too far?"

Henry nodded. "You're right, Terriermon. Come on Impmon, you can do it!"

Takato bawled his fists. "That's right! Give him the ol' one-two!"

Tiffany held her hands over her mouth. "That's right! I believe in you Impmon! Because your my friend!"

Impmon eyes grew wide at this. But he shook his head. "Hey, stick a sock in it, if I wanted your help I'd ask- ahhh!"

Indramon strikes Impmon. Impmon is severely damaged and begins distorting. Everyone gasps at this. Julia eyes started to shake. And she started to cry on Blaine's shoulder. Her older brother held her as she began to cry

Indramon smirks. "You have a lot of heart for a weakling, but your fate was set when you stood against me."

"It's now or never, Renamon!" Rika shouted over at her.

Renamon once again shook her head. "Not just yet."

Gatomon eyes grew wide. "But we can't just let him die..."

"And the world won't miss another weakling." Indramon raises his hoof to stomp Impmon.

"Don't do it!" Takato shouted.

Tiffany shook her head. As tears began to race down her face. "Please leave him alone!"

"I can't watch any more, come on!" Guilmon raced forward.

"Yeah!" Takato raced forward.

Tiffany gasped when she noticed Takato race forward. She wanted to run after him. But she notice Tapirmon shaking his head.

Takato and Guilmon run towards Indramon. Indramon's hoof descends toward Impmon

"Hurry, before it's too late to save him!" Takato shouted.

"Soon..." Renamon narrows her eyes.

"He's going to be dead soon, if we don't do anything!" Blaine growled.

Takato and Guilmon continue to run towards Indramon

"Soon..."

Rika looks over at Renamon. "How about now, Renamon?"

Renamon swoops Impmon up just as Indramon hits the ground, where Impmon was moments before.

Impmon looks up at Renamon. "Thanks, I had him right where I wanted him!"

Renamon rolled her eyes. "Right..."

Indramon growls. " You have sealed your fate as well." Indramon strikes Renamon and she knocked back

"Renamon!" Rika said worriedly.

"Guys, i think it is time for our digimon to Digivolve!" He exclaimed.

Everyone quickly pulled out their D-powers. Excluding Blaine.

Takato looks back at the fairy digimon. "Calumon!"

"Ooh? Oh..." The symbol on her forehead begins to glow.

"Mmm-hmm." Takato nods. "guilmon, digivolve!"

"Mmm-hmm. On it!"

Everyone else gave the command to their digimon as well.

Seven cards spun around until they were caught by their respectful owners. "Digi-modify!" All of them shouted. As they swiped their cards through their D-powers. "Digivoultion activate!"

"Digivoultion." Their digivices announced.

"Guilmon digivovle too..."

"Terriermon digivovle too..."

"Renamon digivovle too..."

"Tapirmon digivovle too..."

"Pansamon digivovle too..."

"Kotemon digivovle too..."

"Epipamon digivovle too..."

Their data is broken down, and then reconfigured. Making them stronger, and changing their appearances.

"Growlmon!"

"Gargomon!"

"Kyubimon!"

"Airdramon!"

"Gamimon!"

"Musyamon!"

"Nymphamon!"

" I hope you feel you've increased your odds." The ropes holding Indramon's horn to his back dissolve and the horn floats over to Indramon's mouth. Impmon crawls forward.

"Fox Tail Inferno!"

"Pyro Blaster!"

"Have a Gargo Laser!"

"Spinning Neddle!"

"Quote the Raven!"

"Cat's eye hypnotism!"

"Shogun sword!"

"Leaf shards!"

Indramon sucks their attacks into his horn. Everyone eyes grew wide in shock.

Impmon gritted his teeth. "You mean...I have to digivolve to get stronger?"

Indramon begins to glow with blue energy. And he begins to grow taller. "I was chosen by the Sovereign. Did you really think you could defeat me with paltry tricks such as these? Now allow me to show you what a digimon of true power can do!"

Impmon struggles to stand "Bring it!"

"Horn of Desolation!" Indramon roars.

Indramon sends the energy from the eight attacks back toward the digimon. They're struck and fly backward, making the kids gasp.

Impmon bawls his fists. "What, are you afraid to fight me, hah? Afraid I'll digivolve?"

Indramon shook his head. "Huh, so be it. Prepare to meet your doom!"

Impmon yells and runs toward Indramon

To be continued

(Elsewhere)

A man was typing away on his screen. Glasses were pushed up against his nose. As he was typing away. He was wearing a lab coat, over a neatly pressed black suit. A smile was plastered on his face, as he did his work.

"Almost done." He whispered to himself. "I am so much closer to my goal."

The man turns his head to look back at someone who was approaching him. It was Blaine's and Julia's uncle. "Hey" The green haired man waved. "Uh, how is the project coming along?" He asked puzzled.

The man with the glasses chuckled lowly. "It's coming along swimmily. Everything is how it should be." He begins to smile. "And I can see, someone is ticked off by it." He clicks a few buttons. And on the screen in front of him. Gold eyes were glaring from a pitch black alleyway.

"Who's that?!" He asked puzzled. The man with the glasses smiled. "Someone, I wanted to see for a long time. But the only way for me to draw him out. Was to mess with something important to him."

Blaine's and Julia's uncle frowned. "hmm...sir. If you don't mind me asking. Why do we need Skylar and her friends?"

The man in the chair turns around to face him. He begins to smile, a twisted grin. "Well, it's very simple. I need them to enter these parallel universes. Because I need them to gain the trust of the digidestined around them. Including the fact, of gaining power and strength. "

"But do you think, Skylar or her friends. Will ever tell their friends around them. That they come from a different world?" He asked puzzled.

The man shrugs. "I do not care, if they do or not. Like I have said before. When the time comes. Their friends will know who they truly are. But surely I must allow them to gain their trust."

The green haired man frowned even more. "But why? Why them? What's so important about them?" He asked. He only wanted to know the answers.

The man in the chair, smirked. "Well, you see. Just like me. Those three children, that I have asked you to keep tabs on. Have all lost something. Like I have....years ago." He growls slightly. And shakes his head. "Do you believe in the theory, that their are multiple time lines, and that all time is happening. All at once?"

He shrugs. "I guess so."

The man with the glasses laughed. "You guess so." He chuckles and places his hand on his forehead. "You see...long ago. In the digital world. Time was concealed. It was taken by a digimon, that it didn't belong too. This digimon used it, for it's own gain. But not knowing, he would alter time."

The green haired man raised an eyebrow. "What are you saying?"

The man takes off his glasses. "Skylar and her friends. Were always meant to be in the universes they are in now. They were originally meant to grow up with those friends they are with now. That digimon who stole time. Altered the time lines. Were Skylar and her friends. Were pulled away from the universes they were meant to live in. And enter a universe where digimon didn't exist. All of them not knowing who they were supposed to be." He explained.

"What?! So your saying. That Skylar and her friends were always meant to be digidestined?"

The man with the glasses nodded. "Yes, but that right was taken away from them." He smiles as he turns back to his computer. "But when I learn about that. I began to wonder. If I could send them back to the universes they belong too. I began to collect data, and surprisingly. The answer was yes. When Skylar and her friends entered their respectful universe. The universe seem to have recognize them. The digivices that were original meant for them. Revealed itself, and gave them the rights once more to become digidestined."

The green haired man seem surprised. "I can't believe it...so is their a reason. Why you wanted them to go back?"

The man fixes his glasses yet again. "Of course. To met a digimon partner. To allow that said partner, to gain strength. And to be able to fight side by side with that partner. Because when the time is right. I have a plan, that I will need them all for." His eyes look back at the golden eyes on the screen. "And those gold eyes, the eyes belong to a digimon. A digimon that is the bearer of time. Not the one who stole time. But kept it in check. He must be furious, because all I am doing. Is trying to alter time even more. Having your niece and nephew fight along side with Takato and his friends was never supposed to happen. Same with Haru and Jin. The more I change, the more, I pull him out in the opening. Which I want, my plan requires him."

"What is your plan?"

The man with the glasses lean forward. His face finally being revealed in the low light. HIs black hair was cut short. His black rimmed glasses were pushed up against his nose. "Well for one. I want to see my students succeed. Like any good teacher. But I want to make sure, I don't make the same mistakes that I made back then. I will...make them pay." Mr. Flor growls as he clicks a button on the screen of his computer. And a image of twelve blur out images appeared on the screen.

End of episode 23

Authors note: Thank you for reading. And I hope you all enjoyed. If are confused on who Mr. Flor is. Go read episode 1. Of digimon adventure (Skylar scripts, but please don't mention anything there. Or...I shall destroy you...) Jk I will just delete the message. But anyways. Now I have finally given the reveal. I hope it lived it up to your thoughts. But anyways. I hope everyone has a good day.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

288K 4.9K 17
Y/n is the daughter of Firelight and Icebreaker. She has both fire and ice. They call her temperature, but she likes to be called Temp for short. Y/n...
7.1K 179 33
❌None of this will be based on the actual Digimon Tamers episodes!❌ What will happen when a digimon who hates tamers meet a girl? Jodie satami, 18 ye...
4.7K 175 17
In this story, you're a 14 year old girl named (Y/N) (L/N). You have short (like Commander Sampson) blonde hair, with a streak a navy blue, crimson r...
458K 27.2K 54
₊ ❁ཻུ۪۪.;:୭̥. 𝐀 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐆𝐎𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐘 ׂׂׂׂૢ་༘࿐ Laura St...