Subject E305 ( Civil War Fanf...

By thelazyalien_PM

Subject E305 is not a normal girl. At the age of two her mother left her on the streets of New York City with... More

Important, please read.
New Story
Chapter 1: The Beginning
Chapter 2: Picking Pockets
Chapter 3: The Meeting
Chapter 4: Her story
Chapter 5: New Powers
Chapter 7: Breaking out
Chapter 8: The Other Super Solider
Chapter 9: The Cap Team
Chapter 10: Airport Battle
Chapter 11: The Final Fight (1)
Chapter 12: The Final Fight (2)
Chapter 13: P. P.

Chapter 6: Trouble

3.9K 68 1
By thelazyalien_PM

I really didn't know what to name this chapter so....don't judge me. 

And just to get this out of the way.

This: ======== means changing point of view. 

and this: +++++++ means a time skip.  

-----------------------------------------

"What's going to happen to him?" Steve asked Ross when he saw Bucky in the containment chamber.

"Same thing that ought to happen to you" Ross replied. "Psychological evaluation and extradition"

As they made their way to the watching room, Tony was on the phone, "Thank you, sir"

"Consequences?" Steve asked him once he hanged up the phone.

"Secretary Ross wants you both prosecuted" Tony said. "Had to give him something."

"I'm not getting that shield back, am I?" Steve asked.

"Technically, it's the governments properly." Natasha said. "Wings too."

"That's cold" Sam said

Tony was trying to get Steve to sign the Accords when a knock disturbed them. Tony looked through the glass windows and saw a guard. He asked the guard what was wrong.

"There's this kid that says that she's your daughter, sir" the guard said.

"What's her name?" Tony asked

"Ruby, sir" The guard replied.

"God...." Tony rolled his eyes. "Get her inside"

The guard went then came back with Ruby. Ruby tried to pull her arm from the guard's grip but it didn't work. She would have used her power, but she didn't want to make a scene.

"Hey...hey let go of her" Tony told the guard. "She's my daughter for god's sake."

The guard left the room and Steve, Tony, and Ruby were left alone.

"What the hell, Ruby?" Tony said and slid a hand on his face. "I told you to stay put"

"To be honest Tony, I don't really recall a time I did anything you told me to. So I'm not starting today" She said and sat on one of the chairs then put her feet on the table.

"But how in the world did you get passed Vision?" He asked. "You and Wanda were supposed to be under his protection."

"Oh, God, Tony" Steve said "Every time I think you see things the right way..."

After a while of arguing Steve placed a pen on the table and left. Tony put on his sunglasses and looked at Ruby.

"Are you going somewhere or is that just to make you look cool?" She asked.

"Don't get smart with me, kid" He said pointing a finger at her. "Now get up, I'll need to take you to Vision and Wanda"

"I need to see Bucky first" She said.

"Why? Why do you want to see him so bad?!?" He asked angrily

"Because he was the only one there for me!!!" She yelled "He was the only one who checked on me after those people abused me! He was the one who healed my bruises and scars! He was the only one who gave me food when I was starving! H-He was the only one...."

It was all true. Bucky had always had her back even when she didn't have his. Tears were building in her eyes as she glared to Tony. After a few seconds, she found herself crying into Tony's chest.

He held her in his arms and she dug her face in his chest. He had to remember that she was just a kid. A kid who had gone through so much. And to top that all of, she was his kid. He had to make things better, now. When she stopped crying, he pulled her away a bit and held her tearful face in his hands.

"Ruby, I'm sorry. I did not know" he said staring into her hazel-honey eyes. "And I promised, I will try to get you to see Bucky."

"T-Thanks so m-m-much, Tony" She stuttered.

"For now, you can stay with Steve while I do the paper work" he said and let go of her face. "Ok?"

She looked up at her father and nodded with a huge smile that made her dimples show.

"Oh look what a surprise" Tony said smiling. "You have dimples"

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"What are they going to do to him?" Ruby asked Steve while they waited for the interrogation to end.

"No idea" Steve stood up and looked through the window, thinking of Bucky.

Then Sharon Carter entered the room and gave Sam a paper and said. "The receipt for your gear"

Sam took one look at the receipt and said. "Bird costume? Come on"

"I didn't write it" She replied.

"That's your gear? A bird costume?" Ruby laughed.

"It's cooler than it sounds" Sam frowned.

"I bet" She smirked

Just then one of the T.Vs turned on and Bucky was on the screen. Ruby looked once and quickly jumped from her chair and stood next to Steve.

"Bucky?" She mumbled to herself

"Do you know where you are, James?" The therapist asked.

Ruby was getting angrier by the second. It wasn't fair that he was trapped like that. He wasn't the one to bomb anything.

"I can't help you if you don't talk to me, James" He said.

"Who's James?" Ruby suddenly asked

"That's Bucky's real name" Steve said.

"And exactly how do you know?" she asked and narrowed her eyes at him. 

Steve turned to face her and said. "Because I knew him for a really long time"

"My name is Bucky" Bucky said roughly.

Ruby then goes back and sits on the chair. She looks at the table and there were photos of Bucky walking away from the bomb.

"Those are fake" She said.

"How do you know?" Steve said once he turned around.

"Are you kidding me?" She rolled her eyes. "We have a god, a guy who can turn into a green monster, a guy who made a suit which acts like a weapon, and 2 guys from the 1940s, yet you don't believe that today's technology can make a simple face mask?"

Steve, Sam, and Sharon stared at her then looked at each other with widen eyes.

"Who is she?" Sharon asked.

"Tony's kid" Steve replied. "Ruby, Sharon. Sharon, Ruby"

"I didn't know Tony had a kid" Sharon said.

"Well neither did I" Ruby said with a toothy grin.

"Anyways, why would the task force release this photo?" Steve asked as he picks up the picture.

"Get the word out; involve as many eyes as we can" Sharon huffs

"Right, it's a good way to flush a guy of hiding. Set off a bomb. Get your picture taken. Then you've got 7 billion people looking for the Winter Solider." Steve explained.

"Are you saying someone framed him to find him?" Sharon asked.

Suddenly something clicked in Ruby's mind and she turned to Steve and gasped. "Oh no....no-no-no-no"

"What's wrong" Sam asked.

"Winter...I mean Bucky. He made a lot of enemies when he was brainwashed. So maybe the bomb was one of them, to flush him out and get him caught. But then.....they might use the words" Ruby tried to explained as fast as she can.

"Whoa, clam down kid. What are you saying?" Steve said

Ruby looked up at the screen one last time and said. "There's not enough time. Someone needs to get to Bucky. Now!!"

Just then all the light flickered out and Ruby whispered. "Time's up....shit"

"Come on, Sam lets go" Steve says as he starts to run off and Sam follows

"I'm coming too" Ruby says and gets up from her seat.

"No you're not." Steve said and nodded to Sharon. "Watch her"

Sharon turned to Ruby and puts her hands on her hips. "You're staying"

"No. I'm. Not" Ruby said through her teeth and slid her bag on her shoulders. She raises her hand and pushes Sharon out of the way using her powers for the first time in public. 

-----------------------------------

So just to make things clear...Bucky and Ruby have some kind of history and you'll find out more  in the next chapters. 

Word Count: 1326

Vote

Share

Comment 

Or whatever...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

653K 17.3K 35
May 25, 2012. 35H-GQ. That was her name. A name for the girl who was left on the streets by her mother at the age of 2. A name for the girl who was...
109K 2.8K 26
A paralysed girl...smaller than teenagers her age...but a mind stronger than most adults...with a not so good family life and difficulties to face ea...
5.7K 136 19
*** ON HOLD FOR A WHILE *** You are Y/N Stark, daughter of one of the most famous and rich men in the world: Tony Stark. After taking a break for a y...
1.9K 63 8
I don't own MARVEL, all rights belong to DIsney and Stan Lee, Steve Ditko, and Jack Kirby. I only own the OC. Alex James Barnes-Romanoff is the son o...