Strawberry Pocky // Nomin

Par CheongSolhee

"You eat like a girl!" "Does that make you a pig then...?" Jaemin, a sweets maniac with glasses has just move... Plus

Prologue.
Ch. 1: "Glasses Boy"
Ch. 2: The 17 Princes
Ch. 3: Whispers
Ch. 4: Heartbreaker
Ch. 5: "Prince-ly"
Ch. 6: Until The Party...
Ch. 7: Before The Party...
Ch. 8: At The Party...
Ch. 9: Party Games
Ch. 10: Ending The Party...
1K Update!
1K Special Pt. 1
1K Special Pt. 2
1K Special Pt. 3
1K Special Pt. 3.5
Ch. 11: After The Party
Ch. 12: ...don't touch my Nana!
❀ 3K! ❀
🌐 Q&A 🌐
Just a Quick Mention...
Ch. 13: Crush
Ch. 14: Clothes
Ch. 15: A Little Change
Ch. 16: Food is Life
Ch. 17: Deeper Dreams
Ch. 18: Stuck
10K
Ch. 19: Unworthy Grace
Ch. 20: Blankets
10K Special Pt. 1
Ch. 21: Wait, What..?
Ch. 21.5: Meanwhile...
Ch. 22: Precious
Ch. 23: Date?
Ch. 23.5: Window of Stars
Ch. 24: School Snacks
Ch. 25: 404 Purity Not Found
Ch. 25.5: And Then I Found My Way To You
Ch. 26: I, Who You Found
Ch. 27: Sleeping Cutie
Ch. 28: A Day With You
Ch. 28.5: What Are We..?
Ch. 29: Pretty Boy
πŸ’  I NEED HELP πŸ’ 
Ch. 30: Love Square? (1)
Ch. 31: Love Square? (2)
Ch. 32: Love Square? (3)
Ch. 33: Love Square? (4)
✨ πŸŽ‰ 50K UPDATE πŸŽ‰βœ¨
Ch. 34: How to Make Your Friends Hate You
πŸ”ΈπŸŒΈ Tag! πŸŒΈπŸ”Έ
Ch. 35: A Mess of Emotions
Ch. 36: Part The Fog
<< 50K: Shout Out! >>
<< 50K: Voted Story! >>
πŸ’πŸŒΈ Tag! (Again) πŸŒΈπŸ’
Ch. 37: Fun Night And Fright (FNAF)
Ch. 38: Cold
Ch. 39: What A Weird Twist...
100K UPDATE
πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰ 100K SPECIAL! πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
Ch. 40: Plan It! (1)
Ch. 41: Plan It! (2)
Ch. 42: Folding
πŸŒŸπŸŽ† 500 Follower Story Up!πŸŽ†πŸŒŸ
Ch. 43: Strawberry Pocky
Ch. 44: An Epilogue

10K Special Pt. 2

3.7K 148 279
Par CheongSolhee

[Jaeno/Nomin Edition]

<Read Below First>

Gender Bender!

If you don't know what 'gender bender' is, it's basically switching characters to the opposite gender.

In this case, (since most of you asked for it) Jaemin is female in this story~

Enjoy my lovelies!

(By the way, this is not connected to the main story)

------------------------------------------------------

The Mirror

(GenderSwap Short Story No. 1)

------------------------------------------------------

[Jaemin POV]

"I'm so sick of this FAKEU LOVE, FAKEU LOVE, FAKEU LO--"

"Jisoos Christ! Stop trying to hit Jimin's voice without helium!"

Jaemin froze.

Okay, this is a red alert.

One, there's no one else in her room right now.
Two, she's actually home alone right now.
Three, Park Jimin's voice doesn't sound like he inhaled helium!

"Da faque, who's in the house with me?!" Jaemin silently screamed to herself.

"Uh, is there something wrong? You look pretty dumb standing there like that."

"BISH OUTTA THIS HOUSE!" Jaemin grabbed a sledge hammer out from who knows where; her dainty fingers wrapped aggressively around the handle.

Jaemin's blood pumped at full pressure as she span around, the sledge hammer ready to beat the hell out of whoever was in her room.

"What the hell are you doing, idiot?" The voice sounded like it was holding in a laugh.

The voice sounded young. A boy's voice. What the hell? Why was there a perverted boy in her house? IS HE AFTER HER BTS AND EXO PHOTOCARDS!?!

"Who the hell are you?! I'll give you ten seconds before I come beat your ass!" Jaemin swung the hammer around.

"You know you look stupid right now, right?"

"Shut up! You should see your face after I'm done with you-- whoever you are!"

"Whoa! Whoa! Put the hammer down, lady!"

Jaemin scoffed at the voice, trying to trace it to a location, "Calm down?! You should calm down, you hormonal perverted ass! Who the heck is calm when they break into a random girl's room?!"

"Now you're just making yourself look dumber," the voice sighed. "Fine, turn around, dummy!"

Jaemin felt an uncomfortable shiver run up her spine as she turned around nervously, sledge hammer at the ready. Her eyes wandered the room, scavenging for the owner of the voice.

Then, a sudden movement in her mirror caught her attention.

"AAAHGHHGGGHHHHH!!" Jaemin swung her hammer mindlessly out of reflex.

"Put the hammer down! At this rate you'll--"

Jaemin's hands slipped as the hammer fell with a thud.

"OW!" Jaemin clutched the probably nerve-damaged, victimised foot of hers.

The hammer sat peacefully next to her on the floor as she melted down in pain, the wonder of the stranger in the room disappeared. The carpet seemed to give her it's condolences as it cushioned her thin body.

"Yah yah yah! I told you to be careful. Come here, I'll help you," Jaemin looked around, still inside where the guy was. His voice seemed more concerned now.

"I'm up here!"

Jaemin shot her head up. Looking past the countless posters of iKON, Seventeen, and Stray Kids. She was still in pain. It felt like someone had mutilated her foot.

"In the mirror!"

Jaemin's eyes landed on the old antique mirror that she persuaded her mom to keep because it was too pretty.
Except, all of a sudden it looked prettier now.

"I'm Lee Jeno!" The boy in the mirror smiled. "And I'm here to help you find your soulmate!"

"AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

---

Jaemin twirled her hair awkwardly in her fingers. She shyly say on the bed, flustered.

"You know... You don't have to do this," Jaemin was probably in the weirdest situation ever.

"I want to do this," Jeno laughed as he delicately bandaged her foot.

"N-no really..." Jaemin felt super embarassed as the boy gently handled the wound, soft fingers tickling her soles.

He smiled.

His eyesmile.

His cheeks...

"Is there something wrong?" Jeno finished the bandaging and began to clean up.

"N-no... I just...how did you... How do you come in and out of the mirror?" Jaemin was astonished when she was groaning in pain and the boy had appeared in front of her and helped her up.

He was dark-haired and looked like any other guy down the street, ripped jeans, a white t-shirt, and some converse. His smile shut Jaemin up when she was about to hysterically yell in fear.

"Well... Okay, this sounds crazy, but I'm here because Cupid came to me," Jeno scratched the back of his neck. The boy sat down next to her, keeping a respectable distance to make sure he would have reaction time to any further sledge hammer assaults.

"He what...?"

"Apparently, the guy you're supposed to be with had a change in heart. So Cupid said I needed to help you meet your new one."

Jaemin laughed, "Dude, isn't Cupid like a myth? And how did you get in my house?"

The sunny boy sighed, "I came here through the mirror. I don't care if you don't believe me now, but I'm supposed to make you meet your soul mate."

"Okay okay," Jaemin pushed her hair behind her ears. "Let's say this Cupid guy and my soul mate thing is real. Why would Cupid need to ask you to help me then? Doesn't he just shoot an arrow and 'BAM' there's a couple?"

"You're special," Jeno smiled. "That's why I'm here."

Jaemin wasn't sure what overcame her, but those words wove themselves in the wrinkles of her brain and made her smile like an idiot. Her eyes shined at Jeno, cheeks flushing with a rose color.

"I'll help you meet him," Jeno pointed at her mirror. "I'll introduce you to him. His mirage should appear any second..."

Jeno snapped his fingers.

Jaemin was startled to see another boy in the mirror, but he was very angelic. The mirage disappeared after a short while.

"Who was that?" Jaemin asked.

"His name is Huang Renjun," Jeno smiled. "He's your soul mate, and you're going to meet him very soon."

Jaemin was amazed

Going off that what Jeno said was true... She was going to meet a totally cute guy soon!

She didn't know if she could trust Jeno, but it wouldn't hurt if she would meet that guy who appeared in the mirror.

"So when do I meet him?!" Jaemin excitedly asked.

"So you believe me?!" Jeno's face lightened in joy.

Jaemin thought for a moment, then reluctantly took Jeno's hands.

"I do."

Jeno hugged the girl in excitement.

"You'll meet him tomorrow at lunch! Just knock and call me on your mirror when you need me! Make sure to talk to me before you leave!"

"Thank you Jeno! I will!"

Jaemin could feel Jeno's body heat fade away and watched as the boy grew transparent until he completely disappeared. Then, Jeno reappeared in the mirror, waving at her with a smile.

Jaemin waved as Jeno's figure disappeared in the mirror.

"I've got to be hallucinating," Jaemin doubted herself. "I should just get some rest and check the mirror tomorrow morning."

Jaemin stood up from the bed, smiling at her bandaged foot, "Nah, Jeno's real. He's cute too. *yawn* Is there any popcorn left..?"

Jaemin walked carefully down the stairs to watch a movie.

After she was down the stairs, Jeno reappeared in the mirror, a sad look on his face.

"Why isn't the guy in the mirror me..?"

---

(Next morning)

*knock-knock*

"Jeno-ssi! Jeno-ssi!"

Jaemin must've looked crazy yelling at herself in the mirror at seven in the morning. She was rather curious to find out what the boy in the mirror had wanted to say to her before she left for school.

"Good morning, Jaemin!" Jeno's sunny smile appeared in the mirror.

Jaemin blushed.

Today, Jeno was in a oversized sweater that made him look so huggable! The boy looked like he just woke up and his cheeks were just too pinchable-looking.

"Uh ... Nana, are you listening to me?"

"Huh?! How do you know my nickname?" Jaemin mentally slapped herself from drooling over Jeno. She had her own man to meet.

Jeno chuckled a bit and looked slightly surprised, "I'm basically your stand-in cupid. Am I not allowed to know about you?"

Jaemin could feel the blood rush to her cheeks.

"A-anyways, what do you think of my outfit?" Jaemin span around a bit in front of the mirror.

She was wearing her favorite sun dress. It was white with boldly colored flowers for a fresh appearance.

Jaemin could see that Jeno was smiling softly at her, endearment deep in his eyes.

"Well the reason why I asked you to call on me before you left is that I need to ask you to wear something, " Jaemin's eyes widened at Jeno's words.

"You don't like my dress?" Jaemin twirled her long hair in disappointment.

"Well.. You look cute," Jeno laughed. "But the thing is, in order to meet Renjun today, you'll have to wear something else... Specifically something athletic-looking. Do you have clothes like that?"

"What does me wearing sporty clothing have to do with meeting Renjun?" Jaemin pouted.

"Jaemin, please trust me."

"Okay~~" Jaemin told Jeno to to away as she changed.

After she had rearannged her whole outfit and dug out her sports wear, Jaemin was satisfied as she tied her hair cutely.

After she finished, she knocked on the mirror again.

"Jeno-ssi, Jeno-ssi! Will Renjun meet me now?"

"Just call me Jeno, dummy," Jeno reappeared.

The Jeno blushed at the cute girl through the mirror.

"Jeno-Oppa~~" Jaemin cutely joked. "Am I cute?"

Jeno's face turned into a strawberry, "U-um, y-yeah. Renjun will definitely spot you today."

"Really?! Alright!" Jaemin cheered, raising her arm cutely.

"You should get going!" Jeno smiled.

"Alright, I'll come back soon and tell you what happened!" Jaemin ran out the door to catch a bus.

Jeno sighed.

"Why can't I be with him in this world too?"
---

(School: Lunch Break)

"Seulgi-unnie! Joy-unnie!  Lami-unnie! Let's go out to eat!" Jaemin cheerfully ran ahead, her sneakers squeaking in the school halls.

"She's energetic today!" Joy laughed.

"Yeah, she's been happy since this morning," Seulgi wrinkled her eyebrows trying to figure out why.

"She's also wearing her sports clothes," Lami giggled. "Maybe she's planning on going to the sports festival at the JYP academy across town."

"Well I heard that there's going to be a sports festival around the common building today. It's a mixer, so the boy's side of the school will be there too!" Seulgi smiled.

"Ouuuuuu! We should totally go!" Joy cheered.

"So you're saying that SM academy is having a festival during the school day?" Lami doubted the possibility.

"Irene's the volleyball captain, she said we could go if we just say that we're with her. It's only for the sports teams so..." Seulgi winked.

"Why didn't you say anything before?" Lami elbowed her unnie.

"Hey, you know I'm not super down for sports, but the boy side of the school is going? Don't you want to check out some guys Lami?" Seulgi laughed.

"No! I'm not interested," Lami rejected.

"She's still all over Mark Lee," Joy motioned for them to chase Jaemin.

"But isn't he dating Donghyuk?" Seulgi gave a confused look.

"That's not the point silly! The thing is that Lami likes to watch them make out!" Joy screeched.

"SHUSH! Everyone can hear you!" Lami elbowed Joy.

"Yah yah! We're your unnies!" Seulgi laughed as she also got attacked.

"They're cute okay..." Lami pouted.

Seulgi smiled, "That's okay. You know Taeyong, Doyoung, and Jaehyun? I heard they were a thing. I was curious, so I happened to run into the three of them after school. They really fit each other well."

"I walked in on Yuta and Sicheng having se--"

"---seconds of the cafeteria food! They fed each other and it was cute!" Seulgi elbowed Joy.

"Lami's old enough though!" Joy sighed. "I need someone to fangirl with!"

"Yah, lets just grab Jaemin-ah and go to the party, okay?" Lami shook her head at her unnies.

"Jaemin-ah! Wanna go to a party?" Seulgi yelled down the hall.

"Hmm?" Jaemin innocently tilted her head.

---

"Yah! Seulgi-unnie, Joy-unnie! Where are you?"

Jaemin clung tight to Lami. They had lost the two in the crowd of people on the lawn on the common area and there was music blasting everywhere.

"Lami-unnie, I--- Unnie? Unnie where are you?!" Jaemin was going to ask Lami to call the others.

Lami was no where with her anymore. Jaemin began to get terrified.

She wandered around, careful to not bump into anyone and avoiding talking to anyone. People were drinking and some were getting kinda crazy for in the middle of the afternoon.

Jaemin didn't know anyone.
Jaemin really got lost.
Jaemin was scared.

The girl held in tears of distress as she slipped past a couple grinding, football linebackers playing air hockey, and the rugby captain tackling the wrestling prodigy.

Jaemin looked left and right, hugging herself to make sure she was smaller and less visible.

At home, she was always alone and was very protective. Her parents both worked a lot and left her alone.
The sledge hammer was like a stun gun to her. It made her feel safe ... Even if she might have mutilated her own foot with it.

But now....

There was no sledge hammer, and Jaemin could feel some stares on her from the older boys in different sports teams.

A large hand suddenly landed on her shoulder.

A massive prickly shiver ran up her back as Jaemin forced herself to look at the source of the hand.

A tall, heavy-set guy currently held her in place... And he didn't look like he had good intentions. He smelled like alcohol and cigarettes. Jaemin wanted to gag at the gross smell of accumulated sweat drifting off of his dirty jersey.

"Hiya cutie," Jaemin was too scared to react as the guy practically blew his disgusting breath in her face. "Wanna dance with me?"

He pulled--- no, dragged Jaemin as she desperately looked around for her unnies.

"I... I can't dance. Someone's waiting for me. I'm sorry," Jaemin tried to slip her slender hands out of the guy's colossal, chunky ones.

The guy's grip tightened.
Jaemin struggled as she could do nothing but follow as her wrist area was going numb.

"Please, let me go or else I'll have to call the police!" Jaemin was on the verge of tears.

She didn't even have her phone on her, but she hoped that the guy would let her go. That proved horribly wrong when the guy stopped walking and turned to her, creepily smiling at her with eye contact, "F*ck the police."

He then started dragging her faster, and now Jaemin could see where he wanted to take her.

The boy's locker room.

"Let me go... HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!" Jaemin gave up on hitting and trying to get away from the guy.

To her dismay, the music was blasting on full speaker, and no one batted an eye at her. Instead, they totally avoided her because of the guy that was dragging her.

They were outside the door to the boy's locker room.

Jaemin finally started to cry as she was scared... ...maybe for her life.

"*hic* please... Let go!" Jaemin screamed at the top of her lungs. Her aggressive scream contrasted her face, terrified.

The only response she got was a strong yank on her arm that probably popped her elbow.

Jaemin immediatley felt like she could sympathize with the people who got dragged across the floor in horror movies in that moment.

The locker room door opened.

Jaemin screamed.

"Yah! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" A voice rang out.

Jaemin closed her eyes in fear.

Then, the grip on her wrist loosened as she could feel herself hit the lockers.

*SMACK*

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay?!" Jaemin opened her eyes to an angelic face.

Huang Renjun.

Jaemin's eyes wandered behind him.

On the floor, the stinky guy laid unconsious as a handsome guy with panda eyes and a cute one with large eyes breathed heavily.

"A-are...you okay?" Jaemin suddenly felt concerned for the two.

"I should be asking you that," Renjun looked her in the eye. "Are you okay?"

Jaemin could feel her cheeks hear up. Whether it was from embarassment or the ordeal that just happened, she wasn't sure.

"Y-yeah... Are the two oppas over there okay?" She gestured at them.

The two boys walked towards her and smiled.

"We're okay," the panda-eyed one smiled. "Thanks."

"Can you stand?" The cute one made her heart melt with his adorable Korean.

"Here, I'll help you up," Renjun offered Jaemin a hand.

Jaemin blushed as she shyly took Renjun's hand.

"I'm Huang Renjun, the panda-eyed guy is Tao, and the cute one is Minghao," Renjun explained. "How did you get in the boy's locker room?"

"I--- he dragged me here..." Jaemin suddenly remembered that her unnies were no where to be found. "U-um... I'm kind of lost. I've never been to this side of the school campus..."

"Did you come to the sports festival with anyone?" Tao looked at her sports clothes.

"Yes... My unnies disappeared and then he came along..." Jaemin explained. "Thank you very much for helping me!"

Jaemin gave them a full bow.

"Its okay. Do you know where your unnies are?" Minghao asked.

"No..." Jaemin sadly shook her head. They dragged her to the party and now she was stuck here.

"You can stick with us if you want," Renjun soothed her with a smile.

Jaemin's heart fluttered.

"Yes... That'd really be nice," Jaemin stared at her shoes.

"Junnie why are you guys--- what are you three doing with a girl in a lockeroom!?"

A boy with a high-pitched voice walked in and went from calm to scream freak in 0.3 seconds.

"She got dragged in her by him," Renjun pointed his chin at the unconsious guy. "We're not doing anything weird, Lele."

The 'Lele' guy observed Jaemin up and down. Jaemin could feel his stare on how Renjun gently laced his fingers with her's.

Hurt flashed quickly in Lele's eyes as it was replaced by a smile.

"Are you okay? You're lucky Junnie and the Hyungs took their time changing shoes!" Lele linked arms with Jaemin with what she could make out as a genuine smile.

Jaemin didn't know how she managed to hurt a sweet person like Lele already. But, she liked Lele for sure already. And Renjun too... In a different way?

"Let's go grab some ice cream!" Lele squeaked. "Oh, I'm Zhong Chenle by the way! I'm Junnie's best friend and I want to be yours too! You can call me Lele!"

"Of course Lele," Jaemin managed to giggle. "Let's go have fun!"

---

"Bwoh?! You met the famous JunHao couple and saw Kris kiss Tao?!" Seulgi screamed from the other side of the phone.

"Yeah," Jaemin was walking from her bus stop to her house. "They were really cute."

"Darn it! I should've gotten lost too!"

"Unnie! I almost got molested because you all left me!" Jaemin whined. "I didn't even agree to come! You all came to watch the gay couples!"

"Girl, what else can you do?" Seulgi laughed. "Arrasseo, mianhe. I'll make it up to you, okay?"

"Okay Unnie, get home safe~" Jaemin hung up.

When Jaemin finally secured her house safely and returned to her room, the first thing she did was knock on the mirror.

"Jeno Jeno Jeno! Are you there?"

Jaemin suddenly had the urge to talk to the boy in the mirror.

"Yes?" Jeno's smile wrapped around her warmly like a blanket as his image appeared in the old mirror.

"Today I..." Jaemin was going to talk about how great everything was, but now that she was home and the fun from the festival was no longer distracting her, she suddenly broke down crying.

"Oh no! What happened?!"

Jaemin sat on her bed as after a few moments, Jeno came out of the mirror and pulled her into a hug.

Jaemin pulled Jeno in tight and cried, recalling the scary experience that she went through.

"I..."

"Shh," Jeno pat her head. "I'm sorry."

Jaemin clung onto Jeno for the whole night.

She then realized two things.

Jeno felt so familiar,

And,

Jaemin was sure that she unexplainably had feelings for the boy in the mirror.
---

The next weeks went by in a flash.

Jaemin texted Chenle a lot and they had become great friends. Renjun on the other hand took an interest in Jaemin, and Jaemin at to admit that Renjun made her heart feel funny sometimes. He had asked to meet up with him after a few weeks.

That day was today.

Jaemin smiled as Renjun waved at her from a table. They had decided to meet up at a small bakery downtown, and Jaemin had worn her favorite dress today.

Jaemin sat down excitedly across from her... Friend? Crush? Soul mate?

"Hi Nana!"

"Hi Junnie! Am I late?"

"No, just in time for cookies!"

Jaemin laughed and ordered a milkshake for herself, paying for both of them in the process.

"So, what did you want to say?" Jaemin raised her eyebrows at Renjun.

Renjun turned a deep shade of red.

"I really like you...

...will you be my girlfriend?"

Jaemin stopped reaching for a cookie.

Something was wrong.

Wasn't this meant to be?
Wasn't Renjun her soulmate?
Wasn't this supposed to make her happy and squeal in agreement?

Why did... She feel like she needed to leave right now...?

"Uh.... Sorry Renjun, something just came up. I'll message you later!"

Jaemin ran home.

To her room.

There was a crack on the mirror.

"Jeno?! Yah! Jeno!" Jaemin frantically knocked on the mirror.

No image of Lee Jeno.

"Jeno! Jeno!" Jaemin screamed, tears spilling.

"Don't cry, dummy! You look prettier smiling!" Jeno's voice came from the mirror only.

"Where are you?" Jaemin could only see her reflection in the mirror.

"I have to go now, Nana," Jeno didn't sound like his cheerful self. "Are you happy with Renjun?"

Jaemin sniffed, "You dummy! Why aren't you appearing?! Don't you know that like you more than Renjun?!!!?"

There was a silence from the mirror.

"Jeno? Jeno?! Yah, Lee Jeno!!" Jaemin banged her fists on the mirror. "Talk to me you idiot!"

"Jaemin-ah," Jeno's soft voice began to fade.

"I love you."
---

(On the other side of the mirror)

[Jeno POV]

Jeno wiped away his tears as he stared at the broken mirror on his bathroom wall.

The girl version of Na Jaemin in the universe on the other side of the mirror was just like the boy Jeno had fallen in love with in his.

Jaemin is his everything, and Jeno was ready for anything when it was for him.

Even making sure he's happy in a different world. He was ready to trade his life for Jaemin.

Jeno prayed Cupid would grant Jaemin's wish.

The phone rang.

"Hello?" Jeno croaked.

"Jeno-ah," Mark's voice sounded no better than his. "You have to come quick... Jaemin....he's not gonna make it."

Jeno dropped his phone.

---

"Nono~" Jaemin smiled weakly as Jeno walked into the the hospital room. Mark and the younger boys left them alone. The hyungs watched sadly from the doorway.

"Nana~" Jeno pressed a soft kiss on his boyfriend's forehead.

"Nono, how is everyone today?" Jaemin sweetly asked.

"Great, Nana," Jeno tried to hold in tears. "A friend of mine finally is with her soul mate."

Jaemin weakly held his hand up and wiped the tears on the corners of Jeno's eyes, his slender hands comforting him.

"Don't cry, Nono," Jaemin softly told him. "I'm happy for her."

Jeno clutched Jaemin's pale hand firmly, trying to warm up the sick boy's frail fingers.

"Nana, I love you," Jeno's eyes stung.

"I want to be with you forever Nono," Jaemin's voice grew weak.

"I do too, Nana. I want to be with you forever and ever," Jeno kissed Jaemin's hand, the grip loosening.

"Nono, don't cry."

Jeno sniffed and hugged Jaemin, "Nana. Nana please don't leave me! I can't... I need you with me everyday..."

"Aha.... you've got.... no jams Jeno..." Jaemin's breathing got shallower and shallower.

"No no no...please...." Jeno put his ears to Jaemin's heartbeat. His tears making wet spots on his gown. "Nana... Nana......"

"Nono... I'll... always....find you."

*BEEEEEP BEEEEEP BEEEEEEEP*

"NANA!!! NANA PLEASE! NANA YOU CAN LEAVE ME HERE... NANA! NANA!"

"You have my mercy," Cupid's voice rang out. "You would bear the pain of receiving no love, an impossible one. You also bear the pain of ending a true love. One that death has severed.
For your sacrifice and perseverance, I shall fulfill you my promise."

Jeno kissed Jaemin on the lips one last time, Cupid's words ringing in his head. He laced his fingers with Jaemin's soft ones, closing his eyes as he laid down in the reclining chair right by the hospital bed.

Jeno smiled as he could feel his breathing slow, the darkness and promise of Cupid blurred out the noises of the cries from his friends and the voices of the doctors. His breathing slowed, and his lungs screamed in pain.

That didn't matter though.

Nana is his everything.

"Oh no, JENO!"

"JENO!!"

"JENO-AH!"

Jeno could only faintly smile as he could hear his best friends worrying.

"Don't worry guys," Jeno sent them a silent telepathic message.

"I'm with Nana now."

---
[Jaemin POV; Back to the other side of the mirror]

Jaemin ran her fingers across the cracks on the broken mirror, still wondering what had become of the boy that was once in it.

Jeno seemed so familiar.

"I want to be with him," Jaemin sighed, tucking her long hair behind her ear.

*Ding*

(1) new message(s) from Chenle

Chenle 🐬🐬🐬

Chenle:
Nana! You have to add
this guy I just met! He's
single, and he's so hot!

Jaemin:
You're such a weirdo.
Confess to Renjun
already, pabo.
What's this guy's name?

Chenle:
Lee Jeno

---

"Jeno?" Jaemin wrinkled her brows in confusion.

Jaemin looked at the cracked mirror.

She smiled.

Jaemin couldn't see soulmates in mirrors.

But Jaemin would always see Jeno's face in her eyes.

------------------------------------------------------
(a/n: I've returned my lovelies!

Sorry for the long hold up, I was preparing for finals all week and never got around to writting! I hope this short story made up for it!
>////<

I also made the flowered-mirror pictures and added pictures because I love you all~ ❤❤❤

Question: 1.) Did you cry?  2.) Chensung or Renle?

Answer:

1.) I'm not gonna lie, I'm not much for angst, so I teared up while writting the dying part.

2.) Is JiRenLe a thing?                    )

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

433K 23.5K 66
When Jaemin transfers to a new school (an all boys boarding school, at that), he gets a very.. interesting roommate. β™‘ β™‘ Jeno has a wild reputation f...
75.2K 2.9K 21
jaemin didn't know why he was alive anymore. he couldn't live the way he was anymore but all jeno wanted to do was help him "jaemin, eat something pl...
16.4K 716 35
In which two friends both have a soft spot for the same boy.. ! fluff! ! smut! ! boyxboy! Started: 03.02.2021 Ended: 16.05.2021 Not proof read β€’ This...
37.8K 1.5K 46
β™‘ school romance "I don't deserve you Jaemin..." "What makes you say that?" "You're a kind, considerate, intelligent and humble person. The most of t...