Project Montauk

By Dunnodonut

Twisted government experiments, a monstrous creature on the loose and a rip in space time More

A Rough Start
The Panic Attack
The Truth
The Bugged Apartment
Escape
The Mimic
Subject 22
It Is Out
The Dream
Lucas Stowell
Dead End
Overdrive
The New Addition
Consequences
The Tree
Unkillable
The Stray
Beast
Fire
Captured
Caution
Taken
Panic
Catastophe
Mistakes
On Edge
Relief
Montauk Explained
Chaos
Darkness
Monster
The Arachnid
The Parasite
Oblivion
Secrets

Bloodbath

48 8 0
By Dunnodonut

~~~
(Trevor's POV)
I cycled to Mrs. Harriott's house, to find Matt idling near a tree.

"What the hell, man?" I whispered, he'd called me to get there as soon as possible at 4AM.

"Shh" he said, putting a finger to his lips. He looked extremely tired, like he'd been awake for days.

Motioning me to come closer, he showed me the sawn-off padlock on the shed.

"I don't think we should be doing this" I warned.

"It's just a peak, no one will know"

"Yeah, if they're fucking blind or something"

"Listen, are you coming in or not?"

Fueled by morbid curiosity, I nodded.

What immediately hit me after the door was flung open was the nausea inducing smell of rotting flesh, the smell of organs, the smell of blood.

As soon as I regained my composure from then initial shock, the reality of the situation began to set in.

The room was littered with tattered remains of animals, severed heads of goats-infested with maggots, eating them inside out. Blood coated the walls and the floor, on which sat a jaw bone, a human one: blood and all.

The place was a bloodbath.

I looked over at his shocked face, absolutely horrified.

~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771 102 24
One shots for various contest....
Clone Secret By Bailey

Science Fiction

24.2K 6.3K 42
A tragic day when Lacy's best friend Terry moves away unexpectedly. One day Lacy finds out she is coming back for all of winter break. She thought th...
Thirteen By 🕸

Mystery / Thriller

915 34 9
Does government experimentation really exist? At trampolining, Esther loves the feeling of being in mid air and the freedom of it. But the lights go...
88 8 29
When a group of scientists discover an ancient facility, an accident send them to a far off world. It it unlike anything any of them could have imagi...