Opening Cages Opens Graves

Oleh ImperfectExpressions

Have you ever broken something before? Something that has shattered into a million pieces and can never be fi... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1 - Why Does Everyone Hate Me
Chapter 3 - The Famous Smirk
Chapter 4 - Not Everyone Is Cruel
Chapter 5 - Takeover
Chapter 6 - Don't Go
Chapter 7 - Stop
Chapter 8 - The Awakening
Chapter 9 - A New Start
Chapter 10 - Cry
Chapter 11 - Rain
Chapter 12 - Please Go Away
Chapter 13 - I Just Want To Make Your Pain Go Away
Chapter 14 - Rising and Return of Evil
Chapter 15 - No Spare, No Mercy
Chapter 16 - Curiosity Killer
Chapter 17 - The Last Kill
Chapter 18- The Two Sides of Tiger Wood

Chapter 2 - The Innocent Assailant

75 1 1
Oleh ImperfectExpressions

        The next day, the police gathered around the post office. The baby was found, but was disintegrated and maimed. The mother cried her eyes out, but Tiger could care less. It was his first murder, so no one suspected a thing. The more he was abused, the more violent became, screaming at someone for touching him, pushing other little children down in the playground, and even stabbing himself with sharp objects such as forks and butter knives.

        After a painful punch to the head, he got a concussion. It was too much for Adrienne to handle on her own, and she took him to the hospital. The neurological doctor was surprised to see such a bad concussion, and even more shocked to discover the kid had schizophrenia. Adrienne made up an astonishing lie about how reckless and rough he was, playing with his friends, but the doctor was faw from believing it. Tiger looked far too weak to pull off rough play with his friends.

        The gave him a bag of medicine, sent him off. As soon as he did, he contacted an agent at child services to have Tiger check on, but Adrienne knew of his plan. Every time the agent came over, she would baby Tiger and force Trina to treat him as a baby as well. The medicine the doctor perscribed Tiger only seemed to make his condition worse, and as a result the "voices" in his head began to whisper and demand him to do "things".

        A couple weeks later another murder was committed. Tiger killed an old woman walking by a large bush he hid in. The woman was beaten repeatedly with large rocks and sharp twigs. Later, Tiger was caught and was arrested for manslaughter, but they could not really arrest a three year old. He was put in psych ward, ns like "why", or "have you ever felt love"?

      Where they performed probing and neurological tests but that only made him angrier. He sat surrounded by adults trying to "fix" him for the next two years. They asked him stupid question.  The public later found out about Tiger's murdering and began to hate him, most continuing their anger into a passion of hate. Parents cursed at him pushed him away from the other children. It gets him angry to know more and more people were hating him because he did things that was his business, not theirs. They were just asking for a death wish.

        The fight between Adrienne and Matthew increased and became physical.

        They threw books, and chairs and tables at each other. Trina would blame Tiger for splitting up their mother and father, which made Tiger cry.

        He cried every night when they yelled and threw things at each other, but stopped at age five. He began smiling as if nothing was wrong or ever happened.

        Bruises and scars covered his little and fragile body, but no one said a thing or even noticed. Fear would quickly flash their eyes if they took even once glance at him. He sat in the corner with his face buried in his knees, no one cared. They just stared at him cautiously and like he was the repulsive rat that just crawled out of a sewer.

        He grew devious on the inside, but always smiled on the outside like nothing was wrong. That same night he began wandering towards Trina's room. His tiny footsteps hardly made a sound against the hard wood floor. He tiptoed towards her room and poked his head through the ajar door. Her room was pink and purple, and was decorated in Hello Kitty and princess stuff. Her room was absolutely bright. It was everything Tiger's room refused to be.

        Tiger's room was green and brownish with a tint of blue. It was dark and gloomy. It was everything Trina's room refused to be. He sighed; she was on the phone, talking and laughing. Tiger looked down and began playing with his hair, waiting.

        "Yeah, that's so stupid," Trina said, giggling more to the other line.

        "Exactly, and when-" she glanced at Tiger, walking into her room and rolled her eyes.

        "Uh, I'm going to call you back Marissa," she said, then hung up. She motioned for Tiger to come hither, and he did.

        He clutched onto her desk and began playing with the thick hardwood, trying to pry it off with his nails.

        "Yes," Trina said looking towards the window, trying to block out Tigers appearance; a black eye, and several cuts and bruises forming on his face. The mean second grade boys beat him up again, and this time, it wasn't pretty.

        "Can we... hang out. I found this really cool game we could-" he was interrupted by Trina's groan.

        "Yeah, then we can have slumber parties together, and go birthday parties together, and maybe even play Twister together," she said grinning. Tiger's eyes popped out. A big and happy grin spread across Tiger's small face, but as soon as he did, she scowled and rolled her eyes.

        "Sorry, but Trina's got a life and she doesn't want to spend it with her annoying brother." Tiger pouted, trying to hold back tears, but they just kept falling.

        "Don't you have friends?" There was no point for her to ask. She knew how people felt about him Tiger shook his head anyway. Trina sighed.

        "Sorry Tiger, but i'm really busy," she said, a hint of guilt filling her voice. "Bye." Tiger nodded and began to walk out.

 "Go play with your toys, or other kids or even go burn something." Tiger looked at her with interest, then nodded and walked out.

        "I can play my new game," he muttered to himself,  before a smirk slowly covered his lips. He began walking towards his gloomy room; two doors down from Trina's, smirking the whole way.  Tomorrow was the day he would finally play his games the his way.

        There was no yelling that night, so he got a well restful sleep, but a dreamless one.

        The next morning Tiger got up extra early; four am. He quietly tiptoed his way towards the bathroom to get dressed.

        He did not want to wake the parents, especially Adrienne.

        He only knew she would go mad and terrorize him for waking her up so early, and Matthew was home as well, so it was hard as well to get passed him.

        Not even bothering to shower, he quickly got dressed in tight clothes; clothes that couldn't catch fire.

        He quickly tiptoed back to his room and went straight for his dresser.

        He opened it and pulled out matches.

        He found them and hid them, just in case.

        He also pulled out a gun; a pistol. In his opinion the pistol was the easiest gun to carry around and use.

        He stole it them from a homeless man a block or two from their home on the way home from the park. It had extra bullets, so he didn't have to worry. He also pulled out various bike chains with locks. There was about seventeen of them.

        He quickly began putting the weapons in a small and used backpack one by one with the chains and gun on the bottom, and the lighters and matches on the top.

        He zipped up the backpack and walked over to his closet.

        He pulled out a large oversized black jumper with a hood and put it on.

        Being as quiet as possible, he began to tiptoe down the hardwood stairs that kept making loud creaking sounds every time he stepped on them. Once he reached the end of the stairs, he began hearing snoring.

        He walked over to the living room only too see Matthew sleeping on the couch.

        He looked slightly upside down, and he snored quite loudly.

        Tiger giggled to himself and walked towards the kitchen.

        He began grabbing knives; mostly the big ones, and placed it into his small backpack.

        After picking out most of the knives, he opened the kitchen window, using the sink as a step stool and climbed out of it.

        It was a short jump, but he felt wobbly after.

        The air was very cold at that time of the year. It was October and it felt like winter. The wind would blow by so fast, it felt like it just punched you in the face.

        Tiger simply ignored the bitter cold and began to descend off towards the closest gas station about a couple blocks away. After the short jog, he looked around, cautiously, and began walking towards the back of the store in front of the gas station.

        It looked like no one was in the building, but the lights were on, and he could have been mistaken.

        He looked around, trying to spot a quart of gasoline. He only spotted a few pints of gasoline, but he could manage. He arranged them into his small backpack so it doesn't spill and catch fire when he's running. He quietly began leaving the gas station and ran towards his elementary school.

        Evergreen elementary school, the school that constantly gave Tiger wretched nightmare every night. He cringed in fear, watching the school from the distance, but continued walking towards it.

        He snuck around the fairly large school, crawling and peeking anytime there was a window. Ten exits, Tiger thought.

        He nodded and began walking towards one of the doors. One of the doors wasn't locked, so he got in easily.

        He opened a bottle of gasoline and began pouring it around the thin and dark hallways, even some lockers. He snuck over to every classroom and coated the windows with gasoline.

        A soft chuckle left his lips at the thought of what was going to happened and skipped his way out of the building.

        The sadist lips began to pull into a devilish smirk as he made his way towards the front office. There was only one person working in the office at that time, but she was too busy gossiping on the phone. He let out a sad sigh before letting the gasoline slowly pour onto the ground leaving a thin line as he made his way out of the building.

        As he did, he shivered constantly as wind would ball up and hit him in the face as he sat behind the building for the next four hours. It wasn't until kids started to flood the building when he smirked once again and pulled out his bike chains and locks.

        It was around ten am  when he finally got up from the ground. He carefully peeked through the window of a classroom. It seemed like some students were falling unconscious do too the smell. A horrid glare quickly spread across his face.

        A low growl escaped from his lips as he quickly circled the entire building, chaining every exit he could find; all ten of them, so they could not  get out. He smirked to himself and brought out the matches and lighters. He breathed in deep.

        "Everyone must die in flames," he slowly began to speak.

        "No one can die poisoned. No. No! Flames. Fiery flames!"

        He slowly exhaled and turned his vision back to the glass windows of a classroom.

        It was quite odd the people inside couldn't smell the foul stench of gasoline.

        Maybe it numbed their senses.

        He shrugged his shoulders as he made his way to the front of the building, quickly pulling out matches from his bag as he did. He slowly lit the match and watched the flame carefully.

        The blue coloring turning slightly yellow at the touch of cold wind. It would only be a matter of seconds until he smirked, then poured more gasoline on the steps and lit the liquid poison.

        He did that for all ten exits and began walking back, pouring a thin line of gasoline on the ground.

        Once he was a good distance from the school he brought out the lighter and lit the line. He watched at the line was consumed by fire until it reached the school.

        "Say goodbye to your life," was all that slowly left of his mouth...

        The doors now were on fire, and the fire was eating its way through the building. He had simply dropped the burning match and it had just created a thin line of fire, making its way into the building. He smirked as if it was music to his ears, hearing loud screams echo from the burning building. Tiger began laughing, hysterically. The voices in his head began laughing as well, mocking as the poor burning children and the other teachers and staff would burn too their death.

        The smoke began rising to the sky and it was pitch black. Tiger looked up at it in awe. He quickly took a step back, startled and smirked.

        A body had ran into the door, making an alarming sound. He watched as the person slowly slipped down from the window, creating a bloody hand print.

        His body soon relaxed, and he slowly turned away from the building, walking towards the opposite street, ignoring the excruciating screams coming from the burning building. A loud gasp soon interrupted him of his thoughts. He glanced to the side, and glared slightly.

        A group of small children who could not even be age five were hunched behind the bushes wrapped in each others small arms for protection. He cocked an eyebrow and slowly began stalking towards them.

        "Little babies who shouldn't be here," he began, causing the little ones too turn towards him. Their eyes grew wide as they watched him slowly take out his gun from the bag.

        "Who saw something they weren't supposed to see." He slowly walked closer and closer towards them, and chuckled slightly. They were frozen in place from fear.

        "How sad."

        He quickly began to shoot them one by one.

        Some were got in neck, some were shot in the back of their heads, some were shot in the arms or legs, some were even shot at a direct point to the heart. Tiger began laughing hysterically, watching as the children would slowly bleed out and cry out for their parents.

        It was not like their parents were just going to magically appear in front of them too save them from Tiger. He knew that well. The thought of having no one to cry to, or no one who would care to help made him monstrous.

        Other kids began running too the sight, but they were only chased by Tiger and stabbed, shot, beaten and torn from their bodies; eyeballs were forcefully ripped out, as well as tongues, even arms and legs were separated from their bodies. Tiger laughed hysterically again.

        His entire body was coated in blood from other children.

        "You will never catch me," he yelled proudly to the sky. "No one will!"

        From the distance he could hear footsteps entering the bushes. He glared and shot at one. There was a loud THUMP,  then came three police officers with guns.

        "Drop the gun, drop the knives, Tiger," a police officer strictly demanded. Tiger glared and cocked his head in innocents.

        "Or what? What are you doing too do too a five year old?!" He let out a hysterical chuckle, unconsciously dropping the guns and the knives. The policemen harshly lifted him up and cuffed his arms behind his back.

        "Tiger Wood, you are under arrest for two counts of first degree manslaughter," a police officer announced. He struggled to break free of the metal collapsed onto his hands, but he quickly lost all energy in his body. He took a quick glance at the school building as they made their way out of the bushes.

        Firemen were already surrounding the building, trying to hose the fire out. Some made their way inside, saving several lives, but just not enough.

        Only a few students and teacher were saved out of over a thousand. Tiger cynical smirk soon returned. What he wanted to do was a success. He glanced up at the police officers who were grabbing onto his arms and quickly shook his head.

        "You will never catch me! You will never catch me! You will never catch me," he continued to yell.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

10.7K 269 33
-rewritten- Maly fern she's innocently naive to the world around her but when you look beyond the small frail girl you see the darkness that surround...
140K 4.2K 35
******completed****** A man of 5.9 height is walking through the glass door. He was wearing a black suit. The driver opened the door of his BMW. The...
46 0 10
A young female teenager named ''Kitten'', That name is given to her by her parents before they died in a firely car crash when she's 6 weeks old. A...
Broken Oleh Claire

Fiksi Remaja

5.3K 215 40
Grace Jackson has been dealing with self hatred since middle school. It only became worse as the school years went by, and just when Grace feels it's...