#19 ban him from Anastasia

Ban him from Anastasia...

“Oh, Sophie hello,” Linda answered the door and pulled me in for a hug. She saw Grace next to me and bent down to say hello to her as well.

“Hey, is Chase in?”

“Yeah, he just came storming in actually. I never saw him, but he slammed the door.”

“I’ll talk to him, would you mind keeping an eye on Grace, she really wants to see Chase but if he’s acting the way I think he is I don’t want her near him until he’s calm,” I explained and she nodded before letting us into her home.

“He’s just in his room,” I nodded and ran upstairs to get to him before something stupid happened.

I knocked and heard nothing, so I barged in and was stunned by an empty room. I stood rooted to the floor as I scanned his room. I didn’t know whether to wait or not but a photo I hadn’t seen before was pinned on the wall by his bed. I walked towards it, curiosity growing, and was stunned to see it was a picture of me and him at Nick’s party. I smiled at the memory and wondered why he chose that photo out of all the ones he took. I mean we both looked great in it.

“Sophie?” I turned and saw Chase standing in the doorway.

“Er…hi?” I said feeling guilty that I had walked into his room and started snooping. “I’m sorry about earlier, I shouldn’t have been so narrow minded. You only punched Blake as revenge for what he was saying- I shouldn’t have gotten mad at you.”

“Yeah, you shouldn’t have- I only did it for you.”

“You didn’t have to though, I can fight my own battles,” I argued back at him. My apology was going so well in the beginning, and now I’ve resulted into arguing with him. Not the aim of this visit.

“You are so ungrateful,” he spat at me and I flinched.

“You are an infuriating ass!” I yelled at him, my breathing had picked up and I stared him in the eye daring him, almost, to do something else to irritate me.

“Me? Seriously?!” He asked in disbelief. “You are the one nobody can work out- no matter what we do we can’t work you out. You’re either in love with us all or made us pissed off at you. You are a rock chick but you’ve had some sort of sexual encounter with every dick that moves- why are you so scared of commitment?”