A Werewolf and a Human [2] St...

Av TeenWolfHuman

Four months after the events that nearly ended Jackson's life and resurrected Peter Hale, the McCall twins an... Mer

Chapter 1: Tattoo
Chapter 2: Chaos Rising
Chapter 3: Fireflies
Chapter 4: Unleashed
Chapter 5: Frayed
Chapter 6: Motel California
Chapter 7: Currents
Chapter 8: Visionary
Chapter 9: The Girl Who Knew Too Much
Chapter 10: The Overlooked
Chapter 11: Alpha Pact
Chapter 12: Lunar Ellipse
Chapter 13: Anchors
Chapter 14: More Bad Than Good
Chapter 15: Galvanize
Chapter 16: Illuminated
Chapter 17: Silverfinger
Chapter 18: Riddled
Chapter 19: Letharia Vulpina
Chapter 20: Echo House
Chapter 21: The Fox And The Wolf
Chapter 22: De-Void
Chapter 23: Insatiable
Chapter 24: The Divine Move
Chapter 25: The Dark Moon
Chapter 26: 117
Chapter 27: Make-Up Date
Chapter 28: Muted
Chapter 29: The Benefactor
Chapter 30: I.E.D.
Chapter 31: Orphaned
Chapter 32: Weaponized
Chapter 33: Time of Death
Chapter 35: Monstrous
Chapter 36: A Promise to the Dead
Chapter 37: Smoke and Mirrors
THIRD BOOK
NOTICE: Editing/New Stories
NEW STORIES!
NEW BOOK!!
WATTYS 2019

Chapter 34: Perishable

1.4K 41 3
Av TeenWolfHuman

++++++

Sabrina moved to get ready for school. As she grabbed her backpack, she heard a quickened heartbeat. She perked her ears up at the sound but then the heartbeat went back to being steady. 

Curious, Sabrina hiked her backpack up on her shoulder and opened her door. She saw that Scott was heading down the stairs to go to school.

Instead of following after him, she turned and went inside his bedroom. She looked around the room to see what could have made his heartbeat go crazy.

Her eyes then landed on his bed and she froze as she remembered what he was hiding underneath his bed. Walking up to the window, she saw that his motorcycle was gone.

Turning back to the bed, she knelt down, pulled the bag out and opened it to gaze upon the thousands of dollars inside. She then started to count it up. As she stacked the bills, she breathed out a sigh of relief once she saw that it was a solid 500 thousand. Half a million dollars.

Suddenly, her phone buzzed. As she pulled it out, she saw that she had a text message from Malia saying that she would see her at school soon. Putting her phone away, Sabrina then quickly moved to put the money back inside the bag and she zipped it up before heading off to school.

++++++

Sabrina walked in through the school doors and her eyes wandered. She felt that everyone around her was looking at her. Looking, calculating and suspicious. She looked back at them and found herself suspicious of her peers as well. Anyone of them could be an assassin trying to take her and the pack out for money.

Sabrina let her eyes wondered off her peers and walked over to her locker. She opened it up and grabbed the textbooks she would be needing for the morning.

Just as she was about to close her locker, someone else did it for her. Sabrina turned and smiled when she saw Malia.

"Hey, Malia."

"Hi, Sabrina. Guess what?"

"What?" she asked as she was confused as to why Malia was grinning at her. "There's a bonfire tonight and the lacrosse team are going to be there." Sabrina rolled her eyes as she hiked her backpack up higher on her shoulder.

"I know they're going to be there. It's mandatory for them. If they don't go, Coach will make them do suicide runs." she said before walking down the hallway. Malia followed after Sabrina and walked alongside her. "Let's go tonight."

"Uh, actually, I'm thinking about skipping it." Right now, Sabrina wasn't exactly in a partying mood. But Malia shook her head. "You're not skipping it." "Why not?" Sabrina asked.

But Malia was smiling. "Because won't Coach have you do suicide runs if you don't go?" Sabrina chuckled and Malia's smile grew bigger. She was glad she had made Sabrina laugh since the past couple of days, she had been down about her and Stiles.

"He would never make his favorite student do suicide runs." Malia nodded her head in agreement. "Okay, so you're right but come on, we have to go." "And why do we have to go?" 

"Because you know the guys on the lacrosse team." Malia paused to see if Sabrina was catching onto what she was saying. "So?" Malia sighed and linked her arms with Sabrina. 

"So...you can find me a lacrosse player to hook up with because, statistically speaking, someone on the team has to be single. Right?"  Sabrina nodded, now knowing what Malia was hinting at. "I do know a couple of single guys on the team but I really don't want to go tonight."

"Give me one good reason why we shouldn't go."

Because Stiles might be there.

"Did you all of a sudden forget about the Deadpool and that we are being hunted by assassins?" "That shouldn't stop us getting into a party mood. Please, Sabrina."  

Sabrina sighed and knew she would regret saying this. "Okay, we can go." Malia smiled and pulled Sabrina closer to her side. "We are going to have so much fun tonight." 

Unfortunately Malia would be wrong about that. For they would not be having fun at the bonfire that night. For they would be hunted by the assassins that Sabrina had mentioned.

++++++

The kids all gathered outside the high school and watched as the torch was being brought to the pyre. It was placed at the base and everyone screamed out when the whole thing went ablaze to signal the start of the party. The DJ began the music and the lasers started to shine through the night.

Scott was moving through the crowds of dancing and screaming people, taking in everyone and everything as he moved for the fire. So far, everything seemed normal enough. He then spotted members of the lacrosse team. They were all cheering and jumping up in excitement.

He also noticed that all of them were in their jerseys. Scott looked down and realized that he was the only one that wasn't wearing his. The whole point of this bonfire was to celebrate and show support for the team coming into the season. He was the team captain and he was the only one of the team there not being part of the team.

Well aside from Stiles, Kira and Liam. Stiles was on the Benefactor's trail, Kira was with her mother as she was still recovering and he told Liam to stay at home. Scott sighed in frustration. If it weren't for the Deadpool, they would all be here together, enjoying the party and having fun. Being normal, just like everyone else here was doing.

Scott let himself scan the area, his eyes widened when he spotted a familiar werewolf and werecoyote dancing in the crowd. The two were swaying in place, each with a flask in their hands.

"Hey," he called out to them. "What are you doing here? Both of you?"

Malia held the flask out at him. "Getting drunk. What about you?" "Trying to make sure no one gets hurt." Scott answered as his eyes then went over to his twin who kept on swaying. 

Sabrina giggled as she looked up at Scott, now noticing that he was here. "That sounds fun too. You know,funny enough, that's what I was doing at first but then a guy on the lacrosse team gave me this flask for free." Sabrina then went to take a deep drink from her flask.

Scott could smell the heavy booze inside that thing. He knew that she and Stiles were going through a rough patch right now with the whole Malia and Peter thing. 

Stiles, he was being quiet about how he was taking it. Actually, outside the business with the Deadpool, Stiles wasn't really saying anything to him. Scott guessed that his work in trying to find the Benefactor was distracting him from what he and Sabrina were going through.

But Sabrina, it was clear that she was here to try and distract and lose herself in all the noise and alcohol here. "Uh, Sabrina, you know we can't get drunk."

"What?" Malia asked him, seemingly half listening. She was still just dancing in place while Sabrina lowered the flask down from her lips.

"I think it has something to do with our healing. But, trust me, I've tried. You're not going to feel anything." Sabrina threw her arm around Scott's shoulders. "Maybe you should tell him that." Sabrina then pointed her flask in the direction of who she was talking about.

Scott looked over and spotted Liam sitting off to the side with Mason. He was in his lacrosse jersey and was pouring alcohol into some soda and spiking it.

Scott just stood there as Sabrina took her arm off his shoulders and continued on dancing alongside with Malia. 

"Malia, we didn't tell you about Peter because-" "Because you were trying to protect me," she cut in as she looked at him. "Yeah, that's what he said you'd say. And you know what he said to me? That you were right. Does that surprise you?"

"No, it makes me concerned," he answered.

Malia was still dancing with Sabrina and went to take another hard drink from her flask. "Can I ask you something? Why did you forgive Sabrina and not us?" 

"Because I actually wanted to tell her all along," Sabrina said pointing at herself and Malia nodded her head. "That's why I had forgiven her."

"Malia, Sabrina, we need to stay together. You, me, Stiles..."

"I don't want to talk about Stiles," Sabrina nearly spat at her twin. "I just want to dance with my best friend and get drunk," she said before she quickly took another drink.

"Sabrina," Scott began but stopped once Sabrina started to lose her balance. "Whoa, you are drunk." Sabrina nodded her head. "Yep." Malia then lost her balance as well and nearly collided into Sabrina if it weren't for Scott catching her as well.  

"Both of you are drunk.. But you two can't be." "Is this drunk supposed to feel like? It doesn't feel as good as I hoped." said Malia.

Scott placed Sabrina and Malia's arms around his shoulders as he helped the two girls walk through the crowd over towards a concern Mason who was looking at Liam.

Scott finally reached Mason and lowered Malia and Sabrina down onto the bench. He then looked over at Liam before looking back up at Mason. "How much has he had to drink?" "Not enough to get him like this," he told him.

Scott saw that Sabrina and Malia seemed to be drowsy as Liam was. "Something's happening. We need to get them out of here. I think we're going have to-" But Scott was blinking a bit as he started getting light-headed.

Scott wobbled a bit before Mason moved to steady him. "How much did you drink?" Mason asked. "Nothing." Scott muttered. "Not even a sip."

Scott blinked as he took in everything around him. He then spotted the DJ at the soundboard. He watched as he turned up the reverb and Scott felt the drowsiness hit him harder. "It's not the drinks. It's the music!" 

 "The music?" Mason asked.

Scott began wobbling in place. "I have to...I have to turn off the music. Don't let them out of your sight." He ordered Mason.

Just as Scott began wobbling over to the DJ, some security guards made their way over to them and Scott saw them moving in and lifting Sabrina up from the ground.

"No," he said as two others started to take Liam and Malia up and carry them off. "Wait!" he cried as he tried to move for them but his feet gave in and he fell on his knees. He then felt a pair of hands pulling him up by his arms. 

"Hey!" Mason said as he moved in their way. "What are you doing?" But they ignored him and kept on carrying them away. "These are my friends!" he yelled at them.

"Your friends are overly intoxicated," one of them said to him. "They need to be escorted out." "Okay, I'll go with them." "That won't be necessary," the man said trying to move him out of the way. "I said they're my friends-" 

But the man had enough. He shoved Mason to the ground and he moved with the others to take the four of them off towards the main building. Mason was helped to his feet by two lacrosse players. 

Mason knew he had to stop the music. He ran off and pulled himself to the platform where the DJ was and stomped over to him. "You got to shut if off!" he yelled at him.

But the DJ just pushed him aside. Mason grit his teeth and noticed the power cord. He ran over to it and unplugged the speakers.

The partying crowd let out a mix of boos once they realized that the music had stopped playing. Mason smiled as he got the music to stopped. Now he had only hoped that his friends were okay.

++++++

Scott was dragged through the halls until he was thrown along with Sabrina, Liam and Malia. He then looked up and saw about half a dozen guys altogether. And he saw that one of them men, who was balding, was carrying a large container.

"What is that? What are you doing?" Scott slurred out. "It's gasoline," he said before he uncapped it and the smell started to leak out. "Haigh says we got to burn you."

"No, please don't do this."

Scott turned to his left and saw that his twin had awaken from being unconscious. Her voice cracked as she pleaded the man not to burn them. "Sorry to do this to you kids but you're just worth way too damn much."

He then started to douse Scott, Sabrina, Liam and Malia in gasoline as he went down the line. He saw that Liam and Malia were not only awake but were already starting to sit back up.

Liam and Malia were starting to blink blurry eyed as the gasoline hit them but they opened their eyes just in time to see a man open a lighter and hold it right in front of Scott's face. 

Scott opened his mouth to say something but the lighter then moved in front of Sabrina's face. Sabrina's eyes glowed blue as the flame passed over her. The heat from the fire made Sabrina's insides twist as she knew the moment that it fell then she, her twin and her friends would be engulfed in flames.

She could see that the man was about to let the lighter go and her hand shot out like lightning. She gripped the guy's hand and quickly closed the cover, putting out the flame. She then grit her teeth as she began squeezing the man's hand so hard that they all could hear bones starting to break. The bald man gave a shout as he fell to his knees in pain.

 The other people tried to react but they were halted by two new arrivals. Derek and Braeden moved in and started to attack them.

The two that were in the classroom came out and moved to try and bring them down but Braeden and Derek charged and struck at them. 

Derek then moved over to the four that were still lying down on the ground. "You alright?" he asked, looking them over. "Yeah, we're okay." Scott muttered.

Derek helped Sabrina up. "What happened to the guns?" she asked as Braeden helped the rest up from the floor. "You're covered in gasoline," Derek told her, as if it was obvious.

Sabrina rolled her eyes, "No shit, Sherlock." Derek huffed but a faint smile appeared on his face. Derek was about to speak but a faint ringing cut him off.

Sabrina patted her pockets for her phone and pulled it out and her eyes widened as she saw that Stiles' dad was calling her. With her hands shaking, she answered the call.

"Hey Sheriff. Is everything okay?" 

"Not really, uh...I don't know how to tell you this but Stiles and Lydia were captured by Brunski tonight at Eichen House and Stiles got hurt."

Sabrina's heartbeat quickened up when he said that Stiles got hurt. "What? Is he-" "He's at the hospital right now getting checked out. We think it might be a concussion. I know he would feel better if you were here."

Sabrina sighed. She knew that Stiles probably hadn't told his dad that he and her weren't on speaking terms at the moment but Sabrina didn't care at the moment. All she cared about was if Stiles was okay.

"I'll be there as soon as I can." 

"Alright. I'll see you soon, Sabrina." 

Sabrina ended the call and let out a shaky breath that she didn't realize she was holding in. She turned around and saw that Scott, Liam and Malia were looking at her with concern, no doubt that they had just heard the conversation on the phone. 

"Is everything okay, Sabrina?" Derek asked since he didn't have his werewolf abilities anymore. Sabrina shook her head as she blinked back tears. "Stiles, he-" She let out another shaky breath. "I need a ride to the hospital." 

"I'll take you." Derek said. "And I'll come along with you," said Malia. Sabrina sadly smiled at Malia, grateful that she was going to be with her.

"Let's go," Malia said as she grabbed Sabrina's hand and together they ran out of the school with Derek hot on their feet. 

As they ran to Derek's car, all Sabrina hoped was that Stiles was okay and that nothing major happened to him.

[Published 7/1/18]

*Author's Note: Hello readers! Sorry that it has been awhile since updating this book :/ I have been busy lately but I am back AND WITH A NEW BOOK AS WELL! 

Go check out my The Walking Dead book called "Unexpected" It is a Daryl Dixon love story. :) 

Fortsett รฅ les

You'll Also Like

69.2K 1.3K 23
Carson and Carter and Cassity are the new sisters in Beacon Hills. All three of them have magic but Carson and Carter are also half werewolf. They mo...
12.5K 282 22
What if Scott wasn't the first werewolf in the family? What if his twin sister has been a secret werewolf for nearly eight years? Skylar McCall, tw...
98.6K 1.7K 43
โ€ข~BOOK TWO~โ€ข Jennifer Blake was gone and the sacrifices were over, but that didn't stop the bad things in Beacon Hills. Something else was going on a...
18.7K 453 15
25 year old Hailey is a woman of secrets. Not one person knows everything about her. When she is called back to Beacon Hills, her life flips. Her bro...