UNIVERSE / BTS.

Par transwillgraham

you have my world, you're my small universe. [bts oneshots / © 2017] Plus

INTRO: universe
01: skate or die / sope
02: queer / sope
03: queer / sope
04: let me love you / sope
05: pretty girl / sope
06: pretty girl / sope
07: stargazing and elvis / vhope
08: angel / taejoon
09: teen, age / vminkook
10: english boys / namgi
11: english boys / namgi
12: clumsy / jikook
13: late night / minjoon
14: bach vs the rolling stones / vmin
15: 21st century boys / jihope
16: i'm in love now / 2seok
17: dawn / namgi
18: petals & paragraphs / taegguk
19: incomplete / vmin
20: misfits / jikook
21: we need to talk / namseok
22: we need to talk / namseok
23: varsity jacket / namgi [!]
24: honey / sope
25: californian baby / taegi
26: rewrite the stars / minjoon
27: rewrite the stars / minjoon
28: rewrite the stars / minjoon
29: the sea and the moon / namgguk
30: the sea and the moon / namgguk
31: nap / jinmin
32: thunderstorms / yoongguk
33: the sea and the moon / namgguk
34: hanahaki byou / yoonjin
35: swimming pools / namgiseok
36: ghost / jihope
39: ghost / jihope
40: stay with me / yoonmin
41: there for you / jikook
42: lost boy / taegiseok
43: lost boy / taegiseok
44: heard it on the radio / namgguk
45: heard it on the radio / namgguk
46: sick / taegijoon
47: my dream still remains / 2seok
48: show me your love / jingguk [!]
49: my dream still remains / 2seok
50: please / taegguk [!]
52: shooting stars all break up / taegi
53: self confident / 2seokgguk
54: if we hit on troubled water / namgi
55: comfort / namgi
56: GCF PRESENTS: jjk & pjm in busan / jikook
57: punch-drunken youngbloods / hopegguk
58: flower blossoms / taejin
59: you're a peach / taejoon
60: love maze / taegi [!]
61: cinnamon & lemon drops / namseok
62: let the river run / jikook
63: let the river run / jikook
64: growing pains / 2seok
65: scared / taegi
66: growing pains / 2seok
67: 134340/pluto / jinmin
68: escaped cub / namgguk
69: i'm in utopia / sope
70: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
a/n / 15K Q&A
15K Q&A ANSWERS + FACE REVEAL!
MORE questions, fanfic ideas and some stuff
71: 2ND THOTS / jinmin [!]
72: can call me artist (can call me idol!) / namseok
73: all the bad men, cop out! / vmin
74: boys of the apocalypse / yoonjin
75: bad day / taeminguk
76: you're a tough one, mr min! / namgi [🎄]
77: fake it till you make it / taeguk [🎄]
78: meet the parents / jinmin [🎄]
79: "secret" boyfriend / taegi
80: under (knuckle) wraps / vmin
81: promise / namguk
82: promise / namguk
83: be my valentine / namguk
84: cataclysmic / yoonmin
85: autumn boys / taeseok
86: crush culture / taegikook
87: back to ninety four / jingguk
88: cupid / taeseokgguk [!]
89: come be my teacher / taegi
90: so you're a tough guy / namgi

make up to wake up | yoonjinjoon

531 26 23
Par transwillgraham

make up to wake up

word count : 3k
overview : seokjin drags his boyfriends into one of his beauty videos. ( this is soft™ and i had fun writing it // title from 'outro: her' by bts // part one of my bangtan as youtubers au! )

x

"why do i already regret this?" yoongi asked, watching as seokjin set up his lighting equipment and camera, fiddling with his rings. namjoon laughed.

"because you hate makeup and don't trust our boyfriend?" he suggested, making seokjin bark out a laugh. the beauty guru shook his head with a grin, turning on his light and chuckling as namjoon and yoongi blinked at the brightness.

"c'mon yoongs, i agreed to sing on your track, so we're gonna do makeup and answer questions," seokjin smiled, ruffling yoongi's black hair and causing his boyfriend to glare at him, not very intimidating with his freckles and puffy cheeks. "now let's go!"

seokjin was a relatively famous beauty youtuber, under the name of KINGJIN, who had quickly gained a massive following after a collaboration with manny mua (which included lots of roasting james charles and way too many flamboyant hand waves and 'oh honey''s) last year, and his boyfriends, namjoon (joon's tunes) and yoongi (genius lab), made both music and travel vlogs. all of their fans adored the polyamorous relationship, following all three of the boys on every social media so they'd never miss an update, even going as far as to write fan fiction (some of which they'd read out on camera in a travel vlog, cringing and laughing), and there was even an unofficial ship name: geniuskingtunes. seokjin loved each and every one of his fans, and he just loved what he did.

and today, he'd dragged his boyfriends into his beauty videos. he'd tweeted out "so i'm doing a makeup video with @geniusmin and @moonjoon, y'all have any Q's for my men?", and the replies had flocked in, especially with makeup suggestions for the boys. seokjin, with his blonde hair and generally bright attitude, preferred bright colours, like various shades of pink, but his fans had loads of suggestions for his boyfriends. for yoongi, with his whole monochrome thing he had going, they'd suggested several cool dark looks, meanwhile for namjoon, with his greenish hair and tan skin, there had been many suggestions of greens and blues and greys, nice and tumblr-esque. and seokjin was more than happy to comply.

now there they sat, a whole table full of makeup in front of the bare faced boys. seokjin turned on the camera and went to sit down between yoongi and namjoon. "hey guys!" he beamed, an easy smile on his face. "welcome back. today i have some very special guests for you, you guys definitely know them by now." seokjin smiled at his boyfriends expectantly, and yoongi and namjoon smiled.

"hi, i'm namjoon, jin's boyfriend," the tanned boy smiled, waving dorkily at the camera, laughing. "self-promo, go subscribe to joon's tunes."

"yeah, do that," yoongi smiled lazily. "hi, i'm yoongi, jin's second boyfriend, as you already know. hyung dragged us into this video for you guys, so enjoy, i guess." he grinned, watching as jin clapped his hands with a content smile.

"alright, so plenty of suggestions and questions were tweeted at me, so i'm gonna do joon's makeup first–" jin started, having picked up a bottle of concealer and a brush.

"why me?" namjoon asked, wide eyed as he stared at the totally foreign objects in front of him. sharing a house with jin meant a lot of makeup was everywhere– seriously, jin had three rooms of the house with his makeup in them– but it did not mean he knew what any of that shit did. he knew eyeliner, mascara and lipstick, basic shit, but the rest of it might as well have been alien tech to him.

"well, because you're the youngest out of the three," jin responded, pinching namjoon's cheek with a sweet smile. "and yoon, you can read out questions." jin passed his givenchy-cased iphone to yoongi as he held namjoon's face in one hand, brushing hair from his face. he kept namjoon's hair out of the way with a supreme headband, the youngest looking slightly terrified.

seokjin quickly found the right concealer for namjoon's tan complexion. "sadly, i could not find the right colour in my favourite mark for joon's skin, so i'm settling for urban decay," he explained, putting a fair amount on the brush as yoongi scrolled down the questions. "ugh, i kinda love namjoonie's bare face, but this'll look hella good honey."

namjoon grimaced jokingly, laughing as seokjin pecked his nose. yoongi cleared his throat to read out a question. "alright, geniuskingjin asked 'what are the best things about being in a relationship slash living with each other?'," his voice was sleepy-esque, the way seokjin liked it. the eldest hummed quietly, looking at yoongi with a smile as he brushed the cream around namjoon's face. "personally, i love jin's cooking– okay, lies. he cooks great. but what i love most is when namjoon and i are beat from working in the studio for hours, and jin-hyung just comes home from work with the biggest smile and a bag of takeaway, and we eat and watch tv until we go to bed."

"aw, who knew yoonie-hyung was so soft?" namjoon laughed, wincing as yoongi hit his exposed leg, that was up on the sofa as he was sitting to face jin. "ow! okay, i take it back. anyway, my favourite thing about living with these two dorks is when we all take a day off and just chill, either in the pool or inside, cuddling up and singing and being dorks. that's... that's great."

seokjin beamed, brushing concealer over the slight acne on namjoon's chin. "love you too, joon. my favourite thing about this... just how being in love with these two is like being in love with my best friends."

yoongi and namjoon's smiles grew even wider. seokjin laughed airily and picked up some foundation, showing it to the camera. "this is chanel, which is damn pricey, but totally worth it. it lasts, like, forever."

yoongi leaned on seokjin as he read out another question, chuckling at the confused expression on namjoon's face as their boyfriend began to brush powder over the concealer. "jaejaehyun asked 'what are your favourite songs at the moment + yoongi and joon, what're your favourite makeup looks on jin?'."

"my favourite song right now is definitely the acoustic version of sex, by the 1975," jin said. "ah, close your eyes joon-ah. wow, this is looking good, let me do your makeup more often."

"fat chance of that," namjoon murmured, making jin poke him with an acrylic nail. "ow! this is boyfriend abuse!"

"babuse," yoongi muttered, making them all laugh stupidly. "okay, asides from joon being abused– my favourite song is full house, by mobb, who yg seem to have just forgotten about, like what the fuck?"

"is this allowed?" jin added, making namjoon laugh. "mess up your foundation and i'll kill you," he warned, fanning namjoon's face in an attempt to get the makeup to set.

"okay, okay," namjoon smiled, leaning in to kiss jin unexpectedly, the eldest blushing prettily. "my favorite song... on the way by khalid. i keep playing it when i drive to work and it's so fucking good."

seokjin was picking out eyeshadows for namjoon, looking between an olive green colour, a deep gold and a copper one. yoongi was considering the second question. "uh, i reckon my favourite makeup look on jinnie was that one he did inspired by all time low? with all the reds and blues and silver?"

"ah, the last young renegade one?" jin asked, and yoongi nodded. "i love that look! i'll add a picture if you guys don't know what i mean."

"mine's the g-dragon inspired one you did last week," namjoon said, closing his eyes. jin held a liquid eyeliner pen, and he carefully drew a thin line on namjoon's lids. "with all the glitter. it was all over our pillows for days though."

yoongi laughed at the thought, watching interestedly as jin applied makeup, the oldest narrating as he went.

"this is pretty bog-standard eyeliner, just rimmel, it comes with a mascara pen and false eyelash set as well. it looks so good on namjoon, like better than it does on me," jin said, admiring his work and taking his phone from yoongi so he could film closer. the three were sat relatively close to the camera, in jin's studio– a huge, beige pained room with lots of natural lighting and makeup, a desk set up with a computer and editing equipment in the corner– but jin liked to get close ups. "gosh, joon, your eyes are so pretty."

"woah, hyung's right," yoongi said, leaning closer. namjoon was usually gorgeous, but the makeup... wow. it accentuated his eyes so much. "jin, you're doing more right?"

"i think we just found yoongi's new kink," namjoon laughed, glancing down at the mirror jin had on the table. "wow, i do look good though... i have to change outfits to fit with this."

"later, later," jin promised, handing his phone back to yoongi. "okay, so i'm gonna use this gorgeous bronze shade, um... roman shield, that's it, from chanel's 'ancient beauty' eyeshadow palette. it's sorta glittery, and it'll look great with namjoon's skin."

yoongi leaned back on the sofa comfortably, reading another question. "okay, jasmine1998 asked if we'll ever consider doing a fan meet event or something similar." he looked at the other two, impressed with namjoon's ability to stay still as jin applied soft eyeshadow, blending it carefully. the guru pursed his lips.

"i mean, it'd be pretty cool... maybe, you guys," jin flashed his winning smile. "ah, yoongi, pass me the ancient beauty palette?"

yoongi passed him the silver container, watching as jin used a burgundy/crimson shade. "this is the aphrodite shade, 'cos i think crimson and copper are such complementary colours, right?" he gasped after blending it in, and namjoon's eyes snapped open.

"what? does it look bad?"

"woah, joon, it looks amazing!" yoongi said, honest. his boyfriend looked fucking smokin' hot, kind of gothic, with only one eye done so far.

"oh my god, you look so good," jin gushed. "we are so going out for dinner and spamming my instagram with selfies after this."

namjoon grinned, closing his eyes and letting jin continue. yoongi continued to read. "softday6 tweeted 'yoongi, have you ever considered wearing skinny jeans with fishnets?', 'namjoon, how are your dogs doing?', 'jin, what is your favourite eyeshadow palette and/or colour?'," yoongi laughed at the question directed at him, looking down at the ripped jeans and fishnets he was wearing. "there's your answer! i love these, honestly."

"and that is why later i'm turning you into an ulzzang model," jin added, making yoongi blush furiously. "oh honey, my favourite has got to be urban decay's "street credit". it's so pretty, and you know my main gal rihanna collaborated. lava lamps is my favourite shade, it makes my eyes pop."

"our dogs are great, thanks for asking," namjoon giggled. "monie is so energetic, and jin's new puppy, jia, is the cutest thing!"

"follow jinsjia on instagram." yoongi coughed, jin laughing loudly. the three were wide smiled as jin continued with the makeup, adding mascara to namjoon's eyelashes and almost swooning when he saw the end result.

"oh my god, i love it." jin said, exaggerated hand on his chest, filming close ups. yoongi was wide eyed, stunned. namjoon looked amazing.

"wow," namjoon breathed, looking in the mirror. "i feel like i need fake nails."

"baby, i am not finished," jin assured, taking a lipstick and lip liner from the table. "sit still, we're almost done. this is a current favourite, an older urban decay design, it's a lovely deep crimson shade called red wine," he swatched a bit on his hand, showing it to the camera. "comes with a matching lip liner too."

"nice," yoongi said absentmindedly. "min_kim asked 'jin, how is your makeup line coming along? namjoon, are you any closer to finishing your mixtape? yoongi, what are you working on?'."

"my makeup line is still in the works," seokjin said, not looking away from namjoon as he lined his lips carefully. "reckon it'll be out in a month or two. y'all are gonna love it!" seokjin moved his hand so namjoon could talk, looking quite odd with empty lined lips.

"my mixtape is going very well!" he beamed. "i want to get it up soon, i have two more tracks to produce and then it's finished!"

"we're all proud of you, joonie," yoongi grinned, leaning over to kiss namjoon's cheek. "i'm not working on much right now, i am writing some songs for a new sm group that wants to debut, though."

"you're doing great, sweetie," jin grinned, taking the lipstick and rubbing the crimson colour onto his fingertip. "joon, lips open."

the makeup was complete.

namjoon looked absolutely amazing, seokjin made sure to get close ups. his lips looked fuller, his eyes were mesmerizing with the dark shadow, and he had even agreed to dark red fake nails. yoongi may have drooled.

"your turn, yoon," jin rubbed his hands together, and yoongi rolled his eyes, smiling dorkily. "you'll look amazing. joon, you're on questions!"

yoongi was the one with his hair pushed back now, smiling like a dork at his boyfriend as seokjin picked out a concealer and foundation for yoongi's somewhat pale complexion. he said the products' names again, holding them up, before beginning to apply them to the younger, kissing yoongi softly before he started.

"ooo, found a good question," namjoon smirked, tapping his nails on his thigh. his face full of makeup didn't exactly go with his yeezy t-shirt and ripped jeans, but he somehow managed to look fucking amazing; that was just the magic of namjoon. "dunno if this'll get you flagged, but @agustdick just asked 'who doms/tops in the relationship?' and another account– @queenjin– asked 'how do you guys fuck?'." he looked at his hyungs for a confirmation that this was okay to ask, and yoongi shrugged.

"jin-hyung?" joon asked, smiling. seokjin smiled.

"ah fuck it, nothing's pg here," he laughed, brushing foundation over the concealer. "although i may look like a bottom, both namjoon and i are tops."

"yoon is our lovely lil sub," namjoon pinched yoongi's cheek, causing his hyung to shoot him a death glare. "jin's a pretty surprising dom."

"yeah yeah, alright," yoongi rolled his eyes, feeling jin's fingers hold his face in place. "how do we fuck... generally i just kinda take each one of them separately, or i get spit roasted. whichever way, it's always amazing."

"oh god, we are getting flagged, say goodbye to our youtube accounts," seokjin face palmed, grinning nevertheless. namjoon fanned yoongi's face while seokjin picked out his favourite palette, ready to transform yoongi into a goth daydream. "okay, so i'm using the urban decay "street credit" palette– oh, and this is not a sponsored video, i swear– 'cause this is kinda my fave right now, and i think yoongi will really suit it," he pointed at a grey shimmering shade, namjoon and yoongi looking on with interest. "i'm using the skater kid shade, which i don't use often, but everyone wanted me to make yoongi into a goth girlfriend, so here we go."

eyeliner was applied first, two big flicks making yoongi's eyes even more feline, the second eldest admiring his reflection. "wow hyung, you actually managed to make me look good." he laughed, and seokjin flicked his nose.

"you always look good, dork," namjoon grinned lazily. "ah, @honeyjoonie asked 'namjoon, who is your favourite rapper?'. straight up, i can tell you that at the moment it is 21 savage because bank account is addicting."

"totally," jin agreed, applying a little of the grey, before going for another shade. "you can tell i adore dual-tone eyeshadow, can't you? anyway, i'm also using this black shade with little specks of glitter, it's called starlight and– oh gosh, i just had the best idea."

"what?" yoongi said, dubious. seokjin held a finger to his lips.

"surprise."

yoongi pouted, but perked up when namjoon leaned past seokjin and kissed the pout away. seokjin just continued with the makeup, making sure yoongi's eye makeup was set with a setting spray– that he quickly applied to namjoon too– before taking a small container of star sequins from the table, taking a few from the box and dotting them in the corner of yoongi's eyes.

"wow, hyung. you look... really pretty." namjoon smiled softly. yoongi beamed, and seokjin smiled gently, reaching for some highlighter, because yoongi's cheekbones needed more attention.

"alright, this is rihanna designed highlighter, it's a glittery silver, very savage," he spoke, putting some of the the powder onto a brush. "and it totally adds to the kinda goth look. after that i'm gonna put some lipstick and some earrings on yoon, then we'll change their outfits and see how they look!"

twenty minutes later, and seokjin had done his own makeup and changed his boyfriends into instagram-worthy outfits. they stood outside in the sun, seokjin filming with his portable tripod.

"ugh, and here they are, the loves of my fucking life!" he announced, making the two boys laugh. "alright, first we have kim namjoon!"

namjoon walked forward, seokjin making sure to get a full body pan. he wore a camouflage bomber jacket over jin's gucci t-shirt, with shredded jeans and doc martens, his makeup contrasting perfectly. jin held the camera up to his face, making namjoon laugh, quickly quieting when seokjin kissed him.

"and now min yoongi!" jin called, the shortest walking over with a shy smile. yoongi's outfit was simple bit effective; a baggy, silk black dress shirt, with a silver choker and very dangly earrings, tight black jeans on his legs with fishnets underneath. seokjin wolf-whistled, proud of his work and very attracted to his boyfriend. the three of them laughed as yoongi covered his face with his hand, embarrassed.

"well, that's all for today," jin waved, filming himself. "joonie will upload a vlog of us going out for dinner like this on his channel, so check that out. we love you!"

x

250518

it's been a long week
and this was good for my
soul so yh have 3k of
these idiots.

i wanna write a fic
with youtuber!bangtan
lmao but i don't have the
internet to do like social
media posts n shit. it'd be fun
though

fun fact: it's half
past eleven as i write
n i'm so tired but also
very awake lolol

love u
– jace

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

867 49 1
∞ CONTRITE [completed] ▫ one shot ▫ unedited ▫ old © DAYTEEZ 2018
2.2K 22 4
Story/Oneshots (When I feel inspired😋) ♥ Boy × Boy ♥ Smut ♥ fluff ♥ Romance ♥ 🚫 angst ♥ ⚠15+ (18+ 😌)(maybe 🤔🤨)
299K 4.5K 46
BTS Smut and Fluff oneshots. © 2018 Bangtanficts, All Rights Reserved.
24.3K 850 15
➢ If I know what love is, it's because of you ! Tons and tons of Taekook Oneshots cause why the fuck not !? Hope you all have a great time readin...