Bite Me βœ”

By theGhoulBoys_

γ€Š Highest Ranking: #5 in Vampire 》 "Is that Marcus? Marcus as in, from our High School Marcus!" Casey squeake... More

γ€Š CHARACTERS 》
γ€Š TRAILER 》
γ€Š AWARDS 》
γ€Š ONE 》
γ€Š TWO 》
γ€Š THREE 》
γ€Š FOUR 》
γ€Š FIVE 》
γ€Š SIX 》
γ€Š SEVEN 》
γ€Š EIGHT 》
γ€Š NINE 》
γ€Š TEN 》
γ€Š ELEVEN 》
γ€Š TWELVE 》
γ€Š THIRTEEN 》
γ€Š FOURTEEN 》
γ€Š FIFTEEN 》
γ€Š SIXTEEN 》
γ€Š SEVENTEEN 》
γ€Š EIGHTEEN 》
γ€Š NINETEEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY 》
γ€Š TWENTY-ONE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-TWO 》
γ€Š TWENTY-THREE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š TWENTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š TWENTY-SIX》
γ€Š TWENTY- SEVEN 》
γ€Š TWENTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š TWENTY-NINE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-ONE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-TWO 》
γ€Š BOOK COVER 》
γ€Š THIRTY-THREE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FOUR 》
γ€Š THIRTY-FIVE 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SIX 》
γ€Š THIRTY-SEVEN 》
γ€Š THIRTY- EIGHT 》
γ€Š THIRTY-NINE 》

γ€Š THIRTY 》

6.5K 279 67
By theGhoulBoys_

《 Escape 》

I felt a hand trail across my cheek as I tightened my eyes closed. I wasn't ready to talk to Marcus or Austin, I had made a big mistake and it would haunt me forever. I never counted myself as one of those girls. Never wanted to be one of those girls who played two guys. I couldn't help but feel cheap.

The fingers trailed across my lips before clamping over them, jolting me awake. My eyes tried to focus on the stranger in front of me but it was so dark in the room but something told me it wasn't Austin or Marcus. I lashed my body against the person holding their hand over my mouth and I tried to scream but it only came out muffled. "Stop struggling or everyone in this house will die" the voice rasped out, in a clam deadly tone.

I stopped moving, my bones automatically freezing as he spoke. "Get out of bed,  quietly" the voice ordered again, pulling on my arm.

I did as told, not being able to see the strangers face. He was dressed in black from head to toe and reminded me of a ninja. I slowly slid out bed, doing exactly what he asked of me. He kept his hand over my mouth, preventing me from making any noises with my mouth at all. I considered running into the heavy bookcase near the door and making sure some books fell loud enough for someone to investigate but fear stopped me as I felt cold steel press into my side.

That was a knife. If I didn't follow his orders I or everyone else in this house would die.

The house was dark and moody as the stranger pulled open my door and half dragged me down the hallway. Everyone's door was closed, the only light flickering from under Marcus's door. My body ached to scream or kick his door but the guy who had me, dragged me past.

I let him pull me down the stairs and out of the house. I saw the car idling ready for the man to stuff me into the back. The man's hand slipped from my mouth and I jumped at the opportunity. I screamed.

I screamed louder than I had ever screamed before and called out for Marcus. The man hissed and opened the door, pushing me inside the car making me bang my head against the frame. My screamed cut off as my head slammed against the car seat, falling back. "Diana!" I heard a yell before the car door closed as someone jumped into the front seat.

"Go!" The guy snapped urgently.

The car started forward and I sat up, banging my hands against the window as I spotted Marcus running for the car. Even his vampire speed wasn't helping.

The car sped up and threw me back onto the seat. I stayed lying down and my eyes closed as a pain started to hurt me between my eyes. It wasn't long before I passed out. 

~

I blinked away the dark spots that covered my vision, blinking into a sunlit room. I had no idea where I was but I could feel the hard concrete underneath my knees and the rope tight around my wrists. My kidnappers stood next to me, one had a hand on my shoulder.

I glanced up to identify them but they still wore their disguises. Footsteps echoed out through the large cathedral like room. They were coming from behind me as I saw a tall figure walk past.

He didn't stop until he strode up the steps and paused at what could only be a throne. He turned around, sitting down on it.

My mouth fell open as shock coursed over me. The man smiled cruelly as he waved my kidnappers forward. One kneed me in the back and pushed me forward, I fell onto my hands, crawling forward.

The other kidnapper made me kneel again as we were closer to the man on the throne. I couldn't take my eyes of him. "Hello daughter" he said, studying me with shocking blue eyes.

He looked about 30, not even that. But I looked exactly like him, the hair and eyes were different but I looked like him. He had sharp cheekbones and a rather sharp nose. Frown lines decorated his forehead, showing the only age that would make him my father.

"What?" I asked, still shocked.

I heard one of my kidnappers snicker. He was silenced with one look from the man on the throne. "You look nothing like your mother" he said, speaking to me again.

I closed my eye and opened them again, just making sure he was real. "You kidnapped me to tell me I look nothing like my mother?" I asked, reality starting to set in.

A smirk graced his face. "Although, you do have her fiery spirit" he replied.

I bit my lip, wanting to say a few things but thought the better of it. "I am your father, and you will be taking my throne" he said, standing up slowly.

I blinked again. "Excuse me?" I asked.

He walked down the steps towards me, wearing a silver and black waist coast and black slacks. He looked fit to be a king but I wouldn't bow down to whoever this man was. I struggled to my feet and I could see his eyes flash as I did so.

"You will rule the Vampires, not the fae" he said, through his teeth.

My eyes widened. "I don't know who you are!" I exclaimed.

"I'm your father Diana!" He growled back..

"That's impossible! If you're a vampire than you can't procreate!" I exclaimed.

The kidnappers took several steps back as my supposed father grew nearer. "You're testing my patience, do you agree to be Queen of the Vampires?" he asked, lifting a hand and pulling in a strand of my hair.

"Like hell she does, get your hands off her!" I heard a voice snap.

I turned around quickly to see Marcus stride into the room. His black hair slicked back and silver eyes focused on my supposed father. Black riding boots up to his knees and grey skinny jeans. A black shirt and leather jacket to match.
He was something out of a wet daydream.

"Who are you?" My father sneered.

Marcus straightened his back. "I am Marcus Reeves, reborn by William King, High Consullor of the Brooklyn Vampire Clan, and you have your hands on the girl that I love" he spat back.

My heart leapt into my throat at his words, obviously affected that he still cared for me..
For now, until he finds out.

I shook away my thoughts as the other vampire walked slowly towards him, letting me go. "You have some nerve coming here William's offspring!" He snapped.

Marcus narrowed his eyes. "I suggest you stop talking" he growled out.

"You will not speak to me that way! I am far older than you newborn" the King growled back.

Marcus looked at me. "Are you hurt?" He asked, his voice tense.

I shook my head no and raised my eyebrows in question. Marcus turned back to the King. "Scathach" he called out.

Fear crossed my supposed father's face and he stepped back as the ancient warrior stalked into the room. She had a hand ready on the hilt of a sword and her eyes peeled on the King.
"Scathach? I was told you didn't choose sides anymore?" The King asked.

A cruel smirk crossed the warriors face. "Oh when it concerns you Knight, I'm very happy choosing whatever side you aren't on" she replied.

"I have no quarrel with you" my father said, his tone strained.

"No, but you have quarrel with her and I'm afraid I can't allow that" Scathach said, pointing at me.

Marcus started walking towards me, his hand outstretched. I glanced at the guys behind me but they didn't move. "She's my daughter Scathach, I have a right to speak to her!" He exclaimed.

"That may be so, but you do not kidnap her from my home without my permission, what sort of King are you if you don't use the right channels?" She asked, stepping forward and her hand tightening on the blade.

"I wasn't aware she was at your home, I did not get that information" he replied. 

Marcus reached me and pulled me into his arms, making me breathe in his familiar scent. I seemed to relax in his arms. "We're going now, do not try and stop us" Scathach said final.

Marcus took my hand and led me past the King who watched us leave. Scathach followed us, shooting the King a look.
I followed Marcus, still in shock as to what just happened.

"Wait, how did you find me?" I asked Marcus as we walked outside.

He turned around and stopped, pulling me to a stop as Scathach walked past us to a car I could spot. "Diana, wherever you go, I will find you, I will always be here to find and protect you" he said, smiling slightly.

My heart tinged. "So you're not mad at me?" I asked.

"Mad at you? No Diana! I'm the one you should be mad at, I almost hurt you" he said, shock filling his face.

I sighed. "Marcus, I don't care what you are, as long as your name is Marcus, I will always always love you" I replied, looking up from my hands.

Marcus replied by pulling me into a kiss.

A/N

At long last, Marcus and Diana reunited.

Diana's father will play a huge part in her role to come. But Ssh.. I gotta tease ya.

What did you think of the chapter?
Are you starting to get the story?

Tavana's Fun Fact:

My favourite colour is blue, like the colour of my eyes. Sometimes they are the lightest blue but in the middle of the night, they go really really dark.
It's kinda beautiful and cool.

What colour are your eyes?

Don't forget to vote and comment!
Love T, xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 159 30
~Cover by me~ WARNING: I created this book years ago so it is a bit um cringy I am working on a new version of it called "Midnight Rose" if you'd be...
369K 10K 37
"Suddenly, I found our faces so close together, I could feel his warm breath caressing my face. It smelt slightly of mint, and an undercurrent that w...
MATES By ~MK

Werewolf

406K 19.4K 46
Two Brothers...One Girl...One Choice Who would you choose? ~ "How Dare You?" I shoved him until he was pressed up against our sliding glass door "...
446K 12.7K 29
Previously, My enemies are my mates. Highest ranking in werewolf: #15 Highest ranking in vampire #74 "Who the fΓ»ck touched you!?" Tate's eyes turned...