Childhood Crush [Part 1- Comp...

By Untroubledsoul

It's about two mortal childhood arch enemies who declared their hate for each other at the very young age. Bu... More

Introduction
Chapter 01 (Hide-and-seek)
(after 5 years)
(The slip of the tongue)
(The oh-so-obnoxious-Chuck Montrey!)
(Past, present and future!)
Chaper 02 (Hate letter)
(My first visitor with my mortal enemy! KILL ME NOW!)
Chapter 03 (Favorite color balloon is you)
(My broken sunflower heart)
Chapter 04 (Meet Kevin Brooks!)
(I'm the BEST!)
(Unwanted nosebleeds)
(Me as Juliet? You gotta be kidding!)
(What am I feeling?)
Chapter 05 (The Indonesian twins' birthday)
Chapter 06 (The Flooding feelings)
Chapter 07 (Bleeding love, like LITERALLY)
Chapter 08 (Can't take my eyes off of you)
Chapter 09 (An addictive monthsary)
Chapter 10 (The gangster fight)
Chapter 11 (Too close for comfort)
Chapter 12 (A bolder Cassy)
Chapter 13 (Just a fool)
Chapter 14 (Cassy's ultimate fandomness)
Chapter 15 (Not a morning person, but for you I will)
AN's Note
Chapter 17 (The Epic birthday bash)
Chapter 18 (My heart set on you)
Chapter 19 (America's Epic Heartthrob in-love)
Chapter 20 (The tearful partway)
Chapter 21 (The Lover's nest)
Chapter 22 (Doing K-I-S-S-I-N-G)
Chapter 23 (I haven't found her yet)
Chapter 24 (Is it ever enough?)
Chapter 25 (Indifference is a dangerous enemy)
Chapter 26 (Charlie's 7th birthday)
Chapter 27 (Sky diving wedding)
Epilogue
Author's Note; The final note (WEEH?)
Aknowledgment

Chapter 16 (I'mma hot hot HOT!)

287 24 9
By Untroubledsoul

    AN: Sneek Peak for Cassandra's dress on her 18th birthday bash (Next Chapter)

Oh and as promised a dedication for @SavageTemptress

_______________________________________________________

Since that day, Chuck Morris has always been sending her chocolates, teddy bears, love letters; and a draft of his novels because he valued what she thinks and to add into one of his generosity, he also lavish her a few jewelleries but that was one thing Cassy refused. It was too much.

     They weren't together officially; all they knew was that they liked each other. He couldn't be with her ALL the time because not only was he busy with his budding career, at night he also took night classes plus he lived in New York. But whenever he had time, he would always surprise her by going to Paris with his personal small aircraft.

     She was waiting for him at the Johnny Rocket restaurant. She already ordered a hot chilli hotdog, nachos, cheeseburger, French fries and milk shakes for the both of them.

     She was sitting on a stool minding her own business when she heard a camera clicked. Paranoid, she turned around and saw Chuck Morris grinning sheepishly. "What did you do?" she asked suspiciously.

He showed Cassy her picture.

"And why did you capture my back, may I ask?"

     He bit his luscious lips while he was deep in his thoughts, "Well, I love your curves. I think a woman's curve is the most beautiful piece of art God has ever created. I don't agree to the drastic dieting of women nowadays. That's just sad. You don't have to starve yourself to be beautiful!"

     She blushed, admiring him even more. He wasn't your typical kind of guy who would say "I like the way you are" but then make you go diet anyway because you don't fit into his "Ideal woman", she liked that about him. He wasn't a shallow guy. "So anyway by next week I'll be going home to the Philippines because it's our semestral break. It's been a year since my parents have seen me so in my 18th birthday, they want to be with me."

He pouted and gave her a puppy look, "Can I come then?"

"No. You have work and class. Don't cancel things just for me again."

"Are you sure it's not because of James?" he pouted even more. Of course he knew about James Greene, her great first love.

She laughed at the absurdity, "No it's not! Don't worry."

     During the break; Luna Ariseno went to Indonesia, Mimi went to Kuwait and Cassy to the Philippines. As much as she loved Paris, she was really excited to go see her family in their motherland again.

     In the NAIA airport, it was her family, Helen and Kevin who came to fetch her. The girls squealed with excitement. After a year Cassy was now closer with Mimi and Luna, but nothing beats her old best friend—Helen Joy.

    Kevin smiled, "Hi Cass!" he took up Civil engineering since he and Helen was good at math. "Hi Kev! Long time no see ah." Her mother interrupted their conversation by hugging her daughter tightly. "M-Mom hindi po ako makahinga!" (*Mom I can't breathe) Cassy was turning purple.

    "Opps! Sorry sweetie" letting Mr Monroe give Cassy a kiss on the forehead, "Glad my little girl is back home."

    "Hi Ateeee!" CJ cheerfully greeted her. Cassy hugged her little brother in return. She really did miss him too. "Okay, I think that's enough!" he pushed Cassy's face off, they laughed at the siblings. "Now let's go out and celebrate!" Mr Monroe announced.

     "We're going to Splash island! We're going to Splash Island! Oh yeaaaah! Oh yeaaaah!" CJ kept dancing on their H4 silver hammer. Cassy was starting to get a headache from him. "CJ! Stay put! It's not like it's your first time." He stick out his tongue childishly, and then sat down.

     "You're just nervous you're going to see James!" he whispered to her. Cassy grew alarmed, "You invited him?!" CJ nodded grinning like a mad fool "Yeah! I did you a favour. Say thank you to me."

"Thank you my butt! I'm going to kill youuuu!" she grabbed his hair and they started wrestling.

     "KIDS!!! NEED I REMIND YOU? YOU'RE COLLEGE STUDENTS ALREADY! BEHAVE!" their mother reprimanded them. They behaved, "But! Technically, I'm still an incoming college student mommy." CJ retorted sheepishly.

"CJ!"

"Okay, okay! Gonna shut up now." He sticks out his tongue at his sister again.

     Her family just wanted to go to Splash Island and after visiting their relatives, they're all intending to go back to Kuwait so they could spend Cassy's 18th birthday there and also so their father would return to work after his check up on his heart. Helen and Kevin were free of charge since it was all on Mr Monroe.

   Morris was right about Cassy having a curvy figure. Now that she'll turn 18, her chest was bigger, her waistline smaller and now she had hips and a bottom too. She had the body of Nina Dobrev on the Vampire Diaries. Cassy was wearing a white old fashion one piece bikini, like in the classic. Guys were totally checking her out.

      Cassy was really nervous seeing James again, that is if he would come. She wondered how he looks like now, who is his girlfriend, how is he? Is he still a gangster without a gang? In her absent-mindedness, she bumped into someone.

     "I'm so sorry—-" she looked up, not able to finish her sentence when she saw James smiling right in-front of her. "Hi Cass! How have you been?"

    She gulped nervously. He was wearing a blue trunks and a small towel on his shoulder to somehow cover his four-pack abs. He was still in-love with her. James thought he'd never see her again, he really missed her. She felt the atmosphere become hotter.

    "James, I'm hot. I mean you're hot. I mean we're hot! OH GOD! I mean literally the air is hot!" she couldn't breathe. James laughed, "I see you still stutter when you're nervous huh?"

      "And I see both of you are still having this boring chat! Come on guys! Let's have some fun!" CJ intervened. They followed him and went into the pools.

     They were all having fun in the wave pool when they heard a commotion on the shore. Cassy, James, CJ, Helen and Kevin went to the shore. "OH-MY-GOD!!!" Helen and Cassy both freaked out.

     Chuck Morris was there. He was one hot Hollywood star with blond army haircut, grey eyes, cleft chin, wearing a black trunks. The girls were totally ogling at his muscles and six-pack abs. James and Kevin was both shock and envious at his magnetic sex appeal. Morris waved at Cassy, taking off his ray ban sunglass. The girls surrounding him fainted.

    "Please explain to me why is Chuck Morris standing in-front of us and waving at Cassy?" James thought out loud. He walked towards Cassandra, ignoring the screaming girls, "Hi Cassy!"

    Well so much for secrecy. "What the? What are you doing here?" she hissed. He held her face gently, making James' eyes smaller with jealousy, "Well darling, I've missed you." Her heart melted. Who could resist Chuck Morris' charms?

Kevin breathed out, "I'm officially an embarrassment compared to him."

James gave him a dirty look, "Aw shut up Kevin!"

CJ stood beside them, eating popcorn, "Well this would be interesting!"

     Morris faced Cassandra's parents. He shook her dad's hands and charmed her mother, even CJ was awe-struck. "Why do you look so familiar dear?" Mrs Monroe frowned. CJ laughed at his mother, "Mom, that's Chuck Morris! You know the Hollywood star."

     Her eyes widened in surprise, "Oh my! Are you my daugther's new boyfriend?" Cassy shook her head violently, "God no!  He's just my friend mom." Well kind of.

"Yeah, but a special friend." Morris emphasized.

"Well, friend or boyfriend you're all welcome to come to Palawan with us tomorrow." Mr Monroe kindly invited.

     Morris looked at Cassy and smiled, "That would be awesome Mr Monroe!" CJ slid to his side, "Hi, I'm CJ by the way and my ate has a HUGE crush on you. You're her celebrity crush!"

"CJ!!!" Cassy shouted.

      Morris laughed, "Nice meeting you CJ!" James came beside them, "And who might you be?" Morris asked. James didn't offer his hand, "I'm her boyfriend."

"Emphasize on ex."

    James came nearer, "Whoever you are. I won't let you take her away from me." Morris clamped his hand on James shoulder tightly, "That makes the two of us. Let the best man win!"

      "Cassy you okay there?" Morris looked down. They were wearing head gears and climbing outfit. He offered a hand to her. She took it. They were grinning at each other. For almost an hour they were climbing a mountain in one of the islands in Palawan. "Where are you taking me?" He smiled and winked, "You'll see."

    They reached an opening of a cave. The inside of it were wet, slippery and dark. Morris had a flashlight on his hand. He held Cassy's hand so she won't be lost. It was hot in there. No one knew where they were. He knew about this place because they had a shot a movie here once and he accidentally found this place. They crawled into a very tiny hole, coming out there was a lot of stalagmites outside, they entered into a dead end. The only way out was a tiny hole going down. Morris told her to jump into it.

"Oh no I won't!" she said indignantly.

"Cassy trust me! It's safe. Look I'll go first, then you go next okay?" He said and then jumped into it. She heard a huge splash in the water.

"CHUCK MORRIS!?" she shouted worriedly. He didn't answer. She panicked and jumped too.

     She was screaming her head off when she felt a cool splash in her body. She went up and opened her eyes. It was the most beautiful thing she ever saw. Cassy was in the purest blue water. There were even colourful fishes swimming around them, tickling her.

     There was a way out of the cave now, behind Morris saw a passageway out of that small sanctuary. The water was so crystal clean that it looked like a light was coming out beneath it. "It's beautiful——" she stopped at mid-sentence. Morris was seductively staring at her as she sat beside him. "T-Thank you for taking me here." She was amazed.

     Morris wasn't paying much attention to the scenery any longer, instead he was intensely looking at her. Cassy 's hair was dripping wet. Her clothes hang to her body. She was so beautiful. He took off his shirt which made Cassy's eyes grew large, "What the hell? What are you doing?" she asked in outrage.

     He laughed at her innocence, "Don't worry I'm not going to do anything. I'm just going to give this to you, wear it." He ordered.

"Why?" she frowned.

He blushed, "Because seriously you're making me want to kiss you." His face was close to hers.

     She was hypnotized. Those eyes, she could drown in it forever. They could literally feel each other hearts beating loudly. "You know...."

"Hmmm?" she was drowning within the pool of his gaze.

He smiled, "I also don't know. I forgot what I have to say. You're so gorgeous!"

     They were now nose to nose. He closed his eyes, he went nearer. Her breath quickened. He held her hands, their fingers intertwined. This is it! Eto na talaga ang first kiss ko sa lips. Kay Chuck Morris pa talaga! (*This is really my first kiss on the lips, and to think it's Chuck Morris!) she was freaking out. The bats interrupted them, flying noisily at them. They took cover; Morris pushed her on the ground to protect her. "Cassy..." but then they heard CJ and James calling out their names outside the cave. Her parents were probably looking for her now.

     Morris rolled his eyes. "Come on Cassy, let's go back down." He helped her out and went out of their special cave. Too bad. They thought it was really it! James eyed the t-shirt that Morris gave her. He acted like he didn't care, heading back to the cabin moodily. CJ patted Morris on the shoulder, "I like you already. HAHAHA!"

     That night the ocean looked peaceful as Cassy sat on its shore. She felt someone's presence walking towards her, until James took a seat beside her. "Cass is that guy your boyfriend?" he asked seriously. She laughed, "No. But I like him. Who wouldn't naman diba? Why?" (*Who wouldn't right?)

James sighed, "Obviously that's because I'm jealous."

She ignored what he said, "James, so kamusta na?" (*How are you?)

He shrugged, "Ah you know me. Girlfriends jan, girls doon. But they're not you Cass." He looked at her. (*Girlfriend here, girls there)

She gulped.

"What happened to us Cass? We never did get that closure."

      James sighed, "Cassandra. Why the hell didn't we make it?" he was sad. "Cass please give me another chance?"

      Cassy laughed hysterically, "Are you guys serious? You both are driving me nuts!" she stopped laughing. She leaned on his shoulder, "But I must say, I've missed you too James." She closed her eyes and went to sleep.

     That's the time when he swore to himself he won't go down without a fight. He has loved her for too long to give up now. He might be Chuck Morris, but he was James Greene too. He was great too! James carried her on his arms, towards her cabin. On the way, Morris just woke up and came from the restaurant  to buy himself a midnight snack. He saw James with Cassy. It looked like he wanted to punch James. But he only smiled, "Don't drop her, or I'll kill you." He warned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.8M 2.2M 172
Ever since Sari's sister married the seemingly perfect man, she had dreamt of her own happily ever after. Gusto niya rin ng gwapo, mayaman, at gwapo...
124M 2.6M 56
Si Carmelita Montecarlos ay ang bunsong anak ng pinakamayamang angkan sa San Alfonso. Habang si Juanito Alfonso naman ay ang anak ng pinakamaimpluwen...
1.1M 20.9K 30
Apple, a school journalist who is tasked to get an interview with with the tennis player who recently won a competition- August. She thought that it...
1.2M 54K 69
(COMPLETED) After enrolling on her new school, Rue thought that her life would be peaceful unlike with her old school. She loves figthing back then b...