The Golden Girl

By iiqueenbee_

*WATTPAD FEATURED* *UNEDITED* "You can't erase the pain, nor can I. You can't erase the reasons behind my fak... More

The Golden Girl
1.Red lips are her armor
2. Shots and words
3. Designer of their own catastrophe
4. Consumed by darkness
5. She's the queen, without a knight
6. When he loved
7. The king with his flaws
8. The Queen with her sepoys
9. Paper hearts with piercing words
10. The fall of the golden girl
11. Faking it (Part One)
12. Faking it (Part Two)
13. New threats and beginnings
14. Stacey wants him back
15. When he cared
16. Midnight memories
17. Stand by me? (Part One)
18. Stand by me? (Part Two)
19. You are a rainbow but he is colorblind
20. Movie night gone wrong
21. Her knight in the shinning armor
22. She belongs to herself (Part I)
23. She belongs to herself (Part II)
24. And she knew
25. When they met
26. Ready to let go
27. Pretty little secrets
28. Paper houses
29. When she admired
30. When he broke
31. Hold my hand
32. River (Part I)
33. River (Part II)
34. When he smiled
35. Queen of hearts
36. A little thing called love
37. Apologies and confessions
38. Toxic
39. Unrequited love
40. Perfect
41. Crimson fireworks
42. Spying on the Blake kid (Part I)
43. Spying on the Blake kid (Part II)
44. When they knew
45. Acacia and roses
46. A second chance
47. Bad at love
49. When they smiled
50. He owns the field but she owns his heart
51. He loves her to the moon and back
52. You make me feel strange
53. He was her home
Special chapter : The time Faye Lockwood fell in love
54. Red
55. Heartstrings
56. Hallelujah
57. Wrapped up Gifts
Epilogue
New Book!!!!!

48. Mi corazón

10.6K 526 215
By iiqueenbee_

You are someone who taught me how to laugh at myself, how to love the real me, how to stand up for myself.

You are beautiful to me love. No, not because you accepted me with my flaws, with the ugliness. But cause, you make me want to be better for myself and for you, not for anyone else, but for me and you.

PS: I love you.

- The Golden Girl

************************************

She felt suffocating.

Her hands shaking.

She let out a breath she did not know she was holding, sweat dripping on her forehead.

A woman immediately rushed to her with lots of brushes on her hands.

As soon as she reached near her, she started running the brushes through her face, a liquid substance covering her skin.

She heard laughters coming from the other side of the curtain and saw figures walking inside the room, grins on their faces.

They complimented on how amazing it was to walk on the runaway and she gulped the lump that had formed in her throat.

"Oh my God Faye, it was awesome out there, this was like a life time opportunity, oh my god, I just walked in Veronica Lockwood's gala. This is unbelievable." One of the models that she had recognised as Sarah came running to her and gave her hands a tight squeeze.

"That's awesome, I am so happy for you." Adrenaline rushed through her as she squeezed her back.

"You seem tensed. Hey, you are gonna do great hon, just drink a lot of water, stay hydrated, yah?" And soothing her back, Sarah left.

"Take deep breathes sweetheart and its going to be just fine." The make up artist winked at her, her hands adjusting the sheer dress Faye was wearing.

Yes, it was the day of the gala, of the day when she was presenting her own designs in front of the fashion industry. The show had almost ended and Sarah was one of the ten girls who was wearing the clothes Faye had designed.

And it was finally her time to shine.

Her mouth felt dry as she looked at herself in the mirror.

Sure she looked beautiful.

The dress was gorgeous. She had made it herself with her mom after all and well, it had turned out to be beautiful.

A black sheer dress. A dress that was enchanting and one would die to wear.

"Her mother is really proud of her. She's ambitious, talented, creative and is considered a beauty herself. And you just witnessed her creations. Collaborating with her mom, she is starting her career at a raw age of 17. The influencer and the designer of the new winter collection, may I present in front of you, the daughter of Veronica Lockwood, the heir of half of the fashion industry, Faye Lockwood."

And soon she was being directed to the runway.

Its going to be just fine, she said to herself.

And soon, she was revealed in front of a big crowd.

She instantly heard the clicking sound of the cameras. Every eye was on her, she realised and suddenly, she was out of breath.

It was scary for her and no matter how much she had faced the paparazzi, gave interviews, this was different.

This time, she was not known as Veronica Lockwood's daughter, this time, she was Faye Lockwood and this time, she was being judged for what she had done.

Sure, sharing your designs, revealing your talent is exciting, thrilling, but knowing that there was a high possibility of no one liking it was scary for her.

Gulping, she ran her eyes through the whole room. She noticed actresses like Zendaya, Blake Lively sitting in the front row with her mother and designers like Stella McCartney, their gaze fixed on her.

And in the other side were Aubree and Madeline, grinning. They were standing up from her sits, excitement visible on their face.

It was comforting. Their presence was.

She waved at them like a diva, a smile instantly occupying her face.

And then, she saw him.

She saw River Blake standing there with one of the biggest grins, clapping for her.

And he was enough.

She started walking in the runway with confidence, a conquering smile on her face.

All eyes were on her.

And she felt powerful.

Her loved ones were there and everyone was relying upon her. She was going to do it, for them, for herself.

And everything was perfect for a while until she tripped over her dress.

It happened so fast that she could not even hold herself.

And next you know, she was on the floor.

An 'ohhh' sound came from the audience and she felt herself heat up.

It was such a bad idea. This is stupid. I should have worked on the silvet.

She was almost on tears.

And she would have cried if he would not have come to her, extending his hand for her to take.

"Smile sunshine. Do not let them get you." River whispered in her ear, soothing the back of her hand with his thumb, making her stand up.

She nodded at him, taking deep breaths.

She was the queen, she can't let such a small incident get her.

And so she stood up, walked through the runway with River by her side and a bold look on her face.

The face that definitely was gonna conquer the cover of millions of magazines in the next ten years.
************************************

"They even thought it was planned. According to Zendaya, it looked like a scenario from a cliche high school movie." Aubree said as she took a sip from her whiskey.

"I find it just really cute. You both look so beautiful together. I wish I had someone by my side like that." Madeline threw a small smile towards them before shifting her eyes to the front.

And that's when she saw something that made her burst out laughing.

"Oh my god. Look At his face!" Madeline shook Faye's shoulder, making her and Aubree look at that direction as well.

And there was River, dancing with Roma Tisdale, one of the IMG models.

What was wrong in the picture?

Well, that will be River's face.

It looked horrifying.

Let's just say, River really did want to get out of there. His eyes were wrinkled and a frown was occupying his face.

He was not even listening to what the girl was saying. He just looked like he can cry, give up everything just to get out of there.

"He looks so scared." Faye pointed out, laughing.

Both of them nodded at that, chuckling.

"He looks like he just ate raw tomato." Madeline giggled.

"Tomato? Seriously?" Aubree facepalmed.

"What? I hate that veggie, alright? It is the face that I would pull if someone force me to eat that gross thingy." She said with a shrug.

"Oh shoot, she heard us." Faye's eyes narrowed by a fraction as she saw Roma looking at her direction in confusion.

And soon, she was walking towards them, pulling River with her.

"Act normal, act normal." Faye whispered to them, making them instantly look at their glasses.

"And there you are, the star of the show." Roma smiled as she looked at Faye, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I must say, I loved those dresses." And in return, Faye grinned at her.

"Thank you so much Roma. Really though, thanks for joining the show. You were amazing on the runway." Faye said, genuinely, making her giggle.

She was just about to say something when her phone buzzed. Taking a look at it, she turned to Faye.

"Not as much as you and your boyfriend. Anyways, I need to go, my ride is here. It was really nice working with you Faye. Hopefully, we will be in touch." And she extended her hand for Faye to take.

Faye gave her a welcoming smile before taking her hand.

"Oh and Faye? Your boyfriend is too loyal. Try to keep him to yourself. He's a gem." And winking, Roma walked out of there.

A awkward silence drifted in the atmosphere.

It was stiffening.

Faye felt heat rushing to her cheeks and her mouth had become dry.

River.

Her boyfriend.

Even the thought made her break into a sloppy grin.

Aubree witnessed the look at her face before rolling her eyes.

"Maddy, come with me to the washroom." She pinched Madeline, making her hiss in pain.

"What the fuck woman? I am not going with you. I need to take two more of this shots. This thing right here is pretty cool." Madeline said, pointing towards the tequila glasses.

"Madeline. Washroom. Now." Aubree glared at her, trying to send her signals.

But then again, its Madeline we are talking about. She never gets it.

Grumbling, Aubree pulled Madeline with her and next you know, they were gone.

"I am gonna kill them." Faye cursed under her breath before feeling a weight on her shoulder.

She looked at River to find him looking at her with a warm smile.

"Hey oh-I-am-so-clumsy-I-tripped-over-my-dress." He smirked, pulling her hair.

"Are you making fun of me?" Faye raised an eyebrow.

"What? I would never make fun of your clumsy little self." He smirked.

"You really are making fun of me." She rolled her eyes.

"I was just kidding. But seriously though, you were amazing out there." And he ruffled her hairs, making her blush, deeply.

"T- thanks. I mean, thank you. And well, yah, thank you for saving my ass out there. I would have died from embarrassment. But you really did save the day."

"I had to save you. After all, I am your knight." And the smirk was back.

"Cocky bastard."

"Mi Corazón, do not say that." He said with a chuckle before squeezing her hand.

"And here comes the drama queen." She grumbled, trying to ignore the warmth that was radiating out of his hand.

"I call it passionate love." He whispered, making her shiver.

"And Faye, about the runway incident. You would have stood up anyway, you did not need my help. I just like to be there for you. And I want you to know that I would be there for you, always. Not just to save you, but to save my heart. After all, you mean the world to me."
************************************

This is for my girl SARAHGXOX

Wish you a very happy birthday, munchkin!!!

@tomboy_16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

415 30 29
" YOU ARE SO ANNOYING! JUST GET OUT OF MY LIFE ! WITHOUT YOU , MY LIFE WOULD BE BETTER ! " I bit my lip and tried so hard to hold back my tears , " I...
5.5K 497 18
OhmNanon AU💚❤️ "Am I too late Now ?? " " My world is always you, My Sunshine. But Am I too late Now ? " . . . Destiny is always be the game changer...
363K 12K 60
𝖡𝖤𝖳𝖱𝖠𝖸𝖠𝖫 𝖲𝖤𝖱𝖨𝖤𝖲 #1 She pressed the knife deeper to my throat. I could feel the sting and blood beginning to trickle down my neck. "I ga...
52.5M 2.1M 176
"I was broken. Nothing, no one could fix me. Until you came into my life again. I wish I had gone with you that day instead of him. Because, now I ca...