#16 not bad, bad boy

Not bad, bad boy

“What you did was extremely irresponsible, and it’s not a laughing matter Chase, honestly,” Our principal warned when Chase laughed. I had to admit, I was close to laughing myself.

“Sorry, sir,” Chase apologized, trying to control his laughter. It was working but then we both looked at each other and burst laughing together.

“Quite frankly, I could easily permanently exclude you for what you did today, but I won’t because nobody got seriously injured,” he started. We nodded, and I bit my lip to hold myself from laughing again. “But, you will serve 3 months detention where you will clean up wherever needs it to an impeccable standard, do I make myself clear?” He said sternly.

“Yes, sir,” we said in unison.

“Good, now get started. Start cleaning up the mess you caused.”

We turned towards the door and walked out, before bursting out laughing at what we achieved.

“That was so worth it!” I said high fiving Chase. “Shame we have to clean it all up now,” I said looking around at the anarchy we caused.

“I swear we didn’t cause this big a mess, it was everyone who panicked at it,” I nodded in agreement and thought back to what we had done.

Flashback

“Sure about this?” Chase asked for the millionth time, I rolled my eyes and leaned forward and positioned my fist for the perfect aim.

“Yes, now can we just do this already?” I asked getting impatient with waiting. “Unless, you want to bail? I can do it alone…”

“Forget it, babe, I’m all for this trouble,” he replied giving me a soft kiss. We looked at each other, and nodded in unison, agreeing to our plan. Then I punched the alarm before we ran away from isolation and towards civilization. Everybody started screaming as the sprinklers activated. Girls screamed about their hair and make up and guys, well they laughed but tried to get shelter so they could keep the hair they had spent 30 minutes on already. Chase let go of my hand and grabbed the toilet paper and silly string he was in his locker. And that’s when we went wild.