The lost Sky

anneko16 által

Sawada Tsunayoshi, the Vongola Decimo.... is lost After the last war the vongola famiglia died, everyone rein... Több

Before you start...
Chapter 1: Second life, second chance
Chapter 2: The Twist that changes everything Part 1
Chapter 3: The Twist that changes everything Part 2
Chapter 4: The first school day,without or with problems?
Chapter 5: Rooted to the past
Chapter 6: A new rival?
Chapter 7: The Summoning Lesson
Chapter 8: The Training Camp Part 1
Chapter 9: The Training Camp Part 2
Chapter 10: Meeting and Questions
Chapter 11: New... Friends?
Chapter 12: The gloomy Weathers light up
Chapter 13: A tutor from Hell
Chapter 14: Mission in the Amusement Park
Chapter 15: A Student's duty
Chapter 16: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 1
Chapter 17: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 2
Chapter 18: The Training Camp (Forest Version) Part 3
Chapter 19: The Gamble of Fates
Chapter 20: Explanations
Chapter 21: Travelling to Kyoto
Chapter 22: Welcome to Kyoto!
Chapter 24: Trainings and Expositions Part 2

Chapter 23: Trainings and Expositions Part 1

4K 155 43
anneko16 által

A/n: Hi, everybody! School finally ended! Hurray~! I can finally have time to rest, write and read! Thank you for waiting for me and thank you for reading the previous chapter! I really love reading the comments! Thank you all! ❤ I don't own Khr or Blue Exorcist!

"Talking"
'Thoughts'
"Demon's Talking"
"Italian"

Third P.O.V

Tsuna and his group were walking to the Kyoto Branch. The brunette was looking around because it was his first time in the city. He saw temples and shrines as well as busy restaurants. Kyoto had its culture and it was showed but the signs of the modern era were there. Cars, cinemas and other electronic things. He was so inmershed in his sightseeing that he ignored the blickering of his group. He knew that they weren't doing it out of anger and he had a feeling that they always done it. They only silent or cultural ones were Chrome, who was walking beside Mukuro and the two Arcobaleno, who were talking with each other.

Mukuro was pissing Hibari who looked ready to attack the annoying pineapple. The girl beside them tried to calm the boys. When Tsuna looked at the front he saw that Takeshi was talking with Hayato who was angry with the happy-go-lucky boy, and beside them Ryohei was blickering with the silveret. So their voices were loud enough to draw attention to the group. The passerbys were looking at them with an annoyed expression but when they saw the good-looking group, some of them blushed and hurried away, some squalled and then talked with their friends while looking at them here and there.

All this was ignored by the brunette when he realized that he didn't see the youngest of their group. He looked around but when he felt that somebody touched his shoulder, he almost shouted out. Luckily, he held it back. Instead he turned to the boy.

"Tsuna-nii... are you alright? You were lost in your thoughts." Lambo said as he looked at the brunette with a worried expression. Tsuna smiled at him, reassuring that he is alright and then lay his hand on the other's.

"I'm alright, thanks for asking. I was just looking around because it is my first time here. I'm sure, that when we will have time, Rin-nii and the others will enjoy it... Which reminds me, Lambo, you said that you aren't an exorcist, so how are you dealing with the demons? Because I have a feeling, that you've seen them since your birth. I have regained my sight before my father's... before the awakening of Rin-nii's flames."

Tsuna's voice broke when he thought about his Father's death, but with the soothing pat from Natsu on his head and Lambo's squeeze on his shoulder, he quickly returned to the original topic.

"Well, as you said, I have seen demons since the day I can remember. At first, they were scary and they tried to scare me all the time. As the days went, I learnt that if I ignore them, they won't cause problems or if they realized that I am seeing them, well... I made special bombs which contain Holy Water, so I throw that at them." Lambo said, then he added." You can't imagine their expressions when pink grenades explode in there faces. Next time I'll show it." The little cow tried to imitate their looks and that made the little Sky laugh. He was crying from his laughter.

"Stop... please, stop... I can't bear it... hahaha!" He said. The blickering half-demons stopped their fight and looked at their Sky. They were smiling but then they saw that the passerbys were blushing and then looking at the brunette. They felt drawn to him and tried to walk closer to him. And some of them were demons! The Guardians quickly let their K.I. free, then surrounded Tsuna and glared at the nearing strangers.

Tsuna then looked around and then he remembered.

"Takeshi, Onisan! Do you live in temples? I heard it from Okami-san and then I was curious if your whole family is part of the Order." Tsuna said. Takeshi started to laugh.

"Haha... I am from a shrine, but we rather deal with tourists. Our sushi is quite famous. The only members are me and my Pop." He said then Tsuna turned to Ryohei.

"Our temple is similar to Takeshi's to the Extreme! Although, I am the only member to the Extreme! My sister, Kyoko knows about demons but she can't see them. I also try to keep her away from the danger to the Extreme!" He said, and when he talked about Kyoko, his voice became quieter and full of determination. Tsuna saw a yellow glow in his eyes for a second. He smiled at the boys.

"I see... so you are protecting what is important to you. That is nice." He was beaming. Takeshi hugged his shoulders strongly.

"Haha, as you said and we will protect you too! You are important to us." He said, and then Tsuna buried his flushed face into his hands. The others were laughing, too.

"Sword-freak! You are making Tsuna-sama embarrassed!" Hayato tried to help his dear Sky so he took his dynamites out naturally.

"Maa... maa... Haya-chan, calm down. I was just saying the truth... and anyway we have arrived to the Branch."

They looked up and saw a huge, traditional building. It was smaller than the True Cross Academy, but the Kyoto Branch Office's grandeur didn't lose its light to the Academy's. (Okay, it was not as flashy as Mephisto's Branch, but it was beautiful.)

Tsuna's eyes were sparking with excitement ans he looked at the traditional building. As he looked around, he saw that Takeshi was smiling at him, Ryohei was planning to do training already, Mukuro and Chrome was talking with each other, sometimes a kufufu and nufufu was heard. The little sky thrilled a little, then continued his observing. Lambo was looking at the building with laziness, but the brunette saw the amazement in his eyes. The same was true to Hayato. Kyoya hn-ed in approval of the architecture.

The brunette chuckled at his family's expressions, when he realized that his contracted demons were nowhere to be seen. At that moment he felt that something fast was nearing to his forehead, but he knew that it wasn't deathly, but it would be painful. So when he decided to duck it, it was too late.

*SMACK*

"Auch!" Tsuna said when a rubber bullet hit his forehead, making him lose his balance. He was ready for the impact with the ground, but then he felt into strong arms. The warm feeling of storm flames from his contract reassured him of the identity of his savior. So when the little sky heard the voice of the Storm Arcobaleno, he wasn't even suprised.

"Are you alright, Tsuna?" Fon said as he helped the brunette to stand. When he turned to the demon, he smiled at him and then rubbed his forehead. Fon touched the red swelling on the little sky's head.

"Auch!" Tsuna was surprised with how the gentle the hand was will it touched his forehead, so he was perplexed at the sudden pain. Fon's hand withdrew at the moment.
After that Hayato appeared beside him, and tried to inspect the injury on his head while glaring at the storm demon. He was switching between his behaviours that the little Sky's head was spinning from the concentration.

"Tsuna-sama! Are you alright!?*looks at Fon* What did you do to him?! *then looks back at Tsuna* Does it hurt? Do you need to go to the hospital? I failed as you right-hand man! Please, Tsuna-sama, bestow your punishment onto me!"

Hayato was kneeling in front of the brunette while looking at him with the most dejected expression that Tsuna felt like, he was the one, who has done something wrong. So he pulled the sorrowful puppy into an hug. He was patting his back softly.

"There, there... Hayato, you haven't done anything wrong. And you haven't failed as my right-hand man. So don't be sad." He let go the surprised silveret, slightly noting that the others were looking at him worriedly and then he turned to Fon. "And I am alright, Fon-san, thanks for catching me." He smiled then turned to the building. "Reborn, I know that you are there. Thank you for your earlier actions."

Tsuna said to the nothingness, but then after a second, he was hugged from behind by the mentioned demon.

"You're welcome. And for you to know, if it had been an assassination, you would be dead." The ravenet said while he was healing the swelling on the brunette's head with his Sun flames. Tsuna leant his head into those warm flames as the pain faded away.

"For you to know, I've known that it wasn't deathly. It was just that I was so immersed in my thoughts that my reaction was slow." He defended himself as he got out of the ravenet's arms and then turned to talk to him face-to-face.

"Even so, your guardians should have faster instincts to protect their Sky." Reborn looked around with sharp eyes. The guardians knew what he was talking about and they ducked their heads or were glaring at him. Tsuna stood in front of them.

"Don't blame my family! It was my fault that I couldn't dodge that bullet. I will watch out at the next time." The brunette was glaring into Reborn's onyx eyes with his own orange ones. Fon was the one who stepped between them.

"Okay, I understand, what you are talking about, Tsuna, but Reborn's right. We all want you to be safe. You can't be angry at that." He said. Tsuna's eyes returned to their caramel colour and then he sighed.

"I know it. But I want all of them safe, too. And that includes you two, too." He said. The determination to protect what was his was stronger feeling than anything he felt before. He didn't know how or when it happened, but he knew that these people (demons), (and the future ones, as his Intuition whispered) were his most important ones. He didn't want them to be sad, or injured the less... dead.

'So I will do anything to protect them.'

As the Guardians and the two Arcobaleno watched the bright sunset-orange glow in the brunette's eyes, they knew that whatever their little sky was thinking, it was full of his determination. They decided to protect this light.

So Reborn broke the silent, his plan starting to take place.

"Then, why don't we start with a little training?" He asked and all of the teens were looking at him with question marks above their heads. Reborn had a rather smug expression on his face.

"Don't look at me like that. I haven't figured out your strength yet and it is necessary to know your own boundaries." He said then turned to Takeshi and Ryohei. "Do you know of a training room that will stand after our tutoring lesson?" Tsuna sweatdropped at the demon's words but he knew what he meant with them. The Rain and the Sun Guardian were thinking then they looked at each other at the same time.

"I think that room will do." Yamamoto said with a smile.

"I think too, to the Extreme." Ryohei nodded. They turned to the group and then started to lead them through corridors when they arrived to an underground room's door.

When Takeshi opened the door, they found a huge exercise place with weapons at the walls. Reborn observed the room then turned to the group.

"It will do." Takeshi just smiled while Ryohei pumped his fist into the air while shouting his motto. Tsuna was curious how they found this room. As if reading his mind, Yamamoto explained.

"We used to train here with Ryohei and this place can stand the attacks of Upper First-Class Exorcist." He said will he was rubbing his head with his hand. Tsuna smiled at the boy and then walked after his family into the training ground. But he was held back by Fon. He looked at him with surprise and then tilted his head.

"Fon-san?" He smiled at him then his eyes were looking at his companion. Tsuna turned to the ravenet, then asked him, too. "Reborn? Shouldn't I join you, too?" The ravenet stalked beside the brunette and then patted his floppy locks.

"No. I already know your strength and I think that you should rather talk about flames with Fon then learn how to control them." He said, and when Tsuna's eyes flashed orange he nodded his head.

"Okay. But please, don't injure them too much or I will be angry. Good training, Minna-san!" He said and then waved at them. He turned to close the door. The last sight of them was Reborn being surrounded by his guardians, but the demon wasn't nervous. No he pulled his fedora down and Leon transformed into his gun-form. The guardians tightened their hold on their weapons. Before the door closed, absorbing every noise inside the room, Tsuna heard what Reborn said.

"So? Should we talk about our sleeping habits or about what have happened in the morning? Either way, I am ready to teach you properly."

●○●○●○●

Fon and Tsuna walked to a much smaller training room and then sat down there. Tsuna was looking around the room, then he turned to Fon, who was watching him with a smile. The little brunette blushed and then quickly ducked his head. Then he remembered what Reborn said, and his embarrassement went away.

"Fon-san? Do you know what Reborn was talking about earlier?" Tsuna tilted his head, and the Storm Arcobaleno couldn't help, but hide his chuckle behind his red sleeve.

"Who knows? But Tsuna-kun, I think, we should rather talk about flames." The calm demon said and the little sky nodded.

"Yes... All I know is the type of the flames and their respective colours. I don't know their characteristics." Tsuna acknowledged with a light blush.

"No problem. Then I think, I will start with my flames." Fon held his hand out and summoned his flames." These are Storm flames and their characteristic is Disintegration. That means they are highly offensive flames. Anything that touches the Flames, it starts to decay and break apart. It includes other flames too. But the purity of the flames matters too. The more determination has the flame-wielder, the stronger and purer their flames are." Fon said, then he closed his fist, dying the flames out.

"Remember, the flames are us, they are the materialization of our wills, our lifes. They won't hurt us, but you have to control them, because they are a powerful weapon. As you have heard it before, our demon-kind don't have horns and tails, and our appearance resembles that of a human's. Our weak points are different then the first-kinds. While their tails and demon hearts are their weaknesses, their body building is stronger, they heal faster than us. And we, the second-kind, have slower healing rate and we can die from injuries similar to humans. But our flames compensate in our weakness. What makes us different from normal humans is our flames and our longevity. Without the flames, we are just like normal humans." Fon said and saw that Tsuna was paying attention. His eyes were burning in orange. Lichi and Natsu were on his lap, watching their partners conversations.

"But back to the flames. Reborn has Sun flames which characteristic is Activation. They improve the the efficiency of any type of activity. They are optimal as support roles such as healing and strengthening individuals. But this feature makes it hard to use it direct combat. So most Sun flames-wielders are healers, but if they want to fight with them, well, it depends on the bearers fantasy. For example, Reborn uses his flames on his senses and bullets. He only uses his flames' healing property on his important ones." Here, Tsuna blushed a little." As for Ryohei... he is a healer and an attacker at the same time."

"The next type is Lightning, which property is Hardening. They are more similar to electricity than flames. The flames can increase the firmness of objects. These flames can be use in defensive and attacking ways. Defensively by projecting a solid barrier and offensively as cutting or electrocuting. Even with this flame-type, it won't make the user immune against electricity. But Lambo has a high resistance against them."

"Rain flames has the property of Tranquillity. They are more similar to water than to flames. The flames carry the meaning of stillness as pacification. So the flames are used to weaken the opponents by robbing them off of their movements and strength. Takeshi uses them on his katana most of the time."

"Mist flames have the characteristic of Construction. They are used to make Illusions and they attack mentality. However, good users are capable of making real illusions. These have hardness and can attack physically. Mukuro and Chrome are one of the most powerful Mist flame-users and their six path of reincarnation helps and gives them a lot of possibilities."

"Cloud flames have the property of Propagation. They have the ability of reproduction and growth. They multiply the size and numbers of things. They are more suited to large areas. But Cloud flame-users are quiet violent so it is not coincidence that they call them a one-man army. Kyoya uses his flames on his tonfas to fight." Fon and Tsuna chuckled a little at the one-man army part because it described Hibari very well.

"And lastly, Sky flames. They have the property and ability of Harmony. They have many mysteries, because Sky flames are rare but their harmonious trait makes them good leaders, those who accept almost anybody. Sky flames can sooth flames and their users. But their usage depends on the users." Fon looked into the little sky's eyes.

"That's all the basic knowledge about flames. But Skies are sought because they can make Harmony in flame-users and almost everywhere. The feeling of belonging to Sky is indescribable. But Skies are extremely rare and so they are protected by their elements very carefully." Tsuna slowly nodded, signing that he understood his warnings. Natsu grazed his hands and Lichi jumped onto her master's shoulder.

"Now, I think we should start with the control of flames. What are your feelings, when they appear?" Fon asked, as he patted the little monkey.

"Most of the time they appear when I want to protect somebody. But I can't willingly summon them." He tried to demonstrate his truth." See."

"As I said, you need your own determination to summon them. It seems like for you it is in the form of protecting your beloved and innocent ones. I think we should start to meditate. It helps to look into yourself. Try to immerse in the feeling that you feel when your flames appear.

Tsuna nodded, then closed his eyes. He concentrated on the feeling of protecting his loved ones. He was so full of determination, that he didn't realized that he entered into his Hyper Dying Will Mode. In the outside, Fon was looking at the brunette with amazement and proudly. Lichi was looking, too at those beautiful flames from his master's shoulder. Natsu felt that his partner's flames were getting stronger and the seal on their flames was weakening. It was just few days and it would disappear and perhaps, the brunette memories will appear.

The three of them silently were looking as the brunette slowly opened his eyes. They were sunset orange and were glowing in the slightly dark room.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finished! Hurray!

I wanted to write it longer but my inspiration was dying and I didn't know where to finish.

I didn't write anything on Rin's side, but this chapter will continue in the next one. So be ready for it!

I don't know when I will post the next, because this month is very jammed, but I will trying!

Thank you for waiting this long and following this story.

Until the next chapter:
Bye ヾ(☆▽☆)

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

231 7 5
The Guardians of Vongola Decimo have never expected something big like this nor does everyone around the Sawada Family. An unexpected appearance, whe...
31.9K 1K 23
Tsuna and his guardians were having a peaceful lesson with their classmates in their classroom until odd things started to happen causing them to sto...
115K 6K 33
Gods they are what humans looked up to as hope. but even hope comes despair. A God has came to Earth as punishment. Now, what would happen if the God...
221K 6.2K 39
Sawada Tsunayoshi is not known as 'Dame Tsuna' like usually known but 'Soulless Tsuna' or 'Speechless Tsuna'. He acts different more than anyone, nev...