Slave To My Sexy Alpha *Editi...

Bởi xUndercover_Angelx

"HELP! HELP!" I said screaming for my life. One minute, I'm living life with my mate. Then the next minute... Xem Thêm

Slave To My Sexy Alpha
Chapter 1: My Bad Boy Mate
Important Author's Note
Please Read: Note
Chapter 2: The Get Away
Dedication goes out to: @BritishThug/ @Undetectable_Dreams
Chapter 3: Rogue On The Run
Chapter 4: Getting Into Trouble
Chapter 5: YOU ARE SO BUSTED
Chapter 6: Joss's Pov 'Missing My Little Sis'
Chapter 7: Everything I Ever Knew Was A Lie
Chapter 8: The Truth
Important Author's Note
Character Review + Chapter 9: Mix Feelings (Rewritten... )
Chapter 10: The TEST
Chapter 11: Constantly Peeing
Chapter 12: Joss's Pov: J+J <3
Slave To My Sexy Alpha Trailer
Chapter 13: Doctors Office
Chapter 15: Love The Way You Lie Part 2/ Author's Note
Chapter 16: Good News & Bad News
Chapter 17: Feeling Depressed/ Author's Note
Chapter 18: Craving/ Prison Life
Chapter 19: New Look/Awful Visions & Nightmares
Chapter 20: Expressing Feelings
Chapter 21: Missing You/ I Want A Normal Life
The COMPETITION is officially OVER!!
Chapter 22: One Hope Last Chance
*SHOUTOUT*
Song- 'NORMAL'
Chapter 23: Out of Jail We Meet Again
Chapter 24: Break Free
Chapter 25: All is TAKEN
Chapter 26: Broken
Chapter 27: Pure Agony
Author Note
Chapter 28: All in the Shadows
Chapter 29: Two Pure Hearts= LOVE
Epilogue
Chapter 30: [Esclusive]
Author's Note: How it all came to be
Dedication
Bonus Chapter [1]
SEQUEL!!!

Chapter 14: Love The Way You Lie Part 1

16.1K 383 79
Bởi xUndercover_Angelx

(This chapter has not been edited) Ps: When I wrote this chapter I cried....

Adrianna's Pov:

[*sighs*]

Life, pain, reject, unworthy, suffering, death........
Love then abuse
The sorrow then the regret

I fought.......and.....I fought.....
But I can't escape....
The lies I have told, because of him. Unfortunately, he's the same one punching, kicking, and beating me till my flesh exposed....

["But even when I stop crying, even when we fall asleep and I'm nestled in his arms, this will leave another scar. No one will see it. No one will know. But it will be there. And eventually all of the scars will have scars, and that's all I'll be--one big scar of a love gone wrong.

I wanted to be his life preserver, the thing that would keep him afloat. Instead, he became my anchor ⚓ And I'm tired of drowning.

What do you do when the one person you want comfort from the most is the one who caused your pain? How can I want so desperately for him to wrap me up in his arms but also want so much for him to leave me alone.

- Ananda Grace]

TRAVIS.....How can someone give a handsome baby boy such a good name. Then years later, the same baby boy grown up finds his mate abuses her and treat her like an outcast.

At first to be honest, I loved Travis, but I tried not to show it which was a mistake from the time we met till now.

I acted stubborn yes, but I didn't acted stubborn on purpose. Since I was a little her, I acted stubborn, because I never really stand up for myself, let people push me around and did everything they told me to do. I always got ignored. I always tried to get people attention; so that's why I acted stubborn.

At first I didn't realize this until now. Travis wasn't like other boys. He doesn't know how to love; to show love. Except of having rough $ex of course. He tried his hardest for me to love him, but he did it in a bad way. He acted possessive, short-tempered, and abusive towards me, which drove me way from him even more.

Just think about it! When was the first time you ever heard Travis talk about his parents and childhood. He's gone off! He's acting way out of control!

Here's the consequences:

If I ran away, he's going to eventually find me and treat me way more worst than he's doing now. He would even stab a knife 🔪 in my stomach and give me daily slices.

If I stay with him, he wold continue hurting me physically, mentally, and emotionally. He will not care for me, make me shed more tears, and destroy my heart in zillions of pieces.

Either way, Travis and I relationship will be in more jeopardy than it already is.

But how much larger would this continue. How much longer would I have to wait till Travis become a better person. How much longer would I have to wait till my life becomes better.

I CAN'T TAKE THIS ANYMORE.

I have to do this now. Its for Travis own good.

I opened my eyes and instantly tears started to appear. I quickly got off the bed and went straight for the house phone in his room.

I deal the number (206) 624-8489, which is the number for the most powerful police agency H.O.W.L. team. H.O.W.L. stands for Highest Official Outnumbered Well-skilled League. This organization has the toughest wolf-polices that arrest and send the criminals to the world's strictest jail held for wolves. Once your in you can't ever come out only when your released however. Rouges, regular wolves, Omegas, Deltas, Gammas, Betas, and Alphas. Yes even the big bad Alphas are put in this jail.

As soon as I pressed the call button, I held the phone to my ear. The phone rang for a while; then finally someone picks up.

"Hello how can I help you ?", the lady on the other line said professionally.

"Please come to the Black Scare Pack. My mate is out of control. He's abusing me, hitting me, and punching. Also I'm pregnant and he won't stop please come please. I tried everything.. please come please.", I said to her while crying.

"Ok Miss will be on our way. Is he a regular wolf, omega, beta, gamma, rouge or an alpha?", she asked me.

"An Alpha", I simply replied.

"Wow this is going to be more difficult than I thought.. Ok the H.O.W.L. team just left and is heading toward the pack house. You just need to -", the lady said, but was cut off by a person snatching the phone out of my hand.

Guess who the person was!!?!?!!! Travis!!!!

He throw the phone through the wall causing a huge hole.

"What the fuck!!!!! Who did you just fucking call?", he growled furiously at me.

He held me by my neck and tightened his grip. I started to cough roughly. I tried to gasp for hear,but I couldn't.

I guess this is it then. I'm is going to die from my mate infront of my own two eyes. Before could sniff my last tiny bite of oxygen, sirens filled my ear. Travis released my neck and toss me on the bed. He quickly walk to the window and looked outside.

They made it just in time. Thank God!!!!!!! I'm not going to die.

"Please come out of your house now. Turn yourself in! If you dont come out, we'll come and get you ourself AlphaTravis Stone!" , a man voice echoed loudly.

"You called H.O.W.L. team on me. What did I ever do to you?!?! Your going to pay for this, but we're getting out of hre", he said to me.

He lift me up and take me off the bed.

"No put me down... Put me down!", I screamed.

In wolf speed, we left the house and run in the woods.

The sirens started to fade in the air as we got further away from them.

"I hate you. I hate you." I shouted at me.

"Well if you hate me that much then, why did you choose to keep the baby, which my sperm made.", he said cruely.

That's a good question. If I hate Travis so much, why did I keep the baby. Why didnt I kill it? Why didn't I have an abortion. Why didn't I did any of these things? I knew the answer all along. Its just that I don't want to admit it.... I-I I-I I-I'm still in love with Travis. Through all the pain he caused me, I still love him. Even through it sounds sick and insane, I still do. He's my mate. He was meant for me and only me.

"I thought so", was all that he said as we arrived at at at ......

Is he stupid... Really.....

We arrived at my Joss's house, which I used to live in. He put me and held me by my hand dragging me along.

"Your stupid for arriving at my brother's house", I said angrilly at him.

"Yep, Am I stupid. Matter of fact, I am insane, abusive, an idiot, but even though I might me all them things. I will always still be and remain your MATE", he fummed.

He knocked on the door non-stop till someone opened the door. HOW RUDE!!!

"Argggg Ok ok theres no need to continue knocking on the door. I'm comming", Jessie yelled.

She unlocked the door and opened the door.

"Ohh Travis and Adrianna what bri....", she started but Travis punched her in her face. She flew through the air and hit againist a wall. BAM!!!!! She was bleeding alot more than normal.

Angry more than ever Joss ran down the stairs in wolf speed and head to Jessie. He lift her up in his arms and tears streamed down his cheeks.

"Jessie Jessie ...... please wake up please please", he cried to her.

She coughed up blood and looked at me.

"Adrianna I'm sorry for the way I treated you. Didnt mean to acted like the way I did towards you. I was wrong. Please forgive me.", she said to me, which made me cry. I ran to her and kneeled on my both knees.

"I forgive you ... I forgive you", I cried even more.

" And Joss, Thanks for the relationship. Thank you for the kiss. Thanks for the love you showed that I will really miss. True my heart is whole again and yes, my eyes was dry. But this pain is all over now cause I have learned to say goodbye.", - was her very last words and now she's dead.

Joss started to shed more tears than he usually does. His one and only mate is dead now. And he can't never ever get her back.

*Flashback*

Joss's Pov:

"Can you please just let me have the medicine for my little sister. I just need $1.20 more. I don't have enough money with me right now.", I asked the cashier.

"I'm very sorry son. But you cant have it. It wouldnt me fair to everybody else.", the cashier said to him.

"But she has a very bad cold and this is the only thing that will make her feel better.", I said to him again.

"I can't. I'm sorry", the cashier simiply replied.

I turned around and was about to put the medicine back on the shelf. When I saw a girl with long black hair to her back, about 5ft 4in, an oliver skin tone, walk up to the cashier. 'MATE', my wolf purred in happiness.

"I'll pay the $1.20 the rest of the money for the medicine he's buying", she said to the cashier pulling out her purse.

"No thank you. Its ok", I said to her.

"Its alright. Don't you need it?", she said to me.

"Yes", I answered.

"Well then..", she smiled at me, which made me instantly smile back.

We combined our money together and handed it to the cashier.

And that was the day, I found my beautiful mate JESSIE!!!!

*End of Flashback*

Adrianna's Pov:

She's dead... She's dead...

And worst of all my mate killed her.

He's a abuser and a killer.

"She's dead... and he killed her.", he growled angrilly. His was so loud that he frightened me. It wasn't like anyother growl that I heard from a regular wolf before. It couldn't be. This is unbelieveable, but it make sense. Joss is the next in line Alpha; in fact he's suppose to be the Alpha right now.

Our father Alpha John Emmanuel is the Alpha of the Stone Coal Pack. Joss is the first born and he's the age of 18. The rightfull age to become an Alpha. So Kyle was right all along. He wasnt destined to be Alpha of the Wild Fire Pack. Joss was... But then again the Luna, Jessie is dead. This means that it wouldn't have a heir to be next line for the Alpha title. Unless, Joss have a second chance mate. If he does, there will be a Luna and a heir.

I hope that he have a second chance mate; for he can be happy again. For he can smile, laugh, hug, kiss. To just be himself again. I can't imagine how someone could feel if their one true love is gone. Its worst than an F on your SAT, worst than a fight over your boyfriend, and worst than a stupid arguement with your family. He needs somebody to lean on. Lend a hand, be his rock and helper through this sorrow. He needs his family he needs me.

Joss rest Jessie on the couch and give her a peck on her lips. His eyes was shot black and full of rage. He made his way to Travis in full speed. There is going to be a big fight. I know it. By the time, Joss was arrived by Travis I heard a loud BOOMMM!!!!

I quickly ran up the stairs and went inside Joss's room. I picked up his cellphone and put in the password. I put in any word that I could think of but it was the wrog password. Then, after a few seconds, I type in these words and it worked to my surprised. His password was Adrianna; my name. I dealed their number and called the H.O.W.L. team again.

"Hello", the lady on the phone said with loud siren noises in the background.

"Hello. Travis is by a sky blue house to blocks away from the Black Scare Pack House. Its the only blue that you will see.", I said to the lady.

"Ok. We got him now", the lady said and hang up..

To be continue in Love The Way You Lie Part 2.........

..........

..........

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

110M 3.4M 115
The Bad Boy and The Tomboy is now published as a Wattpad Book! As a Wattpad reader, you can access both the Original Edition and Books Edition upon p...