In Love With My Ex Bully

Par NoGruviaNoLife

A story mainly between Mondo Oowada and Chihiro Fujisaki. Pre despair and despair AU Disclaimer : I do not ow... Plus

New School,New Life
The Day We Meet Again
New Friends
History Kept Shut
First Day of School
A Glimpse Of The Past
Paired Up
I'll Try
Third Member of The Team
Operation Summer Vacation
A/N
He Saved Me
He Wasn't That Bad
Friends
Chishimondo Is Our Name
Treasure Hunting
Change of Plans
I'll Train With You
First Day of Training
Planning A Strategy
Targeted
To Be Your Man
A/N
Starry Night
New Couple
First Date On A White Christmas
Junko Is Back
Reinforcements
He's Finally Mine
Torturing The Couple
Forgive Me
The Secret Project
Happy Birthday
Secret Mission
Best Boy-Friend
Revenge
All My Fault
Class Meeting
Say Goodbye To Ryoko
High Alert
Mondo's Birthday
Lockdown
Last Day of Hope
Trapped Inside
Just In Time
Getting Out
Future Foundation
The Togami Safehouse
Finding The Hostages
What Happened
Meeting Izuru
Falling Into A Trap
The New Masterminds
Snap Out Of It!
A Spark of Hope
Tagged
A Little Persuading
Back To Normal
Epilogue - We Made It Afterall

The First Time You Took Care of Me

1.1K 37 33
Par NoGruviaNoLife

Ishimaru's POV

Me,Kyoudai,and Kazuichi wandered off looking for stores or posters about upcoming events,but we have come to no avail. In fact,we found nothing. There was only a forest that looked really dark and scary.

"Um,guys. I think we're lost" Kazuichi said.

"Ya think?" Kyoudai sarcastically said.

"C'mon. It's probably behind the forest"

Kyoudai started walking to the forest area. Something tells me that it was a bad idea.

"Kyoudai,i don't think going inside the forest is a wise thing to do"

"Ya got a better idea?"

"..."

Oh well,what could possibly happen? We're in Hope's Peak territory so we should be safe,right? But i still honestly think that it's scary,especially the fact that it was night time,making us unable to clearly see what lies ahead of us. I should probably stay close with Kyoudai.

"You guys,wait for me!" Kazuichi yelled and ran towards us.

Kyoudai was clearing the path from trees that blocked our way,i was quietly following him,while Kazuichi was holding on tight to my arm,shaking out of fear. We kept on walking until i heard a rustle.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear w-w-what?" Kazuichi shook more furiously.

"Sshh. Shut the fuck up" Kyoudai said with a low voice. The rustling got louder and louder until it stopped. After a few minutes of being frozen,Kazuichi finally spoke again,"W-what was that? Is it..is it gone?"

Just then,i felt something wet dripping on my shoulder. I put my fingers on the liquid and they were slimy,similar to saliva. When i looked up to see where the liquid came from,a huge tiger's mouth was open above me.

"A TIGER?!! RUN!!!!"

We ran without knowing where we were headed to but we didn't care. A tiger was chasing us. It was going to eat us alive! We soon ran out of energy and decided to rest. We thought the tiger was already lost,but he showed up again so we ran all over the forest.

"WHY IS THE TIGER CHASING US?! CAN'T HE JUST LEAVE US ALONE?!" Kazuichi yelled

"UNLESS YOU KNOW TIGER LANGUAGE,WE CAN'T TELL HIM TO GO AWAY!"

"JUST KEEP YOUR FUCKING FEET MOVING!!" Kyoudai yelled.

A few steps later,we heard a click.

"WHAT NOW?!"

It was a trap. The three of us were caught in a net that was hung on a tree. The tiger was still nowhere to be seen but we have to get out of here if we want to survive. If we take too long,the tiger will show up and we will end up getting eaten.

"A-anyone have a knife?!"

"Here!" Kazuichi said while giving me his pocket knife. I tried to cut it as fast as i can.

"FASTER,TAKA! OUR LIVES ARE AT STAKE HERE!" Kyoudai pushed me.

"O-OKAY,OKAY! JUST A LITTLE MORE!"

I was finally able to cut the net and set us all free. By the time we fell to the ground,the tiger showed himself again.

"AH,MY ANKLE!" Kazuichi groaned. He fell and put his two hands on his ankle.

"ARE YOU ALRIGHT?! CAN YOU RUN?!"

"I-I don't think i can..AH!"

He tried to stand but failed miserably. Instead of wasting more time,i decided to just carry Kazuichi and run for it together.

"Hold on! I'll carry you!"

"OH,FUCK IT! I'LL JUST BEAT THAT TIGER'S ASS. COME AT ME, KITTY!" Kyoudai lunged at the tiger,his fists ready to aim punches to it.

"Kyoudai,i'll help you!"

"NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE AND CALL FOR HELP! SOUDA'S HURT GODDAMNIT!"

I wanted to help him. He couldn't win on his own. It was a tiger,a predator. If it were delinquents,i wouldn't worry at all but this? He could die,but he was trying his best to stall some time for me and Kazuichi to run away.

"OI,TAKA!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Kyoudai all beaten up. The view of his current state tug a string inside my heart.

"Take care of Fujisaki,will ya.."

He then continues his fight. With a heavy heart,i finally left him,carrying Kazuichi on my back. I was crying my eyes out. If Kyoudai died fighting the tiger,then that would be the last time that i would ever see him.

After about 15 minutes of walking,we finally found a ray of light.

"L-Look! We made it!"

We heard some voices. One of them sounded like..

"C-Chihiro?!"

I ran as fast as i could and when we finally got out,Chihiro was there with Leon,talking and laughing around. When she noticed me,she quickly went to me and Kazuichi.

"O-Oh my God! W-w-what happened to you?!"

"Help me,Chihiro. Kazuichi sprained his ankle"

"O-okay!"

She took out what seems to be a small medicine kit box. She immediately took care of Kazuichi's wound without any problem.

"Leon,can you help me bring Souda back to the resort? I'm sorry for the trouble"

"No problem,Chihiro. What about the hall monitor?"

Chi looked at me up and down, checking my current condition.

"Can you walk,Ishimaru?"

"Y-yes,i'll be fine"

"Alright then. I'm heading off. I'll put him in our room" Leon said while putting Kazuichi's arm over his shoulder.

"Thanks,dude. Thanks,Chi" Kazuichi weakly muttered.

"No problem,Souda"

When they have already left, Chihiro started to treat my wounds.

"Taka,what happened? What were you doing in the forest? Where's Oowada-san? Shouldn't he be with you?"

Tears were threatening to fall from my eyes at the mention of Kyoudai's name. What he did was true bravery. He was a delinquent pure at heart.

"W-we were walking around, exploring the island,then we got lost and Kyoudai led us to the forest. We tried to find a way out,but a tiger showed up and chased us around. We were caught in a trap and tried to escape. We succeeded but Kazuichi sprained his ankle so Kyoudai fought the tiger off just to buy us some time. He's now...d-dead..."

Chihiro dropped the kit box and froze.

"He's...dead...?"

I couldn't hold back the tears any longer. It was hard not to feel like the world is ending when your Kyoudai died for you. I could see that Chihiro was about to cry as well. I have failed Kyoudai as his friend.

"Chihiro,I-"

"The fuck ya people talkin' about, I'm still alive..." me and Chihiro looked over to where the voice came from and there he was. Kyoudai was still alive.

"K-Kyoudai!"

"Oowada-san!"

I went to hug him but he went limp and fell towards the ground. I caught him just in time. His breathing was ragged and he made lots of hissing sounds.

"Kyoudai,what's wrong?!'

"Hold on,Taka. Let me just..."

Chihiro opened the biker coat that Kyoudai always wore. When she opened it,we saw lots of scars and bruises. Some of them were big and really terrible. She gasped out of surprise.

"W-We have to treat him immediately! Quick,let's carry him to my room! One of the seniors is a SHSL nurse,i'll call for her help"

"Okay..!"

As instructed,i took Kyoudai to Chihiro's room. There,we met Leon and Kazuichi who was resting on one of the beds. I put Kyoudai on the other one and saw Chihiro making a call towards the senior she had told me earlier.

"Hey,hall monitor,here"

Leon gave me a clean towel and some change of clothes.

"You should probably clean yourself up. These are mine but you can use it for now"

This is different. Meeting Chihiro has somehow changed him into a better person.

"But who will keep watch on Kyoudai's condition?"

"Dude,how long are you going to shower? Me and Chihiro are here. It'll probably take some time before the senior gets here anyway"

"Okay then"

I took a quick,cold shower to re-energize myself and immediately sat beside Kyoudai as soon as i finished. Chihiro was next to me,sitting between both Kazuichi and Kyoudai. Kazuichi was sleeping while Kyoudai was still unconscious. I could see that Chihiro was really worried,but then,who wouldn't? After a few minutes of waiting,the senior finally came.

"H-hello...i-i'm Mikan Tsumiki...where's t-t-the patient..?"

"Right here" i called her. She hesitantly walked towards Kyoudai. At first,she looked at Kazuichi.

"He's..already treated..?"

"Yes..i treated him as soon as i found him" Chihiro said.

"Hmm...good job...now i'll treat this person over here...you might want to..um...look away if you can't take the blood gushing.." the senior said.

"Chi,i advise you to just look away. You could be scarred for life if you look at the process"

"O-okay,Taka"

"Man,what a site" Leon said with a little disgust evident on his face. We finally kept quiet and let the senior do her magic.

Mondo's POV

Argh,my head hurts. I sat up and looked at the nearby clock,3 AM. What the fuck happened? Oh,wait. Flashbacks about previous events were coming back. I tried to buy some time so Taka and Souda could escape. It was hard fighting the tiger but i somehow managed. I was badly injured but i tried to find a way out. When i managed to escape,i saw Taka and Fujisaki who were almost crying. After that,i passed out. I felt a soft movement coming from beside me and i saw Fujisaki sleeping. He was sitting on a chair,but his arms and head were on the bed.

"W-What the-"

"I see that you are awake, Kyoudai"

Taka came in,bringing a book on his hand.

"Taka,what happened and why is Fujisaki staying in our room?!"

"Well,Kyoudai...it's her room,not ours. Leon moved to our room with Kazuichi since you were still unconscious. What happened was..."

"There...he should be alright for now...are you his girlfriend..?" Mikan asked to Chihiro.

"N-no! We're just classmates.."

"Ah,f-forgive me..! I thought...u-umm..anyway..he should always be monitored...you should also clean him up..c-call me if anything bad happens.."

"Okay..i'll do it"

"Chihiro,what if we take turns?" Taka asked.

"Sure,that sounds like a good idea"

She did say that,but in the end,she did all the work by herself. She cleaned Mondo with a wet towel, changed Mondo's shirt,and monitored Mondo,worried if Mondo got hurt again. She stayed awake while the rest of them were sleeping. Taka woke up at 2.30 AM, checking on Chihiro and Mondo. Mondo was still unconscious but Chihiro looked very tired. She needed some rest,especially after everything that's happened.

"Chi,go and take some rest. I'll handle everything from here"

"Huh..? Oh,Taka...no,it's fine..i'll stay awake and keep watch..on..Oowada....san...."

Chihiro then fell into a deep slumber,resting her head next to Mondo Oowada.

"Like that"

"..."

Why would Fujisaki go through all of that trouble just for me? I felt guilty for being a jerk to someone as selfless as he is.

"You should sleep,Kyoudai. I've told Ms.Yukizome everything. She said that you and Chihiro can skip the activities tomorrow and just rest"

"Thanks,Kyoudai"

"Anything for you. I'll head back to our room and rest there. Sleep well,Kyoudai"

"You too"

After Taka left the room,it became really quiet. I looked at sleeping Fujusaki. He was really cute. Wait,what the fuck am i saying?! He's not cute! He's..he's a guy goddamnit! But...he did took care of me all by himself. I saw the bed that was next to mine empty. Looking at Fujisaki's position,he might feel cramps or somethin'. I stood up,slowly carried him within my arms,and put him gently on the bed so he wouldn't wake up. I tugged the blanket on top of his body then i layed back on my bed. I was still tired so i slept,feeling thankful that i made it out alive.

Thanks Fujisaki...you're the first person who ever took care of me beside Daiya..

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

20.2K 414 13
[[[DISCONTINUED]]] ❤️Ishimaru faces hard times when his bestfriends might break up, his lover has a smoking problem, they have dog(s) to tend to, and...
36.6K 1K 22
When a girl who hides her past wakes up on the beach of Jabberwock Island surrounded by nobody she knows and an evil bear, is it a chance to start ov...
1.8K 42 9
Ishimondo fluff. Average burn. Non- Despair Au. It's just a regular school but I try to include other relationships and characters. It's my first f...
1.5K 31 10
"I walked over to my bed and laid down on it, today was horrible, everything, every little thing about this place is so bad, it's not safe, it's not...