Highschool DxD: Male Reader

Oleh HadesPassio

[Y/N] [L/N] is you so this is your own imaginary world. Lebih Banyak

Character Info
Chapter 1: Him
Chapter 2: Revive
Chapter 3: New Life?
Chapter 4: Truth
Chapter 5: Crystal Realm
Chapter 6: Visit
Chapter 7: Lord Joker
Chapter 8: Girls in my DREAM
Chapter 9: Love Pain from Past
Chapter 10: Flashback pain
Chapter 11: Hestia
Chapter 12: Sick and Dreams
Chapter 13: Drunk!
Chapter 14: Honest and Sirzech
Chapter 15: Serafall
Chapter 16: Lose and Fight
Chapter 17: Rock the Devil Realm
Chapter 18: God vs Phenex
Chapter 19: Gods
Characterssssssss
Chapter 20: Kiss
Extra 1: Cat and Crush
Chapter 21: Irina
Chapter 22: Interrogation
Chapter 23: Olympus
Chapter 24: Date
Chapter 25: Hot Night (Lemon)
Chapter 26: PromxNemxPaul
Author's Note
Chapter 27: Kokabiel and Albion
Chapter 28: Harem (Lemon)
Chapter 30: Goddess of Lust (Past)
Chapter 31: Chaos Brigade
Author's Note
Extra 2: Chibi babies
Chapter 32: Crystal Tournament
Chapter 33: First Fight
Chapter 34: Save him!
Chapter 35: End
Authors Note

Chapter 29: Date and Goddess of Lust

4.5K 33 28
Oleh HadesPassio

[Y/N]'s POV

Dream

???: I will come back for you again...darling~

You: No please don't come back never ever.

???: You hate me that much? Hehehe I like that and then you will fuck me like a hungry man. Well then I love you darling~

You: fuck you...

End

I wake up and then sweat drop. I sigh and remember the past from the girl in my dreams.

You: Those are worst...

Rias: What's worst?

You: Nothing... Well. Let's get ready.

I said then teleported in front of my closet. I wear some shirt and pants. I also started to cook when the girls started to go downstairs . they all walk in the kitchen and smile at me.

Gaia: What are you cooking?

You: Breakfast.

Gaia: Are you mocking me?

You: He he he. I am cooking Hotdogs,bacons and eggs with rice of course.

Rias: Welp. That's good.

Kreia: Daddy I want a cereal!

You: Okay okay.

Kiba: Daddy I want coffee!

I then glare at kiba.

You: Shut up Kiba.

Timeskip

After we finish the food we all go to the Crystal Realm. I look at my friends when I saw their amazement in my palace.

You: You can't still recover here?

Rias: Well of course it's still beautiful.

You: You will see more beautiful than this hahaha. Well I need to create a schedule.

Gaia: What schedule?

You: Schedule of a tournament.

I said then smile. I walk going to my office and check all the contestants that about to join my kingdom. When I saw someone weird...it's wearing a hood that didn't show her face?

You: Well it's fine. If she can fight.

I said then use my magic to distribute their fights to someone. I then sigh after I do it. I leave the office.

You: Where are they?

I said then look for them. I go outside and I saw they are having fun on the ocean in bikinis of course. Rias saw me and she waved her hands. I just smile at her and then leave to join them.

Timeskip

I am now joining my friends. Kreia is making a sand castle with Gaia,Koneko and Asia. Xenovia is training on the water with Kiba. Akeno and Rias is having fun in the water and Hestia? Wait where is Hestia?

???: Something on your mind?

I look besides me and I saw Hestia joining me. She's wearing a golden swim suit that is actually hot. I stare on her body for a while when she flick my head.

You: Ouch!

Hestia: Stop staring at my body. That won't answer my question.

You: I'm sorry you look beautiful in that swim suit.

Hestia: *blush* wha— d-dont attack me w-with that words! You are just changing the topic!

You: Ah well...I am really sorry

Hestia: Well..it's fine..it doesn't matter if you look at my body that much. *whisper* We can have some fun with our body just the two of us...

You: Did you say something?

Hestia: *blush* N-nothing! So what's the problem?

You: Ah well...I've got a bad feeling of something.

Hestia: Like what?

You; Ah nothing. Let's swim.

Hestia: If you say so.

The both of us get up from the crystal like sand and join the others. While me still bother of something.

You: Is she coming back again? I thought she died because of Ares doings. Damn. I dont want to see her anymore.

Someone's POV (after the team leave)

A black hair girl is now walking happily at the Olympus. Then he saw Nemesis and Paul talking. The two gods look at the girl who just come.

???: HELLO BROTHERS! WHERE IS KRATOS-NII-CHAN ?!

Paul: ****! What are you doing here?!

Nemesis: You better have an excuse.

???: Eeehh? Are you not going to tell me where is brother Kratos? Hmph. You hate me that much?

Nemesis: After on what you did...

???: Ehehehe~ why?

The girl seduce her two brothers and the little girls change into her succubus form.

???: Where is brother?

Nemesis(hypnotise): He's on Crystal Realm.

???: I see..so that's his new kingdom hehehe. I want brother so badly. He always make me this wet just talking to him *moans* ahh~ brother

Paul(hypnotise): Would you let us help you?

???: *slap his brother* I don't need you! My virginity is for brother Kratos only!

After she said that she leave the two and didn't remove the hypnotise effect on her two brother. She go to his brother's room and get some of his underwear and sniff it.

???: aahh~ his smell still the same but I think he grew bigger than the last time he penetrates me.

She continue to sniff his brother underwear while drooling. She also started to play with herself while laying in the bed sniffing his brother underwear. She moan her brother Kratos name while playing with herself.

???: aahh~ brother! Brother! Brother! I miss you so much! F*ck me f*ck me! Oh that's good brother! I love you so much! Cum! Cum inside me!

Then the girl cum all by herself and she rest on his brother bed and smell his bed sheet. When she smell it, she starts releasing aura.

???: That Gaia slut! She dares to seduce my brother! Brother I will take you away from that girl!

And then the girl transform once again into a girl with a hood shirt that covering her body and face.

???: Onii-chan wait for me.

-----------------
A/N: Incest lololol you have two another form but it's good to don't reveal it ye—

???: AAAAHHH~ BROTHER!~ OH YES!

A/N: Just what the hell are you doing in my author's note?

???: Playing with myself while imagining brother. Can't you see and hear it? What dumb author. I will leave.

A/N: I'm still the auth

???: *hypnotise author* you will write a story of me and brother Kratos fucking each other.

A/N(hypnotise): yes...

???: okay good. And we're out.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

94.1K 2.7K 16
Monster gals for your Exophilia, loving hearts. (WLW edition)
2.3K 90 19
Hello! There were no fanfics about this one... so I guess I'll be the first. The title says it all ⬆️. Also, I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THE CHARACTERS EXCEP...
199K 1.9K 27
I do not own any of the pics im going to use and the pictures belong to their rightful owner