Everlasting Hearts : A Tale o...

By MeghanaKadali

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
THANK YOU

Chapter 40

890 30 1
By MeghanaKadali

Madison P.O.V:

"Madison... I am sorry...." He pleads.

"I am not Madison." Saying that I step back.

"Madison... I know it's you." He comes closer.

"Madison... I know I did so many bad things. I am sorry I treated you badly😣. I am sorry that I never even could respect you. I am.." I cut him.

"ENOUGH... I SAID ENOUGH😤." I shout.

"I don't know what you are talking about."

I can feel tears in my eyes.

"Madison... I love you." Saying that he comes closer and tries to hold my hand when he was inches away, I see Ben.

"DON'T YOU EVEN DARE GO NEAR HER🤬." I see Ben.

Ben comes towards us.

"I SWEAR LAY A FINGER ON HER..." Ben goes near Kevin.

"I PROMISE THAT FINGER WILL BE ON THE GROUND THE VERY NEXT SECOND😡. " Ben says catching Kevin's collar.

"WHO THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU?" Kevin shouts and catches Ben's collar.

"Leave him😡. Who are you and Why are you troubling us?" I shout and as soon as I shout at him. Kevin leaves Ben's collar.

"Come let's go." Ben catches my hand.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

While I was driving the car, I look at Madi and I see her crying😔. I stop the car.

"Madi...." I hold her face.

"Madi... Why are you crying for such..." She stops me.

"I am not crying for him or because of him... I am done with that way before🤧. It's just that when I saw him everything flashed in front of me. What he did and the day he slapped me...." She pauses.

She wipes her tears.

"I just feel angry on myself that how on earth did I ever love him😭. How stupid was I to even think that..." She cries.

"Wait what the hell... he slapped you..." I feel like killing him right away.

"Sh...!! Madi..." I turn her face towards me.

"Sweetheart look at me." I ask holding her face.

She looks at me.

"Sweetheart... Don't blame yourself at all.... He was an absolute idiot to mistreat you😤." I hug her.

"Everyone will make wrong choices in life. But that doesn't make you wrong or bad." I hold her hand.

"Everyone has bad past in some way or the other. The good part of past must be carried with us for our entire life and those are our memories🙂. And the bad part of past... We must learn from that and we must leave them behind." I tell her.

"Madi just leave it... forget about that crap... It has nothing to do with your future nor your present." I tell her.

She looks at me.

"I LOVE YOU😭..." She hugs me tightly.

"I LOVE YOU MORE LOVE." I kiss her forehead😘.

I drop Madi at her house and I go back home.

"Mom😯... What are you..." She cuts me.

"Where were you?" She asks me.

"Mom... When did you come?" I ask her.

"Answer my question?" She raises her voice.

"I had some work." I tell her.

"Blake's mom sent me his wedding pics." She tells me.

"Okay..." I tell her slowly.

"Not okay Ben😠 not okay at all... What's going on? I hear it's not her. She is a look alike. What is this?" She asks me showing a picture of Sasha and Madi together.

Madison P.O.V:

I wake up and get ready to office. While I was eating breakfast 🥞 I hear someone knocking the door. I open and see.

"Mrs. Williams😲..." I don't know what to say. I missed her so much. I wanted to hug her right away.

I let her come in. She sits and I see she doesn't look at me.

After few seconds she looks at me and I see tears in her eyes😢.

"Mrs. Williams..." I go near her.

"Ben told me everything." She says with teary eyes.

"Mrs. Williams😣 I..." She cuts me.

"Am I Mrs. Williams to you?" She asks me crying. I go and hug her.

"Mom😭...." I cry hugging her.

"Madi... You have no clue how badly my heart was broken💔 into pieces after I got to know you are no more." She says holding my face.

"After that incident Ben was broken... I couldn't see him like that... It was hell for me to watch him like that😪."

"Madi.... I saw him smiling after years😃." She holds my hand.

"I thought I would never see you again..." She says and kisses my hand.

"Mom... 😭I missed you..." I cry hugging her.

"Madi... Don't cry child... Everything will be alright."

I drop her near her house. I go to office.

"Where were you😧?" Ben comes and hugs me in my cabin and locks my cabin door.

"Sorry I was late." I tell him.

"God you are okay. I was really worried about you🤧." He tells me holding my face.

"Ben you have to go now... We can't talk here😞." I tell him and then he leaves.

"I sent you address. Come there we got to talk. I will start now. You start after 15 mins." Saying that he leaves.

I go to that location and see Ben waiting.

"Yesterday my mom..." I cut him.

"I know..." I tell him.

"You What😟?" He looks at me.

"Mom came home today morning to my house. That's why I was late." I tell him.

"Oh..." He pauses.

"Are you angry or upset that I told😞...." I cut him.

I hold his hands.

"NO... NO... No... Not at all... She is like my mom... Ben if my mom knows the truth then even your mom has all right to know the truth." I tell him. He hugs me.

We stay like that for few minutes without talking.

"I am THE LUCKIEST🤩 person ever on earth." He holds my face.

"You are the Best of the Best." Saying that he kisses my cheek.

"Where are we going?" I ask him on phone while driving my car.

"I called everyone to come... We have to talk😕." He tells me.

Later we get down. I keep walking then I see...

"Is this your farmhouse?" I ask him.

"Yes🙂... The secret place." He tells me and holds my hand and takes me inside.

I see Sasha, Blake, Tony and Rebecca already are there inside.

Ben Williams P.O.V:

"Guys it's time to find who the devil is😠. Let's get into some serious business." I tell them.

"Let's first write down the names which each one of us think and then we will keep an eye on them from now one by one." I tell them.

"Okay so... Who do you think it maybe?" I ask.

"SOPHIA😤...!!" Everyone shouts except Madi.

"Okay..." I say and write down her name on the board.

"Next?" I ask.

"Sophia's father?" Blake tells me.

Everyone looks at him.

"He is one powerful and dangerous man. Everyone knows that and he loves his daughter like any other father but he will go to any extent for her happiness. I think we must consider him in the list😕." He says.

"True..." Me and Tony say at the time. I write down his name too.

"Who else?" Blake asks.

"Kevin🤬." I say.

Madi looks at me.

"Maybe..." I say.

"Ya... Probably..." Sasha says. Madi rolls her eyes.

"When one person among us has even a little bit of doubt on someone then I think we must write their name🤷🏻‍♀️." Rebecca says.

"Anyone has doubt on anyone else?" I ask everyone.

"Um... No..." Everyone says except Madi.

"Then its Sophia or her father or Kevin." I say.

"Madi... You didn't say any. Whom do you think 🤔?" I ask her. She gets up and comes towards me and takes the marker and she first strike's off... Sophia's name then her father's name and then Kevin's name.

Everyone looks at her.

"I don't think any of them is that person🙅🏻‍♀️." She says and puts the marker down and goes and sits on couch.

"M, Sophia is bad... You know what she did... she loved Ben so much and even now she loves him." Sasha tells Madi.

"Yes, Madi... Sophia is bad😠. From the beginning I am saying she is wrong and she is the one who did all that." Tony tells Madi.

"I felt she is wrong in the beginning but after I met and talked with her and spent time with her, I knew she is not that bad🤷🏻‍♀️." Madi tells us.

"M, she is bad. She talked sweetly with you just so that you won't doubt her... Madi... You trust people so easily." Sasha says.

I see Madi doesn't speak anything.

"Okay... Okay... Guys its fine everyone has some name. They are good or bad. Let's keep an eye on them🙎🏻‍♂️." I tell everyone.

I see everyone is talking about something and Blake and Tony are talking with me about what to do.

I see Madi... She has tears in her eyes😢😔.

"Madi..." I walk towards her.

"Ben lets set the table for lunch. I am dead hungry." Blake catches my hand and drags me to the kitchen. I set the table.

"Guys come let's have lunch." I call everyone. Within few seconds everyone comes and takes their seat. I see Madi is not there😲.

"Where is Madi?" I ask worriedly😧.

"She said she has to call her mom." Sasha says.

"I saw her going out." Rebecca says.

"You guys have lunch. I will be back." I say and rush outside. I don't see her.

"Madi... Madi😰..." I shout.

I go and see Madi's car is not there.

"God...!!" I shout and I get into my car.

I start driving not knowing where I am going, I start searching for her. It starts raining 🌧.

"Maybe she went to her house🏡 ." I say to myself. I drive towards her house.

While I was driving, I get a call from Tony.

"Ben... Did you find her?" He asks.

"No..." I say looking around.

"I think I know where she went😕. I will forward the location. I am sure she must be there."

I drive towards the location which Tony sent.

"Graveyard😦?" I see around. I stop my car. I get down and see Madi's car. I walk inside and see Madi from far.

I go near. I see Madi sitting between two and I see the name written on the left side of her is...

"Nick...!!!" He is the driver who was dead😐 in that car accident. Madi is seeing towards her right. I can't see the name written.

Madi looks behind and she then looks at me though the rain is falling I can know she is crying 😭. I go and hug her.

"Madi..." I caress her hair. 

"That day...." When she was about to say I see the name right to her.

"PETER...."

* * *

Hello there beautiful people, I am extremely glad that you took out time to read my book. Thanks for all your support till now and I will be super happy to know your views. Comment or DM me about how much you liked this chapter.

With Love,

Amicable Rose 🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 5.1K 35
Hailey Baxter signed a marriage contract with Xavier Anderson, billionaire of Anderson Inc, as she needed money to pay for her mother's hospital bill...
135K 3.1K 33
Jason I started kissing her jaw but not kissing her lips, I like to tease her "Jason please... " she moans grabbing my hair. "Patience baby, do you...
165K 4.9K 54
Warning: This is an unedited story. Grammar and spelling mistakes are present. # 1 on #India & #wattpad on 8th January 2020 'Some says, it started wi...
76.1K 4.7K 43
A journey of two souls who are made for eachother. Jeon Jungkook, A very famous young billionaire CEO of Jeon Enterprise. who don't believe in god...