3Moons' Gears and Omegas

By Whitecaptainkongsun

The story revolves around the 3 generations of Engineering Moons and their mates. In a school primarily domin... More

Author's Note
The 1st Moon's Source of Heat
Chapter 2
The 2nd Moon's Ray of Light
Author's Additional Note
Chapter 4
The 3rd Moon's Moon
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sorry
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33

Chapter 6

3.8K 179 13
By Whitecaptainkongsun

The meeting was adjourned earlier than expected and Bas was surprised to find his brother again standing not far from the Music Room, just like yesterday, even though he doesn't tell him he was here.

'Hmm. Something's fishy...'

"P'...!" He shouted. "Why are you here? Don't tell me you missed me again? It will not work anymore this time..." Bas looked around suspiciously. "Are you seeing someone here, P’?"

Forth just smiled and ruffled his younger brother's hair. "And when did you start meddling with my business?"

"Oho... Sounds like I hit bull’s eyes.”

“Are you going home already?” He asked, obviously trying to divert the topic.

“Yes. But I am going home with Mic today.” He turned around and pointed to his friend, using his chin, who is currently talking in his hand phone just behind them.

“Good. Just call me whenever needed okay?” He answered without looking at him, still turning his head around.

“Take care, Nong…” He ruffled his little brother’s hair before he suddenly leave, fastening his steps towards the opposite direction as if trying to catch up on someone.

Bas caress his hair that has been tousled by his brother. Still wondering why he suddenly keeps on appearing on this place.

‘I will surely find out later.’

***

“Shia…! Ai’Kim..! Are you still alive? You look like a zombie…” Arthit laughed out loud while teasing his friend who is holding tightly on his own hair while resting his cheek on top of the table.

“I will never go out to drink with Ai’Toota and Ai’Bright alone next time. My head ached hard because of those two. I almost get in a fight thrice because of them meddling with other people’s mates. And afterwards, I had to drive and babysit them while throwing out along the way till home. Arghh…!”

“So is your stress released…?” Prem grinned while asking.
“Can I just release it with you…? Maybe just a few punches will do…”
“Oho… Get it on.”Prem got excited.

“Both of you stop kidding already.” Knott snapped.”It’s almost time. We have to go now.”

“Can I just pass on this one time, Ai’Arthit? I need to rest, I really feel like dying. Na… na…?” Kimmon even get on his knees to beg his friend.

Arthit took awhile before answering. “Er… But you owe us a meal this time, okay?”

Kimmon nod his head quickly and repeatedly. Like an adorable puppy, making his friends smiling while leaving.

They proceed to the football field where the hazing activity for today will be held, without Kimmon on their side. Knott frowned when he realized it may not be a wise decision, now that they are standing in front of the freshmen and Arthit are talking with that heroic Alpha Kongphob 0062.

***

Kimmon POV

I lie on the bench the moment my friends left me on our usual table. I am really exhausted. Damn those troublemakers, party animals. I don’t know how long I slept. But when I wake up, the sky is almost dark and my stomach is already rambling in hunger.

I continue looking at the clear sky. The stars are starting to be visible but the moon is nowhere to be found.

I chuckled to myself. Why am I looking for it up there when I am here lying on the ground?

I decided to get up and started picking up my things. I supposed the hazing activities for today are almost done. I am very hungry right now but I have to at least ask my friends first if they have eaten already. Since I ditched them and the hazing activity and I owe them a meal as agreed earlier.

I took the phone on my pocket and started to dial Arthit's number when I suddenly smell that exhilarating scent again.

I look around and saw three younger students happily chatting and walking towards my direction.

I felt my inner self starting to invade me. I know my eyes are flickering blue right now, reacting to that intoxicating scent coming from an omega.

The scent keeps on going stronger with every step they take going closer to me. I closed my eyes and inhaled deeply as it started to fill my lungs and to cloud my head heavily. I am sure it is the same scent that bothered me the whole time last night.

I recognized one of them when he stopped to greet me, as they passed by and saw me standing near the table, along their way. He was followed by his friends who look somehow surprised once I was introduced to them. They both instanly bowed their heads while trying to speak with each other thru their eyes.

"Sawasdee khrub, P'Kimmon."

"Sawasdee, Nong Noh. It's already dark. Why are you still roaming around?" I glanced with the other two kids who are still looking at the ground. I bet those two are both omegas just like Noh.

I wonder to whom the fragrant scent are coming from. I need to know.

"We are actually on our way home now, P'. We just went to have dinner after the meeting in Music Club. Oh, how about you? Where's P'Arthit?" Noh suddenly worry about his brother. "Is he already home?"

"He is with the others. We are about to meet now. You have new friends? It's the first time I saw them with you."

"Ow, they are the new members of the club. They are actually my juniors back in high school. This is Nong Mic. And this is Nong Bas."

The two juniors give a wai without even looking at me. These two are quite amusing. They both look nervous and shy at the same time. They probably know that I already knew they are both omegas and one of them is actually in heat. I am not sure though. The scent has been flaunting since yesterday, it will be dangerous for him if he continues to let it go this way. Or he is unaware of it? I look around to see alphas in the vicinity. Good thing there is none.

These two juniors are actually cute. Both have fair skin and same height of around 175 cm. The one who is wearing braces on his teeth are slimmer than the other. But the chubbier one actually has beautiful smile and puppy eyes. He resembles an angel. With that stain of pink on his face, he really look so adorable. I almost reach out to pinch those flushed, chubby cheeks.

"Do you want me to accompany the three of you home?" I offered. I somehow feel protective.

"No need, P'. Phun is actually with us. He just went to the parking lot to get his car. We  are going to wait for him there." Noh pointed on the waiting shed at the end of the pathway. He bid goodbye and started to leave.

I hesitated. I panic a bit. I have to find out first who between them is the source of that very sweet scent. "Wait!"

But the sound of an approaching car drown my voice. It is Phun. Noh waived his hand on me then hop on the passenger seat beside the driver. While the other two, after bowing their heads on me, hurriedly went on the backseat of the car.

I sigh.
I failed to find out.
But at least there are only two choices now.

Bas POV

I keep on watching him thru the window car until his figure finally disappeared on my line of sight, as the car keep moving away from his location.

But his face and his smile stays visible in my mind. My heart is still bumping against my ribcage that it almost come out due to excessive joy and excitement I felt.

At last. My journey has arrived to its destination. To the moon.

My Moon.

I can't believe it. Am I dreaming? How can I be this close to him? I am so happy, almost crazy, that I want to scream out loud.

"Shia...! Ai'Bas...! P'Noh is talking to you..." I was startled by my friend's elbow hitting the side of chest.

"Oh, am sorry, P'. What is it again?"

"Ah, never mind. Anyway, Phun is asking on what building you are staying so we can drop you there..." P'Noh answered.

"Ah, thank you, P'. We are staying on the E8th Bldg. I hope it is fine with P'Phun."

"No worries, Nong. I actually live on the N9th Bldg. so it will just be along the way." P'Phun said while looking at him thru the mirror.

"Thank you, P'." I answered shyly.

I look at the lovers sitting in front of us. P'Phun is actually trying to hold P'Noh's hand while driving, but the latter always try to push his hand away shyly. Maybe because they are not alone in the car.

They've been in a relationship for almost three years now. But I can see that P'Noh is still not comfortable in displaying their affection in public. He is very shy indeed. But I can still see in his eyes how much the love he has for P'Phun whenever he is looking at him.

They said the eyes are the mirror of our soul. It never lie. It shows how everyone feel.

That is why I did not dare to look at my Moon's eyes when we are finally introduced to each other. I was afraid, and embarassed at the same time, that my eyes might betray me. How dare am I to love him when he is a Moon up high and I am just an ordinary person commending his light?

"Ai'Bas... your phone is ringing." Mic pulled me out again from my deep thoughts.

It's P'Forth. He is asking if I already arrived  on my dorm. Being the only omega in our family, he and my parents are very protective in me. I am very lucky to have him as a brother.

"How about you, P'? Are you still with that someone?" I asked him, trying to fish information on why he was near the Music room twice without proper reasons.

"Who? I am always with someone..."

"Oh, come on, P'... You are always with someone at night, but never in broad daylight... You are always with P'Lam and P'Park. Are you now tired of being the third wheel?"

"Yah! Nong Bas..." I heard him shout, then paused. Before he chuckled and talk again. " Looks like my baby Bas is a grown up now. You are starting to properly analyze things lately... Are you in love now?"

"Eh...? Turning the wheel to me? P', I am almost at my dorm now. Just introduce that someone to me when the time come, okay?"

He bid his goodbye and cut the call. This is how close I am with P'Forth. I know he loves me and I respect him that much.

Mic and I thanked our two seniors and bid our goodbyes before we alight the car. We waited for them to leave before we enter our dorm. My room is located one floor below Mic's, so I asked him if he can stay first on my room.

Of course, so we can talk about my Moon. I know his name is Kimmon, but I never dare to call him P'Kimmon even in my mind. I feel shy even with myself thinking I can call him that way.

Mic, being my bestfriend, just give in and followed me in my room. He knows I've been dying to talk about my Moon ever since we saw him on that table but I cannot utter anything since P'Noh is around.

"Mic...!" I screamed his name the moment I closed the door. "I feel like I am dying tomorrow already! I meet him... and we are even introduced already... My heart!!!" I scream again and lie on my bed while holding my chest with my two hands.

I saw my friend shaking his head before he sit beside me at the edge of the bed.

"I think so, too. Since you already finished your journey to the moon, you can die happily now, right? Good, I can start to live peacefully..." he smirked while saying those words.

I hit his head hard.

"Ouch. How grateful are you..."

I sit up beside my friend and hug him. "Ai'Mic... I've been thinking about what you told me this afternoon. And I think you are right."

"Which one?"

"My journey to that moon is already done, since the destination has been reached. I thought I just want to be near him, to be shoned upon with his light..."

Mic keep furrowing his eyebrows, still puzzled by my statement.

"Eh...? I can't remember saying that..."

"... and I keep calling him my Moon just because of the light he is giving off me. When all the while, I am the one who is spending my life, keeping it revolving only around him."

He smiled gently and caressed my hair. Mic is the only one who is with me along this journey. He always help me. He always believe in me. And it give me strength to keep on going, and make it happen.

"Do you think it will be impossible for me to turn him to that kind of Moon to me?"

"No."

I almost tear up when he whispered that single word.

He believes in me. And I believe him.
Then I can do it.

I hope so.

***

A/N:
Finally, the 3Moons and their omegas have been introduced...! Let's see how they are going to handle and take care of their gears along the way.

Thank you, guys, for the 2K reads!
Thank you for reading, voting, and commenting. Also for following me and adding this story to your playlist.
I hope you keep on supporting till the end.. Have a nice day!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

115K 5.8K 23
Beam, a coffee shop owner meets a model that stirs his life. Will he be addicted to him like caffeine or will he be a bitter to his life? A 2 moons...
258K 8.4K 55
Where in, the trueblood alpha Kim Mingyu has finally found his mate, jeon wonwoo the omega. But, the omega looks bothered and confused because his he...
97.4K 4.8K 43
An Omegaverse story of GeminiFourth. Disclaimer ⚠️⚠️: This is purely a fanfiction. The characters used for this story are not based on the character...
257K 10.5K 36
This is my first fan fiction I've ever written. Original characters written by and belong to chiffon_cake Beam spent his whole life hiding in the sha...