Spacechase 1: Rise of The Cho...

By Richurian

In the aftermath of the Battle of Washington DC, the governments of the earth had collapsed, making the earth... More

Prologue: The Beginning Of The Multiverse
Chapter One: New Earth
Chapter Two: The Quest Request
Chapter Three: Welcome To Spacechase
Chapter Four: Preparing For The Mission
Chapter Five: Battle Against The Cult
Chapter Six: Back To School
Chapter Seven: Mrs. Zar
Chapter Eight: Dinner Of Sacrifice
Chapter Nine: Mr. Shriek
Chapter Ten: The Library
Chapter Eleven: Grandma Zar
Chapter Twelve: The Richurian Theorem
Chapter Thirteen: Preparing For Gladiatorial Combat
Chapter Fourteen: Practice Makes Perfect
Chapter Fifteen: Jack Vs Shawn Vs Waldo
Chapter Sixteen: The Battle Begins
Chapter Seventeen: Shawn Vs Moloch
Chapter Nineteen: The Space-chase For The Book
Chapter Twenty: Allied Forces Assemble!
Chapter Twenty One: The Realm Of The Abyss
Chapter Twenty Two: The Dark Prophecy
Chapter Twenty Three: Shawn's History
Chapter Twenty Four: Waldo's History
Chapter Twenty Five: The Chase Begins
Chapter Twenty Six: No Name
Chapter Twenty Seven: Death And Rebirth
Chapter Twenty Eight: Hybrid Theory
Chapt Twenty Nine: Preparing For Muspelheim
Chapter Thirty: Out Of The Frying Pan And Into The Fire
Chapter Thirty One: Battle Of Muspelheim
Chapter Thirty Two: Chosen One Vs Surtr
Chapter Thirty Three: A Tad Too Late!
Chapter Thirty Four: There And Back Again

Chapter Eighteen: Waldo Vs Waldo?!

1 0 0
By Richurian

As Shawn struggled against Moloch, and as Jack struggled against Shadowking, Waldo was fighting against his Spacechase counterpart: Waldo Nightshade.

The two were evenly matched, for none of them could lay a hit upon the other.

"The thought of another me and another Witchdoctor holding hands and kissing, makes me disgusted! You may have killed Emperor Deathshadow, but you can't kill yourself! You think that stopping one of the top gods makes you special?! No, it doesn't! I'VE KILLED THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF MEN!!!!!!!!!! Even the Light Elves of Oridia know my name! I AM MANSLAYER WALDO, THE 900 THOUSAND MASSACRE!!!!!!!!!!! I SEEK BLOOD!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

"Tell me, how can you do this?! How can you take lives so easily?!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade smiled sadistically.

"I can't tell you that! It'd be more impressive if I'd SHOW you firsthand on how I do it! YOU'LL BE NEXT ON MY DEAD-LINE, LITERALLY!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

Waldo Nightshade charged towards Waldo Zar. WHAM!!!!! She brutally slammed him with her Ultragauntlet. Waldo Zar flew into a wall. Then he got up. He threw Zalkanon at her, but Waldo Nightshade dodged it.

"So, where is the Book of the Dead?!", said Waldo Zar.

"Wouldn't you like to know?!", said Waldo Nightshade, with an insane smile on her face.

Waldo Zar froze Waldo Nightshade in a block of ice.

"YES I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW!!!!!!!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade broke out of the ice. She threw Argreatus at Waldo Zar. Waldo Zar blocked Argreatus with Zalkanon.

"MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! I WON'T LET YOU HAVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!! HAHAHA!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN WE REVIVE NOUSAURONG, THERE WILL BE SO MUCH BLOOD SPLATTERED THAT I WILL CRY AT IT'S BEAUTY!!!!!!!!! THE FOOLISH ARZOM DIVINITISTS WHO BELIEVE IN FALSEHOOD FREEDOM, THE FOOLISH BLUESKINS WHO WORSHIP TREES, THE FOOLISH GALTRAXIANS WHO CAUSED YOU A GREAT DEED OF TROUBLE LAST YEAR, THE FOOLISH ORIDIANS WHO PROTECT US FROM TRUE POWER, AND THE CITIZENS WHO LIVE THEIR ENTIRE LIVES AS ONE BIG LIE!!!!!!!!!! EVERYONE WILL BOW DOWN BEFORE US!!!!!!!! WE WILL STRIKE FEAR INTO THE HEARTS OF EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!!!!!!!!!! BLOOD BLOOD BLOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

"The power of Nousaurong is unimaginable! Your benefactor is an inhumane, and cruel being! He will end you, other me! He will end us ALL! I have had visions of Nousaurong's powers, and they are beyond imagination! Everyone will die! Death will be the only thing that will live on! Resurrection magic is inhumane and forbidden by itself, but resurrection Nousaurong with it is as inhumane and as forbidden as you can go!", said Waldo Zar.

"He is powerful, indeed! His power is unimaginable! But who said power had to be humane?! Power thrives from negativity, and power is all that matters! Nousaurong isn't the Cosmic Conquerer, he is the Cosmic Liberator! Nousaurong isn't what kills us, but time itself is what kills us! Time is an insult! Death is an insult! Exzar and Nousaurong hold the cure to death itself, but only ONE gives it out for free! That person who gives it is Nousaurong! Meanwhile, Exzar simply just happens to be selfishly hoarding the cure to death all to himself! Just imagine it, the cure to death! You could bring back love ones from the dead! Both Michael and Vanessa are brother and sister, both were separated three years ago, and they all died before they could gaze into each other's faces! But ironically, they died for you! You had a promise to Michael and Vanessa, but you failed to fulfill it! If you could revive them to fulfill it, would you do it?! HMMMMMMM!!!! WOULD YOU, GODSLAYER?!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

Waldo Zar got really angry. He ground his teeth. Waldo Nightshade was so sadistic.

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!", yelled Waldo Zar.

"Oops! Did I strike a nerve?! I thought you were a Godslayer! I guess you're just like everybody else! You're just a wimp who fell to my hand!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

Waldo Zar ran towards Waldo Nightshade and grabbed her by the collar. He threw her against the floor.

Waldo Nightshade got up. She was very bruised and angry.

"SHUT UP WHEN I'M TALKING!!!!!!! I'M NOT DONE PLAYING WITH YOU!!!!!!!", yelled Waldo Nightshade.

Waldo Nightshade flew towards Waldo really fast. She grabbed his collar and dragged him against the floor really fast. Waldo was getting bruised. Then she dove up into the air and threw him across SAFE Academy.

"Now I understand why Witchdoctor hates you so much! You're such a villainess! DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY FRIEND!!!!!!", said Waldo, who was angry.

"FRIEND, VANESSA?!!!!! VANESSA KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE!!!!!!!! MY LIFELONG GOAL HAS BEEN TO EXTERMINATE A GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE TO DIE!!!!!!! YOUR SIBLINGS ARE LAST!!!!!! THE AGENT KIDS ARE THIRD!!!!!! THE CHOSEN ONE IS SECOND!!!!!!!", yelled Waldo Nightshade.

"The Chosen One is SECOND?! But that's the Cult's main target! You're saying there's someone who takes higher priority than the Chosen One?! Who could that possibly be?!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade smiled and laughed.

"You! You hurt my sister, you killed her friends during the Galtraxian Uprising! I'LL MAKE YOU PAY DEARLY!!!!!!!!!!", said Waldo Nightshade.

Argreatus came flying right behind Waldo Zar. Waldo dodged the flying blade disk. Nightshade caught Argreatus. She threw it back at Waldo. Waldo summoned Zalkanon. The sword came into his hand and he hit Argreatus with it. Argreatus was trying to cut through Zalkanon, however it was no use. Zalkanon and Argreatus were made of the same metals, both were indestructible.

"My sister wanted you dead, so I made her a promise! YOU MADE HER CRY!!!!!!!! SHE NEVER STOPPED HATING YOU!!!!!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"Tell me?! Are you here because the Cult wanted me dead?! Or are you here in pursuit of revenge?!", said Waldo Zar.

"Both! I only seek blood and death! However, my sister held a grudge against you, a grudge so powerful that she became a Grimoires because of it! She wanted you dead! She gave up her humanity just to kill you!", said Waldo Nightshade.

A huge storm of ice attacked Waldo from behind him. A living creature made of ice appeared before him.

"While you have the power to only harvest power within your body, I have the power to create living creatures! This is what the darkness can do! Although, is it really darkness?! The force you call 'darkness' is really 'power'! However, some fools fear that power, so they misunderstand it for darkness and evil!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"I understand that! People do misunderstand power with darkness! However, it's your actions that determine if it's light or dark! And you use that power of yours for murder!", said Waldo Zar.

Waldo Nightshade created more monsters made of ice. They charged towards Waldo Zar and pinned him down.

Waldo Zar was done for.

"It's an honor to meet you! But it's an even GREATER honor to KILL YOU!!!!!! BYE BYE, GODSLAYER!!!!!!!!", laughed Waldo Nightshade.

However, before Nightshade could finish Zar off, a big laser barrage began firing down upon her. Waldo Nightshade turned.

The Zar Voyager was flying in the air, shooting a tremendous laser barrage at Waldo Nightshade's ice monsters.

"MY BABIES!!!!!!", screamed Waldo Nightshade.

A voice began speaking on the Zar Voyager's speakers.

"Attention idiots, it's showtime! I'M GONNA GIVE YA'LL SOME GREAT PAYBACK FOR YESTERDAY'S SHOWDOWN!!!!!! I'm gonna start with Girl-Waldo because she has the moronic face of my moronic brother!", said the voice.

It was Shawn, he was the piloting the Zar Voyager.

"Cocky loser! I'LL FREEZE THAT SHIP OF YOURS INTO A POPSICLE!!!!!!", yelled Waldo Nightshade.

"OH-HO, GEEZ I'M SCARED!!!!!! I'M DYING TO SEE YA BEAT ME!!!!!! OOOOOO, WHAT DOES THIS BUTTON DO?!!!!", laughed Shawn.

Suddenly, the Zar Voyager began spraying poop, pee, and trash all over Waldo Nightshade and also on Waldo Zar.

"Ooooooooo, it's the Prankster Mode that Leo and Neo installed! HOW'D YA LIKE THAT, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!", laughed Shawn.

"MY CLOTHES, HOW DARE YOU?!!!!!!", screamed Waldo Nightshade.

"WHY ME TOO?!!!!", screamed Waldo Zar.

"Consider it payback for freezing me in a block of ice with Jack! Now you two Waldos stink! LITERALLY!!!!! AY-O!!!!!!!", laughed Shawn.

"You think you can stop me with a ship?! I'll break that thing down with ease!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"Listen little girl, I wanna be the one to settle the scores with Waldo Zar! So you better not get in my way, babe! You ain't gonna look so cute when I'm done with ya!", mocked Shawn.

Waldo Nightshade scowled at Shawn.

Shawn began firing even more lasers at Nightshade. However, Waldo Nightshade caught all the lasers with her Ultragauntlet.

"Oh crap! You're just like Space Boy!", said Shawn.

"STAY OUTTA MY WAY!!!!!!!!!", screamed Waldo Nightshade.

As Waldo Nightshade was about to finish off the Zar Voyager, Waldo Zar snook up behind her.

Waldo punched Nightshade in the gut. Nightshade slid across the pavement.

Still carrying the blasts in her Ultragauntlet, Nightshade threw all of the lasers at Waldo Zar.

But Waldo Zar just simply absorbed the blasts. Once more, he threw the energy up in the air, but he missed Nightshade on purpose.

"Tch! That was a nice throw!", said Waldo Nightshade.

"Oh-ho, I wasn't aiming for you! Look above your head!", said Waldo Zar.

Right above Waldo Nightshade was a support pillar holding a statue. The energy blew the statue off the pillar, causing it to fall on top of Waldo Nightshade.

KABOOM!!!!!! She was crushed beneath the rubble.

"Boy-Waldo, you owe me big time! Girl-Waldo, you GOT owned!", laughed Shawn.

"Yeah yeah," sighed Waldo.

Suddenly, Waldo noticed something lying on the floor right next to the rubble. It was a peculiar looking book with weird symbols on it. It was really creepy.

Waldo picked it up. He opened it, it was over thousands of pages long.

"Hey Shawn, we have obtained our objective!", said Waldo.

It was the Book of the Dead!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 39 24
*Book Three in the United Series* The Mogadorians are still out there, and I am going to kill every last one of them out there with the other Garde...
26 5 25
What happens when parallel universes collide? When a portal opens up in the middle of the city, it unleashes a reign of terror unlike anything that a...
93.8K 3.3K 22
Markiplier and Jacksepticeye's egos sometimes act childish, but things hit a whole new level when they turn up as actual ankle biters. Will Mark and...
162 6 24
Three years since he was abducted, Waldo Zar thought of nothing but how much he wanted to defeat the evil Dark Legion. Now he has the chance to fight...