Love Heals The Broken Heart(N...

By MimiraTheAuthor

"Please, Namjoon let go of me! I'm your patient and I'm not normal! You can't fall in love with me!" I'm figh... More

Chapter 1
Lisa, My Hospital Roommate.
First Session
First Day
Amnesia
Memories
The Checkup
Feeling Alone
I Will Never Leave You
That Can't Be Her
I know It's Not Her...
Will I Ever Get Out?
Confession
Update!!!
Am I Capable of Love?
Is This What Love Is?
Love Poem To Mina
Bloom
Promise Ring
Don't Waste Time
Fighting Love
I Won't Leave You
Why Did I Run Away?
Did I Commit A Crime?
Happiness
Patience and Kindness
I'm Not Him

Flashback

152 7 2
By MimiraTheAuthor

The room was quiet, still, the sound of a single pen dropped to the ground that echoed the room. Nothing but wide eyes were on me and I could feel myself slowly melting into a puddle. No. More like quick sand. 

I'm standing in front of Namjoon, his face still shocked from what he just saw, mouth still open but no words were coming out. Just when I was about to resort back to the rest of the group Namjoon his throat and I slowly turn around before he spoke.

"Uhh..Umm..Sorry!.. I didn't say everything honestly." He waves his hands in front of his face, hiding the fact that he actually did. "I just dropped by because Lisa left her journal so I'm just returning it." He takes out the journal from his work bag and Lisa happily runs up to him and takes it.

"Wow! I knew I was forgetting something. Thank you Dr. Namjoon. Y/N was amazing wasn't she?" She says jumping happily and looks back at me. Namjoon looks at me and smiles and I hide my face by turning around and start walking around the room, without thinking. Cl tells everyone to warm up and everyone scatters to do their own type of warm up. 

"You're a very talented dancer. I'm amazed by how much emotion you put into a song that has so much meaning and depth. How long have you been dancing? CL walks up to me. I suddenly became nervous and start to pick at my nails. 

"It's been years so I haven't danced in a long time. I honestly can't remember why I stopped. "I say looking down at the floor and start rubbing off the imaginary goosebumps that started to form on my arms.

"Sweety, you have a gift that most people are sometimes afraid to show. Your gist should be shown to the world. Most people think they're not good enough and some are stuck up and think they're better than everyone. But for you, everyone can see it and you should you cherish it. I hope that with you  being in this workshop you'll start to gain confident again" 

I was taken away with how kind and dedicated she was to me and I just met her. I didn't know what to say. I was never the one to  give in to compliments because either I rarely get them, remember any or just been told lies. 

"One day  maybe you can join my dance group in Korea, once you rehabilitate and get better. I would absolutely love to have you." She moves closer to me and lightly pats me on the shoulder. I find it comforting how so many people here actually care about each other. I feel like there was nothing to hide from anyone but I still reserve my emotional thoughts to myself.

I look back at Namjoon, who was still talking to Lisa, wondering if he had felt the same way. If he felt that way because he's my psychologist and he' supposed to sympathize with his patients or he really felt that way.

"Thank you CL. It' been a long time since I've treated nicely and given so much praise. Since being admitted here I've been given nothing but support. It's a little scary but it's refreshing' I smile shyly. "I would gladly take your offer when the time comes" I said to her

CL smiles and nods and walks to the center of the dance room and calls everyone to get into their positions. I find myself in a comfortable position, where I'm not too far away from Cl and not too far from the doorway. It was just enough to see myself in the mirror, and able to see CL as she's about to instruct. Lisa runs up to me and puts her arm around my shoulder and leans into me. I smile back and do the same. I look over my shoulder and see Namjoon heading for the door, but looks back and locks eyes on me. He then gives a smile and gentle smile. I quickly turn my face away, facing the rest of the group and the music starts. Just the thought of him smiling at me made me blush. Maybe I'm imagining things, or it's just wishful thinking.

Two Hours Later

We finished our dance workshop and we all started putting away dance equipment in to the storage room. It was a little after  one and we all had to have our lunch before having the rest of the day to do what we want. We all head to the lunchroom and the smell of rotisserie chicken, vegetables, rice, steamed potatoes hit my nose light a bullet. My mouth watered and I couldn't wait to eat. I sat at the seat from earlier and waited anxiously for our table to go up and grab some food. 

"Alright everyone. The first two tables can go first. Then tables four, five and six go after. As always please don't fight and enjoy your meal." Jin says loudly

My table finally got up and I grab a tray and started plating my food. I was about to go to my table when I stop in front of a man. I couldn't see his face since his back was turned but he was tall and had dark hair who appeared to be in his early to mid twenties. I start to panic as images from the man that's been haunting me for the past couple of days, start playing in my head. I can feel my heart is about to jump out, my legs shake from anxiety and fear that I wanted to make a run for the exit. The man suddenly turns around and he smiles at me. A wave of relieve swam through me. 

"Hi. Whoa, you seem kind of scared" He chuckles slightly.

"Yeah.. I was a little. I thought you were someone I knew, sorry. I'm Y/N, by the way."

"I'm Jackson! Jackson Wang! I see you're new here." He says in a friendly manner. He was like a male version of Lisa.

"Yeah I am. It seems that everybody knows I'm the new patient since it's such a small facility."

"You're right. How are you liking it here?"

"Umm..it's pretty nice. It's a little strict on certain areas but everyone here treats each other nicely. The food is amazing, though"

"Haha! You're cute. We you about to go to your table? I'm sorry for keeping you" His face grew worried

"No, no! I was just caught off guard from earlier. Would you like to join us?" 

"Sure, that'll be great!"

We walk a few inches towards my table and Lisa looks up and smiles widely at Jackson.

"Jackson! Good to see you here. I see you'e met Y/N! You're joining us?

"We just met like a minute ago. She invited me over." He looks to Amber and smiles at her and gives the same energetic greeting. We both sat down and started eating our meal. Every once in a while I would look at Jackson and Lisa acting silly, it was like seeing double. I smile to myself as I play with the last bits of food. For the past 20 minutes I've talked with everyone, sharing jokes, recipes for the perfect ramen, sharing our hobbies and talked about achieving our goals and dreams once each of us finished our treatment. I finished the last bits of food on my plate  and head to the trash can. I saw Jin, plating some food and gets startled when one of his security guard colleagues shouts his name from across the lunchroom.

"Jin! Stop being a pig! You've had four plates already!" 

"Shut the hell up Yoongi! This is my third plate. I haven't eaten since 7:00 am!"

"I saw you sneak a plate of the breakfast when breakfast started so don't lie!" He yells back and laughs historically

"Aiish!! Jin whines as he continues plating his food. He then sits in the back of the lunch area and immediately starts eating. I decided to walk to where Jin was and made my way. I stop in front of his table and he looks up at me, smiling with his mouth fool.

"Hey World Wide Handsome. How have you been today" I smile, folding my arms together.

"Hey Y/N!" He blushes and wipes his mouth with a small napkin. "You seem happy today. Much better than the first day. Getting used to everything so far"

"I am." I look down on his plate of food and laugh. "Do you really eat this much on a daily basis?"

"No, not really." Another security guard, with short dark hair, comes up to us and cuts into the conversation

"He's lying. He can down five plates of food in three minutes and still go for another." He smirks at Jin and Jin whines again.

"What the fuck? Shut up! You guys eat just as much as I do. You take your dear sweet time eating one plate of food because of your rabbit teeth" He says while imitating a rabbit and gets hit on the shoulder.

"My teeth are much more handsome than your face!"

"Take that back you asshole!" He gets up and points his finger at the dark haired security guard.

"Ok. I'll stop." He raises his hands in defense and backs away a little. He then looks at me and smile, his pearly whites nearly blinded me.

" You're Y/N, right? I'm Jungkook by the way. Sorry for my idiotic behavior and the instrution. We like to pick on Jin a lot." He takes out his hand and I grab it and shake his hand.

"Yes, I'm Y/N. It's ok. I haven't seen this much entertainment in a while so I needed a laugh. By the way, you have very beautiful teeth" I say with a wink.

"See I told you! My teeth are prettier than your face!" And he runs off when Jin gets up from his seat.

Jin sits back down and sighs and looks at his watch on his wrist. He picks up his half eaten plate of food and tosses it in the trash can that was nearby. Lunch was already over, so it mean't that everyone was free to do as they please. Everyone starts to scatter, some when to the lobby to watch TV, some when to the garden and sat at the tiny patio, and some went back to their rooms. I didn't know what to do or where to go, but I decided to go to my room. Before I started walking, Jin calls my name and I turn around.

"Your prescriptions from your doctor has been filled. I need to escort you to the pharmacist."

"Alright"

We exit the lunchroom, turned right and walked down the long hall. We arrived to the window, and a female pharmacist clerk come up to the window. She ask for my name and goes back to get my new prescriptions. About a minute later she some back with a small bag, it had my name, the name of the medicine, doses and instructions. She tells me to sign my name and gives me some pointers about my medication. 

"Take this once a day, with or without food, and don't skip. If you have anymore questions stop by and let us know or ask your psychologist. Have a nice day!" She smiles at me, then looks at Jin. She suddenly blushes and walks away. I look at Jin, his face blushed too but he was trying to hide it. 

"I think you two like each other." I wink 

"No that's nonsense! She couldn't resist my good looks that's way" he say rubbing his face.

"If you say so" I say playfully. I didn't open the bag because I wanted to take it when I get to my room. I was about to walk when Jin lightly taps me on the shoulder. 

"I have to watch you take the medicine. It's too help patients get used to taking their medicine until they're comfortable enough to do it on their own without being watched." He grabs a small cup and fill it with water and I take it from him. I open up the bag, open the cap and take out one pill. I suddenly froze and I'm taking back into another flashback.

I was in the bathroom facing the mirror, eyes red and black, tears flowing like a river. My arms holding onto the sink, shaking;nearly keeping balance. I'm sweating and panting for dear life. Holding onto a handful of pills. My whole face and body was pale, malnourished, my rib cage protruded. I jump when the door to the bathroom is slammed open and the dark man with no facial features enters. He starts to shout at me.

"Ughh! You still look fat! If you don't hurry up and take those pills you'll never been skinny like those girls! Just looking at you makes me want to fucking throw up!"

He walks up to me and I almost fall onto the floor and I nearly spill the pills that were still in my hands. He grabs my arm and forces them to my mouth and I fight back. He slaps me in the face and grabs my face, uses his finger to open my mouth and forces the pills in my mouth.

"If you don't fucking swallow these pills I swear I'll kill you! There are girls out there much prettier than you I can go to them whenever I want! Here I am still stuck with this ugly, fat bitch!" 

I start chocking on the pills, tears still fell out of my eyes. He lets me go and I fall to the floor, gasping and coughing my lungs out. I curl my body into fetal position, still shaking with fear.

"After you clean up I expect you to look decent and act as if nothing happened or else!" He exits and slams the door, nearly cracking the door. I'm left there, quietly begging for help, blaming myself, begging for an escape.

I hear the echoes of my name over and over again and I snap out of my flashback.I saw Jin waving his hands in front of my face and I shake my head vigorously.

"Are you ok Y/N? Your face looks pale." Jin ask in a worried tone

"Y y y yes...I'm fine...I just thought I forgot something in the cafeteria that's all. Don't worry, I'll be fine" I say faking a smile. He looks at me still not believing me but nods and I make my way to my room upstairs. I laid on the bed, still thinking about the flashback. I grab the journal, that Lisa gave me, out of the dresser and started jotting down everything I remember since being here. As I was writing them down, I found myself crying and I stopped. I curl myself on the bed, wondering and hoping that this was all just a dream.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 1.4K 23
"Of course we care for you!" . . . "But...You cared only after I almost DIED." 🚫WARNING🚫 Includes vomiting, blood, hospitalisation, cursing, self-h...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
5K 209 23
" I don't love you with my heart or mind. I love you with my soul, incase my mind forgets and heart stops" " is that a confession or???" " ahh~ you a...
6.5K 330 45
WARNING: This contains strong contents. Audience with a weak heart is to be warned before this AU causes the death of you. Remember that this is not...