life as escaped princess

Da NicaJoy6

Aurella Prinston is a princess thats been abuse by her father the king by an unknown reason after her mother... Altro

life as escaped princess
Young age
worst nightmare
escaped
Brothers
missing princess?
ANABELLE
Scar is in Trouble Part l
Scar is in Trouble Part II
prince
chained
Fatal Mistake
LIAM
Training
is she?
who might be you?
ella and belle
Reunion
Decision and planning
SUSPICION and DEPARTURE
STALKER and CONFESSION
author
AURELLAS decision
plan
NEWCOMER
unexpected
author's note

Steamy

348 15 2
Da NicaJoy6

AN*

GUYS YOU NEED TO READ THIS.

I thank you for reading my book from the bottom of my heart

So as an appreciation chapter I made this guys for you

Dedicated to my readers @gc2499 @sager97 @wolf_girl3 @AnNa_StAiR

enjoy this chapter reading this chapter..

AURELLA’S POV

“Uhmmm…mmmm ah!”

My god his callus hands are so good at this, roaming at my back. I tried to bit my lower lip to stop moaning but failed

“Oh my mmmMMMM ahh…….” I clench my hand to the blanket…

“harder……..” I moaned he complied and put more weight, Im so sticky and slimy right now.

“Uhnnnmmm.. ah” I gasp when  he knead harder. I put my face on the pillow to muffle the throaty moan that threatened to come out

“DEEPER LIAM” I said again “THERE! ohhh mmmm right there good” I grunted and groaned, the pain is unbearable but good

“Dear god your so good at this Liam” I said moaning again, in prone position where my stomach lying on the bed and Liams on top of me. Easing the tense muscle from my shoulder down to the back of my leg.

“stop it women, yer moaning and grunting irritates my ears” he said “ye do know I haven’t have any women in a while so stop tempting me” he scold me.

I scoff “its not my fault your doing this. You suggested this in the first place so don’t complain and continue what your doing” I said. Ha suffer from this liam you made me fight like a berserker in that pit. I deserve to be treated like this once in a blue moon to relax.

This happen when he saw me still cant move because of my stiff muscle due to the fight I had. So he decided that he’ll massage all the knotted part and allow me to move freely and not in pain. He allowed me to choose any scented oil to be applied. At first im a bit suspicious about this but then I change my mind the first knead on my shoulder it shut me up this is a pure bliss. (im sure anyone reading this did groan in frustration when it was cut hell idk how to make erotic scene)

“im only doing this so ye could move and greet all my people inside my house” he said explain..

“mmmm” is my answer. I heard him huff then “that winning you did help the family to live this coming winter, they can buy provision and is safe not to be hungry”

“ohh good” is my response

“I also observe that yer good in handling weapon but a messed in hand to hand combat”

“yeah so?” I tense when he said that

“do ye want me to teach you simple moves? Because when yer disarm ye panic”

“why do ye want to teach me?”

“nothing, its just that, do ye want to stay here in me room for the next 3 months”

“oh No no no. you wont keep me prisoner in your room”

“as I predict you will, ye don’t want to be coop up here, so why not let me teach ye?” he said still kneading my thigh down my leg.

“I guess Its not a bad idea, so yes, I don’t want to be out of shape”

“hmmmm is that it. I wont be needing to persuade?”

“yes, why do you think I would say no?”

“no” he said changing to the other thigh

That’s the last time I heard him speak. I woke up and saw that it is almost dark. Orange and red color sky reflects to the sea. It’s breathtaking to watch the scenery. Hmm I prop my elbow and feel lighter, the massage really did help me to ease the stiff muscle. I rotated my neck, shoulder, ankle and stand up. The blanket slid down from me and I saw myself to the mirror half nude I quickly grab it back and cover my self. I need a good bath to take the oil on my back its sticky and slimy. A knock on the door make me quickly fasten the blanket around me.

“whose there?” I asked

“its lora, liam told me to check on ye!” lora shouted behind the door “ill guide ye there to the bath house, the servant busy so they cant prepare a bath for you there lass.”

“yes, im coming out” I pick the clothe liam give my before the massage. And went for the door.

Loras have the same mannerism like my brother stomping her right foot impatiently.

“sorry”

“no need to apologize, I know yur body still a bit stiff. You need a hot bath” she said “let go”

I nodded and followed behind. While we were walking on the hall I notice the house is large and made of stone. The ceiling is high and the floor is smooth granite. Hmm how a pirate can afford such luxuries. They also have a garden in the center with a pond; the style of the house is a bit Greek with infused Asian furniture’s. I know this because brother did have a story and he own some china set in his room. He doesn’t want it to be used only for display. It use gold on its complicated design and silver. He treasures the entire thing he bought when in hes on the voyage. Thinking this makes me missed so much I think its been two weeks ive been gone away to Arden.  I front crash to loras back because she stop walking and have a questioning look I just shake my head no. she opened a double door and saw the massive bath and a falls near it. Wow is all I could say inside my mind.

“here this will be yer clothes” she hands me the clothes.

“enjoy yer bath scar” she then leave the room  “ don’t forget to lock it, liam tend to barge inside with checking if someone using it, or just leave it be if want some company.” She wink at me and I blush hard thinking him see me naked.. I frantically shakes my head and she laugh leaving me behind. I locked the door not really wanting some disturbance while enjoying my bath.

                I remove my clothes while walking taking them off one by one and drop it to the floor. I step to the water and feel it real hot but not scalding hot, it’s a spring type. I submerge half of my body and sit to the stair inside the pool. I saw coconut scented soap and shampoo, beggar doesn’t choose so I used it. Im enjoying scrubbing my body and massaging my scalp to remove dirt. The smell of coconut is alluring like liam. Wait did I say liam? I snapped out my bubbles and proceed to rinse, I dive inside the pool for a minute and emerge again.

                “this is bliss” I though pirate are barbarian and doesn’t respect women but I’m wrong for that assumption. The moon shines brightly giving me the view of the area I float in the middle of the pool enjoying the star and the sky. thinking of that made me remember something. Why does the sword gleam back then and no one even notice it, it heal and gave me strength that I need in fight but after using it my whole body collapse , I used it four time and the effect is the same. My brother Arthur didn’t told me about this, that the sword is a magical one and another puzzle on my list to be solved.

I stand in the middle of he pool I sigh..i cup water using my right hand and raise it. It fascinates me while the water trickles down from my hands. I chuckled from this as I began to sing.

Hmmmmm

“Shipwreck in a sea of faces

There’s a dreamy world out there

Dear friend in higher places

Carry me away from here”

I closed my eyes and float, twirling by body clock wise in the water while singing

Birds eye view

Awake the star ‘cause they’re all around you

Wide eyes,

Will always brighten blue.

Chase your dream

And remember me, sweet bracery

‘cause after all those wings will take you up so high

I splash everywhere still singing

On the hills of war and wonder,

There’s a stormy world up there.

You can’t whisper above the thunder,

But you can fly anywhere

I stop singing when I heard a movement in the far upper corner of the falls. I saw a figure moving. I submerge my body to the water where my head is above the water.

“who’s there?!”  I ask

    No one spoke. Then I heard a stone fall to the water.

“would you please tell me who you are, its rude to peek on someone whose taking a bath here.” I shouted irritated my voice echo to the room. Even if I scream they cant enter because its lock. I slowly edge away from the opposite corner where I saw the shadow.

“my my sorry my lady, I fell asleep at the top of the falls while viewing the whole island up there.” liam then emerge from the corner. Im blushing furiously right now if he really on the top of the falls he saw all..ughhhhhh

“why in the name of god you have to be sightseeing up there, there are many places where you can do that!” I retort. This pig really!!

“well this is my favorite spot to begin with, and its peaceful here, and then I heard an awful voice that woke me up..” he said.

Awful voice?!!!! Hes really gonna get it,, ughh I began to stand but remember im naked as baby here.

“could you please go outside im still not done here” I said in calm pleading voice.

“nope”

“what?!” I ask in disbelief!

“ill take a bath too” he said nonchalantly and smirk at me and proceed to remove his clothes.

My jaw drop from this and glare at him. I turn around. “liam please stop this right now” I said then I heard he’s in the water.

This is bad really bad. I then begin to walk fast on the side of the pool as fast as I can still submerge In the water. Then run to the exit without a problem. The arrogant fool emerges in front of me. I back away from him. But me move forward, I side step inside the pool but he block my path with his arm I halt my movement and back away again until I hit the stone wall he block my path with both of his arm beside my head.

“stop this liam or youll gonna get what coming” I warn him.

“why are ye making feel like this, the first time I saw ye I thought I was crazy being attracted to a lad?” he ask.

When his near my face I can smell alcohol breath. This man doesn’t really think before act when in the influence of alcohol. He comes near me, using his body to block me. Im trapped right now and panicking inside but calm outside.

“liam your drunk”his not listening to me as i plead to him. He stared at my face and touches it with his finger slowly, I swatted it away. A mistake I made, It caught me off guard when he grab that hand and pulled me up now im standing my body flush to his and he pushed, pinning my body to the wall. My whole body becomes hot more than the spring water due to embarrassment. My eyes twitch in irritation on what he’s doing. I struggle away from his grip but the things is, its excites him more because I can feel something poking me down my thigh.

“liam stop this” I put my both hand on his chest to at least have a distance away from him. He snake his left hand into my nape and the other to my lower back and hug me. his head resting on the crook of my neck. I stiffen in the action he made.

“ye killing me scar” he said again pain filled in his word, what in the world is he saying. I wiggle out of his hug but he tightens it more not for my comfort. Ughhhhhh

“I don’t know what your saying release me now liam, your drunk” still rationalizing to him. He grabs a fist full of my hair to tilt my head to face him. Our eyes lock, hes eyes swirling with emotion he cant block. Then eyed my lip. Oh no I know what his thinking right now. he began to lessen the distance but before he can touch it, I kick him hard to where the sun don’t shine, he buck down and punch him in the face.

                That knocked him out, that was close. What is he think his doing taking advantage of me. I cant leave him here or he’ll drown so I drag him on the floor near the door, I quickly wear my clothes and run away from there and wish he wont remember anything of this encounter…..

 the song is TO THE SKY by owl city

Don’t worry guys there’s a next time..

Vote and comment <3 love you guys

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerĂ  anche

47.3K 1.2K 20
Rosemarie is a princess to a king that is much loved by his people, but she doesn't feel the same way. Rosemarie longs to leave the palace and travel...
188 8 9
Y/n a girl who just wanted to be free of her evil mother. She ran away at the age of 13 and found her true family and friends. What will happen when...
60 13 14
This is completely a fictional story from the history of Hind. Here, the princess is not a soft hearted person who falls in love and marries the King...
640 111 46
The day of her birth she was given away . Her royal lineage hidden from , her power hidden from her and her fate hidden from her . After finding out...