The new girl and the bad boy

By ally_jj

Sophie meets Chase on her first day at her new school. She's a clever student; but not the classic clichΓ© goo... More

The new girl and the bad boy
#1 the devil in disguise
#2 well shit...
#3 you have totally scared my ass off
#4 oh-so fabulous
#5 why can't life be full of laughing?
#6 she's a violent, angry puppy
#7 Is this a game of 20 questions?
#8 did I get a pet change?
#9 damn sibiling senses
#10 Texas Chainsaw
#11 I called mom
#12 Not a booty call
#13 the incredibly sexy kind
#14 you fat assed freak!
#15 eager much
#17 help you with your dirty work
#18 Kiss Chase?
#19 ban him from Anastasia

#16 not bad, bad boy

2.1K 52 3
By ally_jj

Not bad, bad boy

“What you did was extremely irresponsible, and it’s not a laughing matter Chase, honestly,” Our principal warned when Chase laughed. I had to admit, I was close to laughing myself.

“Sorry, sir,” Chase apologized, trying to control his laughter. It was working but then we both looked at each other and burst laughing together.

“Quite frankly, I could easily permanently exclude you for what you did today, but I won’t because nobody got seriously injured,” he started. We nodded, and I bit my lip to hold myself from laughing again. “But, you will serve 3 months detention where you will clean up wherever needs it to an impeccable standard, do I make myself clear?” He said sternly.

“Yes, sir,” we said in unison.

“Good, now get started. Start cleaning up the mess you caused.”

We turned towards the door and walked out, before bursting out laughing at what we achieved.

“That was so worth it!” I said high fiving Chase. “Shame we have to clean it all up now,” I said looking around at the anarchy we caused.

“I swear we didn’t cause this big a mess, it was everyone who panicked at it,” I nodded in agreement and thought back to what we had done.

Flashback

“Sure about this?” Chase asked for the millionth time, I rolled my eyes and leaned forward and positioned my fist for the perfect aim.

“Yes, now can we just do this already?” I asked getting impatient with waiting. “Unless, you want to bail? I can do it alone…”

“Forget it, babe, I’m all for this trouble,” he replied giving me a soft kiss. We looked at each other, and nodded in unison, agreeing to our plan. Then I punched the alarm before we ran away from isolation and towards civilization. Everybody started screaming as the sprinklers activated. Girls screamed about their hair and make up and guys, well they laughed but tried to get shelter so they could keep the hair they had spent 30 minutes on already. Chase let go of my hand and grabbed the toilet paper and silly string he was in his locker. And that’s when we went wild.

We threw the paper rolls around, watching them unravel and break and stick anywhere. The silly strong was sprayed everywhere, making a giant mess around that one corridor but the most fun was when we ran down opposite sides and back to the middle of the anarchy we caused. We were both laughing at what we had done, knowing we were bound to get into shit for it, but at the moment, we didn’t care. Everybody ran around us and left the corridor to exit the building, and soon enough, it was only us being soaked by the sprinklers with our mess all around us.

“Not bad, bad boy.”

“Not bad yourself, bad girl,” he commented while pushing some soaking strands of hair away from my face, before kissing me again. I deepened the kiss and dropped the empty cans I was holding and wrapped my arms around his neck.

If anybody saw us, it would be like a scene from a movie. Girl and boy cause trouble, and kiss in something resembling rain.

It was all short lived though as we had to face the wrath of our headmaster.

Present

“I can’t believe we did this,” I complained, picking up another clump of toilet paper and through it into the bucket.

“Don’t complain, first it was your idea and second, it was fun,” Chase said trying to pick silly string from between the lockers.

“I know the facts, it’s just the mess is almost indestructible…the paper is drying making it break when you take it off.”

“Sucks to be you them,” he said smugly, his smirk returning to his face, replacing the smile he had when we were making this mess. I threw some toilet paper at him, making him dug his hand into the bucket and throw some back. This almost started another fight, but adults are boring.

“Don’t start!” Our principal yelled at us. We just looked at each other and sniggered.

“Sorry, sir,” we replied again.

“This is boring, I blame you,” Chase said after ages of us cleaning one wall.

“Me? I gave you the option to leave, so you’re choice to stay, you’re fault as well.”

“Shut up, I didn’t think we’d tidy it! I feel like calling my cleaner here and getting her and her friends to do it for me,” he grumbled.

“What is with you? You can only cause the trouble but you won’t clean up after yourself? Is this like your so-called relationships as well? You just hump and dump and leave them broken and you run away from the mess you caused instead of fixing it?”

“I’m a guy, I…”

“Am a horny, sex craving monkey? Trust me, I know,” I said, ending the conversation and moving on to tidy more of the corridor.

After what felt like years, our principal told us we could leave. We had cleaned up the worst of it, and it almost looked the same again. Without saying goodbye, I got into my car and drove home.

“Where have you been?” Jase bounced towards me as soon as I stepped inside.

“Detention, I pulled the best prank at school today,” I said not going into the details as I knew he would be disappointed in me.

“Idiot, we have people who want to talk to you,” my interest spiked and I almost ran into the living room.

“Hello?” I said, grabbing their attention.

“Hello, I’m Mrs. Milligan. I’m the social worker assigned to Grace,” she introduced herself, standing up and putting her hand out for me to shake.

“I’m Sophie, Grace’s mom. Who might you be?” I asked the man who was still sitting on the couch.

“Collin, I’m another social worker,” he reached out his hand.

“So, what do you need to talk about?” I asked, gesturing for them to sit back down on the couch as I sat on the one opposite.

“We can’t talk until the police turn up, they shouldn’t be much longer,” she said making me slouch. I was desperate to hear what they had to say.

“Okay, would you like a cup of coffee whilst we wait?” I offered, they both declined but I still excused myself to get one.

“Did they say anything?” Jase said, as he saw me walk in.

“Nope, they’re waiting on the police to come around and give there report and stuff, do you think it’s good or bad?”

“I’m not sure, I hope it’s good but be prepared still, incase it doesn’t go our way,” I nodded and hugged my brother, sighing and realizing that I wouldn’t have coped all these years without his support. When I pulled out the hug, the doorbell rang and I was filled with anxiety.

After a while the policeman left, and the social workers left with him. I couldn’t resist the smile on my face as I ran up the stairs to change into comfier clothes. I called Jamie to tell her the news.

“I’m getting her back!” I yelled down the phone at her.

“You shitting me? Aw Sophie that is the best news! I’m so happy for you,” she squealed down the line.

“The social workers will be round to check up on things and to see how Grace is feeling being back at home, I’m just so happy to have my little girl back.”

“After all the hell you’ve been through, I’m just ecstatic to hear this, and for you to not be all depressed!”

“Hey I wasn’t that bad,” I argued.

“I know, but I hated seeing you so broken and sad, I had never seen you upset before and then it was just horrible to see you so…” she trailed off and I rolled my eyes even although she couldn’t see me.

“Whatever. Want a lift to school tomorrow?” I asked.

“Sure, but sorry if everyone jumps around your car, it’s just my birthday…”

“I know! Your party this Saturday!”

“I am so excited, maybe I could get together with Cal,” she suggested and I could just imagine her gazing off into space with a creepy grin.

“No, you don’t get off with someone you want to get with at a party, it could turn into regret and I know you don’t how wrong it could go.”

“I suppose, but maybe we could talk or something,” she suggested.

“Yeah, talk but before you’re totally out of your face!”

“I never get that drunk, I’m sensible.”

“Yeah, sensible people do body shots, fall over and then lick the guy’s eye instead of the lime,” I reminded her.

“That was one time,” she whined and I laughed at her.

“I’m going now, see you in the morning,” I said before hanging up. My phone beeped and I looked at the text.

Thanks for hanging up on me, love you too xx

It was from Jamie and I just shook my head before putting my phone onto charge and sleeping myself.

So sorry for the late update guys, and for it being so short! I've just had such a lack in motivation recently and I've struggled to write anything.

We're hit the 1000 readsd mark, thank you guys! Just remeber to keep voting and commenting what you think :)

Hope you enjoy the update :)

love you lots xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 47 21
Chase Banks is your average teenager with good grade, a small group of friends, and an all-start boyfriend. Max James was known in school because of...
102 0 13
"Who the fuck are you?" I state. Why the hell is some random ass man standing right outside my door. "Your new bestfriend!" He smirks. Cameron is 19...
38 3 4
CHAPTER 5 OUT SUNDAY!!! Serena Hansen is a very nonchalant girl, she's quick with insults, uncaring about everything except for her loved ones and g...
41.6K 710 36
~COMPLETED~ ~~~ "Say my name." He says into my ear. He presses even closer to me, and I feel everything. Everything. "Ash." I gasp. He picks me up a...