Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]

Door curatedbyharry

"It's my fault. It's all my fault. I loved him, more than anything else. I gave up everything for him, I lost... Meer

Remission [H.S. MATURE AU]
Cast.
Playlist.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.*
8.*
9.
10.*
11.
12.*
13.
14.
15*
16.*
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
30.*
31.*
32.*
33.
34.*
35.*
36.*
37.*
38.
39.
40.*
41.*
ANNOUNCEMENT
42.*
43.
44.*
45.
46.
47.
48.
49.
50.
51.*
52.
53.*
54.
55.
56.*
57.
Epilogue part I.*
Epilogue part II.*

29.

419 10 17
Door curatedbyharry

HARRY

Scarlett had made breakfast and we had eaten all together. Andres had told her how much better than me she was at cooking, which is definitely true, but there was no need to tell her I never cook at all, still after all these years.

He had wanted to go to the bathroom with her and to get changed too, but that was probably because he didn't want to let us any time to ourselves. I had gone to buy some flowers, in the meantime, and once I had gotten back home they were ready to leave.

"What took you so long?" Scarlett asks, when she gets into the car.

"I bought flowers for your mom." I make her notice the bouquet, right in front of her and she takes it to admire it from nearer.

"Uh... already trying to win her over, ain't you?" She grins at me and I chuckle, slowly nodding my head.

"Don't tell Andres or he'll destroy them." I whisper as a joke and she furrows her eyebrows.

"Why would he do that?" She then asks.

"He's a little jealous, didn't you see?" I look behind me, making sure that he's still too busy on his Nintendo to listen to us.

"Jealous of what?" Scarlett asks me, seeming quite confused still.

"Of me and you. He thinks you're his girlfriend..." Scarlett chuckle at my words, probably thinking that it's not as serious.

"C'mon, he's a kid... he probably just wants all the attention." She moves her stare out of the window, while I drive toward her mom's house. We could go by feet too, but I have to take Andres to the airport after, so it'll be quicker like that.

"Well, you'll see..." I tell her and she just laughs it off.

"So tonight is finally just me and you, yeah?" I whisper to her, bringing my hand to her thigh and resting it there. I feel a shiver of excitement running all over my body at the thought.

"Yeah, just me and you..." she nods her head and almost leans in for a kiss, before abruptly stopping herself from doing so. She had probably forgotten for a second about the kid sat behind us.

"A fancy dinner, eh?" I ask her, caressing her thigh with my thumb. She leans toward me and wraps her arms around my neck, while I'm forced to keep my eyes on the road.

"Or maybe we could just stay home?" She whispers in my ear, leaving a kiss on my cheek and caressing my chest with her hand. I feel my cock shamefully throb at her proportion and what is already projecting inside of my mind.

"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea too..." I nod my head at her and I give her a quick kiss on the lips, before she gets back to her seat.

When we arrive at Annalise's house, I make Andres turn off his console, which he does, after initially complaining about my order. Once we get in, Andres kisses Annalise's cheek and I give her the flowers I bought.

"Lunch is almost ready... do you want something to drink in the meanwhile?" She asks, walking back to the kitchen.

"I'm fine!" I just say and Scarlett does too. Andres looks around the house with curiosity, since he's never been here, while I and Scarlett sit down on the couch. After the first minutes of exploring the living room, he runs toward Scarlett.

"Can I see yours and Poe's room?" He asks her with excitement.

"Sure!" Scarlett nods her head, standing up from the couch and taking his small hand in hers. I stand up too and follow them around.

"That's my room!" She says, opening the door of it and letting Andres in. He looks around, with a sparkle of curiosity in his eyes. "It's a bit messy, stuff from Paris have already started coming..." she tells to both me and him. There are some boxes around the room and it looks like she's already started packing some other stuff.

"Do you have any toys?" Andres asks her when he can't find what he was looking for. Scarlett giggles and shakes her head.

"Not anymore..." she shrugs her shoulders. "But I have some pictures of me at your age... wanna see?" She asks Andres and he quickly nods his head. She takes a couple of frames from a shelf and then hands them over to Andres. "I was four here." She points at the first picture. "And six here." She then proceeds to point to the other one. Andres looks at it carefully and then his lips curve into a smile.

"You were so pretty!" He tells her, handing her back the frames. "But you're prettier now." He adds, making laugh both me and Scarlett.

"Thank you!" Scarlett then says.

"Do you wanna see if Poe has any old toys in his room?" Andres' eyes light up with excitement again, before he nods his head and takes her hand. They walk together, followed by me, to Poe's room. Andres moves his eyes around the various shelves and they immediately light up when he notices a shelf with some old Star Wars action figures.

"Can I have those?" He immediately asks, pointing at the shelf. Scarlett looks up too, to see what he's talking about and before she can hand them to him, I stop her.

"No, Andres! Those are not yours and you have thousands of them back home." He immediately pouts at my words and shakes his head.

"No, dad! My Anakin is different from that." He complains, shaking his head, already on the verge of crying.

"It's alright, it's not like Poe still plays with them anymore..." Scarlett shrugs her shoulders, before taking the action figure from the shelf and handing it to Andres, whose lips immediately curve into a smile.

"Scar, men keep those for collection... I kept mine until Andres stole all of them too." I sigh at her and she just rolls her eyes.

"You men are such big babies!" She sighs and I just chuckle. She's not that wrong, after all.

Once lunch is ready we all sit down and I force Andres to put down his toy, at least while we eat. When Scarlett starts telling her mother, with so much excitement, how the rent of that apartment has decreased and how happy she is that she'll be able to pay it on her own I have to keep my mouth shut, so I just fill it up with food.

"Harry's gonna take the day off on Tuesday and he'll help me moving in." Scarlett tells her.

"I still have to tell your father." I remind her. I still need his permission, before I can take the whole day off.

"Well, I'm gonna force him to say yes." Scarlett tells me, quite seriously, and I just chuckle.

"So you two are back together?" At Annalise's words, I almost choke on the chicken in my mouth and I start coughing. I see Scarlett giving her a warning with her eyes and she immediately understands the problem. I look up at Andres, who's just moving his stare between the three of us with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Together how?" He then asks.

"Together as in back to being friends." Scarlett quickly says. "We used to be very good friends, then I left for Paris and we haven't seen each other in 4 years. Now we're friend again." She explains to him and then smiles. Andres seems to buy her story. I'll eventually tell him what's going on, but maybe next week. I've never been with anyone, that he knows of, since he's born and I'm not sure either how he would take it. When Cielo and Spencer first started dating, he used to be quite jealous of his mother. Sometimes, he still asks us why we're not together if the parents of his friends are. He probably still doesn't understand why his family is so different from the others'. He likes Spencer now, but he still asks Cielo questions of this kind, once in a while.

"Can I go play with my Nintendo?" Andres asks, once he's finished his dessert too. That's probably all he was waiting for. I nod my head and he immediately runs to the living room, where he's left his console.

"What time is he leaving today?" Scarlett asks, once we're left alone.

"In a couple of hours." I say, checking my watch. "I have to take him to the airport and he'll fly back with his sitter to New York." I tell her, wrapping my arm around her back. She leans in and rests her head on my shoulder and hand on my chest.

"Four years old and already living the jet-setter life..." she jokes and then chuckles at her own words.

"He hates it..." I sigh. "But I think he has a crush on his sitter too, so maybe she's the positive part of it all, for him." Scarlett giggles and then fake-gasps.

"I feel very betrayed and jealous." She puts on her best dramatic tone of voice and expression, bringing her hand to her chest. I don't resist any further at how adorable she is and I bring my lips to hers. She giggles against my lips and then brings her hand at the back of my neck, pushing me further against her and deepening the kiss.

"When do you think you'll tell him?" She asks me, once she brings her lips away from mine.

"Next weekend... I'll ask an advice to Cielo too." She nods her head and smiles at me, leaving a peck on my lips, before standing up and stretching her hand toward me, for me to grab.

Once we go back to the living room to check on Andres, he's sat on the couch, playing with his Nintendo as he'd said he would. We sit together on the opposite couch and Scarlett turns on the TV.

"Oh, wait... I wanna watch!" I tell her, while she zaps through the channel, once she gets to the football game. She sighs, probably regretting even turning on the TV in the first place, but she doesn't change the channel. She puts down the TV remote controller and rests her head on my shoulder, watching the game with me.

When Andres realizes that the football game is on, he turns off his console. He looks over to us and he immediately runs toward us, pushing himself in the middle of us. When Scarlett realizes that he wants to sit in the middle, she leaves him all the space to sit down and he's satisfied only once that he's broken us apart.

"There was a lot of space on the other half of the couch, Andres..." I scold him and he looks up at me, with his arms crossed over his chest.

"I wanted to sit here!"

"Then you politely say so, you don't push people." Andres just glances at me, this time, he doesn't answer. I can tell he's offended because I've scolded him in front of Scarlett but I can't give him a pass for everything. He normally doesn't act like that with Cielo but he knows that with me he can get away with brat behavior easier than how he would with Cielo.

"I want mommy!" He pouts and crosses his arms over his chest, while avoiding to look at me and keeping his stare straight in front of him.

"Well, you're going home very soon, so behave for now." He glances at me, deciding to keep his mouth shut this time.

"Hey, why don't we play the Nintendo together? I bet it would be more fun in two!" Andres sighs at Scarlett's proposition and the expression on his face slowly softens. He's probably considering it. He then nods his head and stands up from the couch.

"I also have my Nintendo switch in my backpack, we can play together with that one!" He tells Scarlett, that stands up too, while Andres takes the console from his backpack.

"Alright, we can play in my room, so we won't bother your daddy." Andres nods his head and Scarlett gives me a reassuring smile, to make me understand that everything is fine, before disappearing into her room with Andres.

Once the game is over, it's about time to bring Andres to the airport. I walk to Scarlett's room just to find them playing an intense match of Mario Kart, both sat on Scarlett's bed.

"I keep falling down the ravine, for fudge's cake!" Scarlett snorts, shaking the controller between her hands, while Andres just laughs at her.

"You're not very good at this game..." He shrugs his shoulders.

"Did you really just say "for fudge's sake"?" I chuckle at her and she just rolls her eyes at me, putting down the console and standing up.

"8th place... again!" She snorts, looking at the results on the console, while Andres exults for his 1st place.

"It's time to go, monkey!" Andres nods his head at my words and turns off his console, putting it back in his backpack I'm holding in my hand. "You want to come with us?" I ask Scarlett.

"Sure!" She nods her head and takes her jacket from the bed. Andres grabs her hand and they start walking toward the door together.

When we get to the airport, Sam is already waiting at the spot where we usually meet up. She waves her hand at us and we all walk in her direction. Once Andres is near enough, she gets down on her knees to kiss his head and give him a quick hug.

"Hi, champ! How are you doing?" She asks him.

"Hi Sam! I'm fine!" He smiles.

"I got you some chocolate cupcakes for the flight!" Sam tells him, showing him the box between her hands. Andres smiles and claps his hands in excitement.

"Hello, Mr. Styles." She then tells me, stretching her hand toward me, for me to shake and so I do.

"Hi, Sam! This is Scarlett, my..." I have to stop myself from calling her "girlfriend", in front of the kid. "Friend." I add right after. Sam stretches her hand toward her with a smile and she shakes it too.

"Nice to meet you!" Scarlett tells her.

"So, monkey... behave and I'll see you next week, alright?" I say, getting down on my knees, to be on the same level as him. He nods his head and leans in for a hug. "I'll miss you." I tell him, kissing his head, before standing up.

"I'll miss you too." He tells me and then he goes over to Scarlett, who lowers down to kiss his cheek.

"Bye, honey. Hope to see you very soon." Scarlett tells him and he smiles and nods his head at her words.

"Me too!" He then proceeds to grab Sam's hand. "Bye!" He waves at us, while starting to walk away with Sam to board his flight.

"So what do we do now?" I ask Scarlett, intertwining my fingers with hers, as we start walking out of the airport, back to my car. She sighs, thinking about it.

"I don't know... maybe we could get changed, go out for a very early dinner and then go back to your house?" She proposes and I smile at her, nodding my head. It definitely sounds like a nice plan.

"Alright, I'll take you back home, then."

SCARLETT

I hadn't taken too long to get ready, I had tried to be as fast as I could, considering I really didn't want the dinner to finish too late. Around 7:30 P.M. I was completely ready to go. I had my little white dress on, I had applied makeup and styled my hair in waves.

When Harry gets to my house, I take my purse and then I leave my house. He's waiting for me in front of his car, beautiful as always, in a white shirt, with the first few buttons undone on his chest, and black jacket and pants. When I'm near enough, he kisses my lips and opens the car door for me, to get in.

"You look absolutely breathtaking..." He tells me, once he gets to his seat in the car. I smile at him and caress his cheek with my hand.

"You look quite breathtaking too, Mr..." I lean toward him, leaving another kiss on the corner of his lips.

"You feel like Japanese?" He asks me, once he starts the car.

"I always feel like Japanese!" I nod my head and he chuckles.

The restaurant is in the city, it's very nice and elegant, with soft lights and Japanese traditional atmospheric music. I have never been there, but I'm sure I will come back. The menu has a vast possibility of choice and everything seems very appetizing. It's a more innovative way of making sushi.

Harry has obviously understood my difficulty of choosing, so he's ordered a little bit of everything, so that I can try whatever I like. No matter how much I tried to discourage him, once a man has made up his mind, there's no way to make him do something else.

"We could try something different every Sunday..." Harry says. "We could go with Korean next week. Heard it's quite good..." He tells me with a smile. I like the idea. I like the fact that, even if we've decided to get back together just yesterday, he's already thinking about it in a long-term way. After four whole years, I don't want to think about it in any other way either.

"I really like the idea..." I nod my head, bringing my hand to his and caressing the back of it with my thumb. He leans in and kisses my cheek, smiling against my skin right after.

"I'm so happy to be here with you..." He whispers against my skin. His warm breath hitting my flesh, sends me shiver all over my body, together with his sweet words. My lips immediately curve into a smile and I rest my lips on his, showing him with facts how happy I am too. It's incredible how much my life has changed in just two weeks.

"Styles..." A foreign voice, distracts both of us from each other. We look up, just to find a man on his forties, looking back at Harry with a smile on his face. I immediately hear Harry quietly sighing next to me and moving away from me, back to the center of his seat.

"Hey, Williams!" He politely says, standing up and shaking the hand of the older guy. "This is Scarlett, my girlfriend." Once he introduces me, I stand up too, to shake his hand and once I've introduced myself I sit back again.

"Nice to meet you!" I tell him with a polite smile and he does the same.

"Enjoying a nice dinner, eh? I love this place!" He says, smiling at Harry. "I'm here with my wife and kid." He then explains, pointing at a table, not so far from us, where a blonde woman around his age and a little girl, around Andres' age, are sat.

"Yeah... tell Susan and the little one I say hi." Harry tells him with a soft smile. He probably just wants him to go back at his table, just like I do.

"I will, I will..." He nods his head and chuckles. "Have you thought about that proposition?" Harry quietly hisses under his breath, probably because he didn't want to bring it up in front of me. Maybe that's the reason why he's been so annoyed until the very first start.

"No, Jason, not yet..." He sighs and gives him a quite uncomfortable look.

"Man, you know they don't offer that to just anyone..." Jason sighs too, obviously not understanding Harry's signal.

"Can we not do this here, please?" Harry finally says and he seems to understand, once and for all, that he didn't want to talk about whatever it is.

"Alright, but call me. Don't leave us hanging..." Jason says, shaking again Harry's hand and mine, to say goodbye. "Have a nice rest of your dinner." He tells us, before going back to his table.

I immediately tun toward Harry, waiting for him to explain what was just that.

"Sorry for him..." he shakes his head. Well, he really couldn't have chosen a better moment to interrupt us.

"What was that about?" I decide to ask him.

"Nothing, just job stuff." He shrugs his shoulders. "Very uninteresting job stuff, paperwork..." He leaves a few pecks on my lips, between a word and the other and wraps his arm around my waist.

"Alright..." I bring both of my hands on his cheeks and before our lips connect again, the tips of our noses slightly brush. Good thing we're in a quiet withdrawn table of the restaurant.

"I can't wait to start painting again, I've been missing it for the past two weeks..." she tells me. Everything we've ordered has arrived and we had to eventually get apart from each other and start eating. Scarlett has loved everything so far, which I'm very happy of. She tells me, when I brought up the conversation on moving into her new apartment.

"Yeah?" She nods her head and smiles at me.

"It's very... therapeutic." She chuckles and nods her head again. "I want to paint you someday..." she tells me, leaving me a little taken aback. I've never really imagined posing for someone, I feel like I would be quite awkward.

"I don't think I'm too good with the whole posing thing..." she rolls her eyes and then brings her hand on mine, probably trying to convince me to do what she wants.

"You just have to be natural... my paintings are quite abstracted, in case you didn't notice, so you can move and just be yourself." She puts on her best pouty face, imitating Andres', knowing I can't resist, and I chuckle at her.

"That's a very low blow..." I sigh and shake my head. She's already won, even if I haven't admitted it yet, I'll pose for her and I'll let her paint me. God, the things I would do for this woman.

"I'll make you look absolutely beautiful, my gorgeous muse." She whispers in my ear and chuckles, leaving after a little peck on my cheek.

"You're lucky I fancy you..." I joke, shaking my head at her and she laughs at my words.

"Very lucky..." she nods her head and smirks at me, before grabbing me by the collar of my shirt and drawing me to her lips.

"I feel like we're giving such a bad impression to the family of that co-worker of yours..." Scarlett giggles, moving for a second her stare to the table not so far from us. "We can't keep our hands off of each other..."

"Well, we're in our honeymoon phase... they'll understand." I shrug my shoulders and she giggles at my words, leaning in for a kiss again.

"I don't think it can be considered our honeymoon phase just yet..." she sighs and smirks at me, brushing purposefully the tip of her nose against mine. "But maybe it can start tonight, once we're out of here." At her enticingly tone of voice, my cock immediately throbs. This woman is going to be the death of me. When she notices the effect that she has on me, she quickly goes back to her place, with an amused smirk on her full lips. Looks like it's gonna be a very entertaining night and I suddenly am not hungry anymore. I just want to be out of here as soon as possible.

"I can't wait to have you all to myself..." I whisper, my voice getting automatically huskier and deeper, for the various thoughts clouding my mind right now. If she wants to play this game, we can both play it. I bring my hand to her lower back and I can practically feel her shiver and burning under my touch.

"I'm done here, if you want we can go..." She turns toward me and tells me, trying to keep a cool tone of voice, but I can see right through it and know that the thoughts surfacing her mind right now are not so different from mine. I stand up, leaving on the table a few one hundred dollar bills, knowing that will be enough to cover the bill. I grab Scarlett's hand and we start walking toward the door as fast as we can.

"I left the money on the table, keep the change." I tell the waiter, before leaving the restaurant followed by Scarlett. We get into the car and I start driving back toward my house. Strangely enough, there isn't a lot of traffic around, so I take advantage of the situation to go a little faster.

"You're in a rush... something wrong, my love?" She teases me, passing her fingers through my quiff of hair.

"Scar, if you don't shut up I'll stop to the next shitty motel I find along the road." She chuckles at my evident frustration and decides to listen to me for once.

"We should do it, once." She tells me, after a good minute. I turn my face to look at her and I furrow my eyebrows, not really understanding what she exactly wants to do.

"What?"

"Have a quickie in the car." She smirks at me and I feel my cock throbbing again in my pants.

"Good God, have some mercy..." I sigh and she bursts into laughter. Yeah, very funny.

When we finally get to my house, she takes off her jacket and shoes and leaves them on the couch, with her purse.

"Why don't you wait for me inside? I'll get something to drink..." I tell her, leaving a kiss on her naked shoulder and she smiles at me, before nodding her head.

I take a bottle of champagne from my liquor cabinet and two chalices, before walking back to my bedroom. She's laying on the bed, looking up at the ceiling.

"I hadn't noticed it..." she tells me, when she sees me on the doorway. She sits down again and looks at me now. "You have a fucking mirror on the ceiling?!"

"It was already there when I bought the apartment..." I shrug my shoulders and she rolls her eyes.

"Of course, Mr. I furnished it myself..." She sarcastically says. I would almost say that she's jealous of the idea of imagining me here with some other girl.

"I think it's very creepy..." she then says. I put down the bottle and chalices on the bedside table, slowly walking toward her. I sit next to her and move away from her blonde hair from her shoulder, starting to leave small kisses all over it and her neck.

"Well, let me change your mind..." I whisper against her skin, wrapping my arm around her waist and tightening her against my body.

"I'm not so easy to convince, you know?!" She whispers against my lips, resting her hand on my cheek and looking at me straight in the eyes.

"Well, it means I'll work two times harder..." I cut the space between our lips and I push my weight on her, to make her lay down, with me on top of her. At the simplest touches, I'm already hard in my pants, but to be honest, I've been semi-hard by the car, already. She makes her fingers disappear in my hair while she kisses me and I push my bulge against her clothed crotch, ripping a moan away from her mouth.

This is going to be a very long night.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

325K 1.7K 9
Book Two of the Just Got Lucky Series. [REPUBLISHED] Lindy moves forward in life with Harry, having new friends in college and possible new foes fil...
644K 11.5K 82
!!Story contains mature and explicit content!! ************* Deliverance- The action of being rescued or set free. Grey Monroe is given 60 days to p...
1K 98 32
~* Bad decisions make great stories *~ A Harry Styles dark romance that explores the intricacies of mental health, morality and sexual attraction. En...
174K 3.2K 53
*18+ Contains Mature and Explicit Content* *I don't bring my eyes up when I hear him pick up a knife.... I don't even want to see the size of it. H...