ALL MINE |VKOOK|

By PotatoesAndJams

Kim taehyung, the definition of arrogant, never thought that the dumb country boy a.k.a his bestfriend's brot... More

introduction
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
Tagged
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
Tagged
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
Tagged
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
Chapter 56
chapter 57
Chapter 58
chapter 59 (Finale)
Epilouge

chapter 47

41.7K 2K 2.4K
By PotatoesAndJams

There was a minute of silence in the corridor. All the three males just stood still, staring at jimin as if he was a ghost.

"H-hey guys. Fancy seeing you all here." Jimin nervously chuckled and twirled the frying pan in his hand.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Yoongi was the first one to  speak or more like shout causing the pink haired male to flinch.

"Just thought me and jungkook could get free good food here- WAIT OH MY GOD JUNGKOOK!"
Jimin's eyes widened in realisation as he slapped hus own forehead in shock.

"What about him?!" Taehyung stepped forward with a worried face.

"He got chased as well. Oh my gawd. Hang in there jungkookieeeee!" Jimin dramatically cried and turned around before dashing along the corridor.

Taehyung, yoongi and  namjoon looked at each other before running behind jimin.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Stop right there!!" The two guards shouted and young male already had tears in his eyes while running.

He run more faster until the mens disappeared out of his sight but he knew they will catch up soon. He needed to find his hyung right now. And thoughts about them hurting jimin flooded his mind making him to slow down.

"J-jiminie hyung?!" He called out when he turned to every side and entered every new corridors. The latter was majorly lost right now. He just ran without an idea or direction and now he doesn't even know where he is.

"E-excuse me, have you seen my jiminie hyung?" He asked to a random woman who was passing by in fear and she gave him a weird look thinking that he was crazy and walked away quickly.

"Jiminie hyung..." the latter whispered to himself again as his legs started to tremble slightly. Panic flooding over him in an instant.

"Got you!" A strong pair of arm held the young boy harshly from behind and the other guard stood infront of jungkook.

"You dare to sneak in here. Who do you work for?!" The man yelled at the boy whose writhed against's the other guard's hold.

"P-please don't hurt me" jungkook squeaked and looked at the man with pleading eyes.

"Tell the truth you brat!!" The man scowled and raised his hand to slap the boy who closed his eyes on horror.

"What are you doing?" A deep voice halted the men's action.

All three of them turned their heads towards the source and widened their eyes.

"Sir wu." The guards let go jungkook but still held his arm and bowed to the tall male infront of them.

Jungkook just stood there in shock while tears streamed down his face.

"This boy is a intruder here and has masked himself as a waiter to Sir mark's wedding. Sorry if we have caused any disturbance to you. We will take care of him." The guard explained as he glared at jungkook from time to time.

The brunette stayed silent staring at the short male who looked traumatized and seemed to find the floor more interesting then the others.

"He's with me. He is my business so you both can leave now."

Jungkook shot his head up in shock and even the guards widened their eyes.

"B-but sir he is-

"They are orders not information. I said leave." The brunette sounded more demanding and scary sending shivers to everyone.

The guards zipped their mouth while nodding and bowed before walking away.

"You are too stupid and naive to intrude here for a gang reason. So what brought you here bunny?" The older snickered while staring at jungkook, examining him.

"I-.... i- i am-

"Relax will you." Kris chuckled and ruffled the younger's hair and widened his eyes at his own action, wondering what the fuck was wrong with him.

"Thank you hyung." Jungkook whispered and wiped his tears away before flashing a weak bunny smile at the older. Kris cleared his throat as weird bubbly feelings occured in his stomach.

"O-oh and this belongs to you i think." The younger slowly removed a chain from his neck and showed it to the frowning tall male. Kris's widened his eyes later and snatched the necklace from jungkook's hand.

"You had this?!!" He raised his voice but actually looked relieved and happy.

"The time we bumped into each other. It got stuck on my shirt. I am sorry." Jungkook let out a sheepish smile while he scratched his neck.

"Oh.." kris just silently stared at chain as he caressed it with his thumb.

"Is it from your mother?" The younger asked out of the sudden and kris's looked amazed.

"How did you know?!" The brunette asked curiously.

"Just a guess. It must be something special then. I am sorry for taking it away from you." Jungkook gave a apologetic look.

"Its fine." The older finally spoke again but this time with a genuine smile.

"Because it was with you."

Jungkook raised his eyesbrows cluelessly but shrugged it off later. Kris was complicated afterall in his point of view.

"Who the fuck do i need to fighttt!!!??!" Said a wild jimin as he ran out of nowhere, panting heavily and pointing the frying pan in some random direction.

"Yooo get the fuck away from my jungkookie!!" Jimin swung the pan in the air to threaten kris but the brunette frowned at his words.

"My jungkookie" the phrase seemed to build some anger inside him.

"Who the fuck are you to say that huh?!!" He pulled out a black pistol and pointed it at jimin angrily making jungkook's eyes to widen.

"Omfggf aaaaaah!!" The pink haired male retreated and hid behind yoongi, taehyung and namjoon who just arrived there.

The three male stood frozen and rooted to the ground as they stared at the tall brunette who did the same.

"Kris..?" Namjoon muttered lowly and the said male's expression darkened.

"H-hyungs!" Jungkook called out and moved towards them but kris grabbed his arm and pushed him behind his back.

"Well well. Look who i found. The traitors who we have been searching for a long time." The brunette voice was filled with venom and he gritted his teeth lowly. He pressed a red button which was inside his pocket quickly.

Namjoon gave him a stern stare but yoongi and taehyung's eyes went to jungkook.

"Fucking let him go!" Yoongi growled as he stepped forward but kris furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Hyung-" jungkook got away and tried to walk to his brother but the tall male grabbed his arm again.

"Whats your relationship with them?" Kris asked as he stared angrily at the younger's soul.

"Kris let him go. He has nothing to do with this." Namjoon voiced out and stopped taehyung or yoongi from taking any action.

"Tell me the relation between you all first." Kris demanded as he maintained his death grip on jungkook, earning a death stare from a certain lilac haired male.

Namjoon sighed in defeat before answering. "He's yoongi's brother and taehyung's boyfriend."

The brunette didn't know why he felt hus heart clench in pain as the latter mentioned 'boyfriend'. He gulped the bitter lump in his throat and hid his pain.

"Aren't you ashamed to be with them?" His broken voice came out chocked as he turned to jungkook who looked confused and clueless as ever.

"W-what?..." jungkook's soft voice made him smile once but it turned cold again.

"Ohh. Don't tell me you all kept him clueless." He turned his head towards the boys again with a look of slight disbelief and disgust.

"Ofcourse. You guys are always good at faking." he scoffed and snickered humorlessly.

"Would you like to know what your beloved hyungs did jungkook?" Kris asked it bitterly with a wicked smirk but jungkook just stayed still, not knowing what to do. Jimin and the other's eyes widened as well.

"Don't kris!" Namjoon shouted out almost in fear, sounding vulnerable.

"Why? Scared of getting known for your cruelty." The brunette taunted with a hateful smirk.

"Just shut up!!" Yoongi scowled and charged forward but namjoon held him back, shaking his head slightly as a 'no'.

Groups of men emerged from corridor and stood behind kris, getting alert from his call.

"Or else what?" The brunette raised his hand up, signaling his men behind him to be ready.

"I will kill you." Yoongi let out lowly and jungkook snapped his head to his older brother quickly, looking at him with shock and disbelief. Kris noticed and smirked more inside. 

"Bet you could." Kris snickered before signalling his finger forward and the guys charged forward fiercely while the three backed away a bit.

"Get behind!!" Namjoon shouted and pushed jimin further away before pulling his guns out just like taehyung and yoongi.

"N-no please!" Jungkook's voice cracked again as tears welled up in his eyes again. He struggled in the older's grip but failed.

"K-kris hyung please stop!" He pleaded looking at the said male who gritted his teeth at jungkook's words. He hated it. Hated how the younger's sounded worried for the people who he hated with a passion.

"Stay with me. I won't hurt you." The older said and pushed the young latter behind him. Ofcourse his intention was never to hurt the younger. Only those three people infront of him who he was dying to kill.

Jimin cowered in fear as he watched the three men fighting infront of him. He quickly took his phone out to dial a number.

When it comes to the fight there's no honour, no code. All that matters is the win and we take nothing for granted. The boys have the exits covered, there's nowhere to run. They chance to surrender  but they will of course refuse. Then the first blow comes, a single sniper shot towards yoongi but he dodged it and shot the guy in the head.

Namjoon repeatedly punched his finger on the triggered and shot the males running towards him like a group of cows. His bullets soon ran out and he threw his pistols away to use his hand. He charged at one of the guy and flipped him onto the floor before cracking his neck sideways and taking his life out in a second.

Taehyung ran out of bullets as well. There were a lot of fucking mens from kris's side and only three of them here. This was going to be hard as hell, he thought. He suddenly hissed in pain as a man slid his knife on his arm, making a huge cut with blood flowing out like waterfalls. The lilac haired make turned and punched the guy in his cheekbone, sending him flying to the floor.

"Dumb ass bitch." Yoongi muttered as he punched the guy beneath him one last time, smearing his whole face with blood. Two other men grabbed him from behind and threw a punch over his abdomen, making him to wail from agony. He grabbed the guy's hair and kneed him in the stomach, earn splutter of blood and spit from the guy's mouth.

Kris smirked at the scene and took out his special ruger, which he was waiting to use eagerly. Now he has found perfect victims.

"Lets see. Who should be your first?~" he muttered smugly while admiring the deadly weapon in his hand. Jungkook eyes widened in fear more as he heard the older's words. He watched the older's every action from behind in horror.

"Okay. Choosing Min yoongi first~" he snikered while looking at the blond haired male who was busy fighting infront of him.

"N-no...." jungkook's voice got stuck as he stood there paralyzed while tears streamed down his face.

He watched as kris pointed the fun towards yoongi's figure, trying to get a good aim.

Taehyung eyes widened as he watched kris's action from the corner of his eyes. He followed the brunette's aim and felt the fear run through him, as it was yoongi.

"Shit!" He roughly pushed away the three mens who were trying to seize him in their hold and ran towards the blonde haired male.

"YOONGI!" the lilac haired male shouted as he ran, gaining everyone's attention and the said male turned around but widened his eyes at the weapon pointed at him.

*BANG!*

____________________________________

*hides in the corner cause the readers are coming to kill her*

Have mercy on potato nim plsss.😅

So who do you guys think got shot?

Anywayyysss

A BITCH HAS BEEN SCREAMiNG FOR TWO DAYS CAUSE OF THIS.

OMFG SKDBKABDJSBD i screamed when i saw thisss. OMFG JEON JUNGKOOK WHYYYYY i wanna lick his stomach omg i am crazy.

Me:

But i was actually pissed cause i didn't fucking wake up at 4 am and wait until 10 to receive a shittyass camera work.

It was literally audience feat. Bts.

Fucking hell armys did a better job with fancams.

BUT YOO THEY ALL SLAYED AS USUAL.

LEGENDS ONLY👏👏👏👏👏

Their kinky ass outfits killed me.

BITCHHHH KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG SAVED AMERICA WITH HIS VISUALS. ALL HAIL THE GOD!!!!

I DIDN'T ASK FOR THIS DISRESPECT JIMIN SHIII OMFG LET ME LIVEEEE

SUGA CAN SHOVE HIS FOOT DOWN MY THROAT AND I WILL THANK HIM! (I am crazy af ignore me)

WHO THE FUCK GAVE OUTFIT FOR JHOPE CAN MARRY ME. I STAN THEM. CAUSEEE ONFGGGG HE LOOKS LIKE A KINKY GOD.

*scream intensifies* FUCKING HELL MY OVARIES EXPLODED WITH JIN THE FREAKING GREEKGODDDD!

NAMJOON DADDY PLEASE STEP ON MEEE FKBAKDBAIZBSJDBD STRONG POWER THANK YOU.

HE LOOKS AMAZINGGG I AM NOSEBLEEDING.

AMAZING, SPECTACULAR, SHOW STOPPING, BEAUTIFUL, MAGNIFICIENT, ON SPOT, TALENTED, PRETTY,  BREATH TAKING!, WIG SNATCHING...

IN OTHER WORDS JEON JUNGKOOOOKKK.

I love his pearl necklace and thighs. Good bye. Thats the point of the day. ☺

*mic drop*

Me after bbma and their comeback show:

Airplane pt 2's dance got me pregnant like....

And anpanman was super cute. I am dying..

I was like..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.6K 6
After playing truth or dare, where Jeongguk has to kiss a girl, Taehyung's teasing him "You aren't gay, you've enjoyed it too much!" Being angry at h...
1.7M 69.5K 42
"M-m-mr? How long are you going to keep staring at me?" - K.TH "As long as it takes for you to bring that plump ass of yours over here to my lap, be...
317K 12.1K 111
Kim Taehyung recently graduated from college. A Innocent yet Sassy guy who's looking for a job. Jeon Jungkook the cold hearted mafia king who hungers...
789K 51.9K 27
Fed up by the confessions he always receives, Taehyung, who is straight and never been attracted to men, thought of a way to drive those 'perfect' gi...