Beast of me | Yoonmin

By iGYSmetahuman

A desperate broke student faces a heartless beast and applies to be his personal slave. Started: 06/01/18 End... More

Prolouge
Beast one
Beast two
Beast three
Beast four
Beast five
Beast six
Beast seven
Beast eight
Beast nine
Beast ten
Beast eleven
Beast twelve
Beast thirteen
Beast fourteen
Beast fifteen
Beast sixteen
Beast seventeen
Beast eighteen
Beast nineteen
Beast twenty
Epilouge
NEW BOOKS‼️

DISCLAIMER

7.8K 224 10
By iGYSmetahuman

To those fools who easily gets butthurt, read this before you start talking shit and stick it to your brains.

-School au
-Feminism
-Expect a lot of curse words
-May have sexual scenes
-Top!Yoongi Bottom!Jimin
-May contain jokes that may or may not be offensive but be aware that they are only JOKES that shouldn't be taken seriously.
-Usage of female aspects to a boy (Mommy, queen, princess, oppa, babygirl etc.) If you don't like to see those then you're free to leave, but if you want to read please don't rant about those in my book.

I DO NOT OWN THE CHARACTERS AND IMAGES APPLIED. NO OFFENSIVE THOUGHTS WERE DELIBERATELY IMPLIED TO THE CHARACTERS, THIS IS PURE FICTION. Thank you for understanding.

All Rights Reserved
igotyesSwaeg

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6K 602 77
A fantasy where Min Yoongi, one of the last few guardian angels, is sent down to help a distressed high-school boy with secrets, or otherwise Park Ji...
7K 524 22
Yoongi-Who I am to you? Jimin-What you mean? When he forgets him without knowing his love is waiting for him 💗😭 ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ This story is fully f...
369K 14.3K 46
"B-but they love me!" "Or maybe they don't." A NamBTS Fanfic💜 Started: May 20th, 2019 Completed: Feb 2nd, 2020 NOTE: I do not own any characters. Al...
10.7K 414 22
Taehyung needs someone to save him from his misery. Warning: ~bullying ~suicidal thoughts and actions ~mpreg ~smut ~strong language Started: 12/24/17...