The Billionaire's Final Victi...

By NamjoonBieber

"I hope you realize you made the worst f**king decision of your life." She could feel his cold icy blue eyes... More

[!] Summary.
[1] Mr. Devil.
[2] Hand In Marriage.
[3] Too Soon.
[4] The Threat.
[5] Aamir.
[6] His Tie.
[8] Ms. Wonder Woman.
[9] The Belle of the Ball.
[10] The Hidden Gem.
[11] Odd One.
[12] Just A Little Crush.
[13] Stranger Danger.
[14] Bonding of Two Families.
[15] An Old Friend.
[16] Romance or Threat?
[17] Officially His.
[18] So, It Begins.
[19] What Have I Done?
[20] Unwilling Honeymoon.
[21] Just A Little Curious.
[22] My Wife.
[23] Stay Awake, Stay Conscious.
[24] Bruised Feelings.
[25] Vulnerability of the Heart.
[26] A Delicate Soul.
[27] Confusing the Heart.
[28] Time Will Reveal Secrets.
[29] The Queen Will Save Her King.
[30] She's Back.
[31] Flooding His Memories.
[32] Only Time Will Tell.
[33] Resolving the Unresolved.
[34] Childish Behaviour.
[35] Stay With Me.
[36] Breaking the Broken.
[37] Philophobia.
[38] Sacrifice for Love.
[!] Characters/Cast.
[39] Closing the Space Between Us.
[40] He'll Be Okay.
[41] You're Worth Everything.
[42] Say It.
[43] Past Misunderstandings.
[44] Go After Her.
[45] Don't Leave Me Like This.
[46] Find Him.
[47] Fear In Her Veins.
[48] This Moment.
[E] Blessings, Love, and Support.
[!] FAQ.

[7] Family First.

145K 7.1K 2.2K
By NamjoonBieber

A/N: helloooooooo! I'm baaaaack!!!!

- - -

"I thought the meeting was in this building?" Dunia asks as she stands in front of Barqat's Bugatti Chiron Sport.

"No, it is not. Now, get in, we're getting late."

Dunia looks at the car and all she could think was, is this what rich people spend their money on? I'd spend all of it on food, honestly...

• • •

While they were stuck in traffic, Barqat notices how uncomfortably Dunia was sitting.

"Is there something on the seat?" Barqat asks.

Dunia looks at him, confused, "Uh, no, Sir?"

"Then, why are you sitting on it like it's made out of spikes?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Oh, um," Dunia wiggles around in the seat and then sighs, "It's because this car is probably worth over what I can even imagine, and thinking about how much it would cost if I leave even the slightest mark makes me extremely uncomfortable."

Barqat looks at her for a few seconds and bursts into laughter. Dunia's eyes widen at the fact that this man can actually laugh. Laughing suits him, she thought.

"What are you laughing about?" Dunia frowns.

"If I can afford this car, I can afford the expenses it comes with. Sit properly, you're making me uncomfortable."

• • •

After the meeting, when Dunia and Barqat were leaving, they were approached by a pretty brunette. "Barqat? Hey, Barqat!" She called after them.

"Liza?"

"Why haven't you called me back?" She pouts.

"I've been busy..."

"You know," she draws circles on his chest with her finger, "we could continue what we were doing last week..."

Barqat smirks, "Oh, really?"

"Mhmm..." she puts on her most seductive expression, which seems to be working.

Dunia stood there, literally wanting to jab her eyes out. She also begins to panic that she won't have a ride back to the office if Mr. Devil decides he wants to bang the brunette right now. So, she decides to make a fake excuse. She hates that she has to lie so much around him.

Dunia clears her throat, "Sir, Ashley just texted me saying that Mr. Sheikh wants me to bring him the documents from the meeting back to him so he can review them ASAP."

Barqat rolls his eyes, "I guess we will have to continue our little session a little later, my sweet love."

Dunia is ready to throw up everything she ate thus far from the lovey-dovey conversation the other two are having. She became curious if the brunette is married, but the woman has her hands behind her back. So Dunia decides to pull one of her tricks.

"Oh, my, Ma'am. Your nails are so beautiful, where do you get them done?" Dunia asks.

Just as Dunia predicted, the brunette places both her hands in front of Dunia with a big smile on her face, "I know right? I have a personal manicurist who does them for me, she's amazing and one-of-a-kind!"

She has a diamond ring and a wedding band on her ring finger on her left hand. Dunia sighs, he really loves to mess with married women, how pathetic.

"Wow, they look so pretty." Dunia cuts the conversation short by saying, "Oh, no! Mr. Sheikh will be upset if we get to him late. It was nice meeting you."

• • •

"You know you didn't have to ruin my moment with her, she's the heiress to one of the most well-known hotel business." Barqat says annoyed.

"She's married." Dunia blurts out but quickly covers her mouth. Shoot, he's going to kick me out of this car, she mentally scolds herself.

"So? Does it look like I fucking care?" His voice rising.

"I didn't mean anything by that, Sir. I-"

He cuts her off, "Why do you care? Were you expecting to strike up a relationship with me?" His tone getting angrier.

"No, Sir. I'm so sorry. I really didn't mean anything from that." Dunia's voice is shaking from nervousness.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your own business."

The atmosphere in the car went from calm to dark really quickly. The rest of the car ride was quiet, while Dunia kept yelling at herself in her head for saying something so stupid out loud and ruining the friendly path they were going on.

• • •

"Mr. Sheikh! I haven't seen you around the office much. How are things?" Dunia asks Barqat's father.

He smiles, "Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, everything is great. You won't be seeing me as much anymore because I'm in the process of handing my company over to my son."

Dunia frowns, "Oh. That's a pity, your son has no sense of humour."

Mr. Sheikh and Dunia laugh knowing how accurate that is.

"I'm holding a farewell and welcome party next week, I've already invited your family. You will be coming, yes?" He says, looking hopeful. "I want you to meet my wife and daughter as well."

"Yes, of course. I'll be there." Dunia smiles at him. However, she's nervous as most wealthy people hold a certain status and what if his wife and daughter aren't as nice as Mr. Sheikh? And don't get her started on having to see Barqat at the party, he'll probably try to take any chance he gets to embarrass her or make her uncomfortable.

• • •

"Bukhari!"

Dunia turns around to see Barqat calling her. She sighs, what does he want now? "Yes, Sir?"

"Did my father invite you to the party next week?" He asks.

"Yes, he–"

"Don't come." He says monotonously.

Dunia is shocked at his bluntness, "Excuse me?"

"You should really get your ears checked. I said, don't come and don't bring your family."

"Why not?"

"Simple, you're not of our social status. You and your family will only embarrass our family because of your lowly status in society."

Dunia is so flabbergasted that she became at loss for words, "You– I– My God, you really have no respectable bone in your body. The only person embarrassing your family is you, Sir."

"What the hell did you just say?" He curls hand into a fist.

Dunia could tell she really hit a nerve, how dare he disrespect her family like this? Who does he think he is? "Sir, would you like me to book you an appointment with an otolaryngologist? I'll find you the best in the city for your high social status hearing."

Barqat walks closer to her as she walks backward until she became stuck between a wall and him. "You bitch! How dare you speak to me like that?" He punches the space of wall beside her head to make her jump.

Dunia isn't backing down. If this was towards her, she would have listened quietly and moved on with her day, but her family is a different story. "Call me whatever the hell you want, Sir. Lay one hand on my family, and I won't think twice about my words or actions."

Barqat scoffs and grabs her wrist tightly and slams it against the wall, "You think you're all that because you spoke back to me? I can ruin your life and take your job with a snap of my goddamn fingers."

Dunia winces as tears form from her eyes, but still goes on to say, "Do whatever you'd like, Sir. I will come to the party, I will bring my family to honour Mr. Sheikh's request."

Barqat let's go of Dunia, "You do that and I'll make you regret ever stepping into my fucking building in the first place."

Dunia quickly wipes away at her eyes before the tears fall and smooths down her clothes. She doesn't continue the heated argument any longer and says, "Have a good day, Sir." And she walks out.

This angers Barqat, he slams his fists onto the wall. "Dunia Bukhari, I will end your fucking life, that's a promise."

- - -

A/N: ooOoOOo, a sis snapped. 👀

Please vote and comment and let me know how y'all feel!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

943K 35.5K 66
Warning: DARK ROMANCE Story contains detailed mature scenes possessing dubious consent not recommended for age group below 18 years old. YOU HAVE BEE...
757K 16.2K 33
Briar has to move to a new place with her mother after she has found a new job. One that can benefit both of them. She now has to go to a new school...
110K 3K 43
A story, in which a typical teenage girl falls for the school's bad boy. Except, she's not that typical and he's not that much of a bad boy. *** "If...
14.9K 218 20
"Stop being so loud princess its 6 in the morning," he got up and put on his pants "Starring now our we princess?" he said cockily "Whats there to se...